THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 22:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Power Puff Girls Doujinshi  (Read 19053 times)

GebStar

• Furry furrier
Power Puff Girls Doujinshi
« on: 23 Sep 2005, 01:58 »

Hey, i was reading through the "indie games" thread when Jhocking mentioned the PPG as awesome. I'm not too sure about the actual series on CN but this Doujinshi does rock my socks off.

http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0

It focuses around the power puff girls, but does include a WHOLE bunch of other CN characters, it's a lot of fun reading and the story aint half bad. Enjoy.
Quote from: Trollstormur
that slogan is a good slogan. so good, in fact, I think it should be applied to other things. like, "there's no wrong way to hit your spouse." or "there's no wrong way to commit nonconsentual sodomy."

Earthbound Misfit

« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2005, 16:45 »

Cool stuff... me like!

GebStar

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2005, 05:54 »

well, if one person has seen it and likes it, well, my job is done.
that slogan is a good slogan. so good, in fact, I think it should be applied to other things. like, "there's no wrong way to hit your spouse." or "there's no wrong way to commit nonconsentual sodomy."

1patheticloser

« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2005, 06:01 »

I keep seeing the link on "The List", but everytime I go there all I can think about is creepy slash fiction with underage Powerpuff Girls... The internet has ruined me.

But for you, I'll give it a try.

neomang5

• Curry sauce
  • Machine of Rage and Hate
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2005, 14:12 »

I do so love this comic.
I mean come on, its the greatest modern cartoons made even better by a new look, and a storyline that CN wouldnt dream of.
Plus it has Zim. It automatically wins.
i don't understand why you're implying that i have to come to terms with your crippling failings as a person

GebStar

• Furry furrier
« Reply #5 on: 01 Oct 2005, 05:28 »

WE must keep this thread alive so that more people can be influenced by these great works of art.

1patheticloser

« Reply #6 on: 01 Oct 2005, 07:06 »

Quote from: neomang5

Plus it has Zim. It automatically wins.

WHU??!!!

Can't...click...link...to...comic...fast....enough

The Neko

« Reply #7 on: 02 Oct 2005, 13:04 »

I love this comic... I wish I could finish the Grim and Minimandy one...

MondaysCadence

« Reply #8 on: 06 Oct 2005, 00:08 »

I love how it combines the Nickelodeon world with the Cartoon Network world.

It's awesome.  Did anybody notice Dib and Gaz in the background when Tootie and the chick from Johnny Bravo (can't remember her name) were talking abot the fan clubs?  Haha.

Ok... I watch WAY too many cartoons.

MondaysCadence

« Reply #9 on: 06 Oct 2005, 00:09 »

It's awesome.  Did anybody notice Dib and Gaz in the background when Tootie and the chick from Johnny Bravo (can't remember her name) were talking about the fan clubs?  Haha.

MondaysCadence

« Reply #10 on: 06 Oct 2005, 00:14 »

It's awesome.  Did anybody notice Dib and Gaz in the background when Tootie and the chick from Johnny Bravo (can't remember her name) were talking about the fan clubs?  Haha.

(sorry about the tripple post. My computer went all screwy with me and it won't let me delete them.)

tasteslikeevil

« Reply #11 on: 06 Oct 2005, 12:55 »

Wow, what a weird concept... But I like it! It's so cool how it takes these really recognizable and defined characters, yet throws them together in a way that the end result becomes something completely unique! Now THIS is what I call the internet being used for good!

Rone

« Reply #12 on: 06 Oct 2005, 13:38 »

I've read PPG Doujinshi for a while and I love it.  When I saw someone recommend it a while ago I thought, "This can't be good...I mean, a fan comic for the PowerPuff Girls?  Utter disaster!" but when I started reading it I was hooked.  And dragged along behind the boat to boot.  The art is great and I'm still amazed at how all those characters from so many different places can somehow mesh so ridiculously well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up