THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 31 May 2024, 11:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 778921 times)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3300 on: 11 May 2009, 22:51 »

This weekend is the Fargo Zombie Pub Crawl.
"Some people think that the Zombie Pub Crawl is about zombies. And those people are right. But it’s also about drinking until you fall over."

A bunch of us are being Catholic School Children (we go to the Holy Mary School for Virgins) who were on our way to Mass in our school bus, but the school bus got tipped over and we all got turned. I was thinking of going in a lab coat with maybe some fake monkey fur so I could pretend to be one of the first, but I like the group idea better.

I am totally going to do this I think, but I might have to work until 8:30 which kind of ruins things. But perhaps I will join you later.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3301 on: 11 May 2009, 23:14 »

Blog Thread,

For a long time, my life has been dominated by two things: This rhyme - 
If I were a tailor I'd make it my pride / The best of all tailors to be / And if I were a tinker, no tinker beside / Should mend an old kettle like me.

and an unfailing tendency to give up on everything I try my hand at.  As you probably understand, this often leads to internal conflict. I am pretty okay at photography, but I haven't taken a picture in months. I am sort of competent at graphic design, but I haven't touched my Wacom in over a year. I am okay at writing - but I only do it at school, when I'm forced to, and every single blog project, every review, every single novella and every essay I start writing, I eventually toss away because I am incredibly unhappy with how they all turn out, they all either sound unbelievably pretentious, or they wind up as hamfisted attempts at symbolism and metaphors. I feel like I wind up on the internet way more than I should. I am ridiculously addicted to the internet - I come home from school, I sit down by the PC, and only get up to eat and sleep, though I'm not doing much of either. I haven't finished reading a book in months, even though I've started reading something like 15. This fall I am starting a literature course in university, which everyone - even the people who encouraged me to take it in the first place - is telling me is useless, and that I will probably wind up as a teacher at a high school or similar. The conversation after that usually turns to how good I am with kids and what a great teacher I'd be - but I don't want to be a teacher! My mother is, and she hates everything about it to bits. When I do read a book, it feels like I'm judging the book on the wrong criteria, and that there's something I'm missing, something I don't understand that I should understand, and it makes me feel really stupid and useless.

With regards to doing more writing, design and photography I've basically found that unless I've committed myself to a project with a deadline, I have a hard time mustering up the motivation to do it. It sounds like you've got a similar problem, in that you want to do these things but find it hard to motivate yourself to do them when it's just doing stuff for it's own sake.

I highly reccommend taking on projects that involve a) other people and b) a deadline so you've got the impetus to get started and keep going. For example, you could join a photography club in your area and commit yourself to displaying some works at the next group exhibition. You could volunteer as a writer for any number of online or offline publications in an area you're interested in. If you're any good at graphic design, again, you can volunteer to do design and layouts for online and offline stuff.

I'm actually looking for volunteer student writers for a news website I'm an editor for, so I'm going to PM you the details.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3302 on: 12 May 2009, 05:42 »

Dear Blog Thread I am sorry but I have been cheating on you with The History of Rome please try to understand it is not you it is me.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #3303 on: 12 May 2009, 06:17 »

I finally worked out why my lastfm wasn't scrobbling my music like it should be! Silly old canberra proxies being in place.

Now you all can see my beautiful current listening habits rather than my old listening habits!
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3304 on: 12 May 2009, 06:39 »

Rock and roll. Had my friends over, we watched LOTR and one of them brought some weed, so she and I got high. I heard that Albanian weed was shit. That was a lie.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3305 on: 12 May 2009, 07:05 »

I found out that some of the people I work with who do the exact thing I do are making more than twice my salary.  I am not a happy monkey. 

destroy them.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3306 on: 12 May 2009, 07:11 »

I'm trying to join them instead.  Much safer.  Looks better on my record.

edit:  Where the hell can I find blackberries?  I can only ever find them in a fruit salad at whole foods and god dammit, I just want them.  I don't want blueberries and pineapple, too!
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #3307 on: 12 May 2009, 07:26 »

Okay, facebook is seriously freaking me out, blog thread.

