THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 03:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Son, we need to have a talk.  (Read 20262 times)

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
Son, we need to have a talk.
« on: 02 Feb 2009, 07:00 »

I know I am going to get shit for this. Which is why I'm glad I'll be out of the country and, due to those circumstances, pretty much incommunicado for the next month.

Nobody here can take a joke. I have seen countless instances of people making what look to me to be good, friendly ribbing. Instead of the butt-end of the joke taking it like a reasonable person, they blow up in the other person's face and start getting way too goddamn serious.

And what's worse than anything is that it is people who have been here long enough to know better. We should be ashamed of ourselves, talking like we want to make the forums more welcoming, and then going around and being shitcunts to anybody who says anything about our mothers or whatever the fuck. Maybe the one thread where this isn't true is the insult thread.

Basically, if you are going to be a prick to people, get the fuck out, go home, see the world, vent your frustration, just fucking stop what you're doing. You are the fuckers who complain about the forums going sour. If you don't throw your trash in the river, you won't have to deal with the flood.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
Re: Son, we need to have a talk.
« Reply #1 on: 02 Feb 2009, 07:20 »

Oh, also, mods/admins: if you are going to ban me like I am pretty sure you will (and assuming it's only a tempb&), make it effective March 1 so I can enjoy the full extent of it. Otherwise it'll just be wasted while I am on holiday.

To the rest of you: pay attention. We are all responsible for this shit.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #2 on: 02 Feb 2009, 08:08 »

If rape isn't funny, I don't know what is.

benji

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3 on: 02 Feb 2009, 08:18 »

This thread is clearly supposed to be a personal insult directed at me and I am deeply offended.

PS. Your mother.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #4 on: 02 Feb 2009, 08:23 »

You should be offended, you suck at life.

(maybe we should just turn this into a non-confrontational vent thread)
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

iliketodraw

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #5 on: 02 Feb 2009, 08:38 »

What are forums for if not to act as you would in real life if there were no repercussions though?

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #6 on: 02 Feb 2009, 08:59 »

Patrick you fuck I thought this was going to be an updated thread about The Talk and how we grow up sexually. Not this bullshit.
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

Gurkburk

• Furry furrier
  • For I am a happy, happy pokemon!
« Reply #7 on: 02 Feb 2009, 09:01 »

I don't get it who is being a dick, the insulter or the insultée?

Also QQ more.
Quote from: Stephen Green of pressure group Christian Voice said
"Bendy-buses, like atheism, are a danger to the public at large.

Oli

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #8 on: 02 Feb 2009, 09:52 »

I actually don't really know what you are talking about here man. I can't think of too many occasions when someone takes offence to a joke and is a twat about it. I mean there are plenty of times when someone takes a joke not in the way it was intended, but that usually ends a post or two later with both parties apologising for the misunderstanding.

Unless there is a big incident I have missed or something.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #9 on: 02 Feb 2009, 10:11 »

Thus Patrick, from on high, surveyed the landscape and in his contemplation spake these words:

Blessed are the threadmakers, for theirs is the Kingdom of Hurr.
Blessed are those who troll, for they shall provoke discussion.
Blessed are the Meeblers, for they shall divide the community.
Blessed are the old timers, for they shall long for days past.
Blessed are the newbies, for they shall miss inside jokes.
Blessed is JJaques, for his is the kingdom of QC for which he cares not.

So it was written, and so it shall be.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

clockworkjames

• Grammar Nazi vs Illiterate Jew
« Reply #10 on: 02 Feb 2009, 10:18 »

After dinner I might post up a pic of my cock.

brb- mac n chez
still new here, didn't wanna piss anyone off

crohnsy

• Plantmonster
  • hmm....
« Reply #11 on: 02 Feb 2009, 10:23 »

I know I am going to get shit for this. Which is why I'm glad I'll be out of the country and, due to those circumstances, pretty much incommunicado for the next month.

