THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 May 2024, 10:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 777091 times)

valley_parade

• coprophage
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3850 on: 31 May 2009, 07:44 »

Hi bloggy thread! It's been a week, but that's because I have a job now. It sucks, but there's..y'know..money.

Mi amiga Ally was supposed to have a party Friday night, but at the last second called and told me that we were all going to the bar instead. This kinda sucks, because said girl that I hung out with in my last post (we shall call her Cara) was supposed to come to the party with me. But she didn't want to come just to spend an hour or two at a bar and then go home (cos she lives like 30 minutes from my town). Kinda bummed about that, I proceeded to get kinda pretty drunk before even going to the bar, which somehow led to a friendly game of nipplegrab with Ally at one point. It was interesting, to say the least.

Speaking of Ally, I am pretty bummed because we've become really tight friends over the past few months, and she's leaving! She's going to California on Wednesday, and not coming back until late July. I will miss her. (psst, Californiana: if you see a ridiculously cute girl with a lip ring and impeccably short hair, buy her a drink!)

totally forgot! The other day, a few friends and I invented a new sport! Frisbee tennis. It's kind of exactly what it sounds like: doubles tennis, only you throw a frisbee instead of hitting a ball with a racket.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2009, 08:43 by valley_parade »
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3851 on: 31 May 2009, 09:20 »

BLOOOOOOG THRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAD!

Ok so looking for apartments is not my idea of fun. Ingelise and I have been looking for, admittedly, not that long but it is really discouraging to see that for what we can afford, around the areas we are looking at, all the places we are finding are basically all almost falling apart or just too far away for me to be able to get to work (I need to rely on public transport somewhat so that I can get to work, at least until I somehow learn to drive and get a car). Basically we are starting to get stressed out by the whole ordeal and it is making us snappy and irritable at each other which is making us both unhappy (in the 2.5 years we've been together we've never really had an argument). We can't even spend any proper time with each other because even though she just had a week off work she has had a really bad flu and I've been working really long hours so we only see each other when we go to ultimately disappointing apartment inspections. Couple that with the fact that she hates where I'm living now and doesn't like to stay over (my house is hell of crummy) and I don't much like staying over at hers (her housemates are a bunch of cockbiscuits) and it is making things needlessly stressful for us.

For those of you who knew I was going, earlier this week I had my motorcycle pre-learner's course. I did not pass it. I did not even get to finish the first day. I did not even get to the point where you turn the bike on. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised considering I can't drive a manual car and I've never even ridden a bicycle but I just don't have the balance for it. I'm only a little disappointed about it now and I'm not even jealous of Ingelise who passed with only minor problems with stalling her bike, but for a few days I was just incredibly embarrassed and ashamed that I wasn't able to do it. I know it's stupid but things I see as personal failures tend to hit me harder than I would like them to. Everyone is telling me that I should go back and try again after I learn how to ride a pushbike but I honestly don't think I am that invested in getting a motorcycle. The idea of riding one is really cool, the actuality of it is that I don't really like high adrenaline kind of activities and I just don't feel comfortable with the whole thing. I really just wanted something that would get me out of the house and would be fun. Ah well.

Finally, today my brother had another seizure. I didn't hear about it until a little past midday but he was apparently waiting for a bus to work when he collapsed on the pavement. Some idiot called the police instead of an ambulance because he didn't get to the hospital for almost an hour afterwards (response time for an ambulance is about 5 minutes in Newtown, closer to 40 minutes for the cops). Apparently they thought he had been assaulted because he hit his face on the pavement his face is a little cut up. He's doing ok and is staying at our dad's place tonight but I'm still worried about him and I'm racking my brains trying to figure out the pattern in his seizures. He has idiopathic epilepsy so there isn't anything that causes them as such, just that his brain is too active and "overloads" sometimes. So far he seems to get them every three years or so and always just after he's woken up and put under a lot of stress.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3852 on: 31 May 2009, 09:47 »

Jimmy,

Apartment hunting sucks. I just moved into a really crappy rundown house with 2 roommates in february. After a few slight adjustments, aka metal shelving in the kitchen, ping pong table in the living room, and new showerhead, we made the place pretty damn nice and liveable. So if you see a place that isn't quite up to par, you can put some work into it and make it a bit better. Just make sure it meets your minimum requirements, whatever they may be, for us it was central air + 2 bathrooms.

