THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 22 May 2024, 23:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 776488 times)

valley_parade

• coprophage
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #2700 on: 25 Apr 2009, 11:18 »

In a span of 14 minutes, the following happened:

-Man United are down 2-1 to Spurs
-United score
-See above
-See above
-See above

BOY I AM KINDA HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #2701 on: 25 Apr 2009, 11:34 »

Guys, I played catch today for the first time in my life.  It was ridiculous amounts of fun and didn't want to stop.  Yay!
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #2702 on: 25 Apr 2009, 11:35 »

Now you see why I always bring my glove with me!
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2703 on: 25 Apr 2009, 12:56 »

fun is the best way to live, right?

FYP
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2704 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:04 »

Blahg Tread.

oh yes.  Went to a play my friend played a role in with my girlfriend.  It was about a school shooting, and the writing was so bad.  So bad that sometimes hearing the actors speak their lines gave me the same reaction as watching interpretive dance.  The acting was really good, though!  After this me and the friend and the girlfriend and the cast went for fucking pizza!  Me and my girlfriend left early because my girlfriend was in a bad mood because her mother is sort of a cunt!  Excellence!  We go for pizza at another place.  Girlfriend's mother calls me over and over and over.  I answer, yell at her, and go eat.  She calls back, I apologize for being harsh about it, but stand firm on the fact that she is obnoxious and upsets all parties involved.  It wasn't the best thing to do!  Whoops.  In any case, me and Gina talk about why she was angry and we were completely honest and open and it was the best thing ever and it really energized me a bunch!  Turns out I had ignored her somewhat, and kind of pissed her off because it added onto the stress coming from her mother.  Whoops again! 

But hey, man.  We get back to my place and we are in incredible moods.  The night goes by in an exemplary fashion.  She stays over.  GREAT NIGHT BLOG THREAD.

Also, Girlfriend's Mother Murdering Me Status: Maybe?

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #2705 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:36 »

So I've been job hunting today, and have applied to the local Super Target as well as a supermarket in town.

If I were to tender an application to Hot Topic how many people here would laugh at/lose respect for me?

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2706 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:37 »

Seven.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2707 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:37 »

I'm not telling you which ones, though.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #2708 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:38 »

So I've been job hunting today, and have applied to the local Super Target as well as a supermarket in town.

If I were to tender an application to Hot Topic how many people here would laugh at/lose respect for me?

Actually, none, I guess.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2709 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:39 »

I've thought applying at Hot Topic before.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Puki

« Reply #2710 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:42 »

Why don't you do it?

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #2711 on: 25 Apr 2009, 15:55 »

GUYS my dad just told me that my household will be getting Real Actual Internet on Tuesday! After about fifteen years of dial-up!

I am excited and also very nervously frightened. My poor computer! What is going to happen to it when I unleash the ravages of compulsive downloading upon it. Hopefully I will be able to restrain myself.

Also, my dad asked me if I knew how to set up a wireless router and I said yes. I kind of made that up.
it's time to stop posting

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2712 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:05 »

Why don't you do it?

Mostly because the closest one is about an hour bus ride away, as opposed to my current 15 minute bus ride. Plus I suck at folding clothes.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Puki

« Reply #2713 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:08 »

Why don't you do it?

Mostly because the closest one is about an hour bus ride away, as opposed to my current 15 minute bus ride. Plus I suck at folding clothes.

That would be an satisfactory explanation. (being from the 6th world country, I have no real knowledge what should Hot Topic even be, so, well, I just had to ask). Your current 15min bus ride leads to...?

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #2714 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:19 »

Also, my dad asked me if I knew how to set up a wireless router and I said yes. I kind of made that up.

Don't worry hon, setting up a wireless router is piss easy. I can do it no worries, and usually they have a wizard that will do everything for you. Don't forget to set a network key so that other people can't use it! Also do not be afraid to call the assistance hotline, those people are always really helpful. As is their job I guess!

Yesterday was pretty neat, I treated myself to breakfast at a cafe and went to all the lovely vintage stores and bought a cute silver plaited choker and a big black coat, then I cleaned up my house whilst listening to some old CDs really loud, then I went out with Ben and Heather and Hannah. We had Thai and then went to see my favourite band! I am really happy and everything was so much fun. I am still at Ben's though, ho hum, and I need to walk home. Oh well.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #2715 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:19 »

GUYS my dad just told me that my household will be getting Real Actual Internet on Tuesday! After about fifteen years of dial-up!

