THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 May 2024, 07:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 915759 times)

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #2450 on: 31 May 2010, 20:34 »

Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2451 on: 31 May 2010, 20:35 »

BUTTS

Mein Tumblr

Lines

• Awakened
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2453 on: 31 May 2010, 20:45 »

Back in high school we had a Mac lab, so we would go around to all the computers and set up the speak'n'spell to repeat the word "ass" in that dispassionate computer voice, at the loudest volume, every second for over 30 minutes. It was glorious.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #2454 on: 31 May 2010, 20:50 »

Now I'm looking at Johnny's avatar and imagining all that shaking just working the poo out of that dog.

Aww yeah, feels good.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2455 on: 31 May 2010, 20:57 »

You know, despite that millions of bees thing last week, I kinda feel like this week has gotten off to an even worse start. That's because I had a really bad plate of chiles rellenos. I was all geared up for joy but it just ended up like SIGH.

I suppose that probably says something fucked up about my value system though since in the bee thing some guy actually died.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #2456 on: 31 May 2010, 20:57 »

set up the speak'n'spell to repeat the word "ass" in that dispassionate computer voice, at the loudest volume, every second

welp, there go my plans to do anything at all productive for the next half hour
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2457 on: 31 May 2010, 21:00 »

You weren't doing anything productive anyway.

Besides, you hate ass.
I review, sometimes.
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #2458 on: 31 May 2010, 21:41 »

this page rules
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #2459 on: 01 Jun 2010, 03:38 »

Sorry to interrupt the pooptalk, but today I was convinced by jimmy and katie and ingelise to try on a corset while we were in the corset shop and it was lovely and the cheapest one there ($190) and I showed a photo to ben and he liked it too and everyone thinks I should get it, so I probably will. Yay?
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #2460 on: 01 Jun 2010, 04:18 »

Yay!

Got an e-mail yesterday advertising my own job, kind of weirded out. (It's OK I didn't get fired or anything, they are obviously making sure they are not shortstaffed when I leave in July)

Also, I have completely forgotten my PIN number, I use it almost every day, it should be part of my muscle memory by now, but I just can not remember it at all, what the hell I am actually very scared. I should not just forget something as important/common as that.

In summary: poop
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2461 on: 01 Jun 2010, 05:49 »

When I went to the zoo a while ago I saw one of the gorillas eating its own poo.

I mean I knew they did it, I think it's some kind of bacterial reclamation thing, but still, there's a difference between hearing about it in a lecture or whatever and seeing a big ol' gorilla just munching down thoughtfully on its own faecal matter.

I mean even dogs don't eat their own poo.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2462 on: 01 Jun 2010, 05:51 »

I know gorillas are really really close genetically to humans, so I'm pretty glad we missed out on the poo-eatin' gene.

Zingoleb

« Reply #2463 on: 01 Jun 2010, 09:42 »

Most of us did, anyways.

Ahhhhhh I got an apartment guys and I'm like vibrating in my seat from excitement. Or possibly from Demon Days played loudly on repeat. But I'm excited! I just called to have the electricity and gas turned on.

I'm gonna poop in MY bathroom from now on, no one else's! I am free! Free! FREE

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #2464 on: 01 Jun 2010, 12:07 »

oh no teaching assistant and tudor marker applications for fall have only just been announced but they are due in two weeks but i still don't have my courses and i have not received the application forms in the mail that they said they would mail me and also they aren't even available online for some reason and soon i will be out of the country and what am i going to do, this doesn't even make any sense

panic panic panic
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2465 on: 01 Jun 2010, 12:29 »

Whenever I am presented with a new thing to type words into(a search bar, a business card creator thingy, a dumb meme creator), I always have to type/write the word "Butts". In our house, our number one google search term is "Butts".

Anyway, bloggedity news, our apartment sucks. It just does. Our landlord is a horrible horrible person. Our front yard is overgrown, our backyard is 90% weeds. Every few weeks we have to go out and cut all the weeds off our satellite so we can watch tv, our landlord made us put it in the middle of a flower bed that is just weeds. He does not take care of the property at all. Our refrigerator has broken down three times now. Our dishwasher has been broke for over a month. These things are in our lease, and should be repaired. He should at least acknowledge that there is a problem and that he is doing something about it. He ignores my boyfriend's calls, sends them right to voicemail. After weeks of calling, he'll finally get back to us with a very brief text message. He is completely unprofessional. The hallway light in the common area has been out for over two months. Its fucking ridiculous. But is difficult to find something in this price in this area with this size of a place. Our apartment is not cheap, but anything cheaper is in the ghetto.

