THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 May 2024, 08:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 765051 times)

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor

I um, actually just got your message on facebook the other day but I was running around all day. Um. I don't work either of those days?
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Um.

Road trip?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor

umumumumum (seriously how many times was that necessary in that one post? Good job, self) So sure, why not. Coming back that night, I take it?
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

Dear blog thread,

Today I am having a glandular day!  Nothing like having an illness that pops up to say hi and fuck you up whenever it misses you.  It is a pretty bad hit of it actually, and everything is incredible amounts of effort and while at work today (I wouldn't call in sick because we are short staffed) I unloaded 13 pallets and almost blacked out 6 or 7 times. It was AWESOME.

Hopefully it will be gone again tomorrow.  I live in terror of it fucking me up for a year again, because I would not be able to work and would be poor!

Love Jodie
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Blogred:

I had the hangover to end all hangovers on Sunday. It honestly lasted from the time I fell out of bed until about 9:30 that evening. Booooooo.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Barmymoo

• Mentat

I am practising for university today! By which I mean, I had English first and ignored the teacher to do some work on the structure of the novel. Then I did some stuff in German and now we have sociology, without a teacher. So I have been doing undirected work (obviously I am not doing any now) and next I have Law and our teacher is not brilliant, so I will once again be doing my own stuff.

I like all my teachers, but some of them (well, two of them) don't teach the way that I think. I tend to take what they're telling us and twist it round a bit to fit the way that I learn. Then I think about the sort of thing that will come up on the test and I work towards that. It's been a very successful method so far, although I have to make sure that at least one part of my mind is on what the rest of the class are doing because sometimes I get called on.

Ironically, although I do not pay much attention in class, I get the highest grades in just about all my subjects. I don't know if that's down to my intellect or the teaching or a bit of both, or maybe it's because I put extra work in to make sure I don't fall behind? Anyway. My university application went off yesterday! So now I just have to get in.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache

blog thread
today i woke up and realized i am unable to speak. my throat hurts a lot. this is no fun. someone please fix me?
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Ladybug

• Beyoncé

If you find a way to fix it, please let me know. I can speak (although I sound like a boy whose voice is breaking), but it hurts like hell, and I have basically not moved further away from my dorm room than the grocery store across the street since Thursday due to the flu, and it well and truly sucks. I thought I was getting better, but now my ears hurt as well. I do not need my ears to hurt, I'm going home for the weekend, via airplane :/

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart

asdhiouDHuiaOHWUIHaOIhdrouiwehfpjpwo

I have tickets to see The Mountain Goats in December, 3 days before my birthday!
So fucking excited.
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

umumumumum (seriously how many times was that necessary in that one post? Good job, self) So sure, why not. Coming back that night, I take it?

Hooray! So. Deerhoof is tonight at six, so we will have to leave by 1:30 to get there in time and grab some food before the show. Actually let's work this out over the phone, much faster. My number is on my Facebook page though I will be in class from 11-12:15 and then I guess I will have to skip the next one so we can get going...
Liz is touching me.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

You do realize that now you are required by law to tell me about these dreams.

Don't fight it.
Liz is touching me.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle

On the plus side, with the help of my awesome sister and her knowledge about renaissance art and architecture I absolutely nailed a class presentation in class today. A+!

Glad to help, doing your homework is fun!

(And I would like to hear about those gabbly dreams too.)
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

renaissance

I can't even spell it on the rare occasions I have a need to.  Bleah.

A+!

Well done!

----------------------------------------

In other news, a project that I thought was stillborn after appearing last spring has popped up again and is very likely to go ahead.  It is to make and publish a CD of a number of (mostly) professional organists*, members of a particular forum; and my part would be assembling and making the CD master, and recording any participants who didn't have the facilities available to record themselves at an appropriate level.

*organ: big noise-making thing largely made of oversized penny-whistles...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

SWEET

i love organs
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page

i love organs

Have a recording involving lots of noisy organ music: here.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

Guys. Guys! GUYS! Nos is seriously bad for me. Seriously. I should not drink it. I have panic attacks and make really stupid decisions. Right now, I'm all hopped up on nos and I am thinking it'd be a great idea to do a lot of acid and listen to fucking Fat Boy Slim. I have never even done acid. I am hyper and nervous as all hell. I am supposed to be at work. I feel like I am gonna puke. And this happens everytime I fucking drink it. Why do I do this to myself?