Nobody here can take a joke. I have seen countless instances of people making what look to me to be good, friendly ribbing. Instead of the butt-end of the joke taking it like a reasonable person, they blow up in the other person's face and start getting way too goddamn serious.

And what's worse than anything is that it is people who have been here long enough to know better. We should be ashamed of ourselves, talking like we want to make the forums more welcoming, and then going around and being shitcunts to anybody who says anything about our mothers or whatever the fuck. Maybe the one thread where this isn't true is the insult thread.

Basically, if you are going to be a prick to people, get the fuck out, go home, see the world, vent your frustration, just fucking stop what you're doing. You are the fuckers who complain about the forums going sour. If you don't throw your trash in the river, you won't have to deal with the flood.

QFT. Nice that somebody came out and said it

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
« Reply #12 on: 02 Feb 2009, 10:36 »

Patrick you fuck I thought this was going to be an updated thread about The Talk and how we grow up sexually. Not this bullshit.

glad i'm not the only one who thought that when first reading the thread title.
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Oli

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #13 on: 02 Feb 2009, 10:38 »

(This is in response to Crohnsy)

No, seriously, can you give me a couple of examples of this kind of behaviour?

I wouldn't say it counts if it's a new poster getting up in arms about someone making them the butt of a joke, because that is a perfectly reasonable reaction even if the joke was meant to be light hearted.

I'm not trying to be a dick about this but it is pretty unfair to call out the entire forum for not being able to take a joke without giving a single example. I guess you maybe don't want to name names which is understandable but a bit counter productive.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #14 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:03 »

Sadly for me, there was a cat in my mug today.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

mooface

« Reply #15 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:06 »

i see your cat and raise you a miniature pig that tried to steal my tea

« Last Edit: 02 Feb 2009, 13:12 by mooface »

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #16 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:17 »

Sadly for me, there was a cat in my mug today.

IN WHAT TWISTED ALTERNATE REALITY IS THIS A BAD THING?!
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #17 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:19 »

I think he means the Sweeping Generalizations thread, which got a bit narky for a while around the middle of page 2.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #18 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:20 »

The twisted alternate reality when the alternative was this:
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #19 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:32 »

Two cats.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #20 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:47 »

I am going to take this seriously because I think it's a fun idea. Here is what is on my mug (plus a silly face for all my fans)

Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #21 on: 02 Feb 2009, 11:48 »

There was a Boston Bruins logo on my coffee mug this morning.

I am pretty boring, I know.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #22 on: 02 Feb 2009, 12:01 »

Alex, one of those should probably have a puppy in it.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #23 on: 02 Feb 2009, 12:08 »

I know, isn't he just the Best Thing? Every time I enjoy a beverage out of that mug I am just giddy.
Liz is touching me.

yelley

• The Neighbor of the Beast
  • i believe in knitting.
    • it's peanut butter yelley time
« Reply #24 on: 02 Feb 2009, 12:18 »

patrick, haven't you made this thread before? i swear we have had this same conversation here not all that long ago...
Quote from: tommy
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came
Quote from: J0n
You are pretty totally creepshow, yelley

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #25 on: 02 Feb 2009, 12:43 »

Patrick you make these threads sometimes and you talk like you have the right answers but really most of the time I just go 'what, what are you talking about?'. I know this forum has problems but really, not to the order of you needing to make a thread about how bad shit is.
I have been a dick to some new people. I generally stand by what I've done recently.
If you want to debate that, PM me, I don't think we need a big flame thread.

This is not going to get you banned, why would you think that?

Next time you feel the need to say this kind of stuff, get the fuck out, go home, see the world, vent your frustration, just chill a bit and see if you actually need to be getting stupid-preachy at a bunch of people.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #26 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:03 »

I think he means the Sweeping Generalizations thread, which got a bit narky for a while around the middle of page 2.

This. And this is not the only example of it.

And James, honestly, the way you're trying to uphold your apparent right to be a total dick to new people isn't exactly defending your case. You're basically saying, "You're right, this is what's going on, and you know what? I don't give a fatty shit, I'm going to keep shitting up the forum just 'cause I feel like bullying new kids."

