THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 06:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 755746 times)

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO

yes. apparently theatre is dangerous.

QFT.  Dangerous in many ways.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

It is dangerous for drama queens. surprise

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook

I am completely okay with this.

We are totally going to be bffs, or something.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

(sings) "I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful..." etc.  Well, actually my new granddaughter. 

See you on Monday.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

Dear Blogglesworth,

Today I found a new place to live, and had the final breaking up talk with Loxley so he knows we arn't getting back together.  It is something of  a relief and I think he understands now.  That doesn't mean he isn't really sad and brokenhearted, and I still feel so guilty but it is what had to be done.  And I am completely confident I have made the right decision for me and now I get to start packing and move into a rad new place with friends and my chickens and cat get to come too and it is cheap and convinient and I am excited!
<3 Jodie
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

We are totally going to be bffs, or something.

Damn straight, yo. I just need to buy more sweater vests.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Leinad

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

Sweater vested gangstas.

« Last Edit: 05 Sep 2008, 07:55 by Leinad »

Eli

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Crayon teeth draw blood.

Dear Blog Thread,

I finally got around to cutting my hair. It was pass my waist and now it's to my shoulder blades. I am really happy that it turned out fine.

It looks like I may be having to buy new clothes. Kelsey, my boyfriend's sister, has a cat that eats clothing. Their mom told me last night that Lullaby (the cat) has been hanging around my bed and messing with my clothes that are on my bed and said I may want to check for holes in them. I haven't looked yet because I know I'll be really upset if I do find my clothes are ruined. I don't have many and I don't really have the money to buy new ones. I'm not really understanding why Kelsey wasn't keeping her cat away from my clothes. She's been in my room every day for a couple of months now and she most certainly could have watched her cat or at least told me to try to hide my clothes.

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

I sometimes hate the polices of my library.

We have all these amature genealogists come in and request to see really old material.  These people generally have no real reason for looking up this stuff.  It's just a hobby for them.  They have no real scholarly reason for reading the material.  And they all come by during mid afternoon when most of the staff is out at lunch.

Then we have people like this lady who asks to put a crumbling document from 1911 in our well used copier to make a copy.

I give her special cotton gloves to wear and when I come back I see that she is holding the book open with her sweaty forearm.

It's enough to make you want to tear your hair out!

I am not a snob or anything.  People should have the right to access any information they want.  It's just that there should be SOME rules about who gets to see what material in this library.

You CAN get a copy of pretty much any material that we have, all you have to do is put in a request and an expert at the nearby college will do it using a specialized copier.  Many of the physical records we have are online.  There is no reason for wanting to look at  an original book other than you are just a lazy amature genealogist.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Library police. Lol.

Anyway. Today I have done exciting things involving walking around in the rain which resulted in me having four different job possibilities! Well, four different places which are currently hiring people and I am applying to. It's quite difficult because I have to find hours that fit around college, and considering that my college hours are fairly similar to a standard 9-5 office job, that isn't easy.

The part I really hate is having to update my CV and write cover letters, because it feels utterly shameless to be writing things like "I am achieving consistently high marks and have learnt to manage my time to allow sufficient time to pursue other interests whilst maintaining good grades" and trying to make my fairly limited work experience sound relevant to the job I'm applying for. Let's face it, how much experience do you need to stack shelves in a pharmacy? I don't think that making websites for my parents' company has really equipped me for toothpaste alignment, but somehow I've made it sound useful.

Please internets, keep your fingers crossed for me. I really need a job. Next week I start visiting universities with a view to giving them a large quantity of my life savings and also a lot of money borrowed from people with the power to take my home away if I don't pay it back, so a regular income would be very welcome. Plus, CDs and stuff. I like stuff.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

So I just got back from being around the country. Johnny C is a pretty swell fella, and his mom's totally rad. I like his school's newspaper better than my school's newspaper. I also discovered that saskatoons are pretty tasty.
The Pacific is pretty neat too.
Mini coopers are small cars.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Nice to have you back dude.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

james! you have returned!
does this mean you're going to visit me and bring me baked goods now?
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

The extra letter

• The German Chancellory building

Dear Blog Thread,

Today I saw a fellow wearing an "Evolution Kills" t-shirt. It totally made my day.

