THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 May 2024, 00:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 776806 times)

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #2150 on: 10 Apr 2009, 05:51 »

This morning I was lying in bed trying not to think so hard. I tried to do this thing where you count to five breaths repeatedly. I could only get to three before I started thinking that maybe somebody might steal my car or I might not get this thesis together right or I really need to get more paper at the store or something.

what I am trying to say is my life is so nuts right now that I can't count to five

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #2151 on: 10 Apr 2009, 06:33 »

This is my new standard for best possible friend.

She wants me to come with her to a sex shop next time so that she can find "a really big vibrator."
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #2152 on: 10 Apr 2009, 06:41 »

My alcohol "talk" was basically my parents letting me drink alcohol at a party I had at home and then making fun of me when I had a hangover the next day and telling me that is what happens when you drink too much, so drink less from now on and you won't feel like shit, ok?

I didn't really get much of a drug talk.  My mum smoked a bit and my dad told my brother and I that he couldn't really smoke because it didn't make him feel very good and made him paranoid, "but your mum seems to enjoy it, so I guess it depends on the person."

My parents are pretty tops.

Gilead

« Reply #2153 on: 10 Apr 2009, 06:54 »

My alchohol talk was my dad shoving a litre bottle of scotch in my mouth and forcing it down my throat while yelling "DRINK IT, DRINK IT FOR DADDY". Later, he called me a pussy for only getting through half of it before throwing up.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2009, 07:34 by Gilead »

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #2154 on: 10 Apr 2009, 07:32 »

My alcohol "talk" was basically my parents letting me drink alcohol at a party I had at home and then making fun of me when I had a hangover the next day and telling me that is what happens when you drink too much, so drink less from now on and you won't feel like shit, ok?

That's what happened to me. My dad just laughed at me.

Sam, aren't you kinda old to get the alcohol talk? And Jens, I thought you were 19 or something?

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #2155 on: 10 Apr 2009, 08:01 »

I've always wanted to do one of those pub quiz night thingies. A bar about a 15 minute walk from my house is having one Tuesday night, and a few friends and I are going to go and kick some ass at being trivial.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #2156 on: 10 Apr 2009, 09:05 »

Alchohol Talk(tm) is non existent.
Alchohol tastes disgusting. As far I can tell. More on that in a few years.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2157 on: 10 Apr 2009, 09:15 »

*snipit*

Man I want warm weather and free time.

On pub quizzes: I know a couple of people who won about 50 pounds worth of bar tab doing one of those. There were two of them. That's 25 pounds worth of free booze per person.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2158 on: 10 Apr 2009, 11:22 »

Depends. In my experience Amnesty is mostly letter-writing. Not exactly a time filler. But things might be different out there.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2159 on: 10 Apr 2009, 11:49 »

Apparently a bunch of people in my family (including extended) always figured I'd make the best parent out of all the young adults in the family. Several of my cousins and sibling agreed with this.

This makes absolutely no fucking sense.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

october1983

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • It is a foreign country!
« Reply #2160 on: 10 Apr 2009, 11:54 »

On pub quizzes: I know a couple of people who won about 50 pounds worth of bar tab doing one of those. There were two of them. That's 25 pounds worth of free booze per person.

A few months ago, some friends and I took part in a pub quiz where first prize was a Macbook. We came second by half a point.
Quote from: Jens in Meebo
"MY SON JUST WANTED TO COME LIKE A THUNDERSTORM"
"AND YOU ROBBED HIM OF HIS LIFE"

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #2161 on: 10 Apr 2009, 12:02 »

Dear blog thread,

Today I surfed the internet whilst I was on the toilet.

My life's hit rock bottom.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2162 on: 10 Apr 2009, 12:42 »

Oh, trust me, that's not rock bottom. I accompanied my mother while she was house house hunting last year and one of the places we looked at had phone jacks in all the bathrooms.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2163 on: 10 Apr 2009, 12:45 »

Dear blog thread,

Oh god apparently Twilight is available in Albanian (I cannot remember what it is called in Albanian but I'd recognize that cover anywhere, my girlfriend has terrible taste in fiction). Which begs the question: Should I kill myself? y/y

Love,
Me!