Man, Tommy, I wish you would actually address the problems here instead of changing the subject just because you don't like to hear how much shit sucks. I'm calling it how I see it. Just because people still practically worship your shit-smeared toilet bowl doesn't mean there is nothing shitty going on with the way other people are getting treated.

And yeah, I'm running off to another country. Maybe when I come back you guys will stop being cunts to each other.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #27 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:09 »

Patrick I would like you to show me one instance of James bullying a new kid.

And Tommy didn't address the problems here because there are not problems. Just because everyone isn't sunshine and daisies all the time doesn't mean we're all dicks. It's the nature of the forum. Sack up, grow a pair, grow up, and get over it.
Liz is touching me.

benji

« Reply #28 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:17 »

James, what's on your motherfucking mug you fat fuck.

Son, we need to have a talk. We're worried about you. This obsession with mugs is worrying your new mother and I.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #29 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:19 »

Son, if you don't stop drinking coffee you will never be able to fall asleep again. I am not lying to you. Would your father lie to you?
Liz is touching me.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #30 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:31 »

It's interesting how as more and more forumites meet in real life, and large-scale continent-wide meet-ups become a regular thing, the virtual connection between the same people begins to fall apart.

Someone said recently that we're all here because we're not that great at this kind of stuff in real life, and I wholeheartedly agree with them. Many of us use the internet as a social tool, to stroke our egos and make friends without the pressure of the physical world and, to some extent, to be appraised as people in a less hurtful way than if someone did it in real life. Maybe as we start changing that and moving beyond avatars to real faces, a tight-knit community online becomes less imperative.

Guys honestly these forums are that friendship that you had with a member of the opposite sex which always seemed like it was deep, and went beyond sexual attraction. The one that you couldn't ever keep together or find reasons to renew once something of a romantic sort came and went. It just isn't going to be exactly the way it was before! A community will change like a living thing based upon who joins or leaves it and neither expecting nor desiring stagnation will help it be a great place.

In-joke has piled up upon in-joke and we're taking it far more seriously than necessary. There is being too mean and there is not knowing how to take a joke but none of that is being argued here. I'm only saying that the sooner we all realize and accept the fact that the forums are bound to change, the faster what feels like a rift in the community will heal. Old posters are bound to leave, new ones are bound to show up. The content won't stay the same, as a result. But we can always make it fun and exciting and worth it to be here.  The minute we quit beating dead horses.

And for the love of god don't post threads whining about other people whining.

crohnsy

• Plantmonster
  • hmm....
« Reply #31 on: 02 Feb 2009, 13:35 »

I will stand with Patrick on this one.  I've lurked enough to get a picture of this forum.  There's the clic of people here who are all friends and have known each other forever  that just seem to not want new people around.  Theres this image that new users are welcome but its a pretty daunting task to break into a clic thats unwanting of meeting new people in the forum. obviously not everyone in this group are like that, but there are a good few and they make their opinion known at every chance.

If you can't handle that this forum grows and changes then it should be locked with the selected memberbase. 
It could be like that forum with only one user

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #32 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:07 »

To be fair, I registered almost two years ago and breaking into the clique was just as daunting back then.

That's just the way this forum works and that's fine. But the teasing of newbies used to be good natured since there was an established community, and now that new members are replacing older members rather than just joining up, it's gotten mean spirited.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #33 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:21 »

This forum is really not bad for a new guy unless you are making a total ass of yourself. All you need is time. You will get noticed if you post consistently and aren't stupid. And even then you'll get shit every once in awhile, but everybody does and you should get thicker skin about it. This is the internet. Chances are the guy who broadsides you one day is going to up and forget about it the next. Don't take shit personally. I'm on amiable terms now with several people who I clashed with in my early days on the forum.

