THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 May 2024, 08:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 915776 times)

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #1550 on: 02 Apr 2010, 15:21 »

My parents considered getting an au pair, or might still be getting one. The only kid who lives at home now is 18, but they're apparently good for cleaning and cooking as well? Anyways, the rules here are pretty strict. They have to get free room and board, can only be expected to work 5 hours per day and maximum 30 hours per week (nothing more is allowed, even for extra pay, and they should have at least one continuous period of 24 hours free time, but are also not allowed to work anywhere else), and they should be paid at least $670 before tax each month etc. It doesn't sound too bad, to be honest, but I'm not sure if the rules are this strict elsewhere. Anyways, someone who was an au pair here for two years and then married a Norwegian guy talked to us a bit about it, and she said it was a lot better than the conditions where most of her friends were maids or things like that for rich families in the Philippines or wherever she was from.

I know Norwegian people who have had shorter stays abroad as well, and they say it's a pretty nice way to experience a different culture. Yes, they have to work, but not all the time, and they'd have to work if they spent that time at home as well.
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2010, 19:31 by Ladybug »

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1551 on: 02 Apr 2010, 18:39 »

I want to be an au pair in Norway. Hot damn.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #1552 on: 02 Apr 2010, 19:01 »

I was an au pair in Italy for three months--it was really a pretty good gig.  On top of room and board and airfare one way, they gave me a 500-euro stipend each month for incidentals.  Plus, I had Sundays and mornings off.  Barmymoo, if you've got the time and the inclination, I'd encourage you to go abroad and do it for a month or three.  Plus, people in places like Spain and Italy are really keen to have their kids be with English-speaking au pairs, because of English being the language of global commerce, yada yada.

Admittedly, there one crazy time where I was in charge of three screaming six-year-olds and a two-year-old, and the six-year-olds were literally driving in circles around me in one of those battery-powered cars, and the two-year-old had just woken up from a nap and was refusing to walk, so I had to put him on my hip as I ran around trying to keep up with the little monsters, and then--oh my god Leo's sitting on top of Marcello, beating him with his fists...when did that happen?

But then, after I'd pried the kids apart, the two-year-old said a bunch of adorable sentences in English ("I'm a boy!"  "You're a girl!"  "I'm a lion!"), and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1553 on: 02 Apr 2010, 20:19 »

"I'm a lion!" That is adorable!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #1554 on: 03 Apr 2010, 00:30 »

tonight i went out and decided to go meet up with a cute boy i'd fallen in love with met recently.

what ended up happening was:  he fell in love with my best friend, and his best friend fell in love with me.

life, stop being dumb!!
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #1555 on: 03 Apr 2010, 05:06 »

Life is pretty dumb yeah.

This chicken and mushroom pot noodle that I am eating is pretty disgusting.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Zingoleb

« Reply #1556 on: 03 Apr 2010, 06:17 »

Does anyone remember that guy I was talking to at Walmart? The one I was fairly sure was gay (or, at least, not straight)?

I ran into him and his boyfriend the other night.

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #1557 on: 03 Apr 2010, 07:54 »

I remember that.

My nice day out at Gripsholm Castle was slightly ruined by finding out that I have to go to court as a witness on the 26th April. Fucking wonderful. Plus the police tried to phone me again, the second time while I've been in Sweden. They can bugger off. They have my statement, the crime was six months ago, and they defendant pleaded guilty. The only reason for the trial is that the defence and prosecution disagree on the details.

http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1558 on: 03 Apr 2010, 09:03 »

I'm a bit wary of going abroad to au pair because that's what I did in Germany and to be honest it was fairly hellish. My German just wasn't good enough and the kids took advantage; I felt enormously foreign and alienated, and I didn't actually get paid anything. I really want to stay in England. I'd make a good tutor for young kids and I'm a pretty good nanny providing I can actually communicate with the kids. Hopefully someone will take me on as a nanny/mother's help.

