THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 05:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: talk about a band you wish more people have heard of here.  (Read 44074 times)

nickyandthefuture

• Curry sauce
    • http://www.bigorangecrayon.com
talk about a band you wish more people have heard of here.
« Reply #100 on: 22 Apr 2005, 06:26 »

Quote from: yggdrasil
Hey! I'm planning to go see them next month when they play in Glasgow. Should be good I hope!

Hey! Lucky!
Blue or plain?
Sometimes orange.

SkySoldierEbG

« Reply #101 on: 23 Apr 2005, 16:27 »

Quote from: MilkmanDan
Quote from: SkySoldierEbG
I'm told Sage Francis is rising in popularity, but somehow only one person I've talked to has ever heard his talents, and only one other person has heard OF him, period. Sage Francis is rap...but not crappy, or unintelligent...and has some pretty kickass lyrics and rhythm. Go for it, I say.

SECOND'D
Also, hellacious live.

He played here not long ago for a mere admission of $5.95, but I missed it. =(

alic3sw0nd3rland

« Reply #102 on: 23 Apr 2005, 18:45 »

The comic has mentioned them, but i've never seen them mentioned on the forums maybe thats because they broke up idk. The Unicorns they're one of my favorite bands up with the flaming lips and I have this awesome pink shirt that says The Unicorns never liked you. You'd be surprised how many idiots say is the unicorns the band or something. By the way sorry if they are well known around here.

yggdrasil

« Reply #103 on: 26 Apr 2005, 09:21 »

I just remembered a fantastic band that practically nobody seems to have heard of - Florian. Very twee, but supremely good noisy indie pop.

I really need to get more of their stuff, the only record I have of theirs is a vinyl single (which is amazing) that a charitable Swede sent me for free, and I don't have a turntable...

betteroffdead

« Reply #104 on: 26 Apr 2005, 16:35 »

oo alic3sw0nd3rland i love the unicorns! i was so sad to hear they had broken up. i was born (a unicorn) is one of my favourite songs in the world

Driftwood

« Reply #105 on: 26 Apr 2005, 18:22 »

More people should listen to......

The Lucksmiths---Very good indie pop from down under. If you like Belle and Sebastian and wonderful pop songs do yourself a favor and check them out.

http://www.thelucksmiths.com.au

The World Inferno Friendship Society Too many words can be said about this band. World Inferno plays what has been called "carnival" or "circus" Punk. With two drummers, a three person horn section, a bass player and a guitar player and believe it or not a piano/accordion player, this band turns out amazingly well crafted tunes. World Inferno is simply unlike anything you have ever heard before. They have songs based on classic movie stars(like Peter Lore), dead punk rockers(like Jeffrey Lee Pierce) and a scary love of halloween. So if any of this sounds like fun to you,  go to their website and track down some of their songs.

http://www.worldinferno.com

If for some reason you can't find any songs by either band I would be happy to help you out just PM me or IM me.

Poke

« Reply #106 on: 26 Apr 2005, 19:08 »

I love Fall Out Boy (listening to it at this very moment) and The Dresden Dolls which have been mentioned previously. But a band that everyone needs to know...

DISPATCH

It's techinically in the genre of jam rock I think, but I don't describe it very well but supposedly it's "funk and reggae influenced pop tunes"
Lots of their songs song pretty different, but man they have some of the best lyrics ever! My personal favorite songs of theirs are

The General
Openup
Out Loud
Bang, Bang
Bats in the Belfy
Small Change

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #107 on: 26 Apr 2005, 23:07 »

For some reason I totally cannot stand the World/Inferno Friendship Society. I don't like their song construction. Plus I kinda have this view that proper punk shouldn't employ any instruments that can't be used in the brawl that results when the venue won't pay the band their fee because they used the word 'cunt' too many times.