Also, about the motorcycle thing. You're in an awesome position. With your lady driving you can get one of these:

Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3853 on: 31 May 2009, 09:48 »

So that's where the term "shotgun" came from for riding in the passenger's seat..
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3854 on: 31 May 2009, 09:53 »

Well, if it was, it would be called "Tommy Gun", wouldn't it?

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #3855 on: 31 May 2009, 10:02 »

I hate whole wheat bread.

King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3856 on: 31 May 2009, 10:48 »

Silly girl!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #3857 on: 31 May 2009, 10:52 »

I also hate whole wheat bread.

Hey blog thread, I'm moving into my new house in like, half a month, and have yet to begin adequately preparing for it. This strikes me as kind of a mistake, and I really need to get on that.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Kylos

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Myspace?
« Reply #3858 on: 31 May 2009, 10:58 »

I HAVE A CAR!
My nan bought me my first car and i'm so excited I could pee a little.

« Last Edit: 31 May 2009, 13:17 by Kylos »
I hope we mess things up in a huge and beautiful fashion.

Pernix takes the rat and uses it as a peen sock.

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3859 on: 31 May 2009, 11:02 »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am on the phone to you right now.

yesssss
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3860 on: 31 May 2009, 11:37 »

I pity the fool who eats white bread.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
« Reply #3861 on: 31 May 2009, 11:55 »

Reriously whole wheat bread is the best thing ever.

Real um, talk. or something.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

A Shoggoth on the Roof

• Furry furrier
« Reply #3863 on: 31 May 2009, 12:26 »

dude guys potato bread is where it's at

Zingoleb

« Reply #3864 on: 31 May 2009, 12:28 »

White bread always tastes like beer to me and I do not enjoy beer.

Whole wheat bread is awesome.

Potato bread I can just sit and eat straight.

Kitten bread is too fluffy for my tastes, and always makes me gag.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #3866 on: 31 May 2009, 16:15 »

Hey blog thread,

I can't feel my face.

I think this means my 18th went well?
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3867 on: 31 May 2009, 16:26 »

gwaaaaaaah
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn
fffffffffffffffd

what am i looking at here?
Concepts from the (probably cancelled) Aliens RPG.

I was just getting ready with not being able to ever play it, too. What a shame.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

sean

• welp
« Reply #3868 on: 31 May 2009, 16:34 »

whoo graduated high school yeah!
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3869 on: 31 May 2009, 17:11 »

Hey blog thread, I did EXACTLY the same thing I did today as I did the day before today. I spent it in the park sipping beers smoking hookah, and doing absolutely nothing. Tomorrow we're bringing sleeping bags and doing that thing we've been doing for the past 48 hours officially for 24 hours straight.

Fuck yes summer in Scotland. I've decided next year I'm staying the entire summer, even though I know that the entire summer isn't as summery as this. Whatever. It's still fucking awesome.

EDIT: Akron/Family YEAH!
« Last Edit: 31 May 2009, 17:27 by StaedlerMars »
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3870 on: 31 May 2009, 19:12 »

Guys,

One girl in Macedonia from a previous season of Akademi wants to meet me. Another girl I've known for several months has decided she wants to jump my shit. And my girlfriend is getting more and more attached, and while I like her a great deal, that's probably the last thing I want/need. I mean I'm moving away in like 6 weeks.

Basically, what I am saying is that I am finding it pretty fucking crazy that women actually sortof notice me sometimes, and I am not entirely sure I like this. Don't get me wrong, I like women! I just really miss being awkward, shit was so much simpler.

Oh also my weekend was the best weekend in the history of weekends. I made friends with the Hell's Angels, wound up going to a 200+ person biker party, got high like 7 times, made out a lot, wound up finding out that a friend of mine is the complete solution to my melody-writing woes and we gel together AMAZINGLY when we dick around with music (we will be writing as much music as possible until the day I leave), and I took the most satisfying shit of my lifetime about 3 hours ago.