Also, I am nervous as fuck about the election(this is mostly the nos talking). Even though my canidate has a lot of supporters, I am still nervous as fuck that he will lose, and fuck I don't know what the hell will happen if the other guy wins. I fear for the world. Not just the country. He just has apocalypse written all over him. Moving to Canada won't help shit, and why do people ever think this is a good idea? How about stay in your fucking country and fight for what you believe in? The duty of a patriot is to keep your country safe from its corrupt as fuck government.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2008, 14:07 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

A more important question, Emaline, is: what the fuck is Nos?
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

An energy drink we sell at work. It is tasty as hell, but it kills me. I already have really bad anxeity problems, but this makes it ten times worse.

However, I tend to talk to customers more and be more social with them when I drink it.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

i love organs

Have a recording involving lots of noisy organ music: here.

thanks! downloading now.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle

oh yeah that's what happens when I drink espresso at work too.

"Hi! Can I have a-"

"HIHOWAREYOUDOYOUNEEDANYTHINGMAYBEYOUWANTANORANGEJUICEORMAYBESOMETHINGELSE?"

"just a coffee, tha-"

"ONECOFFEECOMINGUPNOPROBLEMHAOKAYHOWAREYOUDAY?OHMEI'MFINETHANKYOU."

"...okay. bye now."

(sorry)
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page

Is it really that hard?

Yes. 

I've given up on tags for classical music, as they just don't map; the biggest problem is not being able to specify a movement within a work (let alone an aria within an act of an opera which is part of a group of four) - and so many more people are involved in performances that they just don't have spaces either.  I sometimes have file names of 100 characters.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

words.

That is essentially how I am, except I don't think I talk fast. Though after my panic attack, my boss said he couldn't understand me because I was talking so fast. So maybe I do.

Also, I want to apologize if I offended anybody earlier. I really shouldn't drink that stuff because it gives me panic attacks so bad. After posting that, I started talking to one of my friends, and we got into an argument about politics, but I think he understands it was mostly the nos making me all hellsa nervous. But yeah. I am really sorry everybody.

ETA:

So, on this internet dating site that I mentioned in the Pointless thread, there is this feature(called the Quiver) that send you people that you should message. Tonight, one was a friend's boyfriend. We've hung out a few times before, so I thought about jokingly sending him a message and jokingly hitting on him. Just saying "Hey sexy! We should totally hook up tonight!" So, I went to his profile, and he is listed as single, and the picture was a bit blurry. So to make 100% sure it was him, I sent a message to my friend asking her what his screen name was on there. She confirmed it was him. I told her how he showed up in my quiver, and how I was thinking of jokingly sending him a message. She thought the idea was great and told me to do it, but make it sound serious and also more over the top. When I first met him, he made me watch Nekromantik, so she said I should send him a message about corpse fucking.

So I did. I invited him out to a gravy yard for corpse fucking, and even said that if he would rather fuck the living and but still pretend, I could dress as a zombie for him. And basically, sent him this vaguely dirty, very vulgar message. JOKINGLY. And he wrote back. And now we have this whole "Lets fuck, and fuck the dead" message thing going on. The girlfriend is in on all of this, and keeps urging me to bring her up in the whole sex thing. But in the name of a good story, there is nowhere to bring her up yet really. I am pretty sure he knows its me, but the vague seriousness of his messages make it a bit hard for me to tell if he is joking or serious.

Basically, should I feel bad for writing these messages? And should I feel worse for the fact that it is about fucking the dead, or the fact that I am flirting with a friend's boyfriend, or for the fact that I am talking about sleeping with a friend's boyfriend with him?

Also, in case anybody thinks this is weird, I joke about the dead and sex a lot. I used to make jokes about murdering people for parts and building friends and test subjects. So this is nothing out of the ordinary for me.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2008, 21:49 by Emaline »

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker

Dear Blog Thread,

I think I just found the antibiotic resistance plasmid I've been looking for. Hooray!