How about Skyclad? I am fast coming to the opinion that I am, in fact, the worlds largest Skyclad fan. I would assume that their often upbeat, fiddle-and-guitar combo, lyrically driven folk metal might appeal to the kind of crowd that hangs around here, but everyone I have tried it on doesn't seem to like it. Some say it is too odd or outside their comfort zone (increasing my opinion that indie is really a very tame and unadventurous form of musical expression), some say it is too folky (Recent studies have shown that being too folky is impossible). One even said that he couldn't take it seriously because 'It's obvious he's trying to entertain' (This is obviously what people say when confronted with something that isn't ball-bitingly pretentious).  Give them a go. Give them a proper go. Get one of their old, Martin Walkyier helmed albums (I would suggest Folkemon, The Answer Machine? or Irrational Anthems) And really give it a few good listens. Once you key into M. Walkyiers vocal register and pick up the subtle emotions, as well as those transmitted by the music, they are seriously, seriously good. Unique, original music with fantastic lyrics and social commentary invested with the venom of someone who has actually been on the recieving end of society. And did I mention the lyrics?

Please, please, PLEASE try them out and love them.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

dancarter

• Curry sauce
    • http://dancarter.deviantart.com
« Reply #108 on: 27 Apr 2005, 04:10 »

got a few here...(and bear in mind, most of these bands are probably better known than i think they are, because i tend to get blank stares when i mention them)

christ analogue would be a big pick for me.  they've this glitchy, coldwave*sigh*, earlier industrial sound with bits of other things thrown in as well.

i, parasite is another big pick.  you hear any of the albums & you'll know why.

idiom of sad.  really haunting, beautiful music...for your sad-ons.

Revenge_Therapist

« Reply #109 on: 27 Apr 2005, 12:38 »

The Capitol City Dusters are teh awesome.

exliontamer

« Reply #110 on: 29 Apr 2005, 21:59 »

The Lawrence Arms probably. They're totally under-respected in my opinion. But this is all about personal taste.

Other bands I can think of are Chisel, Arcwelder, and The Pocket Rockets.

Benn London

« Reply #111 on: 29 Apr 2005, 22:21 »

The stunning sounds that make Lights Out Berlin are ones not to be missed.
The sextet blast out amazing tunes at every opportunity, with guitars blazing, bass throbbing, keyboards brimming, drumming precision and the vocals touching and forceful.

www.lightsoutberlin to check them out, they are way too underated, even at the young age of just over a year old, constructed from friendship and ashes of several other bands.

Jolouie

« Reply #112 on: 03 May 2005, 21:54 »

Buckethead.

That is all.

Actually, any of his side projects would be good as well.

Praxis, Thanatopsis, and Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains are good as well.

LightThievesAll

• Obscure cultural reference
    • http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~ajohnsto
« Reply #113 on: 03 May 2005, 22:10 »

Quote from: Driftwood
The World Inferno Friendship Society Too many words can be said about this band. World Inferno plays what has been called "carnival" or "circus" Punk. With two drummers, a three person horn section, a bass player and a guitar player and believe it or not a piano/accordion player, this band turns out amazingly well crafted tunes. World Inferno is simply unlike anything you have ever heard before. They have songs based on classic movie stars(like Peter Lore), dead punk rockers(like Jeffrey Lee Pierce) and a scary love of halloween. So if any of this sounds like fun to you,  go to their website and track down some of their songs.

I second this statement.  These guys are pretty damn awesome.
Everybody needs to believe in something.  I believe I'll have another beer.

Empty Friend

« Reply #114 on: 03 May 2005, 23:45 »

I try to make it my personal mission to make people who like APC hear the original version of "The Nurse Who Loved Me" by Failure, and try to get anybody else that is into similar things into them too for that matter.

Also, I am spreading the word of Lovage around here more lately, because it's just good fun and beats.

Tied Up

« Reply #115 on: 04 May 2005, 06:26 »

I've mentioned these guys in a previous thread http://forums.questionablecontent.net/viewtopic.php?t=4405">here, but I just have to mention them again.  The Sourkeys, from Waterloo, Ontario.  Still one of the best live shows I've been to in quite some time.

sketchyjoe

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #116 on: 04 May 2005, 06:48 »

Quote from: LightThievesAll
Quote from: Driftwood

I second this statement.  These guys are pretty damn awesome.
World Inferno are absolutely brilliant.
Limber limp with a dry martini

Until....

oddball318

off the top of my head
« Reply #117 on: 06 May 2005, 19:50 »

Cibo Matto
nothing new from them in quite a while, but Stereotype A is great.

