THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 02:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 97   Go Down

Author Topic: Der Tattoo Thread.  (Read 768811 times)

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
Re: Der Tattoo Thread.
« Reply #250 on: 12 Jul 2007, 06:17 »

all of the -real- Potter Fans out there

Harry smiled, “You really want to shag, don’t you?”
“I don’t think that’s a question anymore.” Ron sat up on his knees, sliding his hand to Harry’s crotch, “And you really can’t say that you don’t want to either.”
Harry nodded, “You were sitting in just the right spot, and then you kept rocking back and forth –it would turn anyone on.”
“I want to do more then turn you on.” Ron moved his hand, to lean forward again, his mouth warm next to Harry’s ear, “I want to fuck.”
“Then you better start by loosing all of those clothes, hmm?” Harry pulled Ron’s shirt over his head, “Seems like such a menial thing, since we just put them on…”
“Sorry, I wasn’t thinking –I should have told you I would be seducing you tonight.” Ron pulled back Harry’s covers, and dropped his shirt over the edge of the bed a moment later, letting his hands rove across Harry’s chest. “How’d you get to be so…chiseled?”
Harry laughed again, “How’d you get so fat?” He pinched Ron’s side, before yanking him down out of his straddling position, “You’re still wearing clothes.”
“So are you.” Ron pointed out, “And I’ll have you know, I am not fat.” Harry ignored him to press his lips to Ron’s jaw, his hands pulling Ron’s shorts down, casting them aside to stroke his hand along its length. Ron groaned in his ear, “Hey...you’re not naked yet either.”
“Then take them off.” Harry suggested, moving his hand under the waistband of his boxers, to touch himself, “Wait much longer, and they might not want to come off.”
“Then stop playing with yourself.” Ron was a little apprehensive as he slid his fingers under the fabric.
“Are you going to do it? It’s not like you’ve never seen me naked in the six years we’ve known each other, Ron.”
“I know, but…this is different.” Ron started to inch the fabric down, as Harry’s hands went on top of his wrists, urging them further. He pressed his forehead against Ron’s, moving his hand off of his hip, to his member.
“Feel how bad I want you?” Harry murmured, his hand on top of Ron’s, wrapping his fingers around it, “Don’t’ be so shy…or worried. I’m a new person, this is a new slate. Were you this shy before?”
“He didn’t want so much out of me.”
Harry nodded, understanding, “Well, I do. You’re not just an ass and a cock, Ron. You shouldn’t let people…Draco, treat you like that either.”
Ron nodded, pulling his hand away to push Harry’s shorts over his hips, and then jerked Harry in just the right direction to pull them free, tossing them onto the floor along with their other clothes.
“Mm…that was rough.” Harry teased, pressing his hard on against Ron’s hip, his knee coming up between his legs, underneath his scrotum. Ron turned his head, groaning.
“What are you doing?”
“Getting hard, I thought that was obvious. You’ve got such smooth skin.” Harry gyrated his hips, “And you smell really good…you might make me come.”
“Ah…I should have made you teach me that spell before we started then, huh?”
“Mm, no, not until I know you’ll only use it for good.” Harry slid down, taking Ron into his mouth. He glanced up, feeling fingers clenching into his hair, “You like that?” Ron nodded, grunting as Harry lapped his tongue to the underside of his penis and suckling on his balls. He continued until Ron’s moans grew loud, and the taste of pre-come filled his mouth, “Shh…not so loud.” He moved away, pressing a kiss to Ron’s cheek, “My dad and Remus are just through the wall and we didn’t lock the door…”
Ron nodded, “I want you to fuck me.”
“I think you should go first.” Harry’s fingers moved softly up Ron’s member, “Do you want to be close?”
“As close as possible.” Ron nodded.
Harry nodded, moving from the bed, pulling out his chair from the desk, “Sit down.” He patted the seat.
“Really?”
“Yeah.” Harry nodded.
“Wait…I don’t have any—…”
“It’s okay.” Harry smiled, moving closer, pulling Ron to the edge of the bed.
“No…turn around.” Ron turned him with a touch of his hand, turning Harry’s back to him.
“You really going to do that?” Harry asked.
“Hmm.” Ron nodded, running his hand up Harry’s back, pushing him down, before putting his arms around his waist, pressing his mouth to his anus.
Harry moaned, Ron’s tongue pushing deeper into him, his hand moving off of his back to pet his engorgement, “Oh, fuck Ron…”
Ron hummed in acknowledgement, removing his tongue to push his index finger inside, followed a moment later by his middle finger, “Does that hurt?”
“It feels good.” Harry assured him, pushing back against Ron’s hand, “But I don’t just want your fingers in me…”
“Oh, of course; I’m getting to that.” Ron stood up, his fingers still inside, his other hand running from Harry’s member, up his chest. He moved to the chair, sitting on the edge, his ankles hooking around the front legs, spreading his knees apart.