However, my boyfriend recently got a promotion, so an extra $400 or so a month. We were originally super excited and thinking we'd use that money towards our debt we need to pay off, but that means staying here. The dishwasher thing is just killing us at this point. The stress of living here is getting to be too much. Last night, in the midst of arguing because of the fucking dishwasher, it dawned on us that we could take that extra $400 a month, and move. But if we moved, then we would still be in the same spot with our debt. I don't know what to do.

Also, shit. Today is the first, and I am turning 22 soon. On the 18th. The plan is to go camping, and so far the only place that has even sounded slightly interesting is 5 hours away. So I'm not really sure what to do yet. Sigh, growing old.
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2010, 12:38 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2466 on: 01 Jun 2010, 13:31 »

If you're going camping, you should go somewhere that's more than 5 hours away?

Also, fun story, last time I checked (to be fair this was four years ago) it was legal to camp anywhere in France. I realize you're probably not willing to head to France, but the more you know!
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2467 on: 01 Jun 2010, 14:25 »

Paying down debt is a great, but you have to consider that sticking with a flakey landlord is a bit of a financial risk in its own right. Obviously you should win if he ends up jerking you around at a later date provided you document things, but I'm personally all for skipping that nonsense. Most people seem to get over complaining about somewhat cramped apartments after a month or two, but shitty landlords are the gift that keep on giving.
« Last Edit: 01 Jun 2010, 14:27 by Alex C »
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #2468 on: 01 Jun 2010, 19:41 »

Also, I have completely forgotten my PIN number, I use it almost every day, it should be part of my muscle memory by now, but I just can not remember it at all, what the hell I am actually very scared. I should not just forget something as important/common as that.

I am pretty sure I did not forget my PIN number, and it was just the EFTPOS machine that was fucked. Dear EFTPOS machine, fuck you for making me think I had a brain problem.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2469 on: 01 Jun 2010, 20:23 »

A couple of days ago the dodgy ATM at my local supermarket (one of those ones where you stick your card in then pull it straight out again) wouldn't read the card, so I had to swipe it three times; after doing that I temporarily forgot my PIN because the usual rhythm of proceedings had been interrupted.

Several years ago I forgot how to do my signature and was trying to fake it for ages; I managed to get it pretty good but there wasn't any flow to it and it looked a bit iffy. Once or twice I had to try again when signing something for the bank.

Also sometimes I forget how to tie shoelaces briefly.

Basically, muscle memory is a funny thing! If you consciously think about what you're doing you get all fucked up and flustered. It's especially noticeable playing a musical instrument (especially one as complicated as a piano, which I've played on and off since I was in primary school). Your fingers know what they're doing; try to leave your brain out of it.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #2470 on: 01 Jun 2010, 21:31 »

guys like all i have done this past month is work and i have barely seen my friends and im starting to get really bummed out.

fuck needing money! fuck this grown up shit!
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2471 on: 01 Jun 2010, 22:48 »

Basically, muscle memory is a funny thing! If you consciously think about what you're doing you get all fucked up and flustered. It's especially noticeable playing a musical instrument (especially one as complicated as a piano, which I've played on and off since I was in primary school). Your fingers know what they're doing; try to leave your brain out of it.

The danger with that, though, is that if you're performing and suddenly realize that you only have it all in muscle memory, you're in trouble!  I took lessons and performed on both the violin and piano by memory over about 12 years, and I had a few very embarrassing incidents (what young musician hasn't?) in which I got halfway through a piece, stumbled, and couldn't get back on track because I only had it in my muscle memory.

So my piano and violin teachers told me the best way to memorize things is to back up your muscle memory with an understanding of the musical theory--that is, do think about it consciously!  I'd learn each piece by muscle memory, but then I'd also break it up into sections conceptually, and within those sections, I'd break up the chord progressions, and then within those sections, I'd think about the way particular series of notes fit together.  Also I'd make a copy of my music and color in all the different sections with different colored crayons, and sometimes I'd name the sections (particularly when they were hard) after pets or friends ("Here comes the Gizmo section!"). 

I'm pretty sure my violin teacher, of her own accord, named one section of a Vivaldi concerto the "bathtub section" for me.  Gee, thanks.  (But, admittedly, I never did forget that section.)

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2472 on: 01 Jun 2010, 22:53 »

Yeah I'm only an amateur piano player so I don't know shit really beyond playing for my own amusement.

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2473 on: 01 Jun 2010, 22:55 »

Carry on, then!

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #2474 on: 02 Jun 2010, 01:34 »

just got back from sasquatch camping... also known as the anti-sobriety festival. there was a bus with benches along the sides and couches on top.

woo
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #2475 on: 02 Jun 2010, 06:01 »

My girlfriend was told by her boss that she should take some time off work in October as she has holidays to use and the salon is going to be pretty quiet so we are thinking of going down to Melbourne for a week (maybe to cover my birthday as well?). Hey Harry! What's something that will occupy us for a week in Melbourne, also should we fly down or just drive, we could stop off in Albury-Wodonga on the way I guess, ain't no one wants to drive for like, 12 hours straight.