Red Elvises
Kick-ass rock'n'roll from Siberia.  Yeah, 3/4 of them are from Russia and they play surf rock/rockabilly stuff.   And they put on a fantastic concert.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #118 on: 06 May 2005, 20:02 »

Quote from: Jolouie
Buckethead.

That is all.

Actually, any of his side projects would be good as well.

Praxis, Thanatopsis, and Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains are good as well.

You're officially my favorite kinda-new poster.  Also, I reccomend you pick up an album by The Residents, they might be just up your alley. (Their newest one, Animal Lover, is a good place to start.)

Also, Khar, Skyclad is fucking awesome.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

StupidityKills

« Reply #119 on: 07 May 2005, 11:13 »

New Rhodes[/url] - Fantastic british pop-rock, Kele (Bloc Party) hearts them bigtime.
Tom Vek[/url] Funky, spexy electro rock.
Komakino[/url] - Shouty, energetic Derby boys.
The Fog Band[/url] - Modtastic punkers with the most intimidating (onstage) frontman ever.
Apartment[/url]  - Very pretty, very listenable and danceable rock lovelys.

...anyone who has supported Bloc Party or the Futureheads over the last two years. :)

Katili

« Reply #120 on: 13 May 2005, 18:25 »

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, aka BRMC.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #121 on: 13 May 2005, 18:44 »

Surely most people will have heard of them? I mean, I'm familiar with them and I generally hide from most mainstream stuff. I wish I'd made more of an effort in their case...
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

Katili

« Reply #122 on: 13 May 2005, 18:56 »

Actually, most people I mention them to just give me clueless looks.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #123 on: 13 May 2005, 19:05 »

Really? That surprises me, they seemed to be all over the place and you often see people wearing their shirts. I thought they were pretty big.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

-sam

« Reply #124 on: 13 May 2005, 21:41 »

That's easy.  Umphrey's McGee.  By the by, I did the recording for the 2005-04-06 Temple Club show, and a few others throughout the years.. :)

-sam

snakefreak

« Reply #125 on: 13 May 2005, 21:50 »

Stephen Malkmus.  I have yet to find anybody else who has heard of him.  not that i've asked very many people... his self titled album features good upbeat music with fun lyrics about alaska and his girlfriend or other random things...

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #126 on: 14 May 2005, 02:02 »

most of my Pavement-obsessed friends still revere Stephen Malkmus in that 'thou shalt not speak ill of anything  Pavement related' way, so he's fairly popular over here, at least

yipjumpmusic

« Reply #127 on: 14 May 2005, 02:59 »

half handed cloud

Pretty much is all from one guy, John Ringhofer and he has 3 great cds out.  Many little songs multi instrumented all great listening.  I listen to them over and over and never get tired of them.  Maybe his christian message turns some off, but I am not christian and I love his music.

can find the music through here http://www.asthmatickitty.com/

call it glitter

« Reply #128 on: 14 May 2005, 03:07 »

Haha, I just read through this whole thread and recognised the majority of bands that people were posting. >_<

Sneaker Pimps.
I literally know about 5 people that know/like them. And 2 of them are people who I've told about them.

Tinjessla

« Reply #129 on: 14 May 2005, 03:49 »

Really? The Sneaker Pimps are great, but i thought they were a little more well known than that. Possibly because 'Six Underground' was used for a beer advert.

Decima

« Reply #130 on: 14 May 2005, 04:16 »

I think Scientist has done some of the best dub Ive ever heard, however I really havent heard alot. And even if youre not into dub, check out his album "Scientist Rids the World of the Evil Curse of the Vampires", it contains some of The Best Songs Ever. Really ^~

Katili

« Reply #131 on: 14 May 2005, 06:00 »

Quote from: a pack of wolves
Really? That surprises me, they seemed to be all over the place and you often see people wearing their shirts. I thought they were pretty big.