Gene has the right of it, in that over time people just become less attached to the forums. I wouldn't attribute that to meetups, or meebo, or anything else. It's just how things work. It's happened to me a number of times over the years. It will probably happen with this forum eventually. A cool regular poster turns a new page in his meatlife and stops posting, people get married, they just disappear, and your regular places become less attractive to you. And so more people leave. And it's supposed to happen, the forums aren't any fun if people who have no investment in it stay around. What will often happen in that case is that they will get bored and start shit. And new people will come in. I can't go back to my old forums, I don't recognize any of the regulars.

Honestly I'm not seeing the big apocalyptic crisis that this forum is going through. There seems to be an aversion to conflict that a lot of people on these forums share, like the DISCUSS forum and harsh words elsewhere are going to tear our community apart. This isn't the case. All the people I talk to who see DISCUSS as a blemish on the forums never participate in it. Guys, you know what's 1000x more retarded than DISCUSS? The comic discussion forums. I find them completely odious. So I don't go into them. I don't whinge about them. And I don't fear the board's impending shittification due to them, because they're relatively self-contained and harmless. And it's not like disagreement has been an impediment to internet friendship on this forum. Khar and I disagree on a whole lot of things politically, musically, socially, but he's still a rad dude and we get along. People disagree with one another all the time and it's rarely destructive. The dust up in the music judgment thread lasted less than a page and nobody left in tears and nobody became sworn enemies.

And we've got this new forum thing we're trying out, so what. If you're interested, join it. If not, don't. There aren't any gatekeepers. There isn't a "clique", there isn't a hidden forum you get invited to when you've been deemed worthy of it (I've been to forums that had one) There are people who have been here a long time and new people, and the latter becoming the former is a long process that is entirely independent of anyone else. People aren't going to seek you out as an internet pal because you're there and you know how fuckin' cool you are. You've got to put yourself out there.

tl;dr Don't be a pussy, QC forums.
« Last Edit: 02 Feb 2009, 14:44 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #34 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:24 »

I'm totally in favor of changing topics to this mid-thread.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #35 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:33 »

regardless of whether or not Patrick is right, the only solution is obviously to just not be a dick (something i pride myself on). and then, when people start shitting things up, just do what i do: ignore it, and continue being extra-nice. that will make the dicks look like even bigger dicks and eventually they'll probably stop.

basically, just don't be a dick.

unfortunately, i don't drink coffee so i don't have any sweet mugs to show off;  as for "The Talk" well, the only advice i can offer is this: do not pee in peoples' vaginas. that will accomplish nothing and also result pee everywhere. just don't do it.
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

mooface

« Reply #36 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:34 »

now that new members are replacing older members

really?

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #37 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:40 »

Mai, read threads from 2006.

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #38 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:43 »

Its true, one day you will try and talk to Jens and find me hidden behind his avatar, ahahahahahahahahahaha!

I like this forum, its a nice place and I certainly haven't been bullied.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #39 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:47 »

Forumites who I remember from 2007 who don't really post much anymore:

Ally(Bee)
Tyler
Switchblade
Rizzo
heretic
Chuck

There's certainly more that are slipping my mind.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #40 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:47 »

Man I miss heretic.
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #41 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:49 »

Alex, one of those should probably have a puppy in it.

No way man, Maida raised a pig. I need two fluffy animals of the same suit to handle that, srsly.

Also, I feel sort of bummed that some people apparently think things are so awful around here. As relatively new blood I feel a bit like I've failed to be awesome enough or something. Ah well, it's just the internets.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #42 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:51 »

And James, honestly, the way you're trying to uphold your apparent right to be a total dick to new people isn't exactly defending your case. You're basically saying, "You're right, this is what's going on, and you know what? I don't give a fatty shit, I'm going to keep shitting up the forum just 'cause I feel like bullying new kids."

see this is weird cos i think james is one of the most frequently hilarious and brilliant contributors to this forum and i'm sure lots of other people will agree with me on this. i'm being nitpicky but seriously, what is this statement supposed to be based on?
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #43 on: 02 Feb 2009, 14:56 »

As relatively new blood I feel a bit like I've failed to be awesome enough or something.

