THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 08:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ask Jeph thread  (Read 1174269 times)

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #200 on: 18 Apr 2006, 15:02 »

Quote from: In the FAQ, Jeph

Q: How do you draw QC?

A: I do all of the actual illustration in Adobe Photoshop with a 9x12 Wacom drawing tablet, and I use Adobe Illustrator to lay out the text and do the speech bubbles for each strip. I use the Brush and Eraser tools pretty exclusively. The lines look super-smooth because I have a pretty smooth drawing style to begin with, and because the original art for each panel is really, really huge. When it gets shrunk down any little jiggles I accidentally make get smoothed out. Click here for a short tutorial of how I draw.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #201 on: 19 Apr 2006, 06:29 »

Are there any real-life people whose lives inspired the idea to begin QC?

Edit: Also, since Steve's wang's name is Lil' Stevie Ray Vaughan, what badass blues guitarist is Marten's schlong named after?
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #202 on: 20 Apr 2006, 01:53 »

Why doesn't the "Private Messages" link at the top of the forums change in some way when you have unread PMs?

It would be totally cool if they did, even if it was just the orange "New post" box that threads get.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

koip

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #203 on: 21 Apr 2006, 10:31 »

why do you complain about not getting any sleep EVERY SINGLE DAY? it's pretty annoying.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #204 on: 21 Apr 2006, 10:39 »

Because living the crazy high-speed of sleeping, drinking, eating, and drawing that he does, he doesn't get a full night's sleep ever.

Did you seriously register just to ask that question?
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

koip

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #205 on: 21 Apr 2006, 16:09 »

yes, because sleeping, drinking, eating, and drawing is so extremely wearing on one's body. yes, i seriously registered to ask that question because as i said, it's annoying and i wanted an answer. but i guess this forum only caters to people who think jeph is a god or something. sorry i ruined your little clique. i won't be posting again.

Leon

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #206 on: 21 Apr 2006, 17:27 »

^ He has some emotional issues he hasn't worked out yet. Let's all give him a collective hug for his troubles.

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #207 on: 21 Apr 2006, 17:57 »

Woah, everybody, chill out... Everyone.

Koip: to the best of my knowledge (bearing in mind that I don't actually know Jeph personally) he throws a lot of himself into doing QC. Like, a crapload. That, and he has his budding T-shirt and merchandise empire to contend with, comic con talks, daily errands to run, the works.

Personally, I can't imagine myself drawing a comic five days out of every seven - to me, even a simple sketch of one person takes an hour or so and the concentration involved usually leaves me pretty drained. Jeph does an entire comic, and though he's stupid fast at it (there's a video out there) I'd hesitate to assume that the process is any less draining just because he's a lot better at it than I am...

Who knows, maybe you, or me, or somebody else would cope with it better - maybe Jeph is a person who just gets tired easily - but that hardly matters because if the dude's tired, he's tired, and entitled to mention it. And despite that, he turns out consistently awesome work five days a week, damned near every week of the year, wipes himself out over it...

And then some dude comes on his forums and is nasty to him about something as trivial as the fact that he mentions he's tired in the newspost of his own website.

Not to imply that Jeph Jacques is a god or anything, but I hardly think you can claim the moral high ground if your idea of a worthwile use of both your time and our own is to come here and abuse both him and the people defending him over something so trivial as the fact that you find it irritating when he mentions being wiped out for whatever reason.

Besides, I'm pretty certain Something witty was being sarcastic.

But of course, if you're not posting here again then this entire post of mine is a complete waste of my time...
ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

Luke

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #208 on: 22 Apr 2006, 00:18 »

I'll second SW's question; doesn't the phpBB board by default have the PM link change when one has new messages?

Garcin

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #209 on: 22 Apr 2006, 13:00 »

Jeph, if you had pick one festival this year: Bonnaroo, Lallapalooza, Coachella, Sasquatch, etc. which one would it be?  Funds & travelling expenses be damned.

no_genius

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #210 on: 23 Apr 2006, 08:47 »

Are you going to put any of the music you make online?

For some reason hilarious stoner rock appeals to me

Luke

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #211 on: 23 Apr 2006, 12:00 »

Alegis

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #212 on: 24 Apr 2006, 16:50 »

Strange question perhaps that bothers me ;

Before drawing #1, did it take a (really) long time before that to sketch a general storyline for  ?#eps and cast? Or improvised 'along the way' at the start ?

missscenester

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #213 on: 26 Apr 2006, 07:32 »

So...