I really can't think of anything to complain about. Even the "women are driving me crazy" thing is awesome.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3871 on: 31 May 2009, 19:14 »

Hey, hey guys. I spent a whole day at Kings Island (amusement park) and I am only slightly pink! Like, I have no real sunburn. I am actually shocked. But oh man, I love rollercoasters. It's been soooo long since I've spent a day riding them and even though I have a headache and am tired, it was so worth it. And I am definitely ready for summer so I can do this again. Today was just perfect weather-wise for this and I went in a group of 14 people, so it was all kinds of fun.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #3872 on: 31 May 2009, 20:33 »

Hey blog thread,

I successfully tracked down and am going on a date with the lady I blogged about all the way back on page 78. I'm totally happy about this.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3873 on: 31 May 2009, 22:31 »

Blog Thread,

Today was an interesting day. I went to a family picnic and my mom was apparently mad at me for not coming home for Mother's Day, her birthday, and my parent's anniversary. That is a lot of gas. That is why I called you and said "sorry I could not make it, mom, but happy - - - day!" (This is not good enough, I guess.) But by the end of the day she was loving me again because I just turned on the Liz charm, which apparently works on anyone I want it to? So that is good!

But we spent some time outside and I got a little sunburnt, so my arms, chest, and cheeks are a lovely pink color, but in a few days I will actually have a bit of tan which is not something that happens often. Go me!

Then after the picnic I went to work and did a whole bunch of annoying tasks from 6-12 in preparation for our huge summer sale and got all hot and sweaty and gross and I am pretty sure I look HOTTTT right now.

I am tired.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3874 on: 01 Jun 2009, 01:02 »

*snip*

If I visited you to give you a million dollars, would you complain about the colour of my shoes? This is the first time I've seen a man say "pretty girls want to talk to me" who has not seen it as a positive thing.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #3875 on: 01 Jun 2009, 01:09 »

He did say at the end that even that "annoyance" was still awesome, so I don't take that too seriously. I can see where he's coming from in that it gets him out of his comfort zone at times, since he's not quite used to THIS much attention.
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #3876 on: 01 Jun 2009, 01:29 »

Jodie I am so happy for your cat but you already have a cat you have too many cats so what I suggest is that you give me the tiny cup of delicious kitten coffee.

No Brett none of the other cats are mine!  I only own one and he is big and tough and has a rad face scar now from being a street kitty and I have missed him so.
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #3877 on: 01 Jun 2009, 01:50 »

Oh hey so my new job lives up to all expectations. 80% of the office are working on this BIG TOP SUPER SECRET PROJECT but I asked what it is and one of my bosses showed me a little card and I was like "Oh huh, so like Magic."
"No," he said, looking a little affronted. "It's way better than Magic."
According to the PA there are afternoons actually scheduled where the whole office gets together and plays through the game to sort out things, but it is not due to be released for two or three years yet.
Anyway it is really awesome to hang around an office where everyone is drawing wizards and goblins and talking about game dynamics and the office is just filled with nerdy crap everywhere and it's so fucking great you guys.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3878 on: 01 Jun 2009, 01:52 »

can I come to your work and beat up your co-workers for their lunch money?

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3879 on: 01 Jun 2009, 02:03 »

So I take it I will need to look elsewhere for driving lessons? I mean I'm glad you got a rad job but I was hoping to capitalise on your poverty a while longer.

Also I'm going to another flat inspection tomorrow. It is in Glebe for those of you who know the area, it is right down near the water and has a great view of the city and oh man if it is as nice as the pictures I hope I hope we get it.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #3880 on: 01 Jun 2009, 02:07 »

Sorry Jimmy. :(
I am available on weekends though!

Also FINGERS CROSSSSSED for your apartment luck!

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #3881 on: 01 Jun 2009, 03:27 »

Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3882 on: 01 Jun 2009, 04:14 »

So I take it I will need to look elsewhere for driving lessons? I mean I'm glad you got a rad job but I was hoping to capitalise on your poverty a while longer.