Maybe they're less big here in England.

This is where you tell me you're from England too, isn't it?

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #132 on: 14 May 2005, 06:04 »

The thing saying 'Leeds, UK' next to the location bit under my name ought to have been a wee bit of a clue :)

Katili

« Reply #133 on: 14 May 2005, 06:08 »

Quote from: a pack of wolves
The thing saying 'Leeds, UK' next to the location bit under my name ought to have been a wee bit of a clue :)

Yes, I spotted this AFTER posting.  (stupid)
Do you really see BRMC fans?  Everyone round here just gives me clueless looks.  Then again, I'm surrounded by chavs.

Revenge_Therapist

« Reply #134 on: 14 May 2005, 06:16 »

59 Times The Pain.
Sweedish punk in the vein of Millencolin.

Also, Capitol City Dusters.
They are pure awesome.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #135 on: 14 May 2005, 06:18 »

Yeah, all over the place. Maybe not so frequently these days but I still see people with their shirts in the street a fair bit. Their stuff was all over the place a little while ago, I remember their songs getting played ad nauseum on MTV2 and I'm sure I heard them on the radio a fair bit too.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #136 on: 14 May 2005, 06:57 »

Meh, I just got really bored and did a pretty full list of bands I wish all the people here had heard more of.

1349, ...And Oceans, Aaskeria, Abazagorath, Aborym, Agalloch, Akercocke, Alabama Thunderpussy, Alchemist (Aus), The Anti-Nowhere League, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anaal Nathrakh, Ancient, Ancient Rites, Angelspit, Anorexia Nervosa, Arcturus, Arsis, Asgaard, Asmegin, Atheist, At the Gates, Aura Noir, Aurora Borealis, Azaghal, Backworld, Bal-Sagoth, Baphomet, Bathory, Battlelust, Belphegore, The Berzerker, Bestial Warlust, Bizarre Embalming, Blasphemy, Blinded Colony, Blood Duster, Blood Red Throne, Bloodbath, Blut Aus Nord, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Brujeria, Bulldozer, Burzum, Candlemass, Carpathian Forest, Catamenia, Cathedral, Cattle Decapitation, Celtic Frost, Centurion's Ghost, Ceremonial Oath, Chastisement, Cirith Gorgor, Cirith Ungol, The Clan Destined, Clandestine Blaze, Compost Pile, Contrastic, Cortizone, Count Nosferatu Kommando, The County Medical Examiners, Crimson Altar, Crotchduster, Crowbar, Crown of Autumn, Cruachan, Cryptic Wintermoon, Crypticus, Cult of Luna, Dan Swano, Dark Fortress, Dark Funeral, Dark Moor, Dark Tranquillity, Darkane, Darkthrone, Daylight Dies, Death, Deathspell Omega, Deathstars, Decapitated, Defiled Pantheon, Demilich, Demons and Wizards, Destruction, Devils Whorehouse, Dimension Zero, Discordance Axis, Disillusion, Dismember, Dissection, Domine, Doomsquirrel, Dragonforce, Dream Evil, Dying Fetus, E Nomine, Edge of Sanity, Edguy, Ektomorf, Elvenking, Eläkeläiset, Embolus, Emperor, Enforsaken, Enigma, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Enthroned, Entombed, Ephel Duath, Epica, Equity, Eternal Oath, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Ewigkeit, Exhorder, Exmortem, Eyehategod, Faith in Hate, Falconer, Falkenbach, Fields of the Nephilim, Finntroll, Forefather, Forlorn Legacy, Frantic Bleep, the Haunted, Galloglass, Gamma Ray, Gandalf, General Surgery, Genocide Superstars, Girlschool, Gloomy