“You going to take your fingers out any time soon?” Harry asked, groaning, as he straightened, his hands on the back of the chair.
Ron nodded, “When you’re in the right spot.”
Harry smirked, moving to straddle the chair, his cock pressing into Ron’s stomach, Ron bumping against the back of his own hand, “C’mon, Ron, let me put you in.”
Ron slid his hand away, pressing his palms against Harry’s hips, leading him over his phallus slowly. Harry grunted, pressing his forehead into Ron’s neck, pushing his entire length inside with a drawn out moan.
“Does it hurt?” Ron asked, holding him in place, Harry flexing around him.
“It feels good –you’re big.” Harry lifted his head, his knuckles turning white over the back of the chair, before nuzzling his nose under Ron’s chin, pushing his head up to lick his throat, and kiss his neck, “Loosen up, Ron.” He lifted his hands from the back of the chair to move Ron’s hands to his back, “I’m going to make you come, and then I want you to lick me clean before I fuck you.”
“Seriously?” Ron raised an eyebrow.
“Shh.” Harry’s lips pressed to the corner of Ron’s mouth, as close to his lips as he dared to go without breaking his own ‘rule’. “You really talk to much for your own good sometimes, Ron.” He started to rise up from the chair, before pushing back down, his member following a similar movement against Ron’s stomach. Ron’s fingers dug into Harry’s back as his tempo rose, moving faster; up and down, up and down… Harry grunted in his ear, laying his head against his shoulder as he rode, driving his best friend harder into him, tightening around him.
“Fuck, Harry…I’m gonna come.” Ron finally couldn’t hold back any more, moaning, his hands moving back to Harry’s hips, holding him for a few extra seconds as he descended back down before he ascended again, “Shit…”
“Come then.” Harry murmured, licking Ron’s earlobe, “You feel so good, so big…” He grunted, “And you keep hitting just the right spot… It makes me feel so hot.” His mouth closed around his ear lobe again, biting softly with his teeth. Ron grunted softly in his ear, his fingers digging deeper, his eyes flickering shut, and his breath quickened, gasping before quietly crying out as he exploded. Harry’s voice joined his, his cock still hardened between their bodies. He waited until he could feel Ron’s last spasm before resting.
“Are you tired?” Harry teased, pressing his forehead against Ron’s, licking his own lips, “You better not be; I’m still hard, and I’m going to fuck you whether you are conscious or not.”
Ron shook his head, “No…I want you to. You were…amazing. I never felt that great before. You’re excellent.” He pressed a kiss to Harry’s throat, “Can you stand… I want to lick you clean…”
“I’ve a better idea….” Harry rose up, pulling himself off with a slimy, squelching sort of pop followed by a grunt. He ran a finger up Ron’s come-covered cock, before pressing it to Ron’s lips, “Taste it though, if you want.” Ron’s lips parted, his tongue swirling around Harry’s finger.
“Mmm… I think yours would taste better.” Ron teased.
Harry smiled, standing unsteadily for a moment before regaining his balance, holding a hand out to Ron, “C’mon, get up...” He turned the chair around with one hand, the other going between his legs, coating his hand in the come, “Bend over the back.”
Ron looked concerned for a moment, but did as he was asked, surprised when Harry pressed his coated hand against his ass, pushing a finger inside, “Relax…don’t tense up, or I’ll never get in –and come isn’t the best lubrication, but it’s probably better then saliva.”
“You seemed to like it.” Ron scoffed.
“I liked your tongue. I wish I could have seen it darting in an out… I’ll bet it would have been really hot to see.” Harry pressed a kiss to Ron’s back, pushing a second finger in with his first. Ron gave a quiet grunt, biting his lip. “Did that hurt?”
“Not that much…I think I can take you now.” Ron coaxed.
“Just a little bit more…” Harry’s hand went back between his legs again, and then against Ron’s phallus, before coating his own penis with the thick cream, “Okay.” He stepped away from Ron, his hand still wetting his cock, taking a seat in the chair, tugging Ron in front of him, “Sit like I did, straddling the chair.” He took his hands, leading him into the position he had just came out of, “Okay…now just…ease down, as slowly as you need to.” He looked up at Ron’s face, watching his expression, as he sank down, enveloping the second penis to ever penetrate his opening. He was overcome by the urge to kiss his bitten lips, open those clenched eyelids, remove that pained expression.
Ron breathed a sigh, open his eyes a minute later, now sitting somewhat comfortably in Harry’s lap, fully impaled, “You’re massive.” He breathed, his hands pressed against his chest, “I think you’re even bigger then Draco…”
