THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 22:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your mods/levels/etc  (Read 2534 times)

The Hammered

Your mods/levels/etc
« on: 07 Oct 2006, 02:19 »

By "your," I mean those which you designed, or helped with in some way. Not for any game in particular, I'm just curious whether anyone here's worked on that sort of thing.

Alegis

Re: Your mods/levels/etc
« Reply #1 on: 07 Oct 2006, 08:53 »

Only contribution to modifying with real 3d games I've done was in Jedi Outcast. Learned a bit of map editing but not enough. Was fun for a while.
As well as testing/suggestions to an admin mod for the game, DCMod.

I used to mod flash games so they were compatible with the phpBB highscore mods. Kept doing it for a year until I got fed up with the troubles and got busy again.

lb969

« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2006, 18:35 »

I Beta'd Mektek's MekPak 3.

I'm a project leader for ProQStudios, we're working on a new Mecha game called Tonical. I do mapping.

mrtuesday42

« Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2006, 13:05 »

did some jedi academy skins way back when...am doing some css maps...well im trying but hammer is a pretty rudimentary program...i.e. it sucks at modeling :D for me that is...uhh maybe some ship maps soon but thats it.

thepugs

« Reply #4 on: 14 Oct 2006, 10:27 »

I've done a little tiny bit of work with mapping using the various incarnations of the Unreal Editor.  I've done more with skinning, and I started to progress pass the generic 'color edits' everyone starts off with, but I've stopped.  I also got involved with an interesting mod for UT2004 called HaloUT -  I was going to UV map a hoverboard sort of thing, but the whole mod sort of lost it's pace.
Pages: [1]   Go Up