We're ploughing our way to visit my gran in the north of Scotland and this afternoon as we were driving through Balmoral we almost had a head-on collision with Prince Charles, who was driving a Land Rover in the other direction, followed by another Land Rover containing Camilla. The odd thing is that this is the second time in three years that this has happened. Considering how rarely we go to Scotland and how busy the Royal Family are, it is manifestly unlikely that we would keep meeting him but we do.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1559 on: 03 Apr 2010, 11:26 »

Haha oh my god that is The Most English Story Ever
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #1560 on: 03 Apr 2010, 13:50 »

Neither was there tea, warm beer, bowler hats, a red bus or even morris men.
http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1561 on: 03 Apr 2010, 14:17 »

Aw man yes, Internet in bed without waking up the boy, thanks iphone!

Oh and hey, happy Easter everyone!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #1562 on: 03 Apr 2010, 16:10 »

I passed a Range Rover with the number plate "FU 2" (yes, that's a valid UK number plate).  It was being driven in a style to match...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #1563 on: 03 Apr 2010, 17:20 »

semi-serious question:

How do I get my flatmate to stop playing WoW and start getting a job (he's been unemployed for close to 7 months now and has applied to maybe five jobs total)? I know it's Not Really My Business because he's still paying the rent and stuff, but soon he won't have that money, and if he is forced to leave the country because he can't afford to live here anymore it screws me over some. Is there a way I can tactfully handle this?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1564 on: 03 Apr 2010, 17:43 »

why did this weather suddenly go from being beautiful and sunny to as horrible and noisy and windy as possible, i am so sick and just want to sleep
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #1565 on: 05 Apr 2010, 06:54 »

Install a keylogger and sell his account.

Is there a way I can tactfully handle this?

It probably just bothers me because I have to work constantly and am envious.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1566 on: 05 Apr 2010, 08:27 »

Guys please find me a family with some nice, pre-teen children who would like a well-mannered, well-educated British girl to come and be a nanny/housekeeper/holiday tutor for three and a half months :( I can see my chances of this happening slipping away slooooowly and I really want to work.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1567 on: 05 Apr 2010, 10:41 »

Preteens are terrible what are you talking about.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1568 on: 05 Apr 2010, 10:53 »

I've always gotten on rather well with kids in that 10-14 range-- they're really starting to develop their own individual tastes and I've found that as long as you don't talk down to them kids in that range tend to give you a fair chunk of respect, whereas older teens and young 20 somethings sometimes get lost up their own assholes. For example, my youngest brother is 21 now and holy shit did he get real arrogant real fast in the last couple of years. He was always kind of a chunky wallflower in high school and it's like he's trying to make up for years of lost posturing now that he's a bit of a fitness nut. My mother thinks he's even worse than I was, which is pretty bad.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #1569 on: 05 Apr 2010, 11:36 »

I have two open positions for a call center right now. So far, 3/5 of the candidates who made it through our screening process and said they wanted the job have called back a few days later and told us they weren't interested.

I thought people wanted jobs. I shouldn't have to battle against unemployment like this. Sure, it's a crappy job that I'm recruiting for, but it's better than no job at all.

In the same vein, every client I recruit for lately wants to pay $9/hr and get a candidate with 3-5 years experience. WHY IS THE JOB MARKET SO BROKEN?!

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1570 on: 05 Apr 2010, 12:06 »

Sure, it's a crappy job that I'm recruiting for, but it's better than no job at all.

