THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97   Go Down

Author Topic: Der Tattoo Thread.  (Read 755958 times)

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
Re: Der Tattoo Thread.
« Reply #1250 on: 10 Aug 2008, 08:35 »

Ok so it took me a minute to realise that the second picture was taken in a mirror. For that minute I was utterly confounded as to how you had two tattoos on the same arm in the exact same place without one looking like a cover up of the other.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

öde

« Reply #1251 on: 10 Aug 2008, 08:49 »

Took me a while too. That's an awesome story behind the first one!

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1252 on: 10 Aug 2008, 09:49 »

Ok so it took me a minute to realise that the second picture was taken in a mirror. For that minute I was utterly confounded as to how you had two tattoos on the same arm in the exact same place without one looking like a cover up of the other.

mirror?

Took me a while too. That's an awesome story behind the first one!

Thanks. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. I think if you really care about someone you should make a point of telling them. I would draw all sorts of parallels to QC, but that would be a bit corny.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1253 on: 10 Aug 2008, 15:40 »

Well it's not surprising that you think about your grandpa everyday. You have at least three things tattooed on you that memorialise him.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

nobo

« Reply #1254 on: 10 Aug 2008, 15:49 »

Well it's not surprising that you think about your grandpa everyday. You have at least three things tattooed on you that memorialise him.

Well, the anchor + name tattoo is a memorial tattoo. I got the coat of arms because I was born in Poland and was kinda forced to leave. Its more of a patriotic tattoo rather than a memorial.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1255 on: 10 Aug 2008, 17:42 »

Ok fine, two things.

Also you don't need to quote the post directly above you, it's usually pretty clear whether or not you're replying to it.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1256 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:10 »

Guys, I am kinda chickening out of getting the christina. :( After shaving last night, I got all mopey and decided that I have an ugly crotch :( Though, looking at some of the picture of christina piercings, I think I have a prettier crotch than those girls. But nonetheless.

I am still considering the nipples. When I get paid, I will get one of these piercings damnit. Probably my nipples. I imagine the cost of both nipples is probably around the same as one christina. I'm getting something done this paycheck.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #1257 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:12 »

this is possibly one of the strangest acts of self-examination I have read.
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1258 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:19 »

Emaline, most people's genitalia is not going to win any beauty pagents (not that they should be entered, those things are pretty ridiculous and the idea that there would be a genitalia beauty pagent is simply mind boggling but, I digress). Keep in mind that the people, other than the piercer, who are likely to see the piercing in any kind of deliberate way probably think you have quite a pretty crotch.

I was about to attempt to reassure you that you probably have a very pretty crotch but man, there is no possible way to do that without it being super awkward

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1259 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:28 »

hahaha I am sorry, guys. I realize this is a really strange topic.

little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1260 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:33 »

You have dedicated yourself to a hole in your genitals, I say you go for it.

Even if it looks ridiculous, it is just a piercing. It is reversible.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1261 on: 10 Aug 2008, 18:54 »

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1262 on: 10 Aug 2008, 20:16 »

I think I'd like to get "TOMMY WAS HERE JUN/08" on my ass.

Nipple piercings > crotch piercings.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

ackblom12

« Reply #1263 on: 10 Aug 2008, 21:32 »

Emaline, I totally support getting both the Christina and Nipples. Seriously, they're fantastic looking piercings.

Do eeeeet.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1264 on: 10 Aug 2008, 23:29 »

Those pictures are horrifying. Do they usually look like that? Have I just been lucky with prettyness-level of the crotches of the girls I've been with? Because some of those are repugnant.
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2008, 23:30 by RedLion »
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #1265 on: 11 Aug 2008, 00:22 »

At least they're prettier than penises. Ugh.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1266 on: 11 Aug 2008, 00:37 »

I don't know. I have seen some pretty penises.

Looking back at those pictures, I think I do have a prettier crotch than those girls, damnit. And if that is what most lady crotches look like, then mine is fine.

(of course, I just got back from a date with a lady, and I am feeling pretty confident in myself)

However, I am still leaning towards getting my nipples done first. I have to get something soon, damnit. I'm addicted. haha

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1267 on: 11 Aug 2008, 12:09 »

Oof, none of those lady bits were THAT bad until the last Isabella picture. Good lord where did she get so much extra flesh hanging around?
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

mooface

« Reply #1268 on: 11 Aug 2008, 13:23 »

i never thought i'd see the day where people actually started criticizing vaginas

i mean, it's just a no-no hole. it's not really meant to be sexy.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #1269 on: 11 Aug 2008, 13:30 »

I dunno, I think it would be kinda frightening to go down on some of those ladies, third isabella looks like it has hives.