Also I'm going to another flat inspection tomorrow. It is in Glebe for those of you who know the area, it is right down near the water and has a great view of the city and oh man if it is as nice as the pictures I hope I hope we get it.

Man that's the ritzy end of town! Much nicer than my bit of Glebe.   
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Ăśde

« Reply #3883 on: 01 Jun 2009, 04:18 »

Despite having back pains, a horrible chest cough, a major nosebleed while I was in the middle of town, and generally feeling worn out and crappy, when I got to the beach party with all my friends from work I felt excellent and had a pretty great night! We played music, cooked things, had a campfire, and slapped the goon. I'm so happy that everyone from work is good people, and that we all get along!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3884 on: 01 Jun 2009, 05:02 »

he is big and tough and has a rad face scar now from being a street kitty

Your cat sounds like a feline Omar. I cannot tell you how fucking cool that is.

Does he like boy-cats?

(EDIT: DO NOT read the "Season 3" or "Season 5" sections of that wiki if you haven't seen those seasons of the Wire. Spoilers like whoa in there.)
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2009, 05:08 by Inlander »

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3885 on: 01 Jun 2009, 08:13 »

So guys, I finally feel like I know something about sociology and I'm having mixed feelings about this. Part of me is incredibly relieved because the exam is on Thursday and I did need to learn something before I went in there and sat for an hour staring at a blank sheet of paper. Another part is worried because I'm not convinced that the things I've learnt will be what the questions are about, so I still have some way to go (and thankfully two full days to go it in). But predominantly I'm upset that we didn't learn any of this stuff during the year. I know that there were a whole heap of problems that led to us not having a teacher, but the fact that I am not blaming anyone for how badly this year went doesn't mean that I don't wish circumstances were different. Sociology is fascinating and it took me actually leaving college and spending two weeks reading through the textbook (and buying my own, and producing the sort of notes I should have been either receiving from my teacher or writing in class) to realise this.

I know that everyone says that you should do a lot of independent study at this level anyway, but I hadn't realised just how little we were actually covering in class. I now have a basic understanding of the sociological perspectives and concepts which underpin all the detailed study we've been dipping into; it's laughable how little I actually knew about this basic stuff. I didn't even know of the existence of positivism and interpretivism, let alone what they were and how they affected everything else I've half-learnt.

My final additional worry is that because I've devoted so much time to sociology (and to getting a tan), I haven't spent enough time on my other subjects. Then again, until a few weeks ago I had a teacher for all of them and even in Law where my teacher left suddenly we'd covered everything pretty thoroughly. So for everything else, it is purely a matter of revision and practice whereas sociology appears to be a complete start-from-scratch learning.

I just started writing a sentence that began "In non-exam-related news" but then realised there actually isn't any. I'm not sure if that's incredibly sad, or a sign of my mature and sensible devotion to my studies at this crucial period in my life. Probably the former.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #3886 on: 01 Jun 2009, 09:02 »

Spoilers like whoa in there.

I am not even gonna click the link.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Reed

« Reply #3887 on: 01 Jun 2009, 09:49 »

So last night I finished grading the last of my student's work. I can say that the students got less out of this session than I have ever seen before. The highest grade I gave on their large project (they had to isolate bacteria from a Winogradsky column, then characterize them) was an 80%, and that was being generous. I told the students exactly what was expected from this lab report, and none of them listened to me. What I wound up doing was starting with a baseline 70% (once again generous conisdering their work) and would increase their grade if they added anything extra or decrease their grade if they said anything exceptionally stupid (happened fairly often).

Some of my favorite quotes include:

"My Gram (-) was more susceptible to antibiotics than my Gram (+) because all antibiotics attack cell walls, and Gram (-)'s have extra"

This is so very wrong. A lot of antibiotics attack cell walls, but there are still quite a few that don't. Also, Gram (-)'s have an extra cell membrane, but a smaller wall. This means that they are actually less sensitive to the antibiotics that attack cell walls.

"Organism 1 did not grow on the casein or starch plates. This means that it is susceptible to the enzymes caseinase and amylase"

No, no, no. You try to grow organisms on casein and starch plates to determine if THE ORGANISMS THEMSELVES PRODUCE CASEIN OR AMYLASE IN ORDER TO BREAK DOWN THOSE POLYMERS!