Sweet, we've got a scapegoat! It's okay folks, it's all Alex C's fault.

MadassAlex

• "Tasteful"?
« Reply #44 on: 02 Feb 2009, 15:09 »

I think a fair number of people here are used to using this place to stroke their egos and become highly secure in their values.

So when someone presents a value that seems alien to them, the reaction is sharp. Unlike in real life, where you'd probably back off a bit and try to understand, I think there's a lot of knee-jerk reactions. This is thankfully (and ironically) absent from the Discuss! sub-forum, which is good because it means people are making exceptions to their values for the sake of discussion. But perhaps that should apply to other sub-forums?

As a member of this forum who probably causes more than their fair share of disagreement, I should make it clear that no-one is trying to diss your values in most cases. Honestly, who gives a fuck? I've certainly got better things to do than deconstructing the views of some other person on the internet. So, if you at all feel confronted at some point by what someone else says, perhaps it's worth looking at it with a slightly different set of values for a minute?

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #45 on: 02 Feb 2009, 15:13 »

I don't really agree that people around here are so mean to newbies.  I have always felt pretty welcomed, and I'm certainly not one of old guard.  Sure, when I started out I was capable of being kind of a dick, but hey, people called me on it, and I stopped being a dick.  Sometimes I even apologized.

I see new people come in and act argumentative, and then complain that this forum is such a clique.  It is generally frowned upon to start making personal digs on people who you've just met in real life, and it's not particularly nice to do so on the internet either.  People just do it, because it is the internet and it's so much easier when you can't see someone face to face.  There have been instances where someone more established was unnecessarily mean, but others usually sweep in to defend the new kid.  Everyone has good days and bad days, but generally this forum seems to be mainly decent people. 

Discuss can get a little hard to defend, just because it seems like the majority of us are quite liberal, so some newbie with a dissenting opinion might get shit on more than is really fair.  I can kind of understand why some of the  more dickish newbs have come off as so dickish.  When ten people in a row say "NO YOU ARE WRONG AND PROBABLY A BAD PERSON," you might react badly.  It's not an excuse, it's just understandable.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #46 on: 02 Feb 2009, 15:27 »

I have been posting since I first connected to the Internet in 1991.  Even then there were similar spats from time to time; and different forums ("bulletin boards") varied on how bad these were and how they were handled.  As the mean age of people using the Internet has fallen, and the sheer size of the Internet has exploded, some places have got a lot more unruly; but this place is as civilised as the others I visit regularly, in spite of not being dedicated to a single subject.  One reason I enjoy it, in fact, is the opportunity to see young people bucking the all-too-common stereotype of the young being ignorant, feckless and aimless - I see plenty of evidence here (though not only here) that the next generation is not going to mess things up any worse than its predecessors did, and may do some things better.  I find this rather a relief...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #47 on: 02 Feb 2009, 15:34 »

If this forum can seem cliquey, I think one reason is the trend towards addressing each-other by our real names. This isn't something that was done except in a few very, very rare cases when I first joined. Personally I like it: this forum has always seemed more like a community than a bunch of strangers on the internet, but to someone just starting out here it could easily make the place seem harder to crack. But then, I've seen relatively new people suddenly being addressed by their first name by some of the regulars, and it feels a bit like they've been accepted into the fold. I presume the reason behind this is that they've started frequenting Gabbly or Meebo or whatever the chat-room of the day is.

I guess Darryl/Sox's introductions thread is helping people get to know who everyone is, but maybe we need some kind of Who's Who list posted somewhere too? Just so that new people don't get all overwhelmed wondering who Jon is or James or whoever.

ImRonBurgundy?

• "That's all," he added.
« Reply #48 on: 02 Feb 2009, 15:41 »

To be fair, I registered almost two years ago and breaking into the clique was just as daunting back then.

Hell, I've been posting here for three and I still haven't.
You just came back to shit in my heart, didn't you Ryan?

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #49 on: 02 Feb 2009, 16:11 »

Apart from your terrible, terrible username.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up