Harry smiled, “It’s this position…It makes everything…tighter.” He grunted as Ron tightened around him, “Mm…that feels good –your arse is seems so small and tight.” He pulled Ron forward to lick his throat again, “Ride me, like I did to you. Do it slow first, then speed up when you think you can handle it.” He titled Ron’s head down, looking into his eyes, “Make me come like you did. You want to taste it, don’t you? Feel it burst inside of you, coat your insides.”
“Fuck, you’re making me hot.” Ron gripped the back of the chair, lifting himself up at the knees, not quite all of the way, before coaxing back down –up and down, up and down; a couple of times, gradually picking up the pace. Harry’s hands on his hips kept him from lifting off to far, keeping his head just inside, pre-come trickling down his cock, further lubricating Ron’s cavity.
“Are you sure you’ve only done this the one time, Ron?” Harry teased, “You’re brilliant...I don’t think I’ve ever ejaculated this quickly before.” He grunted, pulling Ron tighter, “Fuck…you don’t know how badly I want to pick you up like a rag doll, and drill you.”
“That’s why I like this.” Ron murmured, quickening his face, feeling Harry’s excitement, “It puts me in control…you like that, don’t you? Being in control all of the time?” His eyes closed again, as he felt Harry’s first spurt of come filling him, “Ung…oh…”
“Hit the spot, right? You’re not even full are you? You could still fit a couple inches in.” Harry pulled him down tight, letting Ron ride him steadily, “Oh fuck Ron…harder.” He moaned, another spurt erupting, “Faster.”
Ron complied without complain, hands turning even whiter on the back of the chair, moving faster and faster until Harry’s body tightened for the last time before going limp. He took a few final, slow pumps, before he too rested, his head laying against Harry’s chest.
“You’re hard again, aren’t you?” Harry tilted Ron’s face upwards. “You refresh quick…”
“I don’t think I could handle another go…” Ron shook his head. “One good fucking a night is all I can take…but you still get me excited –your face when you come so sexy...and your little animalistic grunts make me want to come all over you.” He hid his face against Harry’s neck again to ignore the temptation to kiss him. “Do you want me to get off of you? Your body is so warm…”
“Hmm.” Harry’s vocalization was neither in agreement nor disapproval, “I like being in you…”He kissed Ron’s shoulder, “But yeah…I need to cool off.”
Ron nodded, starting to stand, Harry sliding out of him, along with a gush of come, which started to run down his member, and across his thighs.
“You’ve made a mess.” Harry taunted, holding Ron’s wrist. “You should at least try to clean some of it…”
Ron raised an eyebrow, but knelt down, running his tongue up Harry’s thigh, tasting his come for the first time. He groaned, enjoying it for a moment, before lapping it up further from his thighs, then from his scrotum before engulfing his mouth over his cock until every trace of come was gone a minute later.
“Good?” Harry smiled.
Ron nodded, “The best. Just as I thought it would be.”
“Pity…you didn’t save me any…I’ll just have to go elsewhere.” His hands were instantly on Ron’s hips, flipping him around, his mouth on his ass, his tongue lapping against his crevice.
“Shit!” Ron groaned, surprised as Harry’s tongue darted in and out of his still relaxed ass, and his hand moved between his legs to stroke his again hardening cock.
“Mmm…you’re right, it is good.” Harry licked a final trace from Ron’s buttocks, his hand still pumping Ron’s re-hardened member, “But I never got to try yours.” He turned Ron back around with the touch of his hand on his hip, standing up, still stroking him with his fingers, “You feel feverish, Ron.” He moved closer, urging him back towards his bed. “Maybe you could lay down, and I’ll take care of you.”
“But…” Ron gasped, as Harry pushed him back onto his bed, and kneeling down in front of him to put his mouth over his cock again. “Ungh…what about the whole fairness thing, Harry? You’re not hard again…”
“You’ll owe me one.” Harry took a moment to lick the tip of Ron’s again dripping cock, “I guess we’ll have to do this again, hmm?”
Ron groaned, “Harry…”
Harry was surprised as Ron erupted in his mouth, taking a moment before he was able to swallow it down, some of it escaping past his lips.
Ron took a moment to catch his breath before looking up, “I’m sorry… I tried to tell you…”
Harry brushed the traces from his lips, licking it off of his thumb, “It’s alright, Ron.” He took a moment to get up from the floor, stretching his arms behind his back, “Actually…I feel really good now. Thank you.” He moved to kneel over Ron, his knees tight on Ron’s hips as he pressed his lips to his mouth, savoring a very long kiss, Ron’s tongue finding remnants of their combined come as a salty, but not unsatisfying flavor to their kiss.
“What about your rule?” Ron breathed after Harry pulled away, moving away to make a farewell lap at his cock.
“We were done.” Harry smiled, “I didn’t say I couldn’t kiss you after we finished…just not while we were having sex.”