P.S. THIS is rock bottom, fuck both of you
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #2164 on: 10 Apr 2009, 13:54 »

man, i watched Twilight the other day because my roommates put it in and i didn't have anything better to do and i thought it would at least be so bad that it would be funny, thus being at least somewhat worth my time for it's comedic value. but it wasn't.

TWILIGHT HAS NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER AND IS LITERALLY THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.
i actually felt physically ill after watching it. i'm getting the shakes right now just thinking about it, so i'm going to go out for a smoke.
ugh
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2165 on: 10 Apr 2009, 14:08 »

As far as vampire movies go, I don't think they can get much shittier than Twilight, or much better than Let the Right One in. But Lesbian Vampire Killers could prove me wrong.

Beren

• Curry sauce
« Reply #2166 on: 10 Apr 2009, 14:32 »

No, that movie looks funny.

Twilight isn't. It isn't funny. Nor is it any of the things it's trying to be. It's a void of feeling. I felt empty after watching it.
All About Strange Beasts of the Present

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #2167 on: 10 Apr 2009, 14:44 »

I've always wanted to do one of those pub quiz night thingies. A bar about a 15 minute walk from my house is having one Tuesday night, and a few friends and I are going to go and kick some ass at being trivial.

The best thing about pub quizzes is choosing the name. I wanted to go with Eddie Quizzard on Wednesday, but Binnie decided that we were going to be "Team We All Love Cunt", which they then refused to read out. I think we came 5th overall, so we just missed out on £1.50. Prize for first was £60.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2168 on: 10 Apr 2009, 14:47 »

I talked to my oldest and dearest internet friend for the first time in about a year today. Turns out she broke up with her boyfriend (I remember their courtship, I've been talking to her since I was about 17) and she's moving out to parts unknown. So I'm a bit troubled, but I'm sure she'll be okay.

I did really well on my test today, which is cool I guess. Next week I have two big projects due, however.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2169 on: 10 Apr 2009, 15:08 »

No, that movie looks funny.

that's why I didn't specify which it would prove me wrong on. Assuming they can maintain the funny in the trailer throughout the movie, it could be awesome. But if the only good jokes are the ones in the trailers, it could be the shittiest vampire movie ever.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2170 on: 10 Apr 2009, 15:30 »

Meh, movie promoters only do that if it's a Jim Carrey movie.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2171 on: 10 Apr 2009, 16:11 »

Or Adam Sandler.

Right now I am listening to VVereVVolf GrehV, my best, male, friend is listening to Swedish pop. Woo for defying stereotypes!

This morning was fucking faboulous. I was woken by the noise of what sounding like someone jumping over an aluminum fence. I know no one around here has one, so I shrugged it off as a dream. I laid in bed until my alarm went off. I got up, and got dressed and ready for work, and then started to leave. Upon opening my front door, I learned that that sound I hear earlier was three of my flower pots being knocked over and shattering into a thousand pieces. I look at my clock, and I am running late, so I don't have time to clean them up. Sigh.

When I get to the station, the bus is already there. I hurry on, and don't get a chance to smoke, like normal. After sitting, I notice that the ceiling is dripping on me. The rain is leaking through the bus and dripping on me. Sigh.

I get to work, and as soon as I stand up from my bus seat, I notice that my butt is wet. I sat in a puddle on the fucking bus. Sigh.

But The Knife's NY Hotel has inspired me to do something, so yeah.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #2172 on: 10 Apr 2009, 17:05 »

Dear Blog

I cant find my reading glasses and it's starting to piss me off, have you seen my reading glasses? if so please tell them that im worried about them and i didnt mean those things that i said to them.

Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #2173 on: 10 Apr 2009, 17:59 »

I honestly have no memory of my drugs and booze talk. I'm not entirely sure there was a single "talk" as such. I am going to ask my parents if they remember today.

Also I am going to wear a long sleeved shirt when going to have lunch with my parents & grandparents today, as I really don't want to have that talk (I got a new tattoo on my forearm, Blog Thread!)