I am excited and also very nervously frightened. My poor computer! What is going to happen to it when I unleash the ravages of compulsive downloading upon it. Hopefully I will be able to restrain myself.

Lunchy is correct but PM me if you get stuck, lil' lady.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2716 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:26 »

I laughed so hard that I began to cry. It was at the dog's face.
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/01/26
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2717 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:43 »

Hey guys, I just discovered that my university hosts movies online for free. Included are: My Neighbour Totoro, Modern Times, Gladiator, La Haine, Bladerunner, and many many more.

Guess what I'm going to be doing instead of studying?

Also, Iron & Wine rarities. What what?

EDIT: Pants, that's hilarious.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2009, 16:50 by StaedlerMars »
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #2718 on: 25 Apr 2009, 16:49 »

wireless router

Just remember WPA, not WEP.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #2719 on: 25 Apr 2009, 17:19 »

so after school friday till about 6 pm today has been fucking rad!

i went to the first meeting of my schools not even formed yet gay straight allience, bought weed, smoked and had a really good high, went to a show that shared a building with a 7-11 and moshed hard and saw two bands who were good and yelled about the world bank then today i went to my friends house and my band recorded and i think its actually good!

yeah it has been as exciting as a 5 year old on sugar!
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2720 on: 25 Apr 2009, 17:24 »

Why don't you do it?

That would be an satisfactory explanation. (being from the 6th world country, I have no real knowledge what should Hot Topic even be, so, well, I just had to ask). Your current 15min bus ride leads to...?

My current job at a half assed record store.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2721 on: 26 Apr 2009, 03:22 »

Guys I have a text-stalker now.

What on earth is text-stalker?

It is an anonymous girl who has somehow managed to get my phone number even though she is a 5-hour drive away from me. She wants me to visit her city. Actually, she wants me to visit HER, but at first she just wanted me to visit the city. She says I should spend more time with my fans. If she is representative of all my fans, though, I think I will decline.

Dear blag,

Last night the Kosovars, the Macedonian girl (yes the one I shared a bed with) and I went to see my buddy Sam play with his band. Suddenly they decided to take a short set break and they let us play a song. We decided on "Zombie" by the Cranberries, and it was Arti on guitar, Nita on the mic, Labi on keys (he carried the bass line) and me on drums (Ardiana, the Macedonian chick, didn't feel like joining in because she has no confidence in her talent).

It has been 3 years since I played drums in enough frequency that I could still be considered proficient, but apparently I was better than the other drummer anyway. And we truly slayed last night. My mom got video, hopefully that'll wind up on YouTube soon because I am really proud of that.

Oh and I haven't fooled around with any other girls lately so I guess I'm okay for now but if it happens again I'm going to have to cut our losses and stop doing things that can hurt somebody I care about. I love her and I want to stay with her but if I'm going to be doing things that would hurt her if she knew, I can't stay in this relationship. I don't give a fuck about my own feelings, I can deal. It's Tara I want to protect.

Love,
Me
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2722 on: 26 Apr 2009, 03:39 »

Woo, finally I am free. That visit was absolutely painful, but hey, confidence boost! I thought I was weird and awkward, but I'm nowhere near that bad. At least I answer questions, instead of just going "Dunno.." or not answering at all, and just staring at the person who asked the question or the wall.

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #2723 on: 26 Apr 2009, 05:08 »

My Neighbour Totoro

My three year old loves this.

Blog Thread!  My mother can come home from the hospital today! 

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2724 on: 26 Apr 2009, 05:24 »

Apparently it's part of the Japanese school curriculum.

Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2725 on: 26 Apr 2009, 09:06 »

So the guy that books all the awesome shows in town is getting desperate. Last night was Mac Lethal, Soulcrate Music (PROF AND RAHZWELL!) and a local hip hop troupe that I am friends with.

I was drinking gin and tonics and I don't remember much, but apparently when I got home he was "I wanna fuck you"ing me again and this morning I checked my texts. I wrote him back "actually I think that is kind of gross". Drunk Brittany is a BITCH but I guess he still didn't get it because I'd straight passed out and this morning there were eight texts from him all about how he wants to motorboat me.

And I talked (kind of) to the Bartender Who Gives Me Weird Looks. I still don't know why he gives me weird looks but at least now hopefully he'll give me just a nod to acknowledge me and not the Weird Look.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2726 on: 26 Apr 2009, 09:17 »

You should have come to Grand Forks with me. Went to a drag show and went dancing and had a smashing good time!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2727 on: 26 Apr 2009, 09:29 »

But Liz! I talked to the Bartender Who Gives Me Weird Looks! I have had a weird sort of crush on him for a while because he's mysterious. And I talked to him! And Elijah, the boy with the awesome mustache and for some reason I keep telling him he is Daniel Day Lewis. He does not look like DDL at all, but he does have awesome facial hair. Like DDL.

