THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 23:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Eyed PEES  (Read 6733 times)

Wolfenchild

• Not quite a lurker
    • MySpaz Profile
Black Eyed PEES
« on: 18 Aug 2005, 04:42 »

Fergie Pees Herself During San Diego Concert

Fergie pees Herself picHollywoodrag.com is reporting this entry from a White Stripes message board:

"So, for anyone who was at the San Diego Street Scene show, you may have noticed that the Stripes took the stage very late, due to the fact that the Black Eyed Peas, who played right before the Stripes, showed up for their set almost a full hour late. Total disrespect, since every other band managed to make their show time on the dot."

"The reason why the Black Eyed Peas took the stage so late is because they claim to have been "stuck in traffic" and that security wouldn't let them in. Anyway, after they took the stage, it was very clear that they were all very hammered."

"So hammered, in fact, that Fergie decided to piss RIGHT ON THE STAGE. No joke. According to radio reports, she moved over out of the spotlight at some point in their set, and just let it go. Without taking her pants off, either."

"So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."

While Fergie's reps claim that she did not piss herself and that stain is actually sweat, people who were at the concert have been posting in forums all over the internet that she was drunk as f*ck and that relieving herself was exactly what she did.

As for the "sweating" defense, I've never seen anyone have the vag equivalent of a pit stain, even after 40 minutes on an elliptical. Home-girl definitely pissed her clamdiggers. Gross.

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/weblog/fergie_pee_pee/

There's ALWAYS time to go, folks!

ForteBass

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2005, 04:54 »

I'd like to point out that articles in forums aren't exactly reliable, nor are they intelligent. I hate when any woman is refered to as "the bitch."
Quote from: Eris
Man, Friday night and I'm drawing tacos to post on the internet. I need another drink.

Wolfenchild

• Not quite a lurker
    • MySpaz Profile
Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #2 on: 18 Aug 2005, 05:16 »

Quote from: ForteBass
I hate when any woman is refered to as "the bitch."

Didn't notice that part, I'll edit it.

And hey, I don't know if it's true or reliable or if she did pee herself or not, it's just a daft music-related story. Does look dodgy though.

Radiowar

• Obscure cultural reference
    • my music
Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2005, 14:02 »

"Marketers are missing out on the large demographic of aging and soon-to-be aging hipsters. Cool people don't want to be seen purchasing Depends for their bouts of incontinence, no, they need something more targeted to their sensibilities. Introducing Fergie's Rockin' Adult Diapers, the first fitted briefs designed exclusively for the needs of the savvy Baby Boomer and early Gen-X market segment. Ever since Fergie's little on-stage accident, greater awareness of this issue has been raised, and hopefully marketers will cash in."

Sydney

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #4 on: 21 Aug 2005, 11:20 »

Quote from: ForteBass
I'd like to point out that articles in forums aren't exactly reliable, nor are they intelligent. I hate when any woman is refered to as "the bitch."

Perhaps she is a bitch? Not that i approve.

Merkava

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #5 on: 22 Aug 2005, 08:58 »

She looks like one...the bitch. ;D

My grandmother met the leader of the Black-Eyed Peas. Yeah. Sorry. Just throwing it out there.

NotAnotherTeenUser

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #6 on: 22 Aug 2005, 09:55 »

three words : LOTS OF LAUGHT ....... :D

How can she look in the mirror now ? :D

nihilist

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #7 on: 22 Aug 2005, 11:20 »

Yeah, a pit stain from the crotch?  That's just not right.

Then again, I'm of the mind that ever since BEP brought Fergie on board, they've lost all appeal to me.  Their music used to have a message, now it's just generic pop crap.  Wankers.

NotAnotherTeenUser

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #8 on: 22 Aug 2005, 13:12 »

OMFG .... nihilist, do you know you have same nick as I do ? :> I use 'nihilist' in EnemyTerritory .... :D lol

sorry for offtop ;)

Merkava

Black Eyed PEES
« Reply #9 on: 22 Aug 2005, 13:41 »

DIE.

Anyway, Fergie is gross to me. Very gross. And these pics are just plain grosserific. Totally redorkulous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up