Last night because it was Good Friday I had a big-ass steak with mushroom sauce (king of the steak sauces and fuck youuu if you don't agree) and a couple of Double Chocolate Stouts. Me and the Lady watched all of the (good) Star Wars films.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Scrambled Egg Machine

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Of course you realize this means war.
« Reply #2174 on: 10 Apr 2009, 18:47 »

I just lost my job! Hooray!
Not so sure about these things anymore.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #2175 on: 10 Apr 2009, 20:43 »

re: rock bottom -

i accidentally dropped this delicious cookie that i was eating on the floor and spent the last three minutes or so crawling around under my desk looking for the rest of this cookie so that i could finish eating it, i finally found it and ate it. it wasn't under after all that happened that i fully realized what had just happened and i sat under my desk for a little while and thought about it and decided this probably says some pretty gross things about me as a person.

also i'm still unemployed and have no money but i made mud cupcakes today anyway for absolutely no occasion other than that i wanted an excuse to eat a whole bunch of chocolate then lie on the couch and watch movies while clutching my tummy and moaning so screw you guyses.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #2176 on: 10 Apr 2009, 20:45 »

actually the mud cupcakes were pretty awesome cos it was both the first time i have ever made anything involving a double boiler and also the first time i have ever made anything with no recipe and instead only kind of a basic knowledge of what goes in mud cake and they turned out really rich and tasty and wonderful anyway, but i mean, yeah i am still a pretty pathetic and dirty person overall.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2177 on: 10 Apr 2009, 21:26 »

Tania, I don't think that eating a cookie off the floor, or baking mud cupcakes for not special reason means rock bottom. Whenever I am feeling particularly down on myself, I bake something for myself, even if its only to stuff my face and then moan and complain that my tummy hurts afterwards. At least you are actually baking the things though and not just eating the raw ingredients. That is rock bottom.

ETA:
Music, and reading made me feel incredibly ....lonely. I realized that after ending things with my two friends that I don't really have any friends anymore. Everybody else I know either lives too far away or just wants to sleep with me. So I mean, I don't really have anyone to hang out with, and I feel really alone.

I've started recording my days on my camera. Just certain events. I want to make short animated films about my day. All NY Hotel style.

Also, after watching many Knife videos over and over and some live footage, I realized that white people can't dance for shit.
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2009, 21:34 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2178 on: 10 Apr 2009, 21:31 »

Rock bottom is when you have the ingredients to make a delicious cookie, but then decide that is way too much work and continue to lie in a fetal position on your couch zoning out not looking at anything (like, turning on the tv is also too much effort) after not showering for like a week and you haven't seen anyone in days. (depression coma)
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2179 on: 10 Apr 2009, 22:01 »

I was making oatmeal cookies for my friend who was having a bad day, when my brother walked into the kitchen and promptly vomited all over the batter. So I had to start over, but I personally do not think I am up for cookies tonight.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2180 on: 10 Apr 2009, 22:23 »

Rock bottom is when you have the ingredients to make a delicious cookie, but then decide that is way too much work and continue to lie in a fetal position on your couch zoning out not looking at anything (like, turning on the tv is also too much effort) after not showering for like a week and you haven't seen anyone in days. (depression coma)

This is me last weekend. I got home from work Friday, and played viva pinata(which means, I turned the xbox on and let the game run), and I slept. And that is pretty much it. I didn't change my clothes or shower.

That's when I realized my depression was pretty shitty. And I am kind of watching it now.

But I did make cookies.(but they had coffee in them and cause panic attacks because of too much caffeine)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2181 on: 11 Apr 2009, 00:29 »

SO.

Tonight I went to a drag show at a gay bar and had the best time. Also, got grinded on by oodles of men. Too bad they were all gay.

*sigh*
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #2182 on: 11 Apr 2009, 00:40 »

Also, after watching many Knife videos over and over and some live footage, I realized that white people can't dance for shit.

Steven Morris says it takes ecstasy to make a white man dance.

I have no substantive memories of special talks with my parents about drugs and alcohol.  My dad implies he used to smoke pot, and my mom I know tried it, though she doesn't really approve. My parents were always cool about trying to get me comfortable with alcohol quick so that I'd drink to be social but not to poison myself.

To blog: What I would like now more than anything would be to get close to the lady I sometimes consort with and just listen to This American Life, but she is away for the weekend, and it makes me sad. I know, some people have real problems, but I am kind of lonely without her.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #2183 on: 11 Apr 2009, 04:30 »

My alcohol talk went something like this:

Parent: You know, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you drank alcohol sometimes. You don't have to get drunk or anything.
Me: ...