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook
« Reply #251 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:02 »

OK....

So, back to tattoos? Cool.

A friend of mine is writing a Player's Handbook to his homebrew D&D setting for his Master's Thesis, and he has two tattoos of things from that. Both are really cool designs. He's artistic, though... I have another friend who worked for Invisible Children this last year and he got Africa tattooed on his arm, with some tribal symbol from Uganda. It's neat.

I've been wanting to get my family's coat of arms for a while now. Something like this:

But maybe a little more personalized, and without the name (which somehow makes it more personalized... go figure). I'm thinking on the right shoulder. But it will be a while, since I don't have money (which seems to be a running theme in this thread).

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
« Reply #252 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:05 »

You can get a Master's in D&D?

THIS IS WHY THE EARTH IS FUCKED PEOPLE.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #253 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:07 »

Dude, I know a girl with a Ph.D in Hardcore as a Life-style. D&D is nothing.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook
« Reply #254 on: 12 Jul 2007, 10:31 »

You can get a Master's in D&D?

THIS IS WHY THE EARTH IS FUCKED PEOPLE.

ActuallyUnfortunately, it's a Master's in creative writing. I'll get back to you in two years as to whether or not he actually finished the project.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #255 on: 12 Jul 2007, 14:09 »

all of the -real- Potter Fans out there
(A selection of my fiction)
...Just because I write slash doesn't mean I'm not a real fan. Pfft.

Anyway, Sophie, thanks, I like my Dark Mark too. So far, people are mixed about it. Some people really like it, some people are kind of 'eh', about it (a friend of the family said she didn't like it just 'cause she's not very fond of snakes...), but whatever. I don't really care what other people think about it, so long as I like it, I guess.

vcolin

« Reply #256 on: 12 Jul 2007, 15:01 »

cool dark mark.  i reeeaally want a tattoo, but i have yet to find anything compelling.  that inspires me though, i like bones (shut up pervs), so i might do a skull on fire or something like that. 

other idea is doing a fractal generated from my birth date or name.  mandelbrot sets are quite pretty. 

fish across face

• The German Chancellory building
  • Fugu, I won't do what you tell me.
« Reply #257 on: 12 Jul 2007, 18:29 »

I know I've got a kids' book tat, but I do worry that pulp culture referencing tats will be the ones people regret the most quickly.  I chose mine (somewhere upthread, from Where The Wild Things Are) because I'd liked the book for at least 20 years at the time, so I was pretty convinced of its coolness level in my mind.

ThePQ4

« Reply #258 on: 12 Jul 2007, 21:05 »

Well, I know my Dark Mark may come back to bite me in the ass one day, but was I wasn't obsessive compulsive over the series for like 6 years to not have something to show from it. I pretty much literally grew up with Harry, so my Dark Mark is my way of saying thanks to J.K. Rowling for being so awesome, and to Mary GrandPre for her fantastic illustrations.
I can't wait to get more X-Men/Comic book related tattoos --a homage to the greatness that is Stan Lee.