Then we have people like this lady who asks to put a crumbling document from 1911 in our well used copier to make a copy.

I give her special cotton gloves to wear and when I come back I see that she is holding the book open with her sweaty forearm.
Oh, just thinking about that makes me cringe terribly. Seriously.
I'm not a libratorr, but just the idea of actually touching an old book with bare skin makes me wince.

Hush, may I ask you all for silence? The dreamer is still asleep.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Dear Blogglesworth Threadington,

With each passing day I gain more and more disdain for my manager. There are currently 2 daytime employees looking for a new job, and 2 daytime employees that want to go part time. There are only 5 daytime employees, I am one of them, the one that isn't looking for a new job or going part time already found another job. There are two night auditors (also me on fridays), they aren't looking for a new job because they don't have to deal with the manager and having their hours cut.

Yes, we have one employee, a supervisor, that is getting 20 hours this week. She has a less than 12 month old baby and rent to pay. Why does she have 20 hours? She should have 40 hours. It should be the bellman who doesn't really want to work that much that is getting 4 hours shifts. Why does he work for 30 hours this week? Does he need to be here 8 hours a day? He only does about 2 hours of work then he leaves.

On a lighter note: I started listening to Arcade Fire and other such bands according to Pandora Radio, and I liked it.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L

Hey all, in Japan at the moment.

We got in to our destination last night about 2 hours late so we missed getting our JRail pass and would have had to have paid for the train.  The bus was free and only took 10 more mins, so we went by bus to Osaka.  The hostel we were supposed to be going to was in Shin-Osaka, about 2-3kms away from Osaka cbd.  They closed up at midnight and we got in about 12:30, so we walked around for a bit and tried to get our bearings.

I drank a lemon vitamin water and a green tea/red bean ice cream from a 7-11.  We were lost for a bit but then we got back on track and found the honeycomb hotel place we were looking for.  It was pretty odd, but really cool.  Very cheap and clean and everything is there for you.  Got up relatively early and took the bullet train in to Tokyo, had a capuccino and some cake at a cafe that was playing Girl Talk's latest album.  It was kind of surreal.

Walked through some back streets to Nihonbashi station, took the red line up to Asakusa and walked past this huge temple thing on the way to the hostel, checked in, put bags down, then went back out and took photos. Then we took the Ginza line out to Shibuya and walked around there for a bit, only just got back to the hostel now.

About to go out for a bit to see what the nightlife is like around here.  Will report back later!

valley_parade

• coprophage

I've heard Osaka's a pretty rad place, too bad you didn't have more time to spend there.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

Oh, just thinking about that makes me cringe terribly. Seriously.
I'm not a libratorr, but just the idea of actually touching an old book with bare skin makes me wince.

Yeah it wasn't so much the bare skin thing but a meaty forearm squashing a 95 year old untreated document open after I gave her simple instructions on how to open and read the material.  I mean the cotton gloves generally make people be a bit careful.

Yeah well as a result of all of this I am requesting special copies made of these materials so people can look them over however they want.

I am surprised nobody else has done this yet since there are no duplicates anywhere.

CarrionMan

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • The RP Syndicate
Blog about Blogs
« Reply #1668 on: 06 Sep 2008, 11:27 »

I've always noticed that people blog when their angry, upset, or otherwise emotionally hurt. That's why many blogs suck, because people's moods change, and then people get pissed at the blog, which may be old, and then a new problem arises. Strange in that sense, like a quasi-something(I just wanted to use quasi, actually) something or nother. Oh yes, I got it. Quasi-paradox. Because then, as the person's friends are mad at them, they make another blog out of emotional pain that ends up becoming old. That's why on my myspace now I have a blog about my strange content with life even though my family is broke and our fridge is empty, I'm still happy(what a strange sentence). Anyways.

Or they blog about stuff people really don't care about, like music and video games.
"I am accusing war. I am accusing man. I am accusing universal stupidity."

