Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 22 Jan 2022, 06:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: omfg please help me.  (Read 2108 times)

CaptainKangaroo

• Not quite a lurker
omfg please help me.
« on: 22 Feb 2005, 16:56 »

Please, someone has to know the video I'm talking about. I was watching FUSE today due to an advertisement break during History Channel documentaries and I heard this absolutely stupendous song with this absolutely stupendous video. It's a rock (alternative/indie) video where there's neon signs and crap and this guy is running around and he's being chased by a neon-sign monster-head thingy and towards the end he's running on these neon-sign notes that correspond with the music and he finally jumps onto this note but the music stops and its the end of the video. The background is black and to the best of my knowledge everything in the video is either neon signs (including the landscape, whatnot) and the dude running. If you know the video or song, please tell me before my brain explodes and I die. All I can remember is "na na na na na na na" and no, its not Hey Jude by the Beatles. Please help, someone.

P.S. Every video jockey or radio disc jockey who doesnt announce the title and artist of the song before and after its over should die a horrible fiery death.
When thier numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry.

A speech is like a skirt: long enough to get your point across, but short enough to keep things interesting.
                         -The Junior State of America

playdoeateranon

omfg please help me.
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2005, 18:07 »

All those neon signs are gonna cause a seizure for someone...

::sorry I'm not much help::

Kai

• Methuselah's mentor
omfg please help me.
« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2005, 19:10 »

all I can think of was the Guns N Roses' Welcome to the Jungle in the GTA: SA commercial. I mean, Axl does do the whole "Sha na na na na na knees" thing in it. I don't think that's it though.

EDIT:

P.S. Every video jockey or radio disc jockey who doesnt announce the title and artist of the song before and after its over should die a horrible fiery death.

If that happened, every disc jockey on earth would burst into flames.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

mAlice aforeThought

omfg please help me.
« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2005, 19:26 »

Quote from: Kai

If that happened, every disc jockey on earth would burst into flames.

this is a bad thing why?

Kai

• Methuselah's mentor
omfg please help me.
« Reply #4 on: 22 Feb 2005, 19:33 »

It isn't; It's actually a wonderful thing, because then there would be a bunch of places on radio to fill up and I can actually get a job at that damned station.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up