THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 02:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The End of Counter Culture  (Read 2421 times)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
The End of Counter Culture
« on: 18 Jul 2005, 20:25 »

Since some one put one up for Purple Pussy I decided to make one for Counter-Culture.  I thought it was funny and I am a little sad that it has to end.      http://counterculture.infinite-comics.com

Simulacra

« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2005, 22:26 »

as am i, and with little to no explanation to boot.  even their long rant is just an exposition that everything eventually ends and some tips for those who do webcomics.  not that i begrudge them the right to go on to other things.  i just found it odd that it ended right in the middle of a plotline with no explanation as to why.  i'm sad about it because there are a lot of webcomics out there with less than stellar art, and it's always sad to see one of the great ones go away.

twentyfour

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2005, 19:54 »

I heard of them once looooong ago(3 months heh). I never got around to checkin em out. Well... good luck to the people involved. Whatever ended the comic I'm sure was important, a better explanation to the fans would be nice I s'pose.

anyway. good luck to the people involved! May they find something they love that occupies all their newly found freetime
Pages: [1]   Go Up