THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 06:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: emo kid  (Read 4595 times)

genericalias

emo kid
« on: 26 Jul 2005, 22:19 »

made this a while back when i could sit outside on any given day and tally girls wearing pleated skirts into the millions...

Patatat

emo kid
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2005, 23:24 »

Wow, do you think because you used the word Emo in a deragatory way it makes you cool.

Seriously, you aren't cool just sad.

By the way, your drawing isn't very good.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
emo kid
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2005, 23:35 »

Jesus Patatat, we like to think we have a friendly, welcoming forum here, not one that needlessly shoots down new members.  Take that stuff elsewhere, please.

I thought it was rather amusing.  I assumed the crudity of the drawing was deliberate (seeing as how it was matched by the text).  Is this the start of a new comic, or just a random picture?

jaceofwater

emo kid
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2005, 00:34 »

I think it would look better if you made the emo kid look more sketchy like the text. It seems like a parody of those really dark little comments the name of the artist of wich excapes me.

heretic

emo kid
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2005, 06:06 »

jhonen vasquez or roman dirge, i bet are the guys of whom you are thinking

twentyfour

emo kid
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2005, 06:28 »

Awww... Emokids skin has turned blue. He's an EmoZombieKid now

genericalias

emo kid
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jul 2005, 07:15 »

Quote from: Patatat
Wow, do you think because you used the word Emo in a deragatory way it makes you cool.

Seriously, you aren't cool just sad.

By the way, your drawing isn't very good.

Well, I don't know what's crawling around in your ass but this is not meant to be derogatory at all.  I'm pretty much classifiable as emo/indie myself.  way to not get it and be judgemental at the same time.

Inlander: This is not the start of a new comic, just an executin of an idea I had at one time.

AnonymousPosterChild

emo kid
« Reply #7 on: 27 Jul 2005, 11:20 »

Quote from: twentyfour
Awww... Emokids skin has turned blue. He's an EmoZombieKid now

Well, if theres two things I like, its zombie movies and people in kilts. This kid will go far.

But yeah, as said before in the thread, emokid would look better if he took on the sketchy qualities of the text. The same thing could probably be done to the shadow as well, and that too would probably helpy the image.

TBW

emo kid
« Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2005, 21:05 »

There's no point of making fun of emoism in the medium of sequential art, we have already seen the pinnacle of this with Emo Boy.

soap

emo kid
« Reply #9 on: 09 Aug 2005, 15:38 »

i bought emo boy #2 on a whim today from traveling man... its actually not that bad - no seriously :)

FreshJive787

• Furry furrier
emo kid
« Reply #10 on: 10 Aug 2005, 02:43 »

honestly, i think it sucks, wheres the determining factor that labels him emo? his shirt? and i havnt ever seen an emo kid wear a skirt or kilt. go die now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up