Grim, God's Tower, Golgotha, Gorerotted, Gorgoroth, Gothic Knights, Gothminister, Grave, Gravedigger, Graveland, Graveworm, Grungeon, Hammerfall, Hanzel Und Gretyl, Hate Eternal, Hecate Enthroned, Hellhammer, Helloween, Helstar, Horna, Hypnosia, Iced Earth, Illdisposed, Illnath, Immolation, Immortal, Immortal Ayatollah, Impaled Nazarene, Impious, The Inbreds (UK), Ingurgitate, Inkubus Sukkubus, Insomnium, Into Eternity, Iron Fire, Iron Monkey, Iron Saviour, Isengard,  Jack Frost, Jigsore, Judas Iscariot, Kalmah, Kaos Incarnate, Katatonia, Kayo Dot, Killing Miranda, King Diamond, Korpiklaani, Lacrimas Profundere, Lacrimosa, Lacuna Coil, Laibach, Lawnmower Deth, Lizzy Borden, Lord Belial, Lord Gore, The Lord Wierd Slough Feg, Lordi, Lothlorien (Fin), Lothlorien (NZ), Love Like Blood, Lullacry, Luminaria, Macabre, Macbeth, Mägo De Oz, Malefic, Marduk, Matriarch, Maudlin of the Well, Mayhem, Mercyful Fate, Midgard, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Morbid Angel, Mortification, Mortiis, My Dying Bride, Nailbomb, Nargaroth, Nasum, Nattefrost, Navicon Torture Technologies, Nazgul (It), Nazgul (Pol), Nefilim, Nevermore, Nightingale, Nightrage, Nile, Ninja Magic, Nodes of Ranvier, Nokturnal Mortum, Nosferatu, NskMetal, Obituary, Of The Wand And The Moon, Old Man's Child, Omnium Gatherum, On Thorns I Lay, Orange Goblin, Orphanage, Overkill, Overlord, Pain Control, Pan.Thy.Monium, Paradise Lost, Perpetual Flame, Pestilence, Power Quest, Pretty Maids, Primal Fear, Profanatica, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Prosthetic Cunt, Psycroptic, Pungent Stench, Pustulated, Queen Adreena, Raging Speedhorn, Rain Paint, Raunchy, Raventhrone, Repulsion, Res!n, Rotting Christ, Runemagick, Running Wild, Sabbat (Jpn), Sabbat (UK), Sad Legend, Salem, Samael, Sarcofago, Satan's Penguins, Satyricon, Secret Sphere, Send More Paramedics (UK), Sextodecimo, Shaman (Fin), Sigh, SikTh, Silent Stream of Godless Elegy, Sirenia, Six Devils High, Skeletal Embrace, Skyclad, Society 1, Sodom, Soilent Green, Soilwork, Solitude Aeternus, Sonic Mayhem, Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows, Sorrow of Tranquillity, Sportlov, Star One, Stormtroopers of Death, Stratovarius, Subway to Sally, Summoning, Sunless, Sunn 0))), Symphony X, Syrafex, Tad Morose, Tankard, Tann-Hauser Gate, Tenpole Tudor, Theatre of Tragedy, Theatres Des Vampires, Therion, Thou Art Lord, Tiamat, Tormentor, Treblinka, Tristania, Trollheim's Grott, Turisas, Ulver, Unanimated, Undercroft, Unholy Ghost, Unleashed, Usurper, Vader, Venom, Vicious Rumours, Viking Skull, Violent Asylum, Virgin Black, Vital Remains, Watchtower, Waylander, Weltmacht, The Whisky Priests, Windir, Winterlong, Wintersun, With Passion, Withered Beauty, Withering Nihil, Within Temptation, Wizard, Wolfpack, Wolverine, Woods of Ypres, Wuthering Heights, Wyrd, Wyvern, Xasthur, X-Japan, XIII. Stoleti, Yrkoon, Zeromancer, Zyklon, Zyklon-B.

And thats just being generous. I left the names of of lots of bands I thought you might have heard of which, lets face it, a good few of you probably haven't.
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

muffy

« Reply #137 on: 14 May 2005, 06:59 »

I see BRMC fans too...
 It's a bit like seeing dead people, but without the dead part and with a lot more copies of the NME in the picture.

