THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 14 Jun 2024, 10:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wait, what?  (Read 41293 times)

Masterbainter

• FIGHT YOU
  • those times...
Re: Wait, what?
« Reply #100 on: 04 Feb 2009, 13:51 »

Whenever my girlfriend tried to give me shit about having lied I just beat her until she realized that I was right all along. Its true that not all relationships are all peaceful and fluffy, sometimes you just gotta smack the bitch.

That, sirrah, is not funny in the slightest.

Whenever my boyfriend tried to give me shit about having lied I just beat him until he realized that I was right all along. Its true that not all relationships are all peaceful and fluffy, sometimes you just gotta smack the bastard.

Now it's hilarious. Put it on the 'net and you'll have defenders in no time.

It's only funny because it's true.
Hey guys let me tell you about my intercourses.

My intercourses, let me tell you about them.

TheDozarian

• Emoticontraindication
  • I am Dozer the Dozarian... bring me marshmelons...
    • I'm old but I have a myspace...
« Reply #101 on: 05 Feb 2009, 05:38 »

Sorry, but I don't see a Marten/Faye relationship happening anytime soon, if ever.  The few times we've seen them alone together lately they just seem awkward together.  I don't think post-"The Talk" ended up the way either of them wanted or expected.  Sure, Faye knew that Dora would snatch Marten up, but she did ask Dora to promise "not to steal Marty away completely."  She obviously expected to continue a significant friendship with him, more than 3rd wheel or roommates who barely see each other.  From some conversations with Faye shortly after "The Talk," it would seem Marten also expected something more than what they have now.  But aside from working at the library and band practice (what has Deathmole been up to?), Dora has monopolized Marten's time.  This obviously bothers Faye a lot, and is probably what drove her to jump Sven.  But she's witnessed Dora's overreaction on a few occasions so she's decided to just deal with the situation as is for fear of upsetting the apple cart.  I don't think Faye is over Marten.  However, losing Marten was a big step in self-improvement for her, so I don't see her acting on any feelings.  Plus she has feelings for Sven at the moment as well.  Marten probably misses hanging out with Faye, but he's over her.  So sorry, but I think the Marten/Faye ship has sailed.

Well, like I said, I'm not saying it's going to happen, only that I wouldn't be surprised to see it at some point.  And if it happened, that's how I could conceivably see it happening.  I tend to agree with you that it wouldn't likely be good for anyone, hence the 'fiasco' comment.  Also, I think almost everything you said about Dora is pretty spot on.  The only thing I'd see differently is if Dora could figure out some of her issues, her and Marten could be great together...  If Marten stays interested and I'm just not sure he will...
It is what it is... But if I kill it, then is is dead?  So if dead is is, is it dead?

Siibillam-Law

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Ha Ha Fucking Ha
    • Siibillam's Storywrite
« Reply #102 on: 05 Feb 2009, 07:45 »

Maybe at the beginning of the strip, but now they have a brother-sister relationship, almost. They've been living with each other for at least a year (but that's the debatable QC-time). Nothing's going to happen between them
There is no sin except stupidity
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up