Not really. If you're thousands of dollars in debt there isn't really all that much point to working a shit job that will merely delay the inevitable. A lot of the industries that got hit hardest in the downturn were mid-to-upper middle class jobs like architects, bankers and construction businesses. My professional level aunts, uncles and older family friends are all basically selling/sold everything, taking sabbaticals, desperately networking or working for charities right now rather than settle for being underemployed. A couple have gone down with the ship financially but they're otherwise pretty happy with their day-to-day lives. People just don't go to college to work at mcdonald's or a call center with the proles.
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2010, 12:13 by Alex C »

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #1571 on: 05 Apr 2010, 13:33 »

Just to clarify, these aren't overqualified people. These are people with the bare minimum of applicable experience (6 months recent) who I have built up to the client in order to get them interviews. Mind you, they aren't scum, but companies aren't exactly fighting over them.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1572 on: 05 Apr 2010, 15:30 »

Maybe they applied for a number of jobs, and got more than one offer, so they took the job that isn't soul-crushingly terrible?

Blog!
I was feeling pretty shitty recently, but then yesterday I wore a dress and bought some really cheap clothes and am going to (hopefully) buy some cheap easter chocolate today, so I am feeling alright! I had to get up early this morning to be around while painters paint our balcony, but that means I won't sleep the day away, and will actually get something done. Also, working on the 2 Easter Public Holidays and not having to pay rent this week means I am rolling in money!

things are not too shabby.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #1573 on: 05 Apr 2010, 19:04 »

it is 3am, i am sitting in south mimms service station, drinking terrible, scalding coffee, having a jam session with a bunch of my friends and a cute redhead girl. Life is pretty sweet.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1574 on: 05 Apr 2010, 20:36 »

Just to clarify, these aren't overqualified people. These are people with the bare minimum of applicable experience (6 months recent) who I have built up to the client in order to get them interviews. Mind you, they aren't scum, but companies aren't exactly fighting over them.

Right, but those lower class people haven't actually had their situation change much with the down economy. The job market doesn't actually turn advantageous for employers until you start getting to management positions or other professions that require years of college or experience. Unemployment hasn't really budged all that much amongst the bottom sector.
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2010, 20:40 by Alex C »

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1575 on: 05 Apr 2010, 21:07 »

blog thread,
i am being a lameo whiney girl being sad over a jerk-boy. just thought i'd let ya'll know.
okkervil river helps my heart
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

RallyMonkey

« Reply #1576 on: 05 Apr 2010, 22:01 »

WHY DO HAPPY HEARTS BREAK SO HARD!?!

RallyMonkey

« Reply #1577 on: 05 Apr 2010, 23:22 »

It's definitely grown on me.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1578 on: 05 Apr 2010, 23:37 »

That is the worst Okkervil River song. For Real.

what you did there

i see it
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #1579 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:36 »

The house I rent is being sold! The owner finally got sick of the fact that it needs pretty much constant repairing (although, amazingly, it has no leaks). However this is not necessarily the disaster it might appear: they're not going to have the auction until May, and the real estate agency which manages the house has told the owner that he should advertise it as an investment property, as around 60% of the houses in this area are rentals, which means my housemates and I may not even have to move out; even if whoever ends up buying the house decides to renovate it (likely) or live in it (less likely), they'll have to give the current occupants (my housemates and me) 60 days notice.

Nonetheless, I've decided to try to find somewhere else to live. I've lived in this house for five years and I'd really like to live somewhere that doesn't have any cracks in the walls for a change - or at least, not ones that go from floor to ceiling and leak plaster dust when you poke them with a broom handle. Also, I've realised that even though I like being with people, I don't really like living with people all that much. An illlustration: I've been away for the last week, and when I got back not only was the house messier than it was when I left, but neither of my housemates had bothered to empty the washing-up rack of the clean things it contains (after a week!) but had instead just piled what washing up they'd done on top until it formed a precarious clean washing-up mountain; and even worse than that, when I went to the lavatory the toilet looked as if it hadn't been flushed in several days: one of my housemates has apparently decided to stop flushing the toilet after she urinates, but also both of my housemates are frequently away from the house for extended periods, so the toilet bowl contained a fetid pool of days-old urine.

