THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 20:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chronic Future.  (Read 3649 times)

Leonsantos

Chronic Future.
« on: 25 Sep 2005, 16:48 »

New Wave inovation or more Linkin Parkesque crap? I think these guys have a chance if they ever tour in the northeast.

Coonstar

Chronic Future.
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2005, 00:07 »

I say, pseudo industrial will come back to the mainstream.

mediocrity_wire

Chronic Future.
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2005, 12:26 »

I remember seeing them at Andrew WK with some friends and feeling sorry for them cause they seem like nice kids.

Than a while ago I think I saw them on the Rolling Stone list of 'hot college radio' or something. Than I haven't heard from them. Kind of like a retarded cousin that you heard win the jackpot but months later when you ask your relatives about him nobody says anything.

TheCourtJester

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • OB/GYN/OMG/WTF/BBQ!
Chronic Future.
« Reply #3 on: 02 Oct 2005, 04:26 »

*Bump'd*

I heard Chronic Future on one of the many random compilation CD's I pick up all over town...and started listening to their other songs. It's about as close as I can get to rap and kep consistently listening to it...I really liked it. The music video for "Time and Time Again" is also worth watching, IMO.

Not sure how "innovative" they are...you can still hear bits of XTC, Bad Religion, Clash, Descendents, Beatles, and various other more-obscure bands...for some reason a few songs reminded me of "They Might Be Giants."

...but maybe I'm just crazy.
The sad thing about tennis is that no matter how good you get, you'll never be as good as a wall.

elcapitan

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
Chronic Future.
« Reply #4 on: 02 Oct 2005, 04:43 »

Quote from: mediocrity_wire
Kind of like a retarded cousin that you heard win the jackpot but months later when you ask your relatives about him nobody says anything.

Best. Simile. Ever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up