THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Etka Industries  (Read 13343 times)

-Beck-

Etka Industries
« on: 21 Jan 2006, 15:41 »

So, I've started my own webcomic using  Garry's Mod (call me a no talent hack if you will, I just don't have the patience to use a mouse to draw). It's not based on Half Life in the least like almost all other G-Mod comics, so please give it a glance before you judge unneccessarily.

All constructive critiques are welcome. Using Photoshop 7 For editing.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/herbertthompson

Thanks.

Aram

Etka Industries
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2006, 17:04 »

Looks amazingly like HL2. I haven't seen this done before, though. I'll keep my eyes on this man.
And bonus points for the name "Beck" (anime)

-Beck-

Etka Industries
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2006, 17:11 »

Thanks for reading.

And the name Beck is the name of Beck Hansen, one of my favorite musical artists (see picture in signature).

GebStar

• Furry furrier
Etka Industries
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2006, 17:27 »

Hey Beck,
Just a heads up, we don't allow any pictures in the sigs. They seem to piss people off, especially ones that big. If it's important enough you can link to it in your sig, but I think losing the pic won't be much of a loss.

Anyway dude, sorry to kinda just shit on your thread, but I figured I'd get to you before a mod did.
Quote from: Trollstormur
that slogan is a good slogan. so good, in fact, I think it should be applied to other things. like, "there's no wrong way to hit your spouse." or "there's no wrong way to commit nonconsentual sodomy."

beckrokk

Etka Industries
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2006, 18:18 »

Yeah, sorry about that. This is the same guy. I had no idea I had two accounts, and things got mixed up. I apologize.

GebStar

• Furry furrier
Etka Industries
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jan 2006, 20:06 »

lol, when I saw the other Beck replying i thought maybe there was going to be a fight.
"You stole my name bitch, I'm the original Beck"

Then both Becks turned into MechaOmegaBeck and there was a Mecha fight over tokyo of Beck proportions.
Quote from: Trollstormur
that slogan is a good slogan. so good, in fact, I think it should be applied to other things. like, "there's no wrong way to hit your spouse." or "there's no wrong way to commit nonconsentual sodomy."

Aram

Etka Industries
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jan 2006, 23:03 »

Beck Hansen is good too, man. I'll still keep an eye on your comic, regardless.

beckrokk

Etka Industries
« Reply #7 on: 24 Jan 2006, 15:27 »

Updated with a new comic today. I'm probably going to stick too two comics every week.
Pages: [1]   Go Up