Also, the piercing studio I go to is having a $10 piercing day on Sunday and I think I might go get my eyebrow and possibly ears done.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2476 on: 02 Jun 2010, 06:15 »

If you know exactly what dates you're planning on coming here you can probably get some crazy cheap flights. Just make sure they're flying into Tullamarine! But there's nothing to do in Melbourne. Don't come here, it's awful.

Seriously though I don't know exactly what's happening then but we'll find something for you to do! One way or another I should have a house with a spare room by then, so I can put you up and that way you won't make the mistake of booking accomodation in St. Kilda or some other south-of-the-river tourist trap. There'll probably be a festival of some kind on in October because, well, there's always a festival of some kind on in Melbourne; also the AFL season will be over by then but the spring racing carnival probably won't have quite started up so that's a super bonus. On the downside springtime in Melbourne is traditionally wet - but on the plus side we're still in drought! Yay . . .? If we can't find anything else to do there's gigs. Always gigs. No end of gigs.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #2477 on: 02 Jun 2010, 06:18 »

I know I want to check out the art gallery but I don't know what else there would be that is interesting. Also my girlfriend wants to go shopping. A lot. We'd be leaving Sydney on the 10th and heading back on the 16th/17th probably. If I get my P's next week then we might end up driving down which I think would mean we get there on the Monday and leave on the Saturday. If we end up getting a plane then I will make sure it's Tullamarine we go to (and not Avalon, right?)
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2478 on: 02 Jun 2010, 07:04 »

Yeah definitely not Avalon. Never Avalon.

There's no shortage of shopping to be done here. If you're interested in clothes then you can find some cool stuff by local designers in Fitzroy, where there's also a really cool artist's market every Saturday morning. As for seeing the sights, the gallery's good (and not just because you can giggle at the name - National Gallery of Victoria! Tee-hee!), the State Library has an awesome old reading room, there are heaps of cool parks including Carlton Gardens which is home to the Royal Exhibition Building, I think Ned Kelly's armour is tucked away somewhere (possibly in the State Library) . . . Just walking around the city and the inner north (places like Carlton and Fitzroy) can be fun because they're still dominated by Victorian architecture which is really pretty. Collins Street in the city is particularly good for this. (Also good if you're running low on Armani and Versace and the like.)

You can have a cheap and effective scenic tour if you just catch the 96 tram for the length of its journey. It travels between East Brunswick in the north and St. Kilda in the south, and passes by many landmarks on the way such as the Exhibition Building, the Yarra River, the . . . uh . . . Casino, Albert Park, and St. Kilda.

Also you can go to Fitzroy Gardens because it features in a verse of "When I First Met Your Ma" by Paul Kelly and everyone knows that's his best song.

I dunno, heaps to do. I'll think about it when it's not late.

Zingoleb

« Reply #2479 on: 02 Jun 2010, 09:00 »

forgetting shit

I forgot how to swallow once. I was in like...seventh grade, and had a mouthful of water, and could not figure out how to get it into my belly.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #2480 on: 02 Jun 2010, 09:14 »

I forgot, umm, how big my tongue should be?

I was feeling sick one day and was just generally moping around the house because that was all I felt up to and I found myself in the bathroom just sort of looking myself up and down in the mirror. Not in a checking-myself-out kind of way but more like when a vet looks over an animal to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. I opened my mouth and looked at my tongue and it just seemed too big, like it had just swelled up or something. I probably stood there for fifteen minutes just trying to figure out how big it was supposed to be. It was weird.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Metope

« Reply #2481 on: 02 Jun 2010, 09:29 »

Today I was at a cafe minding my own business when the lady at the table next to me pulled out a camera and starting taking pictues of me. I was kind of weirded out and asked her why, and she said in an accent I couldn't quite place that my face just looked so Norwegian she had to take pictues of it. I guess I'm a tourist attraction now!
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2482 on: 02 Jun 2010, 09:44 »

Simon Vansintjan, BSc Hons Computer Science, 2:1

Yay!

(in case it needs clarification, my name is Simon Vansintjan)
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2483 on: 02 Jun 2010, 11:40 »

Today I was at a cafe minding my own business when the lady at the table next to me pulled out a camera and starting taking pictues of me. I was kind of weirded out and asked her why, and she said in an accent I couldn't quite place that my face just looked so Norwegian she had to take pictues of it. I guess I'm a tourist attraction now!

Kris: The Norwegian-est Norwegian. Now at a cafe near you!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #2484 on: 02 Jun 2010, 12:39 »

I don't know about Norway but here that is probably illegal.

I say probably because I don't know for sure BECAUSE I AM ON VACATION.