Plus I loooooooooooove hip hop shows way more than indie rock shows. Like. Okkervil River is pretty much my favorite band, but I'd def see any hip hop over them because it's just way better live. Sorry musicians, no matter how good you are when I am at your show, I'm still hoping you'll turn into MF Doom or something!

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2728 on: 26 Apr 2009, 09:30 »

Also I would like to point out right now that I am still drunk. WOO GIN AND TONIC WOO

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2729 on: 26 Apr 2009, 13:00 »

dear Mr. blog thread,

the Rescue was... I don't even know how to say it (I'm hesitant to use words that make it sound like I had a good time, because it's not about me having a good time, it's about bringing help to those who need it). So many amazing people talked to us and we wrote letters and even though the war's been going on for so long it feel so great to know you're part of something trying to stop it, even if peace talks have been unsuccessful so far. If we bring enough attention to it, we can fix this. Here's a basic summary for anyone who's unfamiliar with it: out in Northern Uganda a man called Joseph Kony is leading a rebel army called the Lord's Resistance Army, and he's been abducting children to fight (forcing them to kill, even people from their own villges), and mutilating others, as well as outright massacring Ugandan citizen. It's been going on for over 20 years and there's so much more to it than that, so go read about it, and do something.

here's a link to the event (and Invisible Children, the group behind it): The Rescue

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #2730 on: 26 Apr 2009, 13:56 »

Dear diary

I spend whole day studying my subconscious (browse history)
after that i started to make mind map based on my browse history. (it will be finished in few weeks)

Oh i did bake cake (for no reason whatsoever) but i dont want to eat it because it isnt my favorite kind cake maybe i serve it if someone cames to see me or something similar matter.

Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2731 on: 26 Apr 2009, 14:48 »

Dear blag,

Tomorrow is going to suck because I still haven't managed to break things off with my lady. I haven't even gotten up the cojones to talk to her.

Basically the plan is to do my best to try to split things off without mentioning the fact that I am doing Bad Things. I just don't think she'll believe the distance thing when I tried it before. I just have decided, after plenty of discussion with friends on the topic (and Rachel, you definitely had a lot of influence on that), that I'd rather just break up with her and not know about the Bad Things.

I just hope she doesn't do what she did the last time I tried to break up with her over the distance and spend an hour crying and screaming about how I "don't love her anymore" because damn it I do but I just can't do this anymore. And my life is not going to get any more stationary within the next two years, I know that for a fact.

I basically hate the person I am this week.

Love,
Me
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2732 on: 26 Apr 2009, 15:03 »

dear blog thread (again): I have not had a decent amount of sleep in over a week, and have had almost none for several days in a row. How much effort should i put into revising a rough draft of a massively important paper (read: most of my fourth quarter grade), if I am a decent writer, and my teacher has not actually read my rough draft?

Or should I just go get more energy drinks (which I would normally never touch, but I'm desperate)?

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #2733 on: 26 Apr 2009, 15:19 »

Dear blaaarghle thread,

Today I got in a MSN verbal sparring match with a boy whom I dislike.

He's attempted in the past to split my girlfriend and I up.

So I agreed with said girlfriend to text him from her phone to set him up and get him off her case.

It worked.

So I thought.

Now he's yelling and ranting about how sad I am and how I do not trust my girlfriend.

He's trying to convince me she was being flirty with him.

I don't believe him.

And, well, the point of all this is...

I think physical violence is going to be resorted to some time soon.

Woohoo.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #2734 on: 26 Apr 2009, 15:40 »

Ah, Grasshopper, seek not violence in the things you do.
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #2735 on: 26 Apr 2009, 15:45 »

Yo blizzle thrizzle

I'm really excited!  Someone really compelling and special and energizing (and very pretty) has suddenly appeared in my life and her presence is giving me lots of giddiness of the sort I haven't felt in quite a long while.

She's a student at NYU though so we're 2 hours away from each other and will probably only get to see each other on weekends.

I don't care though!  Life is awesome!
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
« Reply #2736 on: 26 Apr 2009, 16:01 »

I'm not seeking violence.

It's just a last resort kinda' deal right now.