Love,

Nick.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Kristin, that made me laugh. So much.
Liz is touching me.

Inlander

• coprophage

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

So I have the internet now, also it's my birthday in just under an hour and a half which is pretty cool I guess?

Man I've had a fuck of a week. First up I lose my job (which I've gotten over) and then I forgot my PIN and my visa card got eaten by an ATM. Now I have money in my bank account and no possible way to access it until the bank (of which there is only one branch in the city and so I had to skip uni on monday to go see them) send me a new one.

Also I think I'm becoming on of those freaks who just stares at women. It's pissing me off because it's very difficult to get anything done when I'm busy "checking out the talent" as it were.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Hey, Jimmy the Squid. You're in the next room.
Trippy huh.

Can I get you a cup of tea? I'm just getting up for one.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Ally, can I have a cup of tea?
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Shane, chances are really high that you're in a coffee shop right now. Can't you get your own tea?
Ho, ho, ho!

valley_parade

• coprophage

WRONG!

I'm at the bus station.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh

I didn't sleep last night. Now that it is a decent hour, I don't know what to do with myself.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

Hey blog thread, haven't seen you in a few. How are the kids?

So as is my wont as of the last few weeks, I've been spending my free time during the day at a coffee shop. I've been getting to know one of the baristas there. And I was telling him about this whole Reason deal (I finished up learning how to use Redrum and Dr. Rex, now it's on to the more difficult synth stuff) and he told me that he and one of his bandmates are going to start an electronic outfit once they wrap up what they're recording now (they're a dance rock sort of indie outfit, and they're pretty good I think) And this dude wants me to contribute somehow, either in the studio as an engineer / producer or as an actual member of the group. I don't really have the experience to justify either position, but he doesn't really seem to care. So I'm somewhat taken aback. But I'm also very curious. Who knows. It might not ever pan out, but if it does, it's going to be a rocky road.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

backstagebetty

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • mmmmhmm

Blog.... hmmm.

I haven't been on here in forever! I went on an internet (and cable TV) diet for about a year. Financial thing. Not personal growth thing. I didn't even read any books. But I'm back!

I just got a raise and I'm moving in with my boyfriend this month, so I'm suddenly going to have enough money to do stuff! Unfortunately, my car is dying and I have to buy a new one. With the economy the way it is, I have no idea how I am going to get a loan, but I can actually afford a car payment! I'm thinking Toyota Yaris or Scion XA - something small and cheap with a hatchback. I'm at work right now and shouldn't be blogging, but my boss isn't here, so I don't care. The end.
Quote from: Something Witty on Gabbly
Who is backstagebetty? A slut. But who?

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Look at the Hyundai Accent too; it's a cuter shape than the Yaris for similar price, and crazy-good warranty.
Ho, ho, ho!

valley_parade

• coprophage

I'll second that. My friend just got an '02 Accent, and it's a pretty nice car.

(now I am at the coffee shop, Eed)

backstagebetty

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • mmmmhmm

Pretty cute! Thanks!
Quote from: Something Witty on Gabbly
Who is backstagebetty? A slut. But who?

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

(Good to know, shane. Can you bring me a cup of tea?)
Ho, ho, ho!

valley_parade

• coprophage

(I only have enough money on me to get a haircut later. I will make you tea at Bostoncon!)

Edith

• Cthulhu f'tagn

There's a kitty snuggled up on my lap. I have to go back to work but I'm afraid she's going to be sad.

I should call in sick. Except there are already people out. Sigh.
Ho, ho, ho!

Thaes

• Furry furrier

You think your life is complete, and then you read a post like Edith´s.

Damn rules preventing you from having animals in your apartment! Damn them to heck!

Inlander

• coprophage

Yo, Blogster! 'Sup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyolX-ck1k

Nice catching up with you, blog thread.

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Dear people that lived in this house before me during the last decade,

Would you please be so kind and do not flush down 10 years of brushed out hairs, marinated in toothpaste, without cleaning out the swan neck under the sink, leaving me gagging and begging for oxygen?

Kind regards, Vergo

P.s. Yay, im going to go start my graduation project soon!
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist

Marinated shit in a P-Trap is your sink's way of saying "Fuck you for having a sense of smell."