Supposedly, QC takes place on the North East, correct?

"Hella" is strictly a slang used in Northern California,

Well then, why do they sometimes say ''Hella'' in QC? I've noticed Faye said it once...and I've seen it another time as well.

It's just been a question I've had.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #214 on: 26 Apr 2006, 09:28 »

Because Marten is from California, and it probably rubbed off on her.\

Edit: Also, you know that one episode of Teen Girl Squad on Homestar Runner? "Well, I think it's hella tight. And you guys need boyfriends!" Well, the creators of that site are from Atlanta. Georgia totally took that word over.

capnk8

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #215 on: 26 Apr 2006, 09:28 »

Quote from: missscenester
So...

Well then, why do they sometimes say ''Hella'' in QC? I've noticed Faye said it once...and I've seen it another time as well.

"Hella" started in NoCal, but it's migrated. After all, in today's age of instant messaging, you can have a friend in California whose slang you absorb... which is what happened out here in the boonies of Idaho. (And trust me: at the point when Idaho has picked up something, the entire world has it.)

I know that here, or at least among my people, it's used fairly ironically. I can totally see Marten and Co. using it in that same way.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #216 on: 26 Apr 2006, 12:51 »

Quote from: Bearer
I've got like 2 questions
-If you could create the perfect band, who would be in it or what instruments would be included?

Four guitarists, two drummers, a keyboardist, a cello player, a horn section, and a bassist. Basically I think Mogwai and GYBE should get together and make babies.

-also, is there anything you'd break the fourth wall for?  Like, idk, some amazing personal event that you've just got to tell a huge audience?

Nope. Breaking the fourth wall is not something I ever plan to do in QC.

Quote from: Coolhanderik
Hi Jeph,

alright so...how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, IF,  a woodchuck, COULD chuck wood?

Also, any cool movies you're looking forward to seeing this year?

Also, blogs lol?

Four cords per day per woodchuck is the figure I've always seen. I am really bad at movies. I guess there will be some with explosions this summer? Finally, more like "blaughalgbalughalghhgs lol".

Quote from: Kirbo
Hey Jeph, any chance I can be the drummer for Marten's band?

I've played for over half my life (10 years), and I'm fairly ok.

Maybe. If I do a drum-less track (and I'm sure I will eventually) I might release the raw audio files. We'll see!

Quote from: spectrumsa-z
1) If your characters were real, which of the girls do you think you would be most attracted to?

2) What is you favorite newspaper-type comic (as in the funnies)?

3) Have you ever been to Vegas?  What's your opinion on it?

1) I think of them more like family members than seperate people, so I don't think I'd be "attracted" to any of them. The girls are like little sisters to me.

2) As far as extant strips go, Get Fuzzy, hands down.

3) No, but I'd like to go someday. Gambling and insanely cheap drinks sounds like a good time! Also it would give me the chance to punch Phil Helmuth in the dong. Man I hate that guy.

Quote from: the tree
[list=1]
  • If QC were set somewhere other than wherever it is set, would that affect it massively?
  • Do you actually hang around in coffee shops QC-style or know anyone that does?
  • Is Martins work ever going to come into the story? Does he speak to anyone at work? Or do anything? Does anything ever happen in that anonymous location?[/list:o]
• Probably not to a huge extent, provided it wasn't right where Faye grew up.
• I used to go to coffee shops and just read for a couple hours. Don't have time for that anymore.
• The idea of doing "workplace comedy" just doesn't interest me very much. It's more likely that I'll do a strip about marten LOSING his job.

Quote from: Kalani
In comic 469, what flavor of pie is Raven wearing on her head?

Cherry, obviously.

Quote from: Ravenbomb
What did you think of the Punks & Nerds "Why I Don't Write 'Questionable Content'" comic?

I loved it. Best QC parody ever.

Quote from: Manta Ray
Have you ever heard/listened to Jeffrey Lewis or the Moldy Peaches?

Nope!