It just suggested I should be friends with my dad.

...Okay, there is nothing creepy about that, but listen to this: My dad and I have no friends in common on facebook, in fact, he has no friends and no details about himself at all. No groups or whatever either, we don't even have the same last name.

How does facebook know he is my dad?
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3308 on: 12 May 2009, 07:33 »

Facebook is really damn annoying when suggesting friends. It has taken to the 'you live there so you must know everyone else that lives there' route and now i get friend requests from people i don't know and in most cases don't want to know.

I.e. if you live within 100 miles of him then that is probably why.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Metope

« Reply #3309 on: 12 May 2009, 07:35 »

We both live in Oslo, but so does about 500 000 other people too. That's a pretty weird coincidence.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3310 on: 12 May 2009, 07:52 »

Where the hell can I find blackberries?

Verizon store.

BA-DUMP

TISHHH
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #3311 on: 12 May 2009, 13:03 »

Dear Blog thread:

Oh boy am I excited to download the new Fable 2 Expansion Pack:  See the Future.  But wait, something is wrong.  It will not let me download it.  I have paid money for it and yet problems continue to arise.  Guess I better call Microsoft.

Oh boy, I finally downloaded it, now to play the game.  Wait, I need to update because I had to perform maintenance on my Xbox's hard drive so the download will work.  Dang, it doesn't want to let me update despite my repeated attempts at it.  Oh well, guess I won't play on Xbox Live.  It's fine, I don't really need to talk to my friends while enjoying it.

What's this?  My two profiles that I put hours and hours into no longer exist?  But.....but that's just not right.  Why...why would my Xbox does this to me?  Why I ask you?  What have I ever done to it to deserve this?

Love Matt

PS.  Still can't play Bioshock for some reason.
« Last Edit: 12 May 2009, 13:58 by Blue Kitty »

Zingoleb

« Reply #3312 on: 12 May 2009, 13:14 »

OH NOES

Totally forgot that I owe my friend in Tennessee 1,200 dollars to pay for his dog's genetic information

Allybee

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #3313 on: 12 May 2009, 14:17 »

so change of plans. I'm not moving to ohio next year. I'm going to my brother's school in connecticut. it was a pretty abrupt thing (I was helping my brother move out and I got a call from my mom letting me know I'd been accepted off the waitlist) but I feel pretty good about it. it looks like I might go to atp ny 09!
radical dame

Metope

« Reply #3314 on: 12 May 2009, 14:28 »

Dear blog thread,

I love my friends. One of my friends who lives pretty much right next to me is moving out this week, so she called me and asked me to come help pack stuff and get all my stuff that has been piling up over there. While passing the store on the way over I got a sudden craving for ice cream, so I decided to go buy some on my way home again. I got there and the first thing that happened was her asking me "Hey, do you want ice cream?". So, we had ice cream and watched trashy telly, and then she asked me if I wanted to go through her old stuff to see if there was anything I wanted before she was throwing it out, and I found a ten meter long internet cable, which is something I've been meaning to buy anyway since using it means I can internet from my bed. It's like she can read my thoughts! We're also talking about moving in together after the summer, it's going to be great!

Love Kris (who is interneting from bed)

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3315 on: 12 May 2009, 14:56 »

it looks like I might go to atp ny 09!

Damn yoooou!!!!!!

I want to go.

I also need money. Why is ATP so expensive? Damn.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Allybee

« Reply #3316 on: 12 May 2009, 15:00 »

I was thinking about just going for one day with my friend who is going to parson's or something. I would probably be going saturday, but all three days (particularly friday) look pretty awesome, imho.
radical dame

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3317 on: 12 May 2009, 15:07 »

Apparently Iron&Wine has been added to the line up. Now I'm even more jealous. 251 dollars is not what I can afford though. I'm currently spending that money on buying a ticket to Costa Rica to go hang out in a sloth sanctuary for a week.