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Okay Blog Thread, get ready:

As any of you in gabbly know, I'm Pants-Work a lot. Now, I'm lucky to have a job with the economy the way it is, but seriously, I'm getting fucked. I work every single day of the week, and in my time off, I'm generally so exhausted that I haven't been able to do anything productive. This is problematic for me because I haven't been able to make it to Kung Fu, not just because of the exhaustion, but because I'm scheduled to work 2pm to 11pm on the days that I have Kung Fu. In addition to this, I work night audit one night a week. Night audit, for those of you that don't know, is making sure the bottom line of the hotel stays balanced. It's something that has to be done every night, thus the name. The night audit shift is from 11pm to 7am. I have made mistakes the last 3 weeks because I've been working 50 hour weeks, and Friday is the most important day for Kung Fu, because it's when I learn to be an instructor. Now, at many hotels, they have a program that does night audit for you pretty much, you just have to hit a couple buttons and make sure everything goes okay. Not at our hotel! We have to go in and manually enter all of the information because the owners are too cheap to buy this program for us. This is why there are so many mistakes made. Its a ridiculous amount of excel spreadsheets (about eight), and its about 4 hours of staring at small numbers on a page.

Lets move on to why Friday night audit sucks... I have been scheduled the past 2 weeks to work Saturday afternoon after I do the night audit. So, I get off of work at about 7 or 8 am on Saturday morning after working Friday night. And I'm expected to be back to work at 1pm Saturday afternoon. Woah, that's cool, I guess, if I could go home and fall asleep right away, except there's just one problem with that. I generally fall asleep about 2 hours after I get home. Because I'm trying to take care of unfinished shit. So, now I'm expected to be back a mere 3 hours after falling asleep. Well that doesn't leave me much time to sleep at all. I usually just come in around 2:30 or 3:00pm though and work until I'm done because those shifts are me working as a bellman, when they drop my pay by 3 dollars to compensate for the "tips" that I don't get.

Furthermore, there are 3 daytime front desk people, including me. 3 of the front desk people are pretty much fed up with the job, and have mentally checked out and stopped caring. We are all looking for other jobs, but in this market, its pretty hard to find a job. One girl got engaged, she is probably going to get pregnant and have her husband take care of her, this is cool for her, because he wants to do that. The other guy supposedly has a job lined up with Dish Network making 3 dollars more an hour than he does now. That's cool! I hope that works out for him. Myself, I'll be applying at the new hotel downtown that has 1000 rooms, because my old manager went there to work and he says it's so much better than the current hotel I work at. Now, they have supposedly been hiring a couple front desk associates so that we have some leeway with our schedules. I fear at this, because right now I am a front desk associate (this is what I was hired for), a bellman (this I volunteered to help with because the other bellman left and our remaining one bellman needed help with stuff), and a night auditor (I wanted to get the experience doing it so I could also do it at other hotels). What I fear will happen when more front desk associates come in is that I will begin to get scheduled for more bellman hours (at $7.00/hour), but I will be expected to do front desk associate work, because I know how. I was hired on originally to be a front desk associate, I just wanted to help out our remaining one bellman and make a little extra money. I figure at this point I will either tell my manager to give me the front desk hours, or that I have found another job and it was nice working there.

That is a couple months off though I think, if it happens at all. But what I have been dealing with lately is the hotel being a bit busier. This is no problem for me because I started when we were at 90% or more occupancy for weeks on end. I do know that when you're that high in occupancy, you start to run out of room types. But lo and behold, our good ol manager (nicknamed B-Bag, kind of like D-bag, but his name starts with a B), is promising people rooms and then he can't deliver, because we're busy.

