THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 02:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will you draw a picture...?  (Read 2508 times)

cpt_pickard

Will you draw a picture...?
« on: 26 May 2005, 16:35 »

You guys here really rule, if it comes to drawing. So some of you might perhaps help me with a little problem I have.

I need to print a couple of invitation cards for a party for students of chemistry / pharmacy and another weird stuff like that. Now, I suck in drawing... in fact, my drawing is THAT bad, that attempting drawing would constitute a serious crime ;-)

Still, I would love to have a kinda parodic/funny picture of an alchemist on the invitation...

I can't offer money or any other reward. I just thought I'd ask because some of you might, perhaps, find the idea interresting / challenging / funny / whaterver.

Any help is highly appreciated.

ForteBass

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2005, 18:53 »

Ask Sideways. That boy has some sick friggin' skills, I must say.
Quote from: Eris
Man, Friday night and I'm drawing tacos to post on the internet. I need another drink.

Sideways

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2005, 22:35 »

Thanks Fortebass... I'm getting so many compliments today...

Must... keep... ego... in... check!

:P

Cpt. Pickard... I can have a go at it, but it depends on when you need these invitations.  My weekend is looking good for getting a few avatar requests done, and maybe getting a comic or two ready for my site...

PM me the details, and I'll see what I can do... be sure to let me know what the time constraints are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up