THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 02:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avatar, gif, signature and others  (Read 24833 times)

Zeken

Avatar, gif, signature and others
« on: 03 Jan 2006, 05:49 »

This is a msn empoticon i made :P i just tought i might do somthing simple yet fun

This was a janus moment, my friend is a huge chrono trigger fan, he felt like having a cool avatar, i messed with photo ready and made  that, again simple and fun

This is the first janus sig he asked me to doi did'nt like how it turned out to be u.u

this was to make it fit my desiriers, in 5 min, almost no change but i like it bether this way

this was the final version i like it bether than the other ones.

my first background

A pic i made for my friend who playes guildwars, he likes necro babes :P

ElRodente

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • unf unf unf
    • doodleblog
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jan 2006, 06:28 »

that first janus avatar, the animation is incredibly smooth, but the actual picture is all eugh and jaggedy

the rest are quite good, though the speech bubble on the GW thing could do with neatening up
Oh no, he was fine... and now he's poorly from too much electric

Zeken

« Reply #2 on: 03 Jan 2006, 06:45 »

yup i make most of all that in minimum 25 min, the buble was a 5 sec thing with paint, i did'nt think it needed the effort to it :P but anyone feel free to post your stuff too =^-^=

Justin

« Reply #3 on: 05 Jan 2006, 01:42 »

chrono trigger rules!!! and so does cowboy bebop for that matter :)

Quote from: Zeken
anyone feel free to post your stuff too =^-^=

don't mahnd ifa dew! ahem, dont mind if i do

i made these for the news posts on my website, they're not animated but... this is mee

this is my friend, co-writer, and code monkey patrick

and this is animated, a character from my webcomic

this is my first attempt at a wallpaper, using the same character

another wallpaper i made, reservoir dogs tribute with my characters

Zeken

« Reply #4 on: 05 Jan 2006, 23:04 »

Well i took a look at your stuff and i like :Ppersonaly i like the drawings bether in the firsts strip i look to see if you style changed and yes it did, both are good but i don't the first one had something :P, oh btw did you make a template of naru for one of the girls in the locker room, cuz the brown haired one looks like her :P

Zeken

« Reply #5 on: 07 Jan 2006, 01:01 »

well now here i changed my avatar for an old drawing i eddited with photoshop, its crapy cuz it was took by webcam :P
but here is what it looked befor

ElRodente

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • unf unf unf
    • doodleblog
« Reply #6 on: 07 Jan 2006, 05:36 »

if you want to convert pictures to lineart more efficiently, go into image>adjustments>curves in photoshop

i had to switch it to grascale and auto contrast it first though

obviously the better quality picture, the better result
Oh no, he was fine... and now he's poorly from too much electric

Zeken

« Reply #7 on: 07 Jan 2006, 12:22 »

yeah i could get it like that, but i find the pixels are horrible, i realy should get a scaner :P but thanks for the pic, i will try to make it bether now =^-^=

Zeken

« Reply #8 on: 12 Jan 2006, 02:06 »

well came out with a new version :P its alot bether now

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx
« Reply #9 on: 12 Jan 2006, 02:14 »

plz plz plz make that smaller.
also israel

Zeken

« Reply #10 on: 13 Jan 2006, 05:26 »

this one is me :P wel attempt of me

Oli

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #11 on: 17 Jan 2006, 13:49 »

Sometimes I do .gif banners for my friends bands on photoshop.

Remember they arn't for my band, so I've gotta do them how they want them, kinda...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/nolaw_nocrime/InMemoryOfViolencepic.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/nolaw_nocrime/inmemoryofviolencetempanimation.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/nolaw_nocrime/banner2.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/nolaw_nocrime/thisfamiliarsmile6.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

Here's stuff I did for my own band:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/After-Two/After-TwoBanner2.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">

I'm not very good at photoshop :-)

mooface

« Reply #12 on: 17 Jan 2006, 19:09 »

my avatars

wallpaper

other shit

...because i have way too much time on my hands sometimes.

oh yeah, and feel free to gank whatever, if you see something you like. :)

Zeken

« Reply #13 on: 18 Jan 2006, 19:31 »

well you two had some good gifs and avatar/walpaper/signature :P thums up i am working right now on making theater tickets for my play where gona do for this summer :P i put them here since no one would actuly print those to come over here and watch it :P

Justin

« Reply #14 on: 23 Jan 2006, 18:46 »

a little somethin i call "15-foot dancin brit", just a two panels from my comic slapped together :)

Zeken

« Reply #15 on: 23 Jan 2006, 20:04 »

i guess animation need not more frames than 2 O_o wow it even makes somwhat sence >_<

Zeken

« Reply #16 on: 24 Jan 2006, 19:33 »

Well well well i said i would come witht he tickets for my play and here it is, erm you might not be able to read it, its in french :)

Zeken

« Reply #17 on: 24 Jan 2006, 19:51 »

oh and there is also the new avatar i made but i wont post it since its as my avatar right now, would like some feed back on it pls, its not much, only took me five min to do, it is a picture i found wile making a reaserche on hellraiser and i found this action figure from mcfarelaine and i just loved it it called to me :P

Rawr and Stuff

« Reply #18 on: 24 Jan 2006, 20:50 »

Well the idea for that sig seems cool, but for me at least it has two main problems.

The text is really hard to read and also it seems a bit too big for just being a sig.

Stifled Dreams

« Reply #19 on: 29 Jan 2006, 18:58 »

I made my own avatar! I drew a random plesiosaur and turned it into an avatar, because plesiosaurs are way cute.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #20 on: 30 Jan 2006, 16:36 »

A slightly larger version of my avatar, Zombie cupcakes are awesome. As is mspaint.

Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Zeken

« Reply #21 on: 01 Feb 2006, 17:37 »

from dino to cupecake inferno :P well the avatar is sweet but the cup cake :P... is cool too but so much more whe can do with paint, as soon as  get my folder from school i will show you guys a web site made with paint, unfortunatly, it does,nt work becous it was just a school assignment masde last year, well i will bring it as soon as possible. till then cheers to all those who keep this post semi alive =^-^=

Zeken

« Reply #22 on: 08 Feb 2006, 18:54 »

Alright well i was having a litle time after an exam at school the other day so i took a 15 min to make a small comic, like i previously said in an other post i got no scanner what so ever, so i use a cam... the drawing was so small i could'nt eddite on ps :( but anyways you can semi see it clearly so i will just put the convo bublles under :)
Girl: I tell you i can change faster than super man!
Me: Yeah yeah!

Me: What the fuck!? (not becous of the change it self but becous of the rubber ducky that fell on his head out of nowhere but that part was just for fun to make it look even more random)

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?
« Reply #23 on: 09 Feb 2006, 01:02 »

My EVE Online-related siggie pic.

ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

Zeken

« Reply #24 on: 09 Feb 2006, 17:12 »

whats eve online?

carpet diem

« Reply #25 on: 09 Feb 2006, 18:47 »

Quote from: Justin
a little somethin i call "15-foot dancin brit", just a two panels from my comic slapped together :)

bahaha that's awesome.

Zeken

« Reply #26 on: 15 Feb 2006, 12:42 »

:P i don't know, but i made a new random comic, and now i had to laugh at a certain emo looking guy at school, he did'nt know he was emo, hi style fitted the description and is mentality, and the same music style too, some times i wonder what these ppl use for brains, just kidding some of them are funny. Well will be posting it as soon as possible!!! of corse again it wont be photo shop edited, when it will be its cuz i can finaly make my web site and i will get the show on the road :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up