I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #2737 on: 26 Apr 2009, 16:04 »

Heh. 'Last resort' as in he tries to split you up at knifepoint?
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
« Reply #2738 on: 26 Apr 2009, 16:38 »

Hell, knifings down here are our way of saying hello.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #2739 on: 26 Apr 2009, 17:43 »

Shane, next time you're in Boston I will hopefully not be vomiting constantly, and I will come play catch. I love catch.

Anyway hey Blog Thread, I had pretty much the best weekend I can remember. I drove up to Hamilton College immediately after classes on Friday. I dropped out of Hamilton College 2 years ago, and haven't been back since, and have only seen 1 of my friends from there since. So I went to crash for the weekend, and we, in no particular order: played a ton of drinking games; did lots of non-gaming drinking; went to a documentary about the varsity streaking team (which was hilarious); went to a party put on by the streaking team with good live music, then a great DJ, and in the spirit of the event, a massive amount of naked/half naked people (it was the best party I have ever been to, by far); hung out on a field and watched lightning illuminate the entire sky; hung out with and met a ton of cool people, rekindled old friendships, made new ones; and basically just had the most bitchin' time possible. I am thinking that right now, life is fucking awesome. The weather was awesome all weekend too, which is kinda odd for upstate NY.

I am totally happy. It's cool.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #2740 on: 26 Apr 2009, 17:50 »

Play with Jon.  He's constantly looking for someone to throw the ball around with.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2741 on: 26 Apr 2009, 18:07 »

Hey Blog Thread!

So, recently, one of very best friend's dog died.

The weekend before, he and I were sort of supposed to hang out, but I sort of cancelled on him, by not calling or getting in touch with him at all the day of or the night before scheduled hang outs. I didn't think he'd think anything of it, because he has done it to me a few times, and our hang outs rarely go as planned. However, he contacted me that night making sure everything was ok.

Anyway, his dog died this past week, and he has been obviously really upset. He said he was going to spend this weekend hiding from the world. Later in the week, when it seemed like he was kinda cheering up, so I asked if he wanted to attempt our plans again. He agreed, and I was supposed to call him if I ended up in his neck of the woods.

I didn't, but I wanted to call him to make sure everything was alright. He is still rather down, and when I asked if he was feeling any better, he said "it's complicated." which being a worried, overbaring, motherly, overthinking girl, I kinda am concerned that it might be something more than just his dog dying.

I hate not being able to cheer people up. I've been feeling pretty up beat/not suicidally depressed lately, and he has always been there for me, and if I could I would give him at least half of my happiness to cheer him up. Sigh.

Reed

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #2742 on: 26 Apr 2009, 18:59 »

So on thursday we had a guest speaker and I was asked to be one of the grad students to take her out for lunch (free lunch is awesome!). It turns out that Angela Douglas was the speaker, and she's one of the most prominent scientists in symbiosis research. It was really awesome!

Then last night I went to a few parties as a part of spring weekend. My favorite party was a combination of everyone in the apartment complex starting a huge bonfire with their furniture and an awesome live band that played both originals and covers (they did a great version of talking head's psycho killer). Then at the end of the night I got really high and passed out at around 5 in the morning. It was a good night!
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2743 on: 26 Apr 2009, 19:37 »

Oh Blog Thread I forgot to mention how into baseball I have become over the last week. 

RED SOX WOO

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2744 on: 26 Apr 2009, 19:39 »

I have been slowly going Study Mad.  Syntax exam on Tuesday should be no problem, but the Cellular Biology and Metabolism exam I have the next day is killing me.  The fact that I also have my Computer Science exam the same day makes it even worse, even though I've been doing pretty well in that course.

Basically biology is so much to memorise that it's hard to think about anything else.  And I don't even know all that much.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #2745 on: 26 Apr 2009, 20:09 »

Oh Blog Thread I forgot to mention how into baseball I have become over the last week. 

RED SOX WOO

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2746 on: 26 Apr 2009, 20:35 »

And now they've swept the Yanks despite Saito being completely out of form.  I can not express how much of an erection this gives me.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #2747 on: 26 Apr 2009, 21:11 »

Also, hey blog thread, today is my birthday. I am 21.

Time to go make bad decisions.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
« Reply #2748 on: 26 Apr 2009, 21:17 »

When I turned 20 last month, it felt pointless. I'm concerned that every birthday after 21 will feel equally pointless. I'm also a little bummed that when I do turn 21 I will be in a foreign country with a legal drinking age far below 21, rendering that one pointless as well I suppose. I would so like to legally make bad decisions for the first time on that day. Enjoy!
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2749 on: 26 Apr 2009, 21:19 »

Don't worry, you'll have crushing depression at 30
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 90   Go Up