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
Re: Blog about Blogs
« Reply #1669 on: 06 Sep 2008, 11:54 »

Or they blog about stuff people really don't care about, like music and video games.

Actually my blog about reto video games is pretty well read.  (More than my personal blog anyway)

And the Dreamcast Junkyard blog that I post at gets pretty regular traffic.

benji

Re: Blog about Blogs
« Reply #1670 on: 06 Sep 2008, 11:58 »

Lots of people care about music and video games. But that doesn't mean that we care what any individual person has to say about music or video games. To be successful, a blog has to catch people's attention by saying something interesting.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

That was the point.

Also, if you insult people's beliefs, your blog's traffic triples.

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.

I slated Darth Vader's religion once. My blog traffic didn't increase, but the noncorporeal grasp around my throat did.
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

Coward is my favorite new poster.

I felt coming for a while, but you have crossed the threshold.

Bravo, sir.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

guys, Bangkok Dangerous is awesome

Conversation between my roommate and I about Bangkok Dangerous

Me-"Really, Bangkok Dangerous?"
Him-"We need a catchy title, something that says action, something Dangerous. And we've got to incorporate where it takes place too. 'how about Dangerous Bangkok?' NO! switch it around, to mess with people, they'll love it. Bangkok Dangerous, it just rolls off the tongue in a way that only poor grammar can."

That being said, I hope that movie does better than Nicholas Cage's hairline.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

Oh man, that sucks. We once had to fix up our old car for about $6000, and just because they spent an insane amount of money on fixing the damn thing, my parents refuse to sell it while it's still worth something, just because they won't even get close to what they spent on fixing it recently. So instead my douchebag brother gets to use it full time, for nothing but gas money. Makes no sense! Get a little money or no money at all? Oh, let's just pick the stupid option. So not fair, they won't even chip in on a new bike for me.

Today was a great day! Spent lots of money, but went out with friends to go "swimming", ate a fabulous burger at an awesome restaurant, then watched Juno. Funfun, even though I'm always somewhat of an outsider with them.

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

I like the sound of this "swimming".

jimbunny

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • I'll show you the life of the mind!

Ultimate Frisbee Sundays have begun again! Perfect weather today. It almost makes up for having to start class tomorrow.

nobo

i just heard the "i kissed a girl" song for the first time this weekend, and i like it.

:awaits hipster disdain for pop music:  :roll:
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

Dear blog thread,

I am posting from my phone again because I have no access to actual Internet and apparently won't until the 21st. Oh well, I can't say I'll miss it a lot. My new roommates rock and make delicious Indian food and we will probably end up becoming good friends. It's unfortunate that I'll have to move out in January. (because I found the place at the last minute and it's only a 4 month lease)       I'm actually looking forward to my classes, since I'm on my way to becoming a psychology major as opposed to an economics major. Really, I'm not even sure why I wasted an entire year on economics.

Love,
Anna

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

I did four month stays in places for two years. It is a shit way to live.
Economics was a waste. I could of told you that.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

I know, I hate moving. I can't wait until I actually have some sort of permanent home. And no you couldn't have told me that because we weren't Interweb friends back then and I was also doing reasonably well in economics so it seemed like a sensible choice at the time. Meh 

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.

Dear blog

Last weekend i did visit my friends at Joensuu but i got wrong bus stop and it was bit shady neighborhood but luckilly my friend werent that far away.

Me: whew thank god you got here in time cause i was sure that someone could raped me
friend:And you would loved it
Me: i always apprisiate good surprise sex by some nice man
Friend: well why dont you wear womans clothes, it would increase your changes to get some
Me: we should try that rigth away

that is all.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L

Dear blog thread,

The other night we went to Roppongi because we read that it was were the nightclubs and such were.  Here is a tip for anyone going to Tokyo:  do not go to Roppongi.  I knew a little bit about Roppongi before I went there, but I was not prepared for how massively dodgy it was.

