THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 May 2024, 07:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 765036 times)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

All of you ladies. I'll take you out! I have very few friends right now, and it would do me some good to get out and have some interaction that doesn't involve D&D.

Fargo is calling you, Robbie. Bring your sweater vests and we will have epic hangouts.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

The place down the road makes a five cheese pizza. It is so good.

Now, there's a place around the corner from me that makes really good pizzas, such that I never ever go anywhere else for pizzas . . . but what Squawk's talking about is real proper Neapolitan pizza. There's just nothing else like it. Look, here's a diagram:

Neapolitan pizza is up here

|
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
\/

and all other pizzas made everywhere else in the world are down here.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Coward is my new favourite poster, that was excellent.

Dear Blog thread,

EXHAUSTED. CAN YOU DIG IT

My solution: Sack up, Jens.

Dear Blog Thread,

I'm nearly as old as tommydski

OH NOOOOOOOOO
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Dear Blog Thread,
I met a girl last night at work. It was our second time meeting. She is really cute and I really wanted to get her number or something. Well, I didn't, not in the conventional sense. I work at a hotel you see, so getting girls here is a bit difficult, since most of them leave a few days later. But this one, she is moving here, and she found an apartment not too far away, AND she is going to school which means she probably isn't too far off from my age. Blog Thread, I asked this girl if she had any friends here, she said no, so I asked if she wanted to hang out, then she asked me for my number (her mom was standing there so I didn't feel comfortable asking for her number)
Is this awesome? Y/N
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Inlander

• coprophage

Yes, but don't read too much into it at this stage.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook

Fargo is calling you, Robbie. Bring your sweater vests and we will have epic hangouts.

This sounds like so much fun, Liz! Give me a few months to get a job and save up some money and I will be there.

Man, yesterday it was like 95 degrees outside. Today it is like 60. This state is so messed up.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

big news from Alger!

but it's not good news, unfortunately. Six people were murdered less than five minutes away from my house yesterday, including one Sheriff. Two other people were shot, but not killed and several other people were injured in...other ways? i don't know all the details.

Basically, some guy with a history of mental illness killed two construction workers and when the Sheriff showed up to arrest him he killed her too. So when she didn't respond to her radio, they sent some more cops after him, and then he proceeded to shoot some more people at the only gas station in the area, then he got on the freeway in some kind of high-speed pursuit where he shot and killed a completely random woman who happened to be driving on the freeway at the time. i think he also shot some guy driving a motorcycle.

This might not seem like a big deal to some (i'm looking at you, city-folk) but i live in the middle of nowhere. i'm not really sure what to make of the whole thing. i'm so used to isolation and not being on anyones mind, so it's really weird to see my "town" (village? community?) on the news and having news vans and helicopters flying around. it's a little much.

i'm just glad my mom didn't get hurt or worse because she could have easily been coming home around the time all that stuff was going on, but luckily she was running late.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

I heard about that, actually. About figures that media would set up camp there. Don't let the vultures get you down, dude.

I'm taking a class on the history of modern Japan. We have to read crime fiction and watch films and write a 2000-word essay. Here are some of my potential essay questions.

Why did Japan become a hotbed for Marxism and communism in the 1920s and early 1930s?
Develop an argument for why Japan left the League of Nations in 1933.
Assess the cultural impact of the American Occupation of Japan on the basis of Akira Kurosawa's film Nora Inu. (yesssssss)
Is postwar Japan a country run by bureaucrats?
Analyze the management techniques that helped to make Japanese companies like Toyota and Sony the corporate giants they are today.
Should Kishi Nobusuke's place in Japanese history be that of 'hero' or 'villain?'
During the 1980s, cyberpunk novels like William Gibson's Neuromancer and films like Ridley Scott's Blade Runner utilized Tokyo as a model of future urban society. Suggest an explanation for the choice of Tokyo over other cities.

EDIT: We also have to do a novel study. Since they're true crime novels I think I am going to compare one of them with Capote's In Cold Blood, if it fits.
« Last Edit: 03 Sep 2008, 10:49 by Johnny C »
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

benji

• Bling blang blong blung

Damn. Did they at least catch the guy?
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

yeah, he actually turned himself in in Mount Vernon, which is basically the next town over to the south.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

jimbunny

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • I'll show you the life of the mind!