Quote from: Electric Monk
Hey Jeph-dude, I was curious... I'm kinda new to reading your comic (Lovin it, by the by), and I recently finished reading through the whole archives. Anyhow, I just realized that every single girl has their hair cut short.  This made me curious. Do you personally like short hair more versus long hair, or do you just tend to draw short-haired girls?

Yes, this is a silly question.

Short hair is easier to draw, and I have more fun doing it. Also I have a soft spot for girls with short hair!

Quote from: the man in the moon
Do the characters spend a lot of time on the internet that we just don't happen to see in the comic? If not, where did they pick up all the kEwL iNtAtRoN hAkK0rS slang from?

Chris

Yes. They all have wireless internet and they surf the net while they poop (also off-panel).

Quote from: ProphetHobo
Dear Jeph,

Are your boobs real?

Realer than YOURS, Double-D McHugeTits.

Quote from: October Blues
Jeph,

Why has Faye bought 4 pairs of glasses in the course of the strip, when the strip technically has only gone on for around a month or two?

She just likes buying glasses.

Quote from: Strike Reyhi
I've seen you make a Metal Gear Solid reference in a comic so...

Which Metal gear games have you played(if any) and impressions (good bad okay?)

also Which systems do you have and or do you favor computer games?

also are you getting any next gen systems (or maybe already have X360?)

I am really picky about video games because free time to play them is a premium. I played the first MGS I think? And I have pretty much every game system prior to this current crop of "next-gen" consoles. I've got a pretty good gaming PC setup so I have utterly no interest in an Xbox 360 at this time. I do think I'ma need a PSP eventually though, if only for Me and My Katamari.

Quote from: Dark Flame
Are you willing to provide a full explanation and description of the craziness in the I Like Fish board?  Since I'm lost/confusing/in awe of what a party that must've been.

Uh, we were drinking.

Quote from: The Mighty Mopdecai
Hey Jeph.
Two questions for you
1. Are you planning to do something special for strip 600
2. Any plans for coming over to the UK soon.

1. I guess not!
2. I'd like to do the UK Comics Thing next year, I've been talking to Liz from www.stuffsucks.com and apparently it's a lot of fun.

Quote from: Karranir
I notice you said yelling 'Freebird' is retarded...

Is yelling 'Play some Zepplin' at a Tiger Army concert just as retarded, or more so?

Also, does having done so make me retarded?

My fragile ego hangs on your answer, goode sir.

Editted to clear up extra HTML tags! yay.

It is important not to yell anything about classic rock to bands that do not play classic rock in the first place. This is a lesson we all must learn eventually.

Quote from: Shezralyn
What does this 'notorious nurr' thing mean?  And have you been to Australia? Does the popularity of your comic still surprise you? And last, have you studied any psychology? You seem to be unnaturally perceptive and articulate on emotional issues.. which is one of the things I Love about this comic.

It doesn't really mean anything. I have not been to australia but I'd like to go! And no, I have absolutely no background in the mental studies.

Quote from: Leon
Can we change your mind about the no nudity thing? You know you want too. Psh and it's their fault if they get fired for looking at work. Think of what Pintsize would say if you told him he wasn't ever going to see any boobies.

No.

Quote from: KimJongSick
Are there any real-life people whose lives inspired the idea to begin QC?

Edit: Also, since Steve's wang's name is Lil' Stevie Ray Vaughan, what badass blues guitarist is Marten's schlong named after?

Nope, they're entirely fictional. Marten's is a secret.

Quote from: koip
why do you complain about not getting any sleep EVERY SINGLE DAY? it's pretty annoying.

I'd answer this but apparently you're not posting anymore. OH NOES

Quote from: Moiche
Jeph, if you had pick one festival this year: Bonnaroo, Lallapalooza, Coachella, Sasquatch, etc. which one would it be?  Funds & travelling expenses be damned.

I utterly loathe festival shows, but if I had to pick one I'd pick Coachella. Best lineup I've seen.

Quote from: Alegis
Strange question perhaps that bothers me ;

Before drawing #1, did it take a (really) long time before that to sketch a general storyline for  ?#eps and cast? Or improvised 'along the way' at the start ?

It took a couple months of thinkin' before I had enough ideas in my head to start the comic. Of course, almost all of those ideas immediately went out the window, but hey.

So...

