THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 22:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Otter soldiers  (Read 3133 times)

Jed

• The German Chancellory building
Otter soldiers
« on: 02 Aug 2005, 01:57 »

http://iperyys.net/ssos/

Just found this and it is great. Specially the artwork is fantastic. I really liked it.
"To say that Columbus discovered America is by no means inaccurate! I discover things people already knew about all the time!"

twentyfour

Otter soldiers
« Reply #1 on: 02 Aug 2005, 06:27 »

WOW. Dude, I'm gonna lose so much work time looking at that pretty stuff!

Tinjessla

Otter soldiers
« Reply #2 on: 02 Aug 2005, 08:44 »

Oooh, i think i have found another web comic to add to the list.

Jed

Otter soldiers
« Reply #3 on: 03 Aug 2005, 22:26 »

I definitely like the sinister atmosphere of the comic. Let's hope Elina keeps her project alive. :)
"To say that Columbus discovered America is by no means inaccurate! I discover things people already knew about all the time!"

Praeserpium Machinarum

Otter soldiers
« Reply #4 on: 06 Aug 2005, 13:48 »

Oh this looks nice, I am currently on a comic spree, but I am a bit pickish with my comics, it has to be ner-perfect to keep my attention and story-driven, definitely story-driven. So far I have found Digger, Nine Planets Without Intelligent Life and Return to Sender satisfying, but I have also been through a lot of uninteresting comics. I like A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage is Irreversible but it's a bit too surreal if that is possible. With this I think my evening is saved!

Cave Monster

Ottas
« Reply #5 on: 06 Aug 2005, 19:02 »

I couldn't find anything on the site, but, is this available in print? I'm loving it, but it's the sort of thing I don't like to stare at on a computer screen.

torg

Otter soldiers
« Reply #6 on: 07 Aug 2005, 11:08 »

its just amazing!!!

Kid Modernist

Otter soldiers
« Reply #7 on: 07 Aug 2005, 12:15 »

I can't follow it, the dialogue throws me off. Some secret to reading it better?

Jed

Re: Ottas
« Reply #8 on: 08 Aug 2005, 03:13 »

Quote from: Cave Monster
I couldn't find anything on the site, but, is this available in print? I'm loving it, but it's the sort of thing I don't like to stare at on a computer screen.

This was found on the For Your Information section:
"Will there ever be a printed version available?
How about we try to get any kind of version at all available and finished first, and then see what else.
Printing is not a goal here. It may become an extra, but not yet, so shush."

I can't really give any good advices on the reading part. Just read from left to right and you should be fine. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up