Twice in one day did I have to try and take care of that problem. Luckily, one of the guys was totally cool about it as I fixed it by giving him an extra room at no charge.
And just last night, a lady calls down, and she is in tears because we put a hold on the funds from her debit account. All of the funds. Because B-bag McFuckerston forced her to use her debit card to get checked in. This lady called me crying because her husband yelled at her for 30 minutes over the phone about how she had spent all their money. I felt bad for this lady, yet there was nothing I could do because her credit union was closed for the day. Her husband and son had no money to use back home because we put a hold on all the funds (this is something our system automatically does, you can reverse it but it takes some time and a lot of talking to the bank/credit union). Now, there is a way to avoid putting a hold on all the funds, I know how to do it, but it has to be done when they check in. I do it for people a lot. B-Bag doesn't know the system and so he makes errors all the fucking time. I'm tired of having to deal with fixing his errors. I'm tired of him calling me when I'm a little late (there's still the other shift there, because there are 30 minutes of overlapping shifts) and using his "I'm better than you" voice to tell me that I need to stop being late. He doesn't work every single day of the week. He works 5 days. He has the weekends off. He comes in at 9 or 10 am and leaves about 6 or 7pm. Most of his work is done sitting in his office, not out dealing with guests. Nobody that works at the front desk likes him. He was hired under the cover of a lie and he lies to his employees. He hasn't worked his way up from bellman (like the previous manager, one of my good friends), so he doesn't know what it's like to try and work 8 hours alone with no lunch break.

My back hurts from standing all the time, I wake up exhausted and even when I slept for 12+ hours I was still tired. My only solace is that I'm getting a lot of money and that's something I'm okay with. But I wonder if it's worth all the mental and physical anguish it's causing me. I'm starting to feel like I'm bottling up anger inside and I don't want to have it explode and cause me to do something I'll later regret. I think I need a new job, or at least a day off.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

I happen to despise people that clock in at 9 AM and complain about other people's job performance who have to get up early or work multiple jobs.

I also dislike Moms who ignore crying babies at the library Internet access computers.  I know for fact that you are no doing anything remotely important online and your kid just needs like 1 second of human interaction to stop crying.  God I am so glad our library has polices that allow us to ask these people to leave.  At other libraries you have to wait until another patron complains which won't happen until after the crying baby leaves (then a dozen people will complain).   There are a lot of Moms who are able to keep their kid quiet or arrange their day so the baby is crashed out and napping when they use the computer.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog

I dunno.

I am very happy at work and I am trying to get back into shape at the gym but now I feel like my hobbies have been left on the side for too long.

I used to be the executive producer for my College TV station and I wrote, produced, shot and acted in my own skit comedy show.

Then I made a few DVD collections of the show.

Even when I edited news for a local TV station I was "Making" something.

So now I feel like I have not done anything worthwhile in a long time.

The last thing I did was write a few skits for Ralph Suarez's short lived skit comedy project (the DVD sold well in the UK).  Ralph and his friends did a hell of a good job brining the scripts I wrote to life and getting in most of what I envisioned on tape.  Not many people really enjoyed the vampire skit but I still think it's pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Pk0C_IpGo

I write in a blog about retro video games but it's not the same.  I really want to create my own material again.

Since I don't seem to have the yen to really produce my own media with nobody else to help me maybe I should concentrate on writing skits more?

hmm...Maybe I should check out the local public access scene around here.

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist

Dear blog thread... I hate humanity.

I work in the copy center at the local courthouse, of which most of the time means copying boring legal briefs... occasionally, we would need to copy full color glossy crime scene photos from the State Attorney's Office. Today was one of those days, and I had the misfortune for it to be images of someone extremely dead.

It's one thing to see crap like this on TV, but entirely different to see it and know that this is real, and that this happened locally.

I am very grateful that there is a Blog Thread I can drop this weight. I know that as far as personal problems go, this isn't exactly huge, but some things just hurt you right in the soul.

Somebody is dead today, and I need to get very drunk. I've got a quart of Kentucky Gentleman, and I am going to soak in it.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter

Man, how the fuck am I supposed to follow that?  I mean god damn, the worse thing I had today was jury duty, and even then no one was called in.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker

pants, quit your job and get a better one.

dear blog-o-tron,

On monday I will resume studying in mainz for a degree that I don't want, don't need and probably won't even get. I will be very alone there. I will have another 3 months of loneliness and sorrow. I will get drunk almost every day and come home on mondays weekends to earn the money that I need to do that. I don't know what to do with my life.

YAY
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2008, 20:13 by negative creep »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 82   Go Up