I think that's pretty rad. I'm also buying a ticket to Belgium where I will chill for a month, then head of to NY for a one day crash party and jump on already mentioned flight to costa rica. Then back to NY to go intern at Opto Design - a six person design firm - for which I got the confirmation yesterday which is totally rad.

So I guess I shouldn't complain about missing out on ATP NY?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3318 on: 12 May 2009, 15:31 »

If I didn't have to save my money on Chicago, I would so go with that lineup! Also, Congrats Ally!
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Allybee

« Reply #3319 on: 12 May 2009, 16:16 »

thanks! I don't know if I made the right decision. I faced a lot of pressure from my family (my parents moreso than my brother). I am pretty sure I will be happy though! so.
radical dame

nobo

« Reply #3320 on: 12 May 2009, 16:20 »

congrats! which school conn school did you get into?
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

october1983

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • It is a foreign country!
« Reply #3321 on: 12 May 2009, 16:37 »

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccck
Quote from: Jens in Meebo
"MY SON JUST WANTED TO COME LIKE A THUNDERSTORM"
"AND YOU ROBBED HIM OF HIS LIFE"

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3322 on: 12 May 2009, 17:37 »

Dear blag,

People are talking shit behind my back, I am hungover from the most incredible weed high I think I will ever experience ever, and I think maybe I should start trying to make out with the dancer chicks from the show.

Love,
Me

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #3323 on: 12 May 2009, 17:55 »

Dear Blog Thread

Nevermind, all is right with the world, I can finally play the game.  Don't ask me how, I don't quite know myself.

PS.  Still can't play Bioshock, should call 2K about that tomorrow.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3324 on: 12 May 2009, 19:09 »

Congrats Ally! It would have been cool to live nearby to each other but you know what, Ohio is boring and Connecticut is closer to a lot more interesting places. I hope it works out well for you!

Blog thread, I love it when I order a "rum and coke" that my waitress brings me a glass of coke and then a tumbler of rum on the rocks. Like. She brought me the coke, I told her I ordered a rum and coke, she asks if I want it on the rocks, I say yes, and she brings me a tumbler of rum. But! I didn't realize this until I got my check. Now, my drink was pretty strong (which was fiiiine by me), so I thought they basically put in coke for coloring, but it turns out this was wrong. That could be a good or bad thing.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #3325 on: 12 May 2009, 19:45 »

So, I made a big deal out of feeling like a traitor.  I still do, but the consequences weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were.  Nobody knows it was me except for the person I betrayed the information to, and this board, hurr hurr.  But people weren't as childish as I had expected and everyone's acting pretty civilly about the whole deal. 

Plus, I just finished this semester in its entirety.  I also got 40 bucks for my textbooks.  I am going to celebrate by picking up Amelie on DVD and getting a haircut/weed/beer.  The Girl's parents are having a wine tasting this weekend, and I'm bringing beer, and we're both really excited about being done with the semester.  The shittiest weekend ended up transitioning into a rather pleasant week.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #3326 on: 12 May 2009, 20:40 »

Blog thread

I need an english professor wacked. Are any of you secret assassins for hire?
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol
« Reply #3327 on: 12 May 2009, 20:51 »

Some of us are closet proofreaders, which may be able to ameliorate your 'condition'

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #3328 on: 13 May 2009, 00:14 »

Just got a callback for a job interview with this place, kind of excited!

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3329 on: 13 May 2009, 00:31 »

Looks cool lunchy. Probably more fun than barista work at anyrate.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3330 on: 13 May 2009, 00:57 »

i'm getting drunk alone in the basement, woo
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #3331 on: 13 May 2009, 01:29 »

Just got a callback for a job interview with this place, kind of excited!

Awww man, going by the URL I was kinda hoping it would be the kind of job where you started the day by getting off work...
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #3332 on: 13 May 2009, 01:33 »

I have my modules for next year: second hundred years war (napolenonic era), Popular belief in the medieval west (300-1400) and Britain and empire in the wider world. Also a dissertation, all in all, not a bad selection.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Metope

« Reply #3333 on: 13 May 2009, 04:30 »

But you're taking literature HISTORY! It's a win win!

