- 3 (12%)
West Side Story
- 5 (20%)
Jesus Christ Superstar
- 6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: 01 Nov 2005, 01:50

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favorite Musical  (Read 19333 times)

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Favorite Musical
« Reply #50 on: 13 Nov 2005, 15:33 »

Guys and Dolls is pretty badass too, now that I think about it. Saw a version of it up in Northern Idaho, was awesome.

Also: I really fucking hate Grease.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
Favorite Musical
« Reply #51 on: 13 Nov 2005, 15:41 »

Maybe i'll post some pictures in the picture thread come wednesday. If they're any good'uns. You see, we had a smoke machine that made it rediculously hard to focus cameras.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

practicality

Favorite Musical
« Reply #52 on: 13 Nov 2005, 18:47 »

Quote from: Kai
Also: I really fucking hate Grease.

That and Chex Mix made my day.

Kthak

Favorite Musical
« Reply #53 on: 14 Nov 2005, 06:50 »

Current Favorite: Avenue Q
Alltime Favorite: Cabaret

Philybe

Favorite Musical
« Reply #54 on: 14 Nov 2005, 19:26 »

Avenue Q is the shiznit.

scrub

Favorite Musical
« Reply #55 on: 19 Nov 2005, 12:20 »

1. Rent
2. Wicked
3. Chicago

Tomservo

Favorite Musical
« Reply #56 on: 19 Nov 2005, 12:57 »

What about The Who's Tommy, that was a pretty awesome musical, I'm suprised no one mentioned it.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
Favorite Musical
« Reply #57 on: 19 Nov 2005, 14:39 »

That's because I'm the true pinball wizzard.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

drpepper_phd

• Plantmonster
Favorite Musical
« Reply #58 on: 26 Nov 2005, 20:35 »

Avenue Q by far. You can't go wrong with puppets singing about homophobia and racism.
You know the taste of love- http://lamb.atspace.us/">Lemonade and Manic Blue.--Twin sister's Webmanga

nescience

Favorite Musical
« Reply #59 on: 12 Dec 2005, 23:32 »

Gene Kelly will remain important in musical cinema for years.  Give me Singin' in the Rain or An American in Paris any day.

le uber face du paups

Favorite Musical
« Reply #60 on: 13 Dec 2005, 04:00 »

man i'm with all the rentheads out there. i really want to see the movie but it's not out here yet, stupid living in isolated country. but i must say that west side story is by far and away the best apropriation of romeo & juliet that anyone is ever going to get, everything else is just too, trying not to be cheesy but failing miserably.
fun fact: elvis was originally offered the role of tony in the movie version but the colonel made him turn it down because...well because the colonel was a rather mean fat man who wasn't a colonel at all. oh at natalie wood can't sing to save her life, dubbed all the way!
-paula

p.s no one mentioned the wiz! i mean yes it was lame and yes the original movie version had diana ross and michael jackson but come on! ease on down the road is a fav of mine, as well as 'slide some oil to me' or something like that. nothing like a song full of sexual innuendo!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up