Quote from: JohnnyC
During the 1980s, cyberpunk novels like William Gibson's Neuromancer and films like Ridley Scott's Blade Runner utilized Tokyo as a model of future urban society. Suggest an explanation for the choice of Tokyo over other cities.

I love how science fiction authors pop up now and again in academic contexts (especially Gibson, since he's a favorite of mine). A few years ago a history prof at my school gave a lecture on geography and visions of the future (or something like that) in which All Tomorrow's Parties figured prominently. More recently, my prof for Russian Lit tried to use an image from the book Snow Crash to illustrate a point. It came out of nowhere and was awesome; unfortunately, only two of us in the class got it and he ended up feeling silly, so he probably won't do it again.

Scrambled Egg Machine

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Of course you realize this means war.

I came home and there was liquid dog poo all over my kitchen. Our little coprophage, Ellie, is sick again. I am not happy at all. We are out of Lysol.
Not so sure about these things anymore.

Inlander

• coprophage

In a few hours I am going to the airport, and at the airport I will meet my dad, and he and I will get on an aeroplane, and that aeroplane will then proceed to fly us to Stockholm. Hopefully. (We're going via Bangkok . . .) From Stockholm we will get on a boat that will take us to Helsinki. After a few days in Helsinki, if everything goes according to plan, we will get on another aeroplane that will take us to a rather dull city called Rovaniemi. At Rovaniemi we will catch a bus that will take us north, eventually stopping at a national park about 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle, in the far north of Finland, called Lemmenjoki National Park. We will then spend a few days walking around in there. Then we will get on another bus and cross back into Sweden, and go to another national park in the mountains near some place I don't know much about called Abisko, and we will do some more walking there. Then we will get on an overnight train from another town in the area which I also don't know much about called Kiruna, and the train will take us back down to Stockholm, and after spending a few days in Stockholm we will fly back to Australia, arriving (again, if everything goes according to plan) on the 24th of September.

So I will be away from the internet for the next three weeks. You people better behave yourselves for the other mods.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

This sounds like so much fun, Liz! Give me a few months to get a job and save up some money and I will be there.

Man, yesterday it was like 95 degrees outside. Today it is like 60. This state is so messed up.

February is a good month, as the famous (infamous?) JohnnyC may or may not be here doing a show.
Liz is touching me.

Jinjo

• Emoticontraindication

Well Gustav has left. I've been mopping out the water out of my apartment. Luckily things didn't get too damaged. My power is back so its TV time. Tomorrow my parents go back to their house. We had a tree fall on it and the roof is pretty messed up. I'm hoping there isn't too much damage done.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp

guys i just did this thing?

it is this thing

where you pour a little maple syrup on a waffles and then tilt the waffle around so the maple syrup fills all the square indentations

then you put the waffle in a toaster oven

then you take it out

the syrup permeates the waffle and it rules, basically.

fuck man i had eggos for dinner. why did you not post this like, a half hour earlier?
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

sean

• welp

also there are like, probably 50 dead yellowjackets in my bathroom.

fuuuuuuuuck.

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

As long as you're POSITIVE it wasn't indigestion...

It was probably the right thing to do. If you think it is, it generally is.
Ho, ho, ho!

Inlander

• coprophage

. . . Aaaaaaand I'm outta here.

nobo

also there are like, probably 50 dead yellowjackets in my bathroom.

fuuuuuuuuck.

that means there have to be at least 5000 hanging out in your walls
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

sean

• welp

pretty much dude. we actually just had an exterminator dude come, so i guess they all tried to escape into my bathroom. 

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

So, I think I am bad at making friends.

I mean, I have met people, but there's nobody that I really 'hang out' with. I like my classes enough, and certainly have enough fun stuff to do there, but I'm afraid that I'll be a friendless loser (who gets good grades, but a friendless nerd nonetheless). I have signed up for clubs and stuff, and hopefully I'll meet people there, but I guess I'm just finding self-doubt now that things are going alright.