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #259 on: 30 Jul 2007, 19:57 »

I got my first ever tattoos on Saturday. Hooray!

So, to lighten my shitty days, pictures:

This was the second one I got, a basic Celtic Knot on my upper left arm. I plan to get a knot band around the bicep and knot work leading up to it. Probably gonna get the band next month and then wait until the Boston Tattoo Convention in September to get the additional knotwork. Also, don't ask me why it's showing up kinda yellow, must be the camera.

And a Phoenix on my right calf. A bit cliched in the slightly tribal feel, but I've wanted it since I was thirteen.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #260 on: 04 Aug 2007, 23:47 »

There are two tattoo places up the street from my new house, and my new job is right across the street from one. This obviously means I need to get a tattoo. But I have don't know what to get. My options are this awesome octopus picture that one of the artists at one of the shops drew from me, which is pretty big and would cover most of the top of my back, or one of these:

Which would be smaller than this picture, and not include the sidetable. I'd probably get this on my back near my shoulder.(Which would mean no octopus tattoo there. :( )

Or this one:

Which would also get a bit shrunken, and go on the back of my neck.

Which one should I pick???
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

ackblom12

« Reply #261 on: 05 Aug 2007, 00:24 »

I love the sleeping dino. My pillows rarely survive the nightly massacre .

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #262 on: 05 Aug 2007, 19:56 »

2nd cutest tattoos ever (behind mine!)

I like the dancing dinosaur because it's a dancing(!!!) dinosaur. And it is slightly more adorable. (But really get both cuz they're rad)
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Faker

• Furry furrier
« Reply #263 on: 06 Aug 2007, 20:05 »

I deleted my comment when i realized i was quoting a post nearly 2 years old... this is what happens when threads get bumped!
« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2007, 20:22 by Faker »
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.

anij

« Reply #264 on: 07 Aug 2007, 01:09 »

Huzzah. Tatoos.
I got ma a kanji symbol thing. Means 'Invincible'.
I'd post it, but about a week after I got it, Weird stuff happened to it, and it looks like crap. Holes and whatnot.  :cry:
So yeah.

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #265 on: 07 Aug 2007, 05:45 »

I get the feeling you pulled the peeling and scabbing off. That stuff's normal and you should absolutely not fuck with it. I put on A&D for the first three days until mine started peeling and then moved on to scentless moisturizing lotion. If you pull the peeling skin or pick off the scabs, you'll ruin the linework. Most artists should point this out to you straight away, especially if it's your first.
JON MADE ME GAY

ThePQ4

« Reply #266 on: 08 Aug 2007, 10:01 »

Chances are, you just need a touch-up.
My Dark Mark didn't heal right, so once it's stopped being so damn dry and crap, I've got to make an appointment to get a couple of spots fixed, but it still looks good. I get a lot of comments on both of my tattoos at work...silly Wisconsin hicks who don't recognize Rogue as an actual entity, but just as a pretty lady...::le sigh::

anij

« Reply #267 on: 09 Aug 2007, 13:49 »

Nuh uh. I dint touch the damn thing. Bloody boil-type things popped up and it was gross and disgusting. Not to mention painful. I wont go into the details but suffice it to say, me arm looks like the surface of the moon.
Me not likey at all. I threw burnt toast at that bastard artist.  :|
 :police:

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #268 on: 09 Aug 2007, 13:53 »

By didn't touch it, do you mean didn't touch it at all? That sounds like a potential infection. It does require some major aftercare.
JON MADE ME GAY

anij

« Reply #269 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:03 »

Well I looked at it in the mirror a bit 'coz it looked smexy. I dint let anything touch it. Didn't even have a shower for a couple days. (My girl did NOT like that)
It still got horrible and now Ive got weird red crater thingys on the arm.
Dunno what to do much. Tats all fucked up and weird. Damn dermatologist guys don't know shit. They gave me a cram that DOSENT work.