Today is Saturday and I've been on holiday for a week and really don't feel like I've achieved much. Thankfully tomorrow I'm off to Scotland (thankfully because I think if I stay here any longer I'm going to kill my stepdad) and then we go back to college for five weeks. That's FIVE WEEKS, people. In five weeks I officially leave college and then in six months I'm off to university. I rang my foster family yesterday and realised that my eldest little sister is now the same age I was when I moved there. I feel really, really old.

There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2184 on: 11 Apr 2009, 04:50 »

Wooo! Scotland!

The weather just turned sunny and amazing and I am going to be stuck inside studying for a couple of hours but then BBQ and booze and big lebowski and bowling and pot and good times!
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2185 on: 11 Apr 2009, 05:17 »

Dear blag,

My sortof adopted little sister has gone down to Saranda for the weekend, leaving me with nobody to pester. I couldn't talk to my girlfriend today because I couldn't stay awake, that poor girl must've tried to wake me up for 5 minutes to no avail, and I had to apologize and tell her I love her and then go back to bed.

A nice thing is that I finally wrote some pretty awesome words (how many times have I said THAT before and changed my mind...) for a song whose music I wrote about 3 years ago. TALK ABOUT WRITER'S BLOCK. We'll see if my muse decides it loves me again, but until then, Professor Kristi is going to be one happy man.

Love,
Me

Beren

• Curry sauce
« Reply #2186 on: 11 Apr 2009, 06:10 »

I should not drink as much as I do for the level of hangover anxiety I seem to be getting recently. Went to bed at 3, woke up at 7:40am hoping I wasn't a dick to a specific someone last night.

Blergh, wtb Klonopin refill.
All About Strange Beasts of the Present

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #2187 on: 11 Apr 2009, 06:19 »

Ugggggggh, had a good good bit of vodka at the fire last night. Apparently I grabbed some girl's ass, but she ended up sharing her cheese fries with me later.

And there was pre-fire pre-drinking frisbee! I'm liking the twice-weekly pickup idea, though I'd rather Sunday/Wednesday instead of Friday/Sunday.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2188 on: 11 Apr 2009, 06:34 »

So, my new (Bought from someone on TJ forums) graphics card won't work. This makes me sad to no end. Whatever, I've only been trying to build my machine since last year summer and being in Jamaica trying to get crap off newegg isn't helping.

Feh.

EDIT::

Oh, right. Also, the girl I like is gone to Beach J'ouvert, and I couldn't go, for reasons I'd rather not say. And this makes me sadder.
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2009, 11:34 by MrBlu »
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2189 on: 11 Apr 2009, 07:27 »

I am thinking of buying some canvas today, but its so expensive. Meh.

Also, because we have shit to listen to at work anymore, I am bringing in three cds to listen to for a six hour shift, where I will rotate music playing with three other people.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2190 on: 11 Apr 2009, 07:45 »

It rained last night. Every time it is cloudy and rainy and overcast I realize that I could easily live in Washington state.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #2191 on: 11 Apr 2009, 11:18 »

Dear blog thread,

It is kind of slow at work. But earlier a guy came in with two adorable children and I played peek a boo with the younger boy (I'm thinking he's about 2-3). He started to peer over the counter, so I ducked under it and would peek out and he'd giggle and it was so cute. And then the older girl (maybe 4-ish) joined in and it was me and two kids giggling and it made their dad smile and my manager said I was silly and started laughing.

Saturdays may be boring as hell but sometimes things like this happen and it improves the whole day.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

axerton

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • lets all grow pizza
« Reply #2192 on: 11 Apr 2009, 11:56 »

So, it's 4am, I am in a complete stranger's house. (I'm not kidding I'm staying with a guy I have met maybe 3 times - who is currently house sitting for his sister) after a friends 21st (walking around Melbourne at 1am with hundreds of helium balloons- fun stuff - pics will come later) I'm not sure there is any point in even trying to sleep, due to the whole strangers house thing added to the redbulls and cokes I've been drinking, having mistakenly thought the party would go on longer. Also I'm using the sweetest computer set up I've ever seen (wireless keyboard with a touchpad, liked to a computer which instead of a computer screen is linked to a 40inch widescreen tv and the biggest sound system I've ever seen in priavate use. I want one) I know I should feel weird for using someone else's computer but hey - its four am I'm well past minor inhibitions like that. Meebo isn't loading on this computer for some reason which is why I'm actually bloging rather than just telling this to whoever is in meebo. chest is hurting for some reason. Oh and I wore my sweet suit (but with different pants because I haven't had time to get the ones that go with the jacket taken up) tonight to the girls party, which was at a stripclub - though we didn't have strippers instead we had to make do with what we could do with the poles, again photos may come of that later. tomorrow I'm going to meet the girl and see how that works out should be fun with no sleep.

