Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 22 Jan 2022, 07:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: hipster  (Read 13400 times)

Skibas_clavicle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Mo' money, mo' problem.
hipster
« Reply #50 on: 26 Feb 2005, 18:46 »

They are teh sex.
I like the way you work it.

Sarah

hipster
« Reply #51 on: 27 Feb 2005, 12:10 »

When I was in Canada, I decided to get Docs, subscribing to the school of thought that *everything* was cheaper over there.
"Sure," said the salesman. "They'll be way more expensive back home cos they shut the British factory down." I paid C$120 for them, then got back to find them in a wee camping shop back home for 40. Not happy.

On another wee point, surely actively avoiding wearing something that you ordinarily would just because hipsters wear it too is kind of silly. You would think that if you "didn't care about clothes like those hipsters do" you would buy whatever you thought looked nice, whether it accidentally fitted in with a genre or not?

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
hipster
« Reply #52 on: 27 Feb 2005, 18:54 »

WElll... i never really said i didn't care about clothes. And even if i truely didn't (do they exist?), i wouldn't want to be mistaken for one of the "people to be pushed off cliffs" now would i?
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

TheCourtJester

• Larger than most fish
  • OB/GYN/OMG/WTF/BBQ!
hipster
« Reply #53 on: 27 Feb 2005, 20:11 »

I wear clothes.
The sad thing about tennis is that no matter how good you get, you'll never be as good as a wall.

czar0406

hipster
« Reply #54 on: 27 Feb 2005, 20:12 »

I don't.

ok i do.

daviesmatt

hipster
« Reply #55 on: 28 Feb 2005, 23:41 »

All the hipsters in my old school weren't hipsters.. they were wannabe emo/hipster fuckers. Converse shoes, trucker hats, smug looks, artfully messed up hair. Wanted to take a shotgun to their craniums.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
hipster
« Reply #56 on: 01 Mar 2005, 05:08 »

Or a 20 foot cliff to the backs of the heels!
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up