"My organism was catalase and amylase +, which means that it can get its O2 from the reaction H2O -> O2"

Where to start? Amylase has nothing to do with that interpretation, let's just throw it out! Catalase is not used by an organism to acquire anything. It protects the cell from reactive oxygen species (H2O2 in the case of the assay he performed).

A lot of alcohol was required to get through this grading!
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #3888 on: 01 Jun 2009, 11:51 »

Blogga bloggity,

I don't know why, but haircuts get me unreasonably mad! Like, actually not a lot of things make me mad. But a haircut always leaves me a pissed off motherfucker! It's dumb! The lady who cut my hair was nice, I wish I didn't feel all kinds of hate right now.  I am not totally certain, but after today's haircut I am going to say it might be that haircuts make me feel powerless, especially when the person cutting my hair begins to fuck it up and I become paralyzed.  Like, it is probably perfectly reasonable to be like, "Wait no, don't do that!" or "Oh, actually I wanted to keep that bit a little longer," but I can't do these things cus I freeze up and I'm dumb.

'nother post when I am calmed a bit and have a camera to display le new 'do.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3889 on: 01 Jun 2009, 12:53 »

Minnesota Vikings fans are hilarious! I have friends who really think the Vikings have a shot at 12+ wins. They're adorable people.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Zingoleb

« Reply #3890 on: 01 Jun 2009, 12:55 »

Blaggy,

I might be homeless soon! But I don't let the little things bring me down.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #3891 on: 01 Jun 2009, 12:58 »

My cat is back

The cat came back,
The very next day.

The cat came back.
They thought he was a goner,

But the cat came back.
He just wouldn't stay away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cat_Came_Back

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3892 on: 01 Jun 2009, 13:05 »

There's also The Cat Came Back, an Oscar nominated short cartoon that was one of my favorites as a kid.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3893 on: 01 Jun 2009, 13:13 »

And of course The Cat Returns.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3894 on: 01 Jun 2009, 16:25 »

My best friend is going to be in town next weekend, yaaaaaay! And I have a conveniently placed off day that Friday, so I get to spend most of the day with her. Having a best friend that lives in another state sucks, but I'm glad I'm seeing her again so soon. (Saw her at the end of April and may see her again before/after Chicagocon.)
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3895 on: 01 Jun 2009, 16:32 »

The fact that an airplane can just simply disappear, with all the frankly insane technology we have available today, makes me feel weirdly uncomfortable. That's where my mind has been a lot of the day, instead of studying for a distributed systems exam. Well, on that and football. Fuck today.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3896 on: 01 Jun 2009, 17:00 »

Dear blag,

I told my lady about the females who want to give me sexin' and she was like "Dude haha I don't care, you already know I'm not gonna give it to you. Just so long as you like me more than them." Which, conveniently, is exactly the case.

What the fuck this is basically a bucket of win for me, and this girl never says shit like this that she doesn't mean, so why do I feel so GUILTY?

Love,
Me!

Re: airplane disappearances, we can't plan for everything. Sometimes shit just happens that is beyond the capabilities of humanity. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop flying.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #3897 on: 01 Jun 2009, 20:05 »

Woot, just got a call from the station with the air dates for my music show.

Tue June 9th, 10pm
Wed June 10th, 2pm
Thu June 11th, 6am

All times Pacific Daylight Time. I'd try to convert to GMT, but I usually fail.

They simulcast on the internet via http://www.AccessSacramento.org/ Channel 17 button (Windows Media Player required). I'll probably also post it on Youtube and Myspace after all the airings. I'll also be making a thread for it over in Music closer to the date.

What's nice is the extra repeats. They're only obligated to show it once, but I think everybody at the station is impressed enough where they're willing to give me some extra consideration and help.  :-D
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Zingoleb

Blaggy,

Due to the unfortunate incident of my height, it has been decided that a naked midget will launch himself from a springboard to cockslap me in the face before barrel rolling out of the door.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3899 on: 01 Jun 2009, 20:10 »

If he pulls it off successfully, he gets a 10.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 90   Go Up