Also, speaking of literature history, I am writing my exam in my literature history class now and it's going so bad. So incredibly bad. Next semester, remind me to actually read the books I'm supposed to read.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #3334 on: 13 May 2009, 04:37 »

That seems fairly obvious, I have to say ....
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #3335 on: 13 May 2009, 04:45 »

It's amazing how many assignments one can write without reading the actual material that is being written about. I hardly ever read stuff for my literature-y subjects, and I get pretty good marks. There is going to be a time where I actually have to read something, and I think that time is coming up quite soon.

Sparknotes, here I come!
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Metope

« Reply #3336 on: 13 May 2009, 04:50 »

Yeah, I did actually read the book I'm writing about, but that was months ago and I've been down prioritizing the literature class since it's a lot easier than my other classes. The last book I wrote an assignment about in literature I had only read the first half of, and it went much better than expected. Sadly, sparknotes doesn't have anything on the book I'm currently writing about, so I can't be as lazy as I wanted to be.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3337 on: 13 May 2009, 05:21 »

How much freedom do you get in your courses?  My wife did a botany major (Lancaster uni), but managed to include some economics and history modules along the way.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Metope

« Reply #3338 on: 13 May 2009, 05:43 »

I get a lot of freedom in my courses. I'm actually an art history student, but in every bachelor at Oslo uni you're required to take 40 study points* of something else, which I guess is the same as a minor in American and British universities (so I suppose art history is my major and then I choose whatever I want as a minor). So if I'm getting this right, my minor is media studies. You also have 30 study points that are called "free study points", which means you can choose to study whatever you want for those 30 points. It can be something related to your major or minor, or something completely different. I chose something completely different: literature.

* Study points are the Norwegian form of determining how much a class is... uh, "worth". I am really bad at explaining this, since I don't know how it works in other countries. A bachelor is 180 study points altogether, usually spread over three years with 30 study points each semester. Most classes gives you 10 study points, which means you take three classes each semester.

(Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm the worst person ever to explain things. Also I think I wrote myself blind on this post, so I have no idea if it's even readable to anyone but me.)

« Last Edit: 13 May 2009, 05:47 by Metope »

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3339 on: 13 May 2009, 05:53 »

I think it made sense, but I might not be the right person to judge, as I am familiar with the system. I kinda wish we go to have a "minor" as well, but I guess there is to much obligatory shit we have to take due to it being an, uhm, sivilingeniør-degree that it would be impossible. We do have a some study points that have to be non-tech related.

I should be studying for my exams, but instead I am reading about Ruby on Rails and wanting to get started on a project. Which would honestly probably be much more relevant for my degree than what I am supposed to be studying (physics), but will not help me pass any of my exams this year :/

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3340 on: 13 May 2009, 06:12 »

stuff

That's clear enough.  My degree in Engineering Science (me being older 'n all) was entirely monolithic - there was a syllabus, and that was that, except for an optional second paper in any one of the subjects already included (I did Electricity and Electronics), and a few vacation courses (I did Computing, but not Workshop Practice).  The course is entirely different now, and includes a year's research project at the bachelor's level.

I should be studying for my exams, but instead I am reading about Ruby on Rails and wanting to get started on a project. Which would honestly probably be much more relevant for my degree than what I am supposed to be studying (physics), but will not help me pass any of my exams this year :/

I studied for my finals by hiring the harpsichord in the Ashmolean musem for an hour each day to take my mind off work procrastinate; I got half price as a frequent user!

« Last Edit: 13 May 2009, 06:44 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3341 on: 13 May 2009, 06:30 »

See, all I'm doing to procrastinate for exams is read bad translations of good Japanese novels and watch TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN on the internet.