Post Script!
I don't mean to be mean, I am certainly nobody to judge the genitalia of others, I am quite unspectacular!
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1270 on: 11 Aug 2008, 13:43 »

take good care of your nipple piercings! like, really good care of them. clean them exactly as often as the piercer tells you to etc.
i know that sounds really belittling and obvious but i am basing that on personal experience. i got both of mine pierced a few years ago and because i was living in a residence building and only had access to a public bathroom, i couldn't really clean them properly and then they ended up all infected and horrible and kind of started rejecting and i had to take them out before they destroyed my nipples, and now luckily my nipples are fine and dandy but it was still a complete waste of $100. so, you know... yeah.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1271 on: 11 Aug 2008, 22:19 »

I hope nobody took offence to my vagina comments. I was being vaguely tongue in cheek(oh the terrible jokes I could make) and totally silly.

(but my crotch is still prettier)

And I will take super care of my piercings. I am planning on buying a couple bottles of H2Ocean, because I love that stuff and maybe if I am feeling rather industrious I may walk up to the hippie/altenative/health food store and see what they have for me. I hear good things about chamomile/lavender in means of healing things.

Anyway, I called my piercer on my lunch break today, and I have an appointment tomorrow at 4ish to get both my nipples pierced! And its gonna be amazingly cheap. $60 to get both. I'm excited.

« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2008, 22:27 by Emaline »

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #1272 on: 11 Aug 2008, 23:04 »

Chamomile teabags are supposed to be great for soothing piercings, like, if you hit them and they get a bit angry. Tea tree oil is a great thing to have on hand too. I'm tempted to buy some emu oil, I've heard that stuff is great and really softens up the skin which will be fantastic for stretching and healing tattoos.

My right ear is stretching super fast this time around because I got it to 8mm before, and the back is perpetually looser than the front so it keeps swallowing the back of the septum bullet i've got in at the moment. Pain in the arse, and I'm gonna take it up to 4mm next week because i know it can do it.
« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2008, 02:36 by Gemmwah »

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1273 on: 12 Aug 2008, 08:54 »

Emu oil? I am intrigued and disgusted.

Where does the oil come from, I wonder?
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1274 on: 12 Aug 2008, 08:56 »

I'm not sure I want to know.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1275 on: 12 Aug 2008, 08:59 »

Wikipedia says refined emu fat >.< I'm sure it does good stuff, but I will pass.

ellemnop

« Reply #1276 on: 12 Aug 2008, 12:47 »

i recently got my tragus and helix (the little cartilage flap above it) pierced. i believe it honestly hurt more than any of the 3 tattoos i already have!!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1277 on: 12 Aug 2008, 12:48 »

Wikipedia says refined emu fat >.< I'm sure it does good stuff, but I will pass.

No cosmetics ingredient surprises me anymore ever since I saw placenta cream.

ellemnop

« Reply #1278 on: 12 Aug 2008, 12:49 »

placenta cream? WHAAAAAAAAAT!

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1279 on: 12 Aug 2008, 12:57 »

i used to have my tragus pierced too! it was one of my favourite piercings, and then after about a year i ended up taking it out cos i couldn't put earbuds or ear plugs into my ears. i probably should have thought that one through more carefully.

what i really wanted was a vertical tragus but sadly no piercing place would do it for me. maaaaah
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

ellemnop

« Reply #1280 on: 12 Aug 2008, 13:04 »

i ended up taking it out cos i couldn't put earbuds or ear plugs into my ears. i probably should have thought that one through more carefully.

NO WAY!!! dude you can get (well in australia anyway!) these earplugs which are "in-ear" ones and they are like little gel things which suction cap into your ear! and i use them and they dont even annoy it at all!!

youre totally right about normal headphones though, the plastic bits keep falling out  :-(

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #1281 on: 12 Aug 2008, 13:14 »

I heard that if you put a micro labret stud in the tragus, it fits a lot tighter and doesn't cause any trouble for in-ear headphones. Earbuds are a pain in the ass anyway though, I prefer on-ear headphones.

ellemnop

« Reply #1282 on: 12 Aug 2008, 13:19 »

awesome! i havent had mine in long enough yet (initial 4 month waiting) before switching to a smaller bar but thanks for the heads up  :-)

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #1283 on: 12 Aug 2008, 13:43 »

The lady friend has a bottle of placenta shampoo in her bathroom that I've been meaning to ask her about for 7 months now..
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1284 on: 12 Aug 2008, 14:00 »

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1285 on: 12 Aug 2008, 14:26 »

i recently got my tragus and helix (the little cartilage flap above it) pierced. i believe it honestly hurt more than any of the 3 tattoos i already have!!

