THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 12:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HomeStar Runner Wiki  (Read 19916 times)

iamtheparty

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« on: 05 Feb 2006, 19:20 »

I'm guessing there are a fair few HomeStar Runner fans on here. I Just found a wikipedia devoted to it! I'm gonna be online til next week cruising through all this!!

http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Main_Page

almost thursday

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2006, 11:24 »

homestar runner is absolutely apeshit. don't ever watych it on drugs, man.

iamtheparty

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 08 Feb 2006, 19:39 »

Are you challenging me to a challenge!?!!!

Sonet

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #3 on: 09 Feb 2006, 07:32 »

I'd never actually seen pictures of the Chapman brothers before. Somehow, that's exactly how I imagined them.

almost thursday

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #4 on: 09 Feb 2006, 08:44 »

Quote from: iamtheparty
Are you challenging me to a challenge!?!!!

yes, i am! i challenge you to the challenging challenge of watching homestar on acid! if you pass this challenging challenhe then i will present to yoo the challenge winning trophy!" however, if you fail this challengeing challenge it will challenge others to tyake up the challenge even tho yr failure will have proved it impossible!!!

haha, i just said challenge so many times that now it doesn't even seem like a real word.

iamtheparty

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2006, 12:34 »

Haha, I love it! But I'm too scaredy to do acid...

I've never seen actual pictures of them before. But they do look like two grown men who put on silly voices and animate all day!!

Dimi

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #6 on: 14 Feb 2006, 03:55 »

man don't tell me you haven't seen them...they appear in some of the HomeStar Runner animations. Favourite character? Deff STRONGBAD! man his head is so red :P (captain obvious strikes again!)

Sonet

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #7 on: 14 Feb 2006, 18:31 »

I meant in their natural state, as opposed to members of Limozeen, or the guys from Videletrix. Or starring as Rather Dashing.

Erik the Hack

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #8 on: 17 Feb 2006, 07:54 »

Homestar Runner is so good it makes my ears bleed.  The doctor said it was perfectly normal...

rallymodeller

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #9 on: 21 Feb 2006, 23:23 »

Seroiusly. I had the Strong Bad theme on my comp for, like, three months until my comp crashed. Managed to save some of the sound files -- I stil luse the "Ooh! Electronic Mail!" sound bite as my email alert...

Even sprang for a Trogdor hoodie. It's almost worn out.

Dimi

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #10 on: 21 Feb 2006, 23:39 »

Best song is the StrongBad techno! It's so lame its the best lol. DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF "The System, is down"

rallymodeller

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #11 on: 22 Feb 2006, 14:53 »

The "Strong Bad Sings" CD is worth getting, if only for a better "extended mix" version of "The System is Down" and a full-instrumentation version of "Trogdor".

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #12 on: 22 Feb 2006, 15:48 »

I have it (the CD), and it is pretty neatastic. It has many worthy songs to check out.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Dimi

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #13 on: 23 Feb 2006, 02:07 »

i'd get it...but im not into the whole internet buying thing...i only just bought my gf a necklace over the net and thats as far as im willing to go lol. unfortunately stores here in melbourne dont contain tiny bass guitar necklaces.

Dimi

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #14 on: 23 Feb 2006, 02:08 »

^  call me old fashioned..............no seriously....call me old fashioned O_O

Kid Modernist

HomeStar Runner Wiki
« Reply #15 on: 23 Feb 2006, 11:57 »

Quote from: Dimi
^  call me old fashioned..............no seriously....call me old fashioned O_O

>_> <_< T_T 0_o

You're old fashioned.

I borrowed my friend's Strong Bad Sings album and only kept The Cheat is Not Dead and Trogdor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up