Basically Roppongi is a bunch of bars and clubs and such, but you get off the subway and are immediately accosted by black dudes asking you if you like titties.  "You like titties?  Come to this club, great titties at this club."  If you say no they ask if you don't like titties and just generally harrass you as you walk down the street.  They are also what a local described as "fake black dudes."  I mean, they are black and all, but they are African Africans and they try to pretend to be African American black because it is perceived to be cooler.  The deal is that some of them straight up say "come to this club, big titties" but others are more subtle and try to talk with you like they are your friend, pretending to be oblivious to the half a million other black dudes doing the exact same thing.  So they will be all like "so, how are you?  I like you guys, you look like nice guys, you been in Japan long? How are you? Where you going tonight?  You like girls?  You should go to this club I know.  You like titties?  Great titties at this club."

So they folow you for like, 10 metres or until they sick of you not talking to them and then the next guy starts talking to you
or an asian girl comes up "hey you like free ma-sa-ji?" pretending to be Japanese when they are actually pretty low-quality chinese prostitutes.  So after only a few minutes of this we decide we need to get into a non-shitty bar to get off the street.  We pick one basically at random and it is awesome.  It is a whisky bar, and I wind up drinking Wyborowa single estate vodka and my friend has single malt Chivas.  We talk to the dude behind the counter for a bit, talk to some of the people in the bar.  It was a nice place.

Then we decide we're brave enough to walk around and see if everywhere in Roppongi is like that. So we walk outside an we are assaulted again, everyone just all over you.  "titties? titties! you no like titties?"  The guy at the whisky bar told us about the black dudes and the chinese prostitutes fucking up the area.  So anyway, we went outside and into this club over the road and it was comical.  Like, it was so dodgy that it was comical.  It wasn't a strip club, it was just supposed to be a bar.  We get in and Livin' la vida loca is playing, lots of drunk westerners, lots of ugly chinese girls trying their best to look japanese, it was hilariously bad.  My friend got one beer and I kept my hands firmly in my pockets until we left. Next place was better but not by much.

We wound up going to a cafe where we could sit outside and watch the messiness, then went back to the first bar.  They guy we were talking to earlier was leaving for a small dance club, so we went with him.  It was packed with locals and the music was ok house-type music.  Free entry, cheap drinks.  We all got circus drunk and made a couple friends.  The bar dude is coming out to Australia some time early next year, so we might meet up with him again and he might crash at our place if he needs to.  Got his email address so we'll see what's up.

So anyway, he was going to try to ride his bike home, so we said fuck that, we'll walk with you (because he was really fucking drunk).  We walked him in to Shibuya then got on a train back to Asakusa, got like 4 hours sleep maybe then went out to Shinjuku, walked down to Yoyogi Park and got rained on heavily.  Walked through Harajuku, but the cosplay people were all gone because it was kind of late and also raining.  We got really wet in the rain, so I bought some replacement clothes.  A really nice pair of Lee jeans and a trendy shirt that kind of makes me look gay I guess.  Whatever!  I am on holidays!  So we walked through Harajuku down to Shibuya, ate some delicious stuff at a place whose name I have no idea about, then went to a manga house to jump on the internet for a bit.

That was yesterday, and we did some stuff today but my internet time is running out, so I'll report back another time.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

Quote from: est
"You like titties?!"

God, this is going to sound so terribly racist, but why is it always Africans who try to rope you in to a place or sell you trinkets? I mean, I can understand European countries, considering the whole colonialism thing and the general proximity, but fucking Japan? C'mon.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor

Sam. Sam. Your age is showing:(
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

it's kind of funny. who the hell would write "slambulance" seriously

Be careful, I once went to this concert, and there were people Slam dancing, and then there were Slambulances everywhere, I was scared from all the slam-in-the-face people were giving.
Also, Blog Thread, I feel like I'm standing on a steep incline even though I'm just here on flat ground. I have suddenly become very disoriented and I have no idea why.

It could be that I have had the most fucked up sleep schedule the past few days. Where I've stayed up for 25 hours, fallen asleep from 8 to 9pm in the living room, then from 9 to 11 in my bed, then 1130 to 1 half on my bed. Then I painted for 4 hours before leaving for work. I just want to go home and sleep. Its gonna be another 4 hours before that happens though.