Doctors. Pshaw.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #270 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:06 »

I think not showering was possibly a bad move. You're supposed to blast them with really hot water, not let any products touch it, and then coat it in whatever aftercare cream the artist gave you. Think about it, a tattoo is a fresh wound. Not washing a fresh wound is going to cause infection.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

anij

« Reply #271 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:16 »

O.o  :-o Wow. Now that just cooks my goose. Fuck. The tattoo guy TOLD me not to touch it wif water....
I hates him. Ima gonna throw some stuff at him tomorrow as I pass his house. Something of the egg variety. :|

öde

« Reply #272 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:25 »

Surely if you were old enough to get a tattoo you would have grown out of that 'cute' speech impediment.

anij

« Reply #273 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:33 »

I...I...I don't know what that means. But alright.  :-D

öde

« Reply #274 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:38 »

smexy...dint...wif...hates...Ima gonna...

It means that is really annoying.

anij

« Reply #275 on: 09 Aug 2007, 14:44 »

Oh. Right. I never really grew up properly. I slip sometimes.  :cry:

ackblom12

« Reply #276 on: 09 Aug 2007, 15:26 »

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Tattoo_FAQ

It's user updated, being wiki style and all, but it's 99% good advice.

Oli

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #277 on: 09 Aug 2007, 15:28 »

Oh. Right. I never really grew up properly. I slip sometimes.  :cry:

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #278 on: 09 Aug 2007, 15:55 »

i got these ones a few years back... the kanji means "earth" and is on my right hip, and the G clef is on my left shoulder

they're slightly faded, but i still like 'em.
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #279 on: 10 Aug 2007, 03:12 »

My brother is currently designing me my first tattoo.  There's a song called Catacomb Kittens by Cinema Strange (no this is not going to be a band tattoo, that would be dumb) about a brother and sister who run away from home and go and hide in the catacombs.  But the water comes up and although the sister trys to sacrafice herself to save her brother he won't leave her and they drown together.  morbid no?  Anyway, because my brother and I are so close we often call ourselves the Catacomb Kittens.

So he's making me one with two kitties with linking tails and sewer grates and bats and Catacomb Kittens written on it.  I have only seen his prelim sketch but it's going to be great.  I'm going to get it on my upper arm.

After I gauge my pain tolerance to tattoos with that one, I plan to get a much more complicated evil Alice in Winderland tattoo, with poison tea cups tipping onto Alice with an umbrella and the cat and the rabbit at her feet.  I plan to commission my favourite artist to do that.  For my other upper arm.  I love love Alice in Wonderland.
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #280 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:23 »

I really want a tattoo, and I've been thinking about it for a long time. Ideally, I'd like to get a full piece on my upper/mid back, probably wrapping around to my sides with a japanese motif (definitely a koi or two)...

The only problem is that I like giving blood. And I can't donate for a YEAR after getting a tattoo. And a piece like the one I want would take quite a few sessions over a couple months, so it would be quite a while before I could give my lifeforce away to the Red Cross again. Stupid Red Cross. I'd make my artist use new needles and all that jazz, but they don't care. BAH.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

ackblom12

« Reply #281 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:35 »

Well, as a little bit of hope, the Red Cross is slowly changing their opinion n the matter. I know I've gone to a coupe that simply asked me if I had the tattoo done in a clean and sterile environment by a professional artist. I mean, it's no guarantee, but they do at least recognize that tattoos and piercings are getting more popular and that it's not quite the disease festering profession that they used to think it was.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #282 on: 10 Aug 2007, 12:46 »

Really? That would be awesome. Well, I'm going on Saturday, so I'll ask them.

Besides, I've had all my Hep shots. You'd think that'd be enough, since that's the big one they worry about these days.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

Kylos

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Myspace?
« Reply #283 on: 13 Aug 2007, 17:21 »

That's what i want, although I want it to be legible.

I have no idea where to get it... Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2007, 19:04 by Kylos »
I hope we mess things up in a huge and beautiful fashion.

Pernix takes the rat and uses it as a peen sock.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #284 on: 13 Aug 2007, 19:11 »

I vote for the inside of your wrist, or along the side of your ribs maybe 4-5 inches below your armpit
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #285 on: 14 Aug 2007, 05:48 »

Actually, I've had a similar idea. As far as location, I'd recommend the back of your left calf. If you look at a lot of toys you may've had as a kid, that's about the most common spot they put the copyright info (There or the bottom of the foot and I doubt that'd be fun). I plan to put a copyright there, myself.
JON MADE ME GAY

SeanBateman

« Reply #286 on: 08 Sep 2007, 17:42 »

yelley

• The Neighbor of the Beast
  • i believe in knitting.
    • it's peanut butter yelley time
« Reply #287 on: 08 Sep 2007, 20:28 »

that is a very nice tattoo, kieff.
Quote from: tommy
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came
Quote from: J0n
You are pretty totally creepshow, yelley

SeanBateman

« Reply #288 on: 08 Sep 2007, 20:59 »

Here is a better picture.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #289 on: 08 Sep 2007, 21:05 »

When I saw the Calvin and Hobbs strip I thought you got the whole page tattooed on you. Which would have been much cooler. Still a good tatt though.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #290 on: 08 Sep 2007, 21:27 »

This is an excellent tat, Kieffer.