This, combined with the fact that the agent has removed all the trees out the front of the house, leaving the front bleak and barren, just so that they could photograph the house for the For Sale ad, actually put me into a horrible depression for much of the evening. I've calmed down now, but fuck this house. Fuck it to death. I want to move into a nice one-bedroom-plus-study house and fill it with lovely old furniture from all the cheap antiques whops around here and have it as a place where I can work on my writing without being interrupted by my housemate watching TMZ and leaving her used tissues all over the floor (this is the one who does still flush the toilet) and where I can return from wherever I've returned to my refuge and can feel like I'm in my home. My home.

A Wet Helmet

• Beyoncé
  • The war against lolcats begins now
« Reply #1580 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:41 »

So uh... is buying a place out of the question?   Because although there are some advantages to having a landlord, I don't know that I'd ever rent again now that I own.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1581 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:42 »

Harry: yr roommates actually wash their dishes? Thank yr lucky stars.

Blog Thread I just hooked up a recording job with an awesome local acoustipunk singer.

I went and saw a gig a few weeks ago and she was one of the support bands and I was like "dayum" and I totally just walked up and asked her if she had recordings and she said no and I was all like "well I am an engineer heeeey".

This is amazing and kee-ray-zay because I haven't had any proper recording jobs since getting my diploma in September '07 and it is mostly because I am way too awkward to walk up to musicians I like and say "I want to record you" even though what with working at a recording college (and thus having free access to several world-class studios) and all I can offer my services for basically no money at all which is obviously pretty lucrative.

TL;DR: Being a sound engineer is an awful lot like being a lonely single.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1582 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:45 »

So uh... is buying a place out of the question?

A two-bedroom, single-storey terrace house two doors down from the house I live in recently sold at auction for A$816,000. This is up from A$640,000 for a very similar house just over one year ago. So, "yes".

Harry: yr roommates actually wash their dishes? Thank yr lucky stars.

Every surface in the (very small) kitchen is also covered in an extensive range of dirty dishes, some of which have migrated to other parts of the house.
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2010, 06:47 by Inlander »

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1583 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:47 »

That is the worst Okkervil River song. For Real.

my go to wallowing in my own self pity but the song actually calms down my panic attacks song is the velocity of saul at the time of his conversion. i just keep playing down the river of golden dreams over and over and over and over
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #1584 on: 06 Apr 2010, 06:47 »

hey dovey you can record me anytime
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

A Wet Helmet

• Beyoncé
  • The war against lolcats begins now
« Reply #1585 on: 06 Apr 2010, 07:08 »

A two-bedroom, single-storey terrace house two doors down from the house I live in recently sold at auction for A$816,000. This is up from A$640,000 for a very similar house just over one year ago. So, "yes".

Holy crap.  I thought the D.C. market was hyper-inflated.    A couple of years ago when the bubble was fully engorged there were some sick stories like that in/right outside of town.   Since it popped, I've actually looked at real estate close to work and thought to myself "I can afford that payment."   Unfortunately, the side effect of the popping bubble is that I'm probably $20k upside down on my house now, and I've been paying a conventional mortgage on it --as opposed to one of the interest only 'liar loans' that have caused so much grief-- for almost six years.  Plus, thanks to the joys of having children, I probably need to replace every floor in the house before I could sell it.

Long story short:  I'm staying where I'm at for a couple of years.   

Back to your situation, how is anyone supposed to get into a home at those prices?  Who owns those things?   Conventional wisdom being that your home price maximum should be 3x annual income, and assuming a 20% down payment you need a household income in excess of A$200k a year.  I looked up the exchange rate, and that's right about $200k U.S. (to put it into perspective for myself) and that's outside the reach of what.... 97- 98% of households?   For god sakes, worldwide that's the top .01% of income earners.   I'm going to stop now before math/statistics nerdery takes over completely and I start making distinctions between wealth and income. 

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1586 on: 06 Apr 2010, 07:14 »

So that job I'd had multiple interviews and stuff for?

I start Monday!
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1587 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:21 »

Congratulations!