Another band who I neeeeeed more people to love is The Pipettes -
3 girls doing synchronised dancing and handclaps with a male backing band, they make the happiest music known to mankind, it's the best possible incarmation of pop. I know I've mentioned them before, but I won't rest until everyone knows them!

Katili

« Reply #138 on: 14 May 2005, 07:03 »

I've heard of Fields of the Nephilim, Queen Adreena and Zyklon-B.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #139 on: 14 May 2005, 07:05 »

To qoute Meatloaf:

"Well don't be sad...'cos 3 out of 300 ain't bad..."

And with Zyklon B, you sure you're not just thinking of the poison gas they used in Nazi death camps?

Robbo

« Reply #140 on: 14 May 2005, 07:06 »

EDIT: Khar beat me to it. And hey, it's a small start on that list.

Katili

« Reply #141 on: 14 May 2005, 07:14 »

Quote from: KharBevNor
To qoute Meatloaf:

"Well don't be sad...'cos 3 out of 300 ain't bad..."

And with Zyklon B, you sure you're not just thinking of the poison gas they used in Nazi death camps?

Yes, I'm sure.  Hope you don't have a problem with that.

Robbo

« Reply #142 on: 14 May 2005, 07:16 »

Zyklon-B is just a fairly random band to have heard from that list for a non fan.

Katili

« Reply #143 on: 14 May 2005, 07:19 »

I was friends with a guy a few months back who was into them.

muffy

« Reply #144 on: 14 May 2005, 07:24 »

I recognise about 10-15 names on that list for the same reason - one of my best mates is really into his metal.
Ask me what any of them sound like though, and I'm completely stumped. With the possible exception of Queen Adreena, as I remember having arguments with a mate as to who was better, King Adora or Queen Adreena. That was embarassing.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #145 on: 14 May 2005, 07:35 »

Quote from: muffy
Another band who I neeeeeed more people to love is The Pipettes -
3 girls doing synchronised dancing and handclaps with a male backing band, they make the happiest music known to mankind, it's the best possible incarmation of pop. I know I've mentioned them before, but I won't rest until everyone knows them!

I don't get it...

Why is this so good? I just went and found their website, and you're right. It's perfect pop, but damnit if I know why!

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #146 on: 14 May 2005, 08:46 »

*checks the pipettes website*
*listens to some tracks*
*nods slowly*
*puts Nazgul back on*

muffy

« Reply #147 on: 14 May 2005, 13:13 »

Damnit!
See, the thing is, I'm a miserable cow and generally only listen to miserable music, but a few bands can pull me out of being miserable and make me want to dance and smile and sing. Tilly and the Wall are one of those bands, Pipettes are another.
SO I WANT YOU ALL TO LOVE THEM TOO!

Robbo

« Reply #148 on: 14 May 2005, 13:17 »

Miserable you say? Go listen to Life of Agony's River Runs Red...if you're still here by the end, you're not depressed.

*Listens to some Pipettes....blinks....blocks the website....goes back to Nortt*

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
« Reply #149 on: 14 May 2005, 17:02 »

When I want some cheery music, I generally listen to Skyclad. 'Helium' is definitively the happiest song about suicide ever, and 'Great Blow for a Day Job' is the most brilliant take on selling your soul to the devil ever.

I mentioned Skyclad twenty posts up, because they are (or rather were, fuck you Ken Riddle) THE. BEST. BAND. EVER. They had wit, originality, musical proficiency, catchy tunes, and genuine roots and credentials for their anger against society. When Good Charlotte sing about 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' everybody laughs. When some out of work kid from a  housing block who lives on his music sings about 'A Bellyfull of Emptiness' you don't laugh. Or I get very, very, very angry.

Did anyone check them out?

I'm going to give you NO EXCUSE:

Land of the Rising Slum (Acoustic)

Vintage Whine (Sample)

Penny Dreadful (Sample)

Prime Evil (Venom Cover)

More of the same

Pleeeeeease *flutters eyelashes*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up