THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 08:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Assault  (Read 3744 times)

nihilist

Auto Assault
« on: 10 Feb 2006, 06:33 »

Anybody heard about this MMO coming from NCsoft (City of Heroes/Villains, Guild Wars)?  Anybody part of the beta?

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2006, 06:44 »

Guess its a good thing I took a few minutes to check the QC Forums.

I've been in the AA beta since June (wave 4 invitee) and through my online radio station w00t Radio I've done some interviews with the Dev Staff.

Gotta say I am LOVING the game.  The Dev Staff has a great attitude on common problems in MMO's and are taking some interesting directions with the game.

Its extremely solo oriented right now and they're working on teaming incentives.  

There is no set release date beyong "Spring 06" don't believe the retail sites that are giving a date of April, that's a totally random guess.  My guess would be May or June.

If I can answer any questions about AA just let me know!

Also if you head to www.w00tradio.net the interviews we did with the AA staff are available for download in the "Jester's Court" section.

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2006, 08:02 »

Yeah, I've been in it for a while, though only recently did the build finally work on my computer.  Also helped that I removed Star Force; good god but did that break shit for me.

I keep wanting a manual for the game.  So much stuff to learn - it's far more in-depth then Guild Wars is.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2006, 08:05 »

There is A LOT to the game and min/maxing will be damn near impossible with the randomly generated loot will keep things interesting.

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2006, 09:13 »

GW is damn hard because you max out at lvl 20, and in late stages of the game the characters are 28+.  Get stomped so easily.  Argh!
Pages: [1]   Go Up