tl:dr? don't worry you didn't miss much.
Guys guys I got this condition it is called "Involuntary Lottery Loser" guys don't laugh it is a disorder.

Kylos

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Myspace?
« Reply #2193 on: 11 Apr 2009, 11:58 »

Blog thread,
Three people where I work are leaving, one of which I'm pretty close with. This sucks, because she's worked there for 3 years now and is pretty much the only thing holding the club together.
However, this does mean there's a supervisor position open, and even though I won't get it, it does mean i'll be in the running for more than 2 nights a week. I'm working pretty much every day at the moment too, because of the easter holidays and all the students have gone home. Maybe i'll proove that i'm capable of working more and actually having some reponsibility, which in turn means I won't have to go home in search of mo' dolla', even if this place is depressing as hell. But that will change when Gemm moves down.

Good and bad news people. Good and bad.
I hope we mess things up in a huge and beautiful fashion.

Pernix takes the rat and uses it as a peen sock.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2194 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:03 »

So, it's 4am, I am in a complete stranger's house. (I'm not kidding I'm staying with a guy I have met maybe 3 times - who is currently house sitting for his sister) after a friends 21st (walking around Melbourne at 1am with hundreds of helium balloons- fun stuff - pics will come later) I'm not sure there is any point in even trying to sleep, due to the whole strangers house thing added to the redbulls and cokes I've been drinking, having mistakenly thought the party would go on longer. Also I'm using the sweetest computer set up I've ever seen (wireless keyboard with a touchpad, liked to a computer which instead of a computer screen is linked to a 40inch widescreen tv and the biggest sound system I've ever seen in priavate use. I want one) I know I should feel weird for using someone else's computer but hey - its four am I'm well past minor inhibitions like that. Meebo isn't loading on this computer for some reason which is why I'm actually bloging rather than just telling this to whoever is in meebo. chest is hurting for some reason. Oh and I wore my sweet suit (but with different pants because I haven't had time to get the ones that go with the jacket taken up) tonight to the girls party, which was at a stripclub - though we didn't have strippers instead we had to make do with what we could do with the poles, again photos may come of that later. tomorrow I'm going to meet the girl and see how that works out should be fun with no sleep.

tl:dr? don't worry you didn't miss much.
That rig sounds very close to the one I'm on right now. Except it's my friend's, without wireless periphs.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #2195 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:17 »

I went on a 15 mile bike ride to a local book store yesterday. Here's my journey with commentary.

Beach Cruiser : check.

I met a really nice girl named Melissa, she let me take a picture.

Roughly two hour ride, spent two hours at the store drinking coffee and got myself a nice book.

:laugh:

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2196 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:20 »

Greatest idea all day.
My Last.FM

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #2197 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:21 »

Blog thread,
Three people where I work are leaving, one of which I'm pretty close with. This sucks, because she's worked there for 3 years now and is pretty much the only thing holding the club together.
However, this does mean there's a supervisor position open, and even though I won't get it, it does mean i'll be in the running for more than 2 nights a week. I'm working pretty much every day at the moment too, because of the easter holidays and all the students have gone home. Maybe i'll proove that i'm capable of working more and actually having some reponsibility, which in turn means I won't have to go home in search of mo' dolla', even if this place is depressing as hell. But that will change when Gemm moves down.

Good and bad news people. Good and bad.

JOB FOR MEEEEEEE
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #2198 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:23 »

Can you tell me what on earth is that thing.

I know that its name is Melissa but why she has so big head and freaky hands.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #2199 on: 11 Apr 2009, 12:27 »

I believe it's from that Nick show, Dora the Explorer. How it relates to computer tech, I don't have the slightest clue.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 90   Go Up