Eh, if all else fails, I can just become a hermit.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

nobo

are you in college? join a fraternity, its already full of friends for you :)
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

Actually, I was thinking about it. I just went to activities night or whatever and was thinking about checking out the big music fraternity on campus, see if I like it. Who knows?
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

Enh, don't know about frats. I never liked that culture myself, but around here it's all what you'd expect when you hear the word "frat", ie binge drinking, latent homoeroticism and lots of people that look like this:

Maybe your frats aren't like that. I certainly hope not. If you're an incoming freshman, you might consider dorms if they're available. It'll be like learning the local language in a foreign country - getting immersed in a building full of people is bound to help you develop a social circle one way or another. Or you could hate it! Anything's possible.

But you never know, dude. I was at that point a year and a half ago, and if you had asked me back then what my chances of making any lasting friendships were I'd say they were nonexistent. But things turned out in ways I really couldn't have imagined. Now for the first time in my life I've got a solid social network and it's pretty intimidating, but pretty great at the same time. Just... be personable, I guess. Get to know the kids in your classes, and if any of them seem cool ask them out to lunch or better yet just ask if you can go over notes together. Clubs are a good idea too, but they never worked for me because I always ended up in groups of people who were even less socially competent than I was. Depending on what your interests are they can really pay in spades, though.
« Last Edit: 03 Sep 2008, 20:17 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

nobo

Actually, I was thinking about it. I just went to activities night or whatever and was thinking about checking out the big music fraternity on campus, see if I like it. Who knows?

music fraternity? is it phi mu alpha?

Dude is hardcore.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

February is a good month, as the famous (infamous?) JohnnyC may or may not be here doing a show.

I don't know about Fargo in February. Sounds cold!

But fun.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

March is worse, actually. Everyone should experience a few ridiculously cold days in their life so they can appreciate the warm ones more.

Fargo has enough cold days for everyone. Come share them with me!
Liz is touching me.

öde

Assess the cultural impact of the American Occupation of Japan on the basis of Akira Kurosawa's film Nora Inu. (yesssssss)

Woooooo! Nora Inu is one of my favourite files. I think it can be downloaded from http://www.bmovies.com/ but it's down at the moment.
« Last Edit: 03 Sep 2008, 21:34 by öde »

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

Studies of Religion is a compulsory HSC subject at my school, i.e. if I want to get my HSC done at said school, I need to take SOR. I choose to do SOR II because it looks better and I'm more than capable of handling the work in the course. Today, I went to the city with my SOR II class and we visited The Great Synagogue and St. Mary's Cathedral. Places of worship, whether they be Catholic/Christan, Muslim, Jewish, Taoist, Buddhist, etc., always make me feel both expanded - aware - but yet contained, sort of imprisoned. Nonetheless, although suffering a confusing mixture of incongruous emotions I enjoy sitting/staying in spiritual/religiously significant areas.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

So, I think I am bad at making friends.

I mean, I have met people, but there's nobody that I really 'hang out' with. I like my classes enough, and certainly have enough fun stuff to do there, but I'm afraid that I'll be a friendless loser (who gets good grades, but a friendless nerd nonetheless). I have signed up for clubs and stuff, and hopefully I'll meet people there, but I guess I'm just finding self-doubt now that things are going alright.

Eh, if all else fails, I can just become a hermit.

If it makes you feel any better--though I don't know why it would--I'm having the same problem. But I've always had a fairly easy time meeting people and making friends until now. For most of my high school career, except Freshman Year, which was just fucking terrible, I had a wealth of friends, and was seemingly constantly making more. But since I've started college, I've largely been alone here. I've a group of people and hung out with them once, and we genuinely had a good time--at least, they seemed to, but they haven't invited me to anything since then. It's not quite so bad, because the college I'm at it just close enough to my hometown that I can head back there on weekends if I feel like it to be with some of the friends who are still there, but that makes it even harder to meet people up here. I'm really not sure what to do.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé

join a fraternity, its already full of friends for you :)

Y'know, I would've laughed while I was an undergrad.  Or even three weeks ago.  But since then, I've moved in with my boyfriend into this apartment that's in a building that's being systematically rented out by a fraternity: there are 13 apartments, and 10 of them are filled with frat boys.