I regret nothing.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Metope

« Reply #3342 on: 13 May 2009, 06:33 »

I really hate home exams, since whenever I'm stuck I just end up on the internet for too long, and today I don't have time and I'm still doing it.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3343 on: 13 May 2009, 06:59 »

I hate exams because I do an almost completely hands on course in which I learn most when I'm doing course work, but instead I spend time cramming stupid definitions into my head for 75% of my mark.

I spot a trend.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3344 on: 13 May 2009, 07:26 »

My pre-calc exam was confusing. For the first time all semester, she gave us a multiple-choice exam. Either she was fucking with us, or I'm TERRIBLE at pre-calc, because I got B for 15 of 17 questions.

Pretty sure it's the latter, though. My last three exams in that class were 40, 0, and 60. Ugh. Guess who's taking that class again.

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3345 on: 13 May 2009, 07:33 »

Aww man, that sucks.  Sorry, Shane! 

Bleak thread, I put my daughter in preschool yesterday.  She had a great time, but today, the woman who runs it had to physically peel my child from my arms.  She would not let go.  My heart broke and I felt bad all the way to work.  I'm telling myself that she's adaptable and is having fun.  Logically, I know she is.  It just makes me sad that the last I saw her, her face was red with tears. 

I still haven't heard back regarding the resume I submitted the other day.  I REALLY need a better paying job. 
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #3346 on: 13 May 2009, 07:40 »

Don't worry, I cried and cried when my mum left me at tumble tots for a few hours, but I had tonnes of fun.

Good Luck on finding a better paying job too BTW.

Dear bog freed: today I have been able to spend some time catching up on things I should have done, went for a career's meeting, went to the gym and talked with some of my lecturers about the exams that are coming up.

The rest of today is now going to be spent 1. Feeding myself and 2. Revising Violent nationalism in Africa. A productive day indeed.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #3347 on: 13 May 2009, 08:34 »

Dear blog thread:

Apparently, a scene from the movie film "Snakes On A Plane" has come to life. I just read a story about a man who was seated on the toilet to make use of it and felt "a sharp, knife-like pain" in his penis. When he looked down at his penis, there was a big snake. It was biting him on the penis.

I am now afraid of snakes!
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #3348 on: 13 May 2009, 08:35 »

Dear Log Breadth

After a bit of a hectic week everything is turning out sweet. Had two exams in a row, on yesterday and I just finished my last one several minutes ago. This means my first year of uni is well and truly over (just about). On top of finishing exams, last night was surf club meeting night and the members for next years committee were decided. Next year I am the captain of the surf club! I was voted in unanimously *cough* seven people *cough*, but still it feels ace. This means I am basically in charge of organising trips, big and small and I don't have to worry about the accounts because I have a secretary to do that and all the dealings with the Union for money etc go through the president. I am the guy that goes  LETS GO SURRRRFFFFFING and everyone else goes SWEEEEET.

Good times blog thread.
Get off my land

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3349 on: 13 May 2009, 08:53 »

DEAR BLAG THREAD

I should probably post this in the 'sexual tension' thread but GUYS I just got makeouts from a Really Cute Girl.

Today is my show-buddy Labinot's birthday but I already had plans to meet this girl at the bar. But as it turned out, he was having his celebration at the bar tonight anyway, so it was all cool! We got rather buzzed and chilled for a couple hours, and then I had to come home to get a shower (which I have yet to do, lol, busy braggin on ur internets). I was like "HEY, DONIKA. You should walk me home" as a joke, but she was like "Why not" so she walked me home. I was like "Hey I can make my shower real fast if you're willing to wait or whatever" and she was like "Nah I have stuff to do."

But then I'm like "Hey you know what would be rad? If I kissed you right now" and she was like "Yes that would be pretty awesome indeed" and I was like "HUZZAH" and kissed her and kinda made her late to pick up her brother at the airport. But that is okay, because makeouts are AWESOME and I am looking forward to moar.

We are meeting up after my show finishes tonight, same place, and there will probably be more makeouts. GOD TODAY IS AWESOME FUCK YES

Love,
Me!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 90   Go Up