Looks like the crazy disorientation has passed. That's a relief.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Dear Blog Thread,

My new time table is a pile of shit. Three lunchtimes a week does not suffice. People are hungry every day.

Also, I have a job interview. I must dress "business casual". I was not aware that such a style existed. However they are prepared to pay me more than £5 an hour for more than 20 hours a week so this is a good opportunity for me. I shall wear my new skirt.

Finally, I am not convinced that I will enjoy double German last thing on a Friday. In fact I am certain I will not. This is not my favourite timetable ever.

That is all for today.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker

Business casual means show cleavage, but not boobies.

I thought everyone knew this?
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

low-quality chinese prostitutes

Wait, how could you tell?
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

low-quality chinese prostitutes

Wait, how could you tell?

They carry babies.

Do I need more italics? I was reading Penny-Arcade.
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2008, 14:13 by PantsFTW »

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

it's kind of funny. who the hell would write "slambulance" seriously

Definitely not the type of person who would write "wahmbulance" seriously.

Dear Blog Thread,

I'd like to have maybe one week after graduating where I can just sort of hang out and decompress after being in full-time education for more or less the last 16 years. But bitches be all up in my shit like "get a job ya bum."

Dear Blog Thread,

I graduated, did I tell you guys that already? I'm not sure I did.

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

I was wondering. Hmm. I started trolling myspace because I found out one of my friend's boytoy is a total dickhead. So, you know, I do my thing of getting him all riled up. As easy as a hornet. So I go to school to day expecting shit from her. It would've been the peak of my day. No, instead she ignores me all day. Fuckin' boring. :P

Am I really evil for trolling a myspace app? Because, seriously.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Not evil, probably just sad.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

You are sad for still using Myspace, regardless of what you're doing there.

Okay blog thread,

I ended up missing my first bunch of classes because I was feeling sick. So I'm not meeting new people and I'm already behind on my work. Ugh. Also I feel like I should be resting and recovering but just sitting in my room is driving me crazy. :( I know, I know, if you're bored at home, go outside, duh. And I did, except that didn't help me feel any less bored or make my stomachache magically disappear.

Love,
Anna

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

Wanna cause chaos? Fake your death over myspace.

dennis

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • A sockful of quarters makes the medicine go down.
    • Lies! Truth!

Quote from: est
"You like titties?!"

God, this is going to sound so terribly racist, but why is it always Africans who try to rope you in to a place or sell you trinkets? I mean, I can understand European countries, considering the whole colonialism thing and the general proximity, but fucking Japan? C'mon.
You're right. It does.

CarrionMan

• The RP Syndicate

Exactly. I don't actually do that, but damn, it is fun.

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé

Dear Blog Thread,

Today was my 18th birthday!  My boyfriend made me breakfast in bed, and we were lazy until the afternoon.  He then took me out to girly clothing and lotion stores, the chocolate shop, and a really nice restaurant down by the creek ("Classy as hell," he said).  Good times were had by all.  But especially by me.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

Hey blog thread!

I don't have the internet at my new place yet so I'm staying back at work to forum ("forum" isn't usually a verb but today it is!) and also to do some research for a 2000 word essay that is due on thursday! I wanted to have it finished on Monday but what do you know, I was moving over the weekend and so didn't get to do it. Either way I guess I'll be trying to finish it tonight and tomorrow night.

Living with the internet so far has been ok? Everyone is all worky and stuff so we haven't really had much of a chance to hang out but as yet I'm pretty sure Lunchy's cat doesn't like me which, while making me a little sad, is probably for the best because I am so allergic to it.

Also I'm quitting smoking! I came to the realisation that I should do this after I found out that my favourite uncle had a stroke earlier in the week. This was apparently due to the fact that he is a ridiculously heavy smoker and I figure I should quit before I start smoking heaps and heaps (I've been getting through entire packs in two days since I started this new job because literally everybody in the office smokes and we all go out for smoke-breaks several times a day). My uncle is doing ok, he hasn't lost and motor control and he is obviously alive which is great, but he's significantly weaker than he was and apparently if he doesn't quit smoking immediately he'll be pretty likely to have another stroke that will almost certainly kill him.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 82   Go Up