They do their underage drinking thing and their all-night party thing, but from the beginning they've all, without exception, been really friendly and inclusive and accommodating.  They have all knocked on our door and introduced themselves, invited us to parties, and made a real effort to get to know us.  I've moved six times and never had neighbors like this.  I've never made friends so quickly.  I feel like we've been plopped down into the periphery of this active social network that's low-key enough to include us any time we want to drop in and drink a couple beers.

So basically joining a fraternity to make friends maybe doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Plus, the only guys I know to have been in frats had enough connections upon graduation that they became really successful really quickly--this guy I knew that graduated just three years before me became upper management of a large west coast bank within two years of graduating.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

I'm extremely cold too, blog thread. It must be winter again.

Anyway, this morning I went to enrol for my second year at college and managed to get all the subjects I wanted to do without a fight (I'm taking one too many) and didn't have to do stupid compulsory learning-to-read because last year I did learning-to-type and that apparently suffices (also I'm doing A level english, you'd think I could already read and construct a sentence really). Also my new personal tutor is the best teacher I've ever had, one of my favourite people at the college and just generally awesome, I was really hoping to get him. He's also pretty attractive in a kind of twenty-years-older way. So college should be good when it starts again on Monday. I think I might have won student of the year as well, rather accidentally as a side effect of lots of studying for my exams, which would be spiffing.

On the downside, and it's an odd downside, I'm going to stay at a friend's house tonight. This is good because I like my friend, but bad because I wanted to sleep in my own bed. Anyone who pays close attention to my movements (so no one really) will know that I was in Germany for the whole of July, and also I was in Durham, Whitby, Halifax and other places with the result that in the last month, I have slept in eleven different beds, sleeping bags and sofas. I am really looking forwards to being in my own bed for more than a few days. Just as soon as I've spent tonight in bed number twelve.

All in all things are getting nicely back into a comfortable routine. I love travelling round during the summer and I hate just sitting doing nothing, but I think you reach a saturation point eventually. Some strange part of me wants to write essays and read books and meet new students and just do the whole education thing. It's been more than two months, that's the longest holiday I've ever had.

TL;DR Barmymoo is glad to go back to school on Monday.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

Yeah, it is. I mean, they seemed like good dudes and they said that if it's not for me, they wouldn't hold it against me, so it couldn't hurt to give it a shot, right?

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!

So, my great grandmother is turning 100 this weekend, which is cool (and scary, because all but one of my great-grandparents lived to be 95, so I will most likely live until I can barely function...) and I'm going down to San Antonio this weekend to celebrate with a bunch of relatives I hardly know. However, my cousins from California will be there, and I never get to see them, so that's cool! Hopefully I'll have a chance to eat somewhere delicious on the Riverwalk.

March is worse, actually. Everyone should experience a few ridiculously cold days in their life so they can appreciate the warm ones more.

Fargo has enough cold days for everyone. Come share them with me!

/Obvious joke about Liz keeping me warm in winter.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Dear Blog Thread,
I'm going to be going to lunch soon, and I'm probably gonna have some crappy BBQ chicken. But it will be better than yesterday when there was no protein at all for lunch. Just carbs carbs and guess what, MOAR CARBZ.

Also, tonight I get to go into a parking lot with a sword and swing it around and also stop young'ns from killing themselves trying to swing a broadsword around. I love learning to be an instructor!
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO

Dear blog thread,

Yesterday I found out that a girl who was in the cast of the show I was in this summer has mono.  Because of our rehearsals, I was in close proximity with said girl for five weeks.  It also doesn't help that said girl and I shared make-outs for the last two weeks of that time.  Meanwhile, I have an extremely important audition next Tuesday.

I am praying that I don't develop symptoms.

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

You won't.

Mono is incredibly contagious, but it also has a very small window of contagion. It's something in the neighborhood of twenty-four to forty-eight hours and then poof. You're contagious immediately before the symptoms show up and once they show up, you're not contagious nor will you be again.

If you've not seen her in anything more than a week and you're able to devote enough energy to sitting up and typing, you don't have it. You would know it if you had mono. I had it junior year of High School and I lost a good month or two to it. My symptoms fired their first warning shot in the form of spending seventeen straight hours in bed without moving. My mother seriously thought I might have slipped into a coma or something. If you had mono, you would be in bed and completely oblivious to the world at the moment. It's the weeks following that that suck. Once you get past that initial phase, you go into the "exhausted at all times, but unable to sleep quite right anymore" period.

