THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 18:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What did squidi do to be obliterated?  (Read 3428 times)

jbltzpflk

What did squidi do to be obliterated?
« on: 20 Jun 2005, 21:46 »

s q u i d i . n e t ....
his blog talks about how jeph seems to hate him. and something he did pissed off the guys at penny arcade and his website got hacked or something. but i cant figure out what it is that he did that got people so pissed at him.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jun 2005, 02:20 »

this is old news.  like, last year old.

the drama was that people in the PA forum were using modified versions of his work in their avatars.  he went and had a big dummy spit, then the PA guys basically told him he was being a dick.  i don't know how jeph plays into it all, but like i said, it's all ancient history by now (unless there is something new that i am unaware of)

torg

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jun 2005, 02:29 »

...and seeing that this is your first post i get the impression that you are here whoring another webcomic in your first post wich is forbidden by the forum rules....
there seems to be a lack of readers over there and ther artist is not happy about not being able to live off the comic, but posting here as a kind of guerilla marketing is definately the wrong way to help that artist...

twentyfour

« Reply #3 on: 21 Jun 2005, 05:39 »

You have to admit his name is kinda cool. Like he smashed the keyboard in rage then hit enter

jbltzpflk

Not comic whoring..
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jun 2005, 09:06 »

I just found his comic about 3 weeks ago, and was trying to figure out what he had done that he got jumped on so hard. Did Gabe and Tycho use his stuff to parody him and thats what he was overreacting to? I cant even figure out when the actual incident happened to see what PA put up. Or was it another thing like the Strawberry Shortcake incident that I found out about on slashdot?

twentyfour

« Reply #5 on: 21 Jun 2005, 10:25 »

est just said what happened. Not much else. If you wanna get right into it look into the PA news archives. It's not really worth it since it's just Gabe being a bit of an ass and using his fans as a weapon while whiny dude keeps flinging crap at PA claiming they stole _____ this week or whatever.

tada, all done

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jun 2005, 12:16 »

Man webcomic drama is pretty much the most retarded thing ever.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up