THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 08:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Announcing: The AnthroPC Handbook  (Read 95615 times)

Matty3d

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Re: Announcing: The AnthroPC Handbook
« Reply #150 on: 08 May 2008, 00:45 »

Thanks Sionide for recreating it, freehostia is free.. hence its slower,  but now i understand what you ment by the spam, someone had edited the front page with spam again, i took the liberty of fixing it. I really think forcing login is a better way to go, it means anyone who wants to edit the wiki has to go through the trouble of signing up to do it, instead of just clicking the edit button. Anyone who seriously wants to contribute wont mind it, but someone who just wants a quick edit to spam will be less inclinded to do so.
Ill keep my copy running for backup purposes.

also, if anyone wants to tackle this problem for the wiki, maybe someone can try explaining that even though AnthroPC's are appearantly made by Apple, why do they use Windows (dos/NT) fileing structure? (as denoted by the title of this comic http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=964)
Apple OS's paths normally look like "/localhost/Users/anthropc/mp3/indianijonestheme.mp3"

also strange that jeff would make this mistake with the comic since he uses a Mac to draw QC
http://www.questionablecontent.net/tutorial.php (of course its possible he ment to title it that way)

Selunei

« Reply #151 on: 08 May 2008, 19:27 »

Hey, I noticed the wiki didn't have a logo yet, even though there was some discussion of it in the thread...so I took a crack at it.  This is what I came up with:

I added the "pedia" part because it is, after all, a wiki, but the "AnthroPC Handbook" part is still there.  I hope you like!

Sionide

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Check out the AnthroPC Handbook
    • sionide.net
« Reply #152 on: 08 May 2008, 23:50 »

love it!!

dishfairy

« Reply #153 on: 17 Jul 2008, 23:42 »

ok, for some reason i can't post so could you guys add to the wiki for me thanks ok here we go

"Reproduction: during data exchange you can set up a pdf on the centel anthropc personality storage drive and battle starcruiser (CAPS abs) and have the two personalities of the anthopcs merge. you then upload it into the child chassis unit (2000 usd or 18 euro) and have the anthropcs raise them as children, however if the two anthropcs are not willing to live together this may be more difficult. now we do not reccomend savig X=>20 pdf child files as this will cause them all to merge into one really moody personality. After the "birth" the "Child" will go through all 6 patented stages of childhood existance audioaninfancy, toddler file, child.html, tween disk, run.moody//find:teen, and finally man-childom. After this stage they will thank their respective parental units, and send them nice e-vites to their own childrens various inconvienient events. Now this is a difficult, expensive, and unrewarding project, so don't say we didn't warn you. You can also install diferant idols and music tastes into your child anthropc's , allowing them to rock out more awesomly then normal anthropcs. Be warned however that if you install the following: any member of the who, rush, jimi hendrix, eric clapton, bb king, nirvana, the allmen bros, santanna or eddie van halen as their idols, and supply them with music, they will gather their friends, dress up as the respective musicians, rock out perfectly , there will be an enourmous influx of the EPICxion particle into the enstienion, chronoton feild, and then the universe will implode as a result. Making their idol the dave mathews band will do the oppisite of the major rockign"

That is all, thanks guys and please put this on the wiki

AnotherQCaddict

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #154 on: 22 Jul 2008, 09:17 »

I think that you'd like to know that this thing is spammed three ways from Sunday.
*sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

brnat

« Reply #155 on: 22 Jul 2008, 13:42 »

Someone is posting a bunch of pr0n links on the main page. I've been doing my best to keep it out. But they are relentless, damn. :x

dishfairy

« Reply #156 on: 22 Jul 2008, 14:24 »

aww man that sucks. Why on earth would those people do that. Pr0n links are just what the wiki isn't about. I will try to post on a different computer so you guys can deal with those. Viva la handbook

dishfairy

« Reply #157 on: 31 Jul 2008, 13:01 »

no dice, could someone please post it for me

nupanick

« Reply #158 on: 08 Dec 2008, 19:01 »

I added some stuff, but you need to lock the main page or it's not coming back. Spam comes in every single minute to that page.

harddisk

« Reply #159 on: 09 Dec 2008, 10:33 »

yeah... for those who love to hunt spam:
http://www.sionide.net/anthropc/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=edit&oldid=58376 is a "good" version.

the|m., wikipedia contributor
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up