But, as I said, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. If you're just hearing about it now and you aren't of the mind to go hide in your basement and hibernate, you're probably fine.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

tania

• famed sex columnist

arrggghghrh fuck my life
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Leinad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

Yeah, see, that was the problem. Someone did and now you have to clean up the mess.

Heh, my friend just got mono from this chick, it was pretty funny, cause he slept with her without a condom and so we were all worrying that he had gotten something crazy ass scary, but it was just mono. So no he is even more like a teddy bear than usual, hardly able to stay awake, ever.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!

so i preordered the stand ins a couple weeks and it came today! five days before release date! with two free big posters and a jagjag sticker! so stoked! tomorrow is friday and i think i am going to have a smash bros party.
it's time to stop posting

nobo

Yeah, it is. I mean, they seemed like good dudes and they said that if it's not for me, they wouldn't hold it against me, so it couldn't hurt to give it a shot, right?

it never hurts to give someone a shot. most fraternities have a pledging period which can be a few days to a few months long. What this basically is is a trial period for you to hang out with current members and other potential members. You're supposed to learn about the fraternity history and traditions and so on, but more importantly you get to meet all the members and decide if this is truly what you want to do.

let me just add this, out of the 5 people I am considering to be groomsmen at my wedding, 1 of them is a childhood friend, the remaining four are my fraternity brothers.

join a fraternity, its already full of friends for you :)

Y'know, I would've laughed while I was an undergrad.  Or even three weeks ago. 

So basically joining a fraternity to make friends maybe doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

i wholeheartedly agree. Until i joined my junior year i thought frats were for sheep. then i realized that almost every single friend i had was in the same fraternity and they didn't mind having me around even if i wasn't a member. thats how i made my decision to join.

Dude is hardcore.

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

Yeah, see, that was the problem. Someone did and now you have to clean up the mess.

Heh, my friend just got mono from this chick, it was pretty funny, cause he slept with her without a condom and so we were all worrying that he had gotten something crazy ass scary, but it was just mono. So no he is even more like a teddy bear than usual, hardly able to stay awake, ever.

Mono would have nothing to do with condom use and it's nothing to laugh off. Mono is a condition that will stay with you for life. Seven years later and I still sometimes feel it. It's a fucking pain in the ass.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

One time my brother had mono, and that's how he beat the Ruby Weapon in Final Fantasy VII.

He topped out his timer on that game, granted most of it sleeping, but he did play it a lot.

On the plus side though, he did say that he lost 15 pounds.

Leinad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

Mono would have nothing to do with condom use and it's nothing to laugh off. Mono is a condition that will stay with you for life. Seven years later and I still sometimes feel it. It's a fucking pain in the ass.

I was just referring to when he first started feeling sick, we had no idea what he had and assumed the worst. And yes, I know, mono would not be affected by condom use. I'm not completely ignorant.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy

You know if you use two condoms you can protect yourself against mono/glandular fever.

Just, you know, fyi.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

SailorPunk

• Obscure cultural reference
    • http://www.xanga.com/moonrose

hi guys, i had mono and it does suck. it sucks so hard. although i got it from a girl so that's kinda funny.(i am also a girl)
i think it's kicking my butt again lately though. i'm feeling the wicked tired again. sad.

also sad because lots of people have gone back to university and i miss them already. boo hoo.

EMO!
...really polite and kind of squishy...

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck

Haw lesbians

SailorPunk

• Obscure cultural reference
    • http://www.xanga.com/moonrose

i am a married lady.....which is why it is funny. lol. my husband was there when i guess i contracted it too.....it involved theatre.
ANYWAYS.

yes. apparently theatre is dangerous.
not just from this incident. but it also fucks up your emotions sometimes.
ps. i should not do drama. tragic love related drama. i should stick with comedies. le sigh.
...really polite and kind of squishy...

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

/Obvious joke about Liz keeping me warm in winter.

I am completely okay with this.
Liz is touching me.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 82   Go Up