Marten's from California. Also hella is spreading all over thanks to the inter-nets.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

valley_parade

• coprophage
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #217 on: 26 Apr 2006, 16:55 »

Quote from: jeph
Marten's is a secret.

I'll bet it's Buddy Guy or Freddie King.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Electric Monk

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #218 on: 26 Apr 2006, 17:32 »

Jeph answered my silly question! Now I wish I had written a better question. Something "deep".

Black_Cherry_

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #219 on: 27 Apr 2006, 00:04 »

Jeph, you are totally lying on the naked thing. :P  You once drew a suicide girl. With big boobies.

missscenester

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #220 on: 27 Apr 2006, 14:08 »

Quote from: Jeph
Marten's from California. Also hella is spreading all over thanks to the inter-nets.

Cool, so Marten is from NorCal! Woot.

Is hella really spreading? Hmmm...

I don't ever recall hearing Marten say it..he should say it more often.

:)

Catfish_Man

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
    • Assorted Stuff
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #221 on: 27 Apr 2006, 14:42 »

Cool, so Marten is from NorCal! Woot.

Is hella really spreading? Hmmm...

I don't ever recall hearing Marten say it..he should say it more often.

:)

It has definitely spread to Oregon...

qtownstegy

• Larger than most fish
  • I lie to myself constantly!
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #222 on: 27 Apr 2006, 15:06 »

Also, hella has been featured in South Park episodes by Cartman where that was all he would say. "Hella cool!" Things like that.

So, the entire country was exposed to it, and not only through the internet.
Quote from: Blue Kitty
"Man, why is it that whores find my Myspace?  I mean, my name is the Blue Kitty, not, 'Hey whore, I will add you'"

Stifled Dreams

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #223 on: 27 Apr 2006, 16:17 »

As far as extant strips go, Get Fuzzy, hands down.

Oh, thank god.

Bloom County?

qtownstegy

• Larger than most fish
  • I lie to myself constantly!
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #224 on: 27 Apr 2006, 17:21 »

Quote from: Black_Cherry_
Jeph, you are totally lying on the naked thing. :P  You once drew a suicide girl. With big boobies.

Is this true Jeph? Did you lie to us?

Say it ain't so.
Quote from: Blue Kitty
"Man, why is it that whores find my Myspace?  I mean, my name is the Blue Kitty, not, 'Hey whore, I will add you'"

n8tron

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #225 on: 30 Apr 2006, 03:51 »

what phpbb style is this?  did you program it yourself?  I really like it and was wanting to use a similar style on my site, except with completely different colors.

Lines

• Awakened
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #226 on: 30 Apr 2006, 08:08 »

i'm from ohio and i've been using hella for ages.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Swali

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #227 on: 30 Apr 2006, 21:09 »

All I'm wondering is: what happened to the green Coffee of Doom aprons?

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #228 on: 30 Apr 2006, 21:45 »

Quote from: Stifled Dreams

Oh, thank god.

Bloom County?

Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, and The Boondocks are far and away the best syndicated comics.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

taran

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
    • http://www.taranablitt.com/
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #229 on: 30 Apr 2006, 23:47 »

What's happening with IndieTits?

Is it just having a break at the moment and you'll start updating it again sometime?

And the IndieTits discussion forum seems to have vanished.

Alegis

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #230 on: 01 May 2006, 05:38 »

or jephdraw. Wallpaper material ROX

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #231 on: 02 May 2006, 15:10 »

Is Marten gonna get another guitar? The Fender Telecaster is a fine axe, fo sho, but there is a lot to be said for the tonal differences in other guitar makes and models.

Mharris

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #232 on: 02 May 2006, 22:43 »

edit* nevermind its really a dumb question that was just answered by reading the strips after it.

so uhh new question.

ever had any merchandise ideas for something else besides clothes and posters?

i predict someday a little toy pintsize will be in every household in america.
Your mother is so ugly it affects her self-esteem.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #233 on: 03 May 2006, 01:05 »

I'm guessing they shagged at her place after all and she changed.

Garcin

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #234 on: 03 May 2006, 08:23 »

Jeph,

Aside from buying stuff in the QC store, or just, you know, sending you money in a box, how might a habitual reader support the comic and your efforts making it?

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #235 on: 03 May 2006, 17:54 »

If Steve and Marten were to fight to the death, who would win?  And, if the winner of this battle were to fight the winner of a Dora v Raven matchup, who would the ultimate survivor be?

