THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 23:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryanestrada.com  (Read 2962 times)

twentyfour

Ryanestrada.com
« on: 14 Aug 2005, 11:26 »

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd post this here as I hadn't seen anything on it yet. Ryan Estrada(artist, animator and adventurer) is going beyond an ironman challenge(I will henceforth refer to it as a adamantium man challenge) and is creating 168 pages in 168 hours. Anyone who's drawn more than stick figures knows this is batshit crazy. Ryan's on his last 24 hours now and seems to be a bit behind but overall is doing great. He's been posting pics of himself and the comic as it progresses and the artwork still looks great despite what I believe will be an ungodly amount of pain in his drawing hand. I'll be tossing Mr. Estrada some artwork later on today as a "c'mon dude! You can do it!!!" sorta dealy... but he prolly won't see it until afterwards... oh well.

Anyway. If you are an artist I encourage you to send him some artistic encouragement. If you aren't or if you have money Ryan has a couple of nifty ebay auctions up right now including the selling of his 168 page book when he's done..... hot damn would I ever love that so if someone wants to be my sugar daddy NOW is the time.

Yea, so go show some support please! I never even thought of posting this until I saw a pic of ryan wearing a 'TEH" shirt(120 hour post).

I guess thats all

have a good day!

twentyfour

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #1 on: 14 Aug 2005, 16:04 »

I threw this together for Ryan.. it's not fantastic but it was meant as a silly bit of encouragement

http://www.24andahalf.com/fanimation/ESTRADA-FANIMATION.mov

EDIT: tag didn't work...weeeeird. works now though

thehoopiestfrood

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #2 on: 14 Aug 2005, 16:45 »

Aw, that's so nice!

twentyfour

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2005, 07:09 »

errr.... I guess Ryan's goin for 336 hours and two 168 page comics. Also it looks like I'm the only one who thinks this is cool so maybe I'll stop posting about it in here.

thehoopiestfrood

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2005, 08:07 »

No, I think it's cool, though I don't know where exactly this happening on the net. :P I liked your animation though!

TheMike

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2005, 10:36 »

its happening at www.ryanestrada.com.

this is amazing, i didn't think he would make it and now he is going for another 168 hours.  this is inspiring, i can't believe i have to wait until October '06 for the next official 24 hour comic day.

twentyfour

Ryanestrada.com
« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2005, 11:47 »

Ryan just posted he's not going to do another 168 right now, I guess he's going to save up braincells and do 336 all at once. He said he's doing 7 pages of an intro to the next book. And he picked one of my title ideas too! "Six Sick Sheep"

Also, Hoop, the subject was ryanestrada.com, I didn't think I'd have to have it in my message... but now that I think of it I usually don't pay much attention to the subjects either so I'll do better on that. Glad ya like the anim, Ryan seemed to getta kick out of it too... although being as tired as he probably is I will take his compliments with a grain of salt
Pages: [1]   Go Up