Four months. No studying unless I feel like it! Awesome!
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2485 on: 02 Jun 2010, 13:17 »

If you're going camping, you should go somewhere that's more than 5 hours away?

Also, fun story, last time I checked (to be fair this was four years ago) it was legal to camp anywhere in France. I realize you're probably not willing to head to France, but the more you know!

Not when there is alright camping less than an hour away. And when only one person is driving.

Paying down debt is a great, but you have to consider that sticking with a flakey landlord is a bit of a financial risk in its own right. Obviously you should win if he ends up jerking you around at a later date provided you document things, but I'm personally all for skipping that nonsense. Most people seem to get over complaining about somewhat cramped apartments after a month or two, but shitty landlords are the gift that keep on giving.

Truths. And we have been documenting things, just because it is still a business deal, even if it is our home. We've been documenting all of his bullshit since day one.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Zingoleb

« Reply #2486 on: 02 Jun 2010, 14:04 »

Blaggy,

Ahaha! I finally managed to get out of having to see my psychiatrist. He wouldn't listen to me and put me in a bad mood 90% of the time, and the final straw was when I brought up wanting to talk about gender identity and all that, and he went to tell my therapist that I'm gay. afdsafkjhadsfasfkh NO you FUCK those are DIFFERENT

But no more! My therapist realized I was having trouble and told me I don't have to. And I got the water turned on at my apartment! This is like the best week ever.

Edit: Also the local library system has a bunch of manga. Whooooo
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2010, 14:13 by Zingoleb »

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2487 on: 02 Jun 2010, 14:31 »

Fag.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Zingoleb

« Reply #2488 on: 02 Jun 2010, 14:46 »

Yep.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2489 on: 02 Jun 2010, 15:03 »

Today's tragic news: crazy random shootings.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2490 on: 02 Jun 2010, 16:39 »

Mein Tumblr

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2491 on: 03 Jun 2010, 01:08 »

So here's a pretty cool thing.

Some of you will be aware that among my other writing projects I do this ongoing thing called the Sunday Short Message Story Service. Well, a couple of months ago I went to a little seminar thingy put together by the Victorian Writers' Centre, where the key speaker was a woman who's the director of Melbourne's annual Emerging Writers Festival. I had a nice chat to her afterwards. On Sunday I bumped into her again at a bar in the city, which was doubling as the festival bar, because the festival was on last week; she remembered me and we had another nice chat, and because it was a Sunday I told her about the Short Story Service, and straight away she asked if she could join it. So now my tiny stories will be going straight to, among other people, the director of the Melbourne Emerging Writers Festival.

Aww yeah, gettin' my writing and my name out there. Feels good.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2492 on: 03 Jun 2010, 10:23 »

Blog Thread,

I got a promotion! I'll be getting 25 hours per week instead of 15, and I'll be getting paid $12 an hour instead of $10.50. It is pretty grand! I'll start in a little over a week and I am exciiiited.
Liz is touching me.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2493 on: 03 Jun 2010, 10:53 »

Fag.
He definitely likes the cawk.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Zingoleb

« Reply #2494 on: 03 Jun 2010, 11:11 »

I am the cawk ninja.

In less homosexual news, I renamed my iPod "The Titanic" so I can sync the Titanic whenever I feel like.

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2495 on: 03 Jun 2010, 12:13 »

friends tried to get a pic with cops next to an EMS truck outside a show last night. they said no, and my friend did not press it any further. cops!

I'm pretty sure that cops, while on duty and in uniform, are officially not allowed to take pictures with civilians.  I vaguely remember some campus-wide scavenger hunt that had to scratch off the "picture of you with a policeman" requirement for that reason.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2496 on: 03 Jun 2010, 12:18 »

You know what hurts? Hardcore working out and then trying to take off your shirt the next day. Yep. Ow. So sore.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #2497 on: 03 Jun 2010, 12:19 »

friends tried to get a pic with cops next to an EMS truck outside a show last night. they said no, and my friend did not press it any further. cops!

I'm pretty sure that cops, while on duty and in uniform, are officially not allowed to take pictures with civilians.  I vaguely remember some campus-wide scavenger hunt that had to scratch off the "picture of you with a policeman" requirement for that reason.

Cops Don't Like That
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #2498 on: 03 Jun 2010, 12:22 »

I made last-minute arrangements for a sailing trip tomorrow! Had to push myself for that. I'm often a bit socially self-destructive, in the way that I don't go to activities the university organizes because I tell myself I'm not going to have any fun, because sometimes I'm very socially inept, which might be caused in part by the aforementioned self-destructiveness. So I guess I broke out of the loop for once! I'm still anxious about it, even though I know that's not neccesary, and... goddamn it, I gotta stop thinking and have a good time, yes.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2499 on: 03 Jun 2010, 13:27 »

AMATEURS.

Liz is touching me.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 81   Go Up