THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 13:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers.  (Read 4299 times)

cabrioletlover

The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers.
« on: 28 Apr 2005, 13:29 »

Hello All!!!

I wish very much for everyone to go to prayersandtears.com and check these guys out. I have a very good friend that jammes with them and then later invited me to a show. They put on an awesome show, play awesome music, and are very awesomly nice. Please, check them out, tell me what you think, and if they come even remotely close to you for petes sake, go and see them.

Thanks. :)

WonkoTehSane

« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2005, 16:52 »

I've become good friends with David Karsten Daniels, and I've spoken to Perry at length as well. Super nice guys, really good music. Give em a listen, folks.

cabrioletlover

« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2005, 17:08 »

Quote from: WonkoTehSane
I've become good friends with David Karsten Daniels, and I've spoken to Perry at length as well. Super nice guys, really good music. Give em a listen, folks.

That rocks a great deal. I have spoken to Perry as well and he is super super nice. I did miss DKD and Kapow!Music last week though. :(

rynne

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Hey, nice marmot!
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2005, 06:18 »

Haven't heard 'em, but any band that names itself after the Big Lebowski has got major cool points already.
When Kleiner showed me the sky-line of New York, I told him that man is like the coral insect---designed to build vast, beautiful, mineral things for the moonlight to delight in after he is dead. - H.P. Lovecraft
Pages: [1]   Go Up