THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 17:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrested Development  (Read 19607 times)

Paper Beats Rock

Arrested Development
« Reply #50 on: 04 Dec 2005, 12:47 »

Yeah, they got to episode five (I think) of S3 then put it on hold for a few weeks, same as they did with West Wing.  What's been going on over there recently?  

I think they might be starting again tomorrow but I'd have to go to www.tv.com to check.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
Arrested Development
« Reply #51 on: 04 Dec 2005, 14:44 »

Quote from: Hat
Also, that whole blind lawyer thing was at the end of  S1, but I did notice that kinda thing happening  from time to time even a little earlier in the first season as well. I can't think of an example, but I'll look over it when I get home this arvo.

If that was the end of season one, then it's season two that's just started here.  I dunno, it's impossible to keep track of where they're up to with the way Channel 7 keeps jerking it off air without warning and then sticking it back on five months later in a completely different time-slot.  Anyway, the most recent episode to air in Australia was the one with George Sr. disgusing himself as his twin brother and stealing the contract that incriminated him in the "building houses in Iraq" scam.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
Arrested Development
« Reply #52 on: 04 Dec 2005, 23:47 »

How many episodes have been shown so far? I'm going to see if I can just download the S2 episodes I've missed, so I don't have to spend two weeks downloading the entire damn season, so I can watch S3 without feeling weird.

Also are they still showing it at midnight? That was seriously stupid. Let me guess, its 7 showing it? If the bastards would put Firefly on after Midnight, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they kept doing the same with Arrested Development.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
Arrested Development
« Reply #53 on: 05 Dec 2005, 00:41 »

It's on tonight (Monday) at 11 p.m.  They've shown a few episodes, but no more than one or two I think.

chamberk

Arrested Development
« Reply #54 on: 05 Dec 2005, 17:50 »

GOB: "That wasn't my trick, Michael.  IT WAS MY ILLUSION!!"

It's a crime so few people are watching this show.

Luke C

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • http://www.john87.com
Arrested Development
« Reply #55 on: 07 Dec 2005, 08:22 »

Arrested Development is cool. It's quirky but the comedy is top notch.
"These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert to fleece the people, and now that they have got into a quarrel with themselves, we are called upon to appropriate the people's money to settle the quarrel." Lincoln in 1837

Paper Beats Rock

Arrested Development
« Reply #56 on: 09 Dec 2005, 10:11 »

I just watched the most recent episode that you guys in America got (S3E6). I loved the bit when they were talking about the woman (played by Charlize Theron) that Michael was going to marry and the guy said-

'He only likes her because she could afford all that plastic surgery, he wouldn't like her if he could see what she looked like a year ago.'

and it shows the picture of her from Monster.  That was just great.

georgemandingo

Arrested Development
« Reply #57 on: 01 Jan 2006, 17:20 »

Michael:oh, so this is your magic trick?.
GOB: Illusion Michael, a trick is what a whore does for money.
        (realizes he's being listened to by children)

(to the children) GOB:...or cocaine.

vegkitkat

• Furry furrier
  • Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Arrested Development
« Reply #58 on: 01 Jan 2006, 19:48 »

We bought my brother S1&2 of AD for Christmas. I'm so happy about this. I get to mooch off his present for my own personal enjoyment. Score! Stupid Fox for cancelling them. I loved the David Cross interview, too damn right he is.
Life is not a constant thing,
It's only made of short stories.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up