THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 02:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: screenshots of new projects  (Read 4359 times)

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
screenshots of new projects
« on: 01 Feb 2006, 07:14 »

Someone on a forum I frequent made a joke about the conversation, and I ran with the idea.  The result is a little game I'll be releasing soon as freeware, called http://www.moondoggieent.com/games/fwscreen.jpg">Flamewar!

Well, working on that gave me an idea I applied to my next interactive art piece, http://www.newarteest.com/memsim2/memsim2.jpg">memetics simulation no. 2

Hm, a distraction within a distraction.  Well, anyway I finished memetics simulation no. 2 and Flamewar! should be finished by the weekend, so now that those are out of my system I can concentrate on Gyroman again.

almost thursday

« Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2006, 07:27 »

that flameware shit looks awesome, man.

torg

« Reply #2 on: 02 Feb 2006, 02:24 »

Well I don't see, what this flamewar thingy is about (the pic could be anything from a screenshot to a postcard) but you sooooo should make a shooter from that memetics thingy.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #3 on: 02 Feb 2006, 07:45 »

Thanks for the suggestion, but memetics simulation no. 2 is definitely not a game.  As for Flamewar!  that's a little first-person shooter based on some internet humor.  So, that image is a screenshot.

torg

« Reply #4 on: 02 Feb 2006, 10:52 »

Ah, i checked again. i mixd up the pics, so the flamewar was, what i meant should become a shooter. hehe, i like the look, its a bit wierd and wierd is good :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up