Also birds. ++
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2007, 21:33 by calenlass »
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Neuvost

« Reply #291 on: 09 Sep 2007, 00:59 »

Not the Calvin and Hobbes tattoo I would have gone for, but awesome none the less!

öde

« Reply #292 on: 09 Sep 2007, 07:40 »

Awesome, Kiffer.

I still plan to get these done.

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
« Reply #293 on: 09 Sep 2007, 21:57 »

I've made my first payment on my tattoo. Should be getting inked in either December or January. Not the best time seasonwise but nevermind, first time I can get the artist I want.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

ThePQ4

« Reply #294 on: 09 Sep 2007, 22:05 »

Actually, the winter is the best time to get tattoo'd. You're less likely to risk sun-exposure and ruin it while it's fresh.

I am looking into getting an '80s-retro Strom (X-Men, again...), back when she was all mohawk'd-and punked out. I am going to talk to my new artist when I go in for a touch up on Wednesday for my Dark Mark, and hopefully I'll be getting it around Christmas. I'm excited to see what he thinks. I -dreamed- that i had, so I know that I have to actually do it now. I'm sad that my old artist (That did my Rogue) moved to a shop in Madison, 'cause I would have liked for him to do all of my X-Men tattoos, but sadly I have neither the time nor money to do that kind of traveling. I'm sure that my new guy will do a great job though.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #295 on: 09 Sep 2007, 23:49 »

QC help me out here. I am getting an achewood tattoo, but I cannot decide exactly what I want. At the moment I am thinking I probably want a Ray tattoo, because I feel any achewood character I get permanently etched into my skin will begin to seep into my personality, and I really do not need depression or to be able to move a football by puking at it (I can already do both of these things extremely well!) so Ray the party dude is where it seems to be at.

However its hard to find a full body shot of Ray with enough detail to really be able to take to a tattoo parlour. So far I am thinking of this frame:

But I am really wondering if theres any classic Ray poses I might be overlooking.

Although I am also thinking of a Cornelius Bear tattoo, but that might be for when I am older and set in my ways.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #296 on: 10 Sep 2007, 00:00 »

Actually, the winter is the best time to get tattoo'd. You're less likely to risk sun-exposure and ruin it while it's fresh.

Rizzo lives in the Southern Hemisphere and it's heading for summer-time down here. GET WITH THE PICTURE!

Also, I ran into my tattooist today on my way home from uni and when I asked him how his skull work was he replied "Yea bro, it's sweet eh." Which I assume means good. So hopefully I can get this around my birthday. I'm thinking I should organise giving blood in the days beforehand seeing as I haven't been able to yet because of other tatts and won't be able to for another year after I get this one.

It's a shitty scan and the paper is crumpled so the dimensions don't look quite right but basically this is what I'm getting. The shading needs a shitload of work though.

SeanBateman

« Reply #297 on: 10 Sep 2007, 00:46 »

But I am really wondering if theres any classic Ray poses I might be overlooking.

ummm.

0bsessions

• Quiki
« Reply #298 on: 10 Sep 2007, 05:59 »

I've gotta start saving for my next one. About four or five days ago I had a couple beers and came up with a fun plan for a half-sleeve (Which in coincidence bears similarity to both Kieffer's C & H tattoo and PQ's X-Men tattoos. I want to a page from the first comic I ever bought done on my right arm.
JON MADE ME GAY

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
« Reply #299 on: 10 Sep 2007, 22:28 »

Rizzo lives in the Southern Hemisphere and it's heading for summer-time down here. GET WITH THE PICTURE!
Not to worry though, I hate the sun and am very diligent with the sunblock plus it'll be on my ribs so probably won't see the sun anyway. Regardless, winter would have been better but you take what you can get.
Gonna give blood on Thursday :D
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 97   Go Up