Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 20 Jan 2022, 00:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rock show  (Read 1260 times)

musicalbacon

rock show
« on: 09 Jun 2005, 19:53 »

my high school has a school rock show every year. this year i decided to come against my best knowledge that six high school bands would suck really hard. anyway, one is not allowed to mosh, one is not allowed to sit in the first row of the autitorium, one is not allowed on stage.

one metal band was playing which name escapes me was actually pretty good. i started slamming with this other kid, one of the teachers running the show told me to cut it out. once the band finished their song i got a bright idea and asked the lead singer if we could come onstage and be "backup dancers."

we went on stage and started slam dancing to the music, after about three seconds the teacher who yelled at us before kicked us out. then the next band that came on was "experimental noiscore." anyone who wanted to play came up onstage(including one of the cops on parole that night) and banged chairs and a big cauldron, and they made really loud noise untill everyone in the building left. it took about ten minutes, but i was standing by the door listening in, and people were running out holding thier ears screaming SAVE ME, SAVE ME!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
Re: rock show
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2005, 20:00 »

Quote from: musicalbacon
cops on parole

Man, remind me never to take a holiday where you live - sounds like a tough town!
Pages: [1]   Go Up