THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 18:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artless idea  (Read 2660 times)

Ethannie

Artless idea
« on: 24 Aug 2005, 17:06 »

So I'm thinking, there are these two guys, and they live in an apartment with each other, typical webcomic thing.

One of the guys is just your typical Joe twentysomething (other than the fact that his name actually is Joe Amund Twentysomething).

The other guy is the interesting one (no name for this one yet). He's not particularly impressive on the common sense side, but ... he has super powers. He can do, like, magic and ... stuff.

As much as I'd like to do this, I don't particularly like the drawing end of the production - not to mention I can't draw even at a decent level - and this place seems to have its share of artists.

Anyone interested in arting this thing?

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
Artless idea
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2005, 18:52 »

do stick figures. those are always good.

or you can do something like jeph does with indietits, or even moreso like www.qwantz.com ...
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Jamoky

Artless idea
« Reply #2 on: 28 Aug 2005, 20:51 »

at the moment its sounding like the most generic webcomic ever.  If you want people to do work for you they generally need more motivation than "hey guys i have an idea, will you draw it for me?"...  How about giving us a 'script' for the first five or so comics?

EDIT: but just for fun...

Pages: [1]   Go Up