Obviously Faye must be excluded from this contest because she'd quite literally dismember any of these four in a fight, fair or otherwise.

EDIT: Holy crap, and this predates comic #613 by only an hour or so.  I am *so* clairvoyant.
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

Bunnyman

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #236 on: 03 May 2006, 22:24 »

Quote from: Storm Rider
Quote from: Stifled Dreams

Oh, thank god.

Bloom County?

Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, and The Boondocks are far and away the best syndicated comics.

No love for Bizarro?

Somethingfake

• Emoticontraindication
  • I want to inherit your eyebrows...
    • http://somethingfake.deviantart.com/
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #237 on: 04 May 2006, 14:01 »

Is blaughalgbalughalghhgs pronoucable? or do you just make random noises to say it?
Snoopy lives in a fantasy world. Gromit is a dog who gets things done. Gromit would destroy Snoopy.

valley_parade

• coprophage
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #238 on: 04 May 2006, 19:59 »

What, if any distortion/overdrive/boost pedals do you use in your music making?
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Resda

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #239 on: 08 May 2006, 01:11 »

My search-fu is weak, so if this question has been answered, I totally authorize Jeph to smack me upside the head. Virtually, of course.

If Pintsize's chassis is so unique (it had a laser in it, for cryin' out loud), then why is it that every other AnthroPC has the same body, except recolored? (Winslow excluded, of course.)

Snark

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #240 on: 08 May 2006, 06:51 »

Quote from: Resda
My search-fu is weak, so if this question has been answered, I totally authorize Jeph to smack me upside the head. Virtually, of course.

If Pintsize's chassis is so unique (it had a laser in it, for cryin' out loud), then why is it that every other AnthroPC has the same body, except recolored? (Winslow excluded, of course.)

I think it was just the death laser, but I'll let Jeph give the definitive word.

Resda

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #241 on: 08 May 2006, 20:44 »

So... I don't get smacked? Great!

Somethingfake

• Emoticontraindication
  • I want to inherit your eyebrows...
    • http://somethingfake.deviantart.com/
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #242 on: 09 May 2006, 02:18 »

Quote from: Resda
So... I don't get smacked? Great!

Unless you're into that kind of thing :D
Snoopy lives in a fantasy world. Gromit is a dog who gets things done. Gromit would destroy Snoopy.

Denyer

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #243 on: 09 May 2006, 17:34 »

1) I think of them more like family members than seperate people, so I don't think I'd be "attracted" to any of them. The girls are like little sisters to me.

Which (if any) is closest to being regarded as an older sibling?

Resda

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #244 on: 09 May 2006, 19:40 »

Just thought of a good one.

What do the characters' voices sound like in your head as you do the comic?

Makeout_Hobo

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #245 on: 10 May 2006, 00:23 »

Hella Hella Hella Hella Hella Hella.

Hella Hella?

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #246 on: 10 May 2006, 01:41 »

Oh my dear God NO.  The Makeout Hobo has been possessed by the malevolent spirit of a Pokemon.  Repent thy sins for all is lost!
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

wolfie-ulf

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #247 on: 10 May 2006, 05:11 »

Hi, Im farely new to this forum thingfor Qc, and as the number of questions in this "discussion" is a little TO high for me look trough I'm just going to ask you this:

What is the age of the cast in qc? They seem quite young, but at times are very mature. Also, as a fellow artist in the drawing media, what facial part do you hate the most to draw? (and do you have any advice conserning noses, hate 'em!)

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #248 on: 10 May 2006, 08:07 »

Quote from: Somethingfake
Is blaughalgbalughalghhgs pronoucable? or do you just make random noises to say it?

That is the sound of licking dick,according to the authors of Jerkcity( www.jerkcity.com )( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerkcity )..so to make that sound..you pretty much have to lick dick.
Hate, rain on me

Makeout_Hobo

The Ask Jeph thread
« Reply #249 on: 10 May 2006, 09:00 »

HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL, interj.
An all-purpose sound, denoting the act of performing oral sex, the act of receiving oral sex, taking drugs, writing your Congressman, misdialing your party and getting that annoying series of tones, or sitting perfectly still and making no noise whatsoever.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 49   Go Up