But more importantly, baseball season.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1588 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:22 »

Is it true that there are, like, 160 games per team in a baseball season? How do you not get bored of watching it??

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1589 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:28 »

162 games! Plus playoffs.

And you don't ever get tired of it, Harry. No. My cable provider always has a free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package during opening week. So while my Red Sox were off yesterday, I got to watch the Pirates-Dodgers game, a bit of the Reds-Cardinals game, and then later on, flipped between Astros-Giants, A's-Mariners, and Angels-Twins.

The Twins have new road uniforms that look very retro, and very awesome. Well done!

« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2010, 08:32 by valley_parade »
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1590 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:33 »

Boredom is impossible with something as fantastical as baseball, obviously.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1591 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:40 »

Actually, I admit baseball is really boring, but that's kinda what I like about it. When watching in a group, you have time between pitches and batters and innings to discuss the game, or crack wise on the television broadcast.

Theriandros

« Reply #1592 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:40 »

Unfortunately, I'm too poor to have any fancy extra cable channels, so I never get to watch my home team past the national broadcast that'll roll around once a month or so. Hooray for radio!

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1593 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:47 »

Speaking of radio, I still miss Jerry "WAY BACK! WAAAAAAY BACK!!!.....foul ball" Trupiano on WEEI.

Harry, if you ever want to get into baseball and not even realize that 162 games, nevermind the entire summer, have gone by, do it with Vin Scully. I wish I had Extra Innings year-round just to listen/watch him call Dodgers games.
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2010, 08:49 by valley_parade »

Zingoleb

« Reply #1594 on: 06 Apr 2010, 08:57 »

Blaggy,

I met a girl and we spent about six hours straight watching Doctor Who, playing mandolin (her) and bouzouki (me), and eating couscous.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #1595 on: 06 Apr 2010, 10:09 »

I do not miss Trupiano in the least. I pray for the day when they finally axe Castiglione, too. Christ he annoys me.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1596 on: 06 Apr 2010, 16:36 »

Dear the Blog Thread,

I have to write a paper on the the effects temperature has on yeast glycolysis for a biology class.  Unfortunately, I need to find 3 journal articles about the effects temperature has on yeast glycolysis so that I can cite them in the paper.  Unfortunatelyer, it is an incredibly specific topic to find journal articles about, and the experiment itself is considered to be sort of a training-wheels thing for bio majors to get a feel for the scientific process and all the paper writing that goes along with it, so it is unlikely that I will find the article that I want in goddamn Nature.  Unfortunatelyest, this means wading through databases in search of something I am not optimistic about finding, all the while trying to make sense of the impenetrable language of science.

Sincerely,

Guy In the Corner Asking Why In Between Hushed Sobs Bluh Bluh Bluh Bloo Why Bluh Bloo

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1597 on: 06 Apr 2010, 16:47 »

P.S.: waaaaaahhhh life isn't fair waaaaaaahhhh

Edit: Okay, so I looked at the rubric for the paper and apparently I can do well enough without sources.  At least, well enough to not fail.

I think I deserve a nice pat on the back for sitting here wringing my hands for the past fifteen minutes instead of getting shit done.
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2010, 17:04 by SWOON! at My Gravitas »

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #1598 on: 06 Apr 2010, 18:11 »

so apparently people on my campus are playing humans vs. zombies right now. theres like 10 kids hanging around my dorm room with nerf guns hunting zombies or something.

i really really wanna see a battle.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1599 on: 06 Apr 2010, 22:37 »

P.S.: waaaaaahhhh life isn't fair waaaaaaahhhh

Edit: Okay, so I looked at the rubric for the paper and apparently I can do well enough without sources.  At least, well enough to not fail.

I think I deserve a nice pat on the back for sitting here wringing my hands for the past fifteen minutes instead of getting shit done.

Search "yeast glycolysis temperature" in any decent database and sort by relevance. I did that through my school's journal search engine, and found many, many sources. If you only need three, let me assure you, it is not hard.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 81   Go Up