My mother and I we having a discussion about what hurts more, tattoos or piercings. I think piercings hurt more, but the pain is quicker, whereas with tattoos, the pain is dull*, but lasts longs.

*this of course depends on where the tattoo is being...um...tattoo'd. However, even when the pain was at its worse, and up closer towards the inside of my knee cap, for my tattoo, I still say my septum probably hurt worse.

nobo

« Reply #1286 on: 12 Aug 2008, 14:37 »

getting a tattoo felt like getting a rough massage to me, pretty therapeutic. But, then again, I got mine done on the fattiest, fleshiest part of my body, and not right on a bone.

Dude is hardcore.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1287 on: 12 Aug 2008, 15:30 »

My last tattoo was basically right on the bone of my left shoulder. It wasn't the worst pain I've ever felt, honestly my ear cartiladge hurt more, this just lasted much longer (an hour and a half as opposed to the fifteen minutes it took to get the needle through my ear - piercing through scar tissue from old, fucked up piercings is the shit!)

Leinad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #1288 on: 12 Aug 2008, 15:50 »

I am going to get "Japanese, Chinese and Possibly Even Some Korean Figures" tattoed on my arm. It is literally going to say that, right there, in English.

I is Grammar

• Furry furrier
  • Advocatus diaboli
« Reply #1289 on: 12 Aug 2008, 16:09 »

I felt that getting my nose pierced hurt worse than getting any of my three tattoos.  I did the 7 holes in my ears myself (including one in the cartilage) and the pain wasn't that intense.  The tattoo I have on my back was a bit uncomfortable, the one on my foot sucked, and the one on my shoulder was very teeny and hardly noticable.  But the nose piercing was, while short, a very intense pain that sent shockwaves through my entire body.  Both my labret and my navel piercings were like nothing. 

Moral:  Getting holes punched through various body parts is fun!  But when they hurt....they're still fun!
I've got a small sticky-out scar like a third nipple just under my right manboob from where I was bitten by another kid in Year 3.

Leinad

« Reply #1290 on: 12 Aug 2008, 16:14 »

I is Grammar DO NOT POST AGAIN FOR A LITTLE BIT! YOU ARE CURRENTLY THE DEVIL! Dude, seriously that is cool.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1291 on: 12 Aug 2008, 17:13 »

Ok I am generally a pain welcoming kinda gal. I like pain. I like getting things pierced. I have never minded getting any done. Like I said earlier, my septum hurt like a bitch, but I stayed still, and quiet.

My nipples hurt like hell. It was great though. I love my piercer. The worse part, like always, was the clamps. The first one wasn't terrible, but he couldn't grip my nipple right. It killed me.

When the needles went through, I wimpered, I admit. It hurt, but to be honest, I've been biten there and it hurt worse. It was probably my most painful piercing though. I stiffened up when he put the needles through, and when he put the barbells through. 

But it was awesome, and I still love my piercer to death!

Leinad

« Reply #1292 on: 12 Aug 2008, 17:18 »

I've been biten

If you mean in some kind of foreplay, MARRY ME.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1293 on: 12 Aug 2008, 19:51 »

Nah, she just gets bitten on the nipples instead of saying hello.

My nose didn't hurt at all, but that was because I got anaesthetic for it. It will probably hurt when I get it redone. Also, the tattoo I was will be along my spine, over the bone and the metal attached to the bone, and I don't have much padding there, so it will probably hurt a lot. Because I am a wuss. but I still want to get it done because it will look awesome and I have been planning this for at least 4 years.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Leinad

« Reply #1294 on: 12 Aug 2008, 20:29 »

Did you go to High School? Cat fights can be vicious.

normz

« Reply #1295 on: 12 Aug 2008, 20:49 »

ok guys here is the tattoo i want to get

but I am very unsure about placement.... i want it to be somewhere discreet as my profession calls for it. Also as it is a buddhist mantra that means alot to me out of respect it is not reccomended that you have it below the waist..... Also I don't really like the idea of lower back .... so basically where the hell is left on my body to put it??? 

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #1296 on: 12 Aug 2008, 20:53 »

Wraparound beneath your collarbone

nobo

« Reply #1297 on: 12 Aug 2008, 20:54 »

can it be vertical? if so, why no start at one shoulder blade and have it stretch down the side of your back? It would also look good as a bicep tattoo.

Dude is hardcore.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1298 on: 12 Aug 2008, 21:03 »

Did you go to High School? Cat fights can be vicious.

Following this completely off-topic discussion here, during my last year of high school I saw a (black) girl repeatedly nail another girl in the forehead with her stiletto. Blood was literally spraying on the walls.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #1299 on: 12 Aug 2008, 21:09 »

Stillettos are AWESOME. Also, why mention her race?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 97   Go Up