THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Most Haunted  (Read 8146 times)

I is Grammar

• Furry furrier
  • Advocatus diaboli
Most Haunted
« on: 17 Aug 2005, 09:22 »

While surfing channels on the television a few weeks ago, I came across this show on the Travel Channel.  It's called "Most Haunted," about these "ghost hunters" who go to various places that are supposed to be haunted.  It is hosted by a woman that shrieks at everything, and there is a "psychic" named Derrik who, if things get boring, gets possessed.  Has anyone heard of/seen this show?  If so, thoughts?  Impressions?  Silly antics to make fun of them?  

What makes this show golden for me is the fact that there is a ghost-o-meter.  You can always tell that they heard something because they let out a string of expletives that have to be bleeped out (at least in the US).
I've got a small sticky-out scar like a third nipple just under my right manboob from where I was bitten by another kid in Year 3.

JJMitchell

Most Haunted
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2005, 09:29 »

Most Haunted is ridiculous.  They try and up the drama but come of as idiots who have no idea what they are doing.

If you want a good ghost show watch Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi.

I is Grammar

• Furry furrier
  • Advocatus diaboli
Most Haunted
« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug 2005, 09:35 »

No kidding.  I watch this show because they are goofy and stupid.  They are over-dramatic, and very often scream at nothing.  Perfect one-hour cheese-fest.  

Oh, and Ghost Hunters is wonderful.  The TAPS guys, when they aren't bitching at one another, rock.
I've got a small sticky-out scar like a third nipple just under my right manboob from where I was bitten by another kid in Year 3.

ASturge

Most Haunted
« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2005, 13:41 »

I love it.

Me and my dad watch the special live ones. It's a father son thing ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up