THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 21:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: LISTEN OR DIE!! (Forced Listening, mkII)  (Read 65354 times)

ImRonBurgundy?

• Bling blang blong blung
  • "That's all," he added.
Re: LISTEN OR DIE!! (Forced Listening, mkII)
« Reply #50 on: 06 Nov 2006, 03:08 »

Le Klub Des Loosers- Sous Le Signe Du V
I've never heard French hip-hop before, and I have to say that this is pretty cool.  I don't speak French well enough to understand most of this, but it doesn't really matter that much, as it just sounds so cool.  8.5/10

Fugazi- "Turnover"
You just came back to shit in my heart, didn't you Ryan?

Der Golem

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
    • http://www.ihavenowebsite.com
« Reply #51 on: 08 Nov 2006, 01:23 »

Kinda melodic punk-rock. Not really attention grabbing or original or even cathy, but not very annoying. Except for the vocals, who are under average, and that is saying alot when it comes to punk. Standard rock instrumentation and arrangements, and well, sadly, pretty standard songwriting. 5/10 for not being bad music, just boring.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zdvk2i Nile - To Dream Of Ur

This is pretty metal, just a heads up.
« Last Edit: 08 Nov 2006, 04:08 by Der Golem »

quietnow

• Furry furrier
« Reply #52 on: 08 Nov 2006, 05:15 »

Nile - To Dream Of Ur
doomy grumbly slow-beat metal, i guess.  no real rhythm.  not very interesting to listen to.  i suppose it isn't really BAD, i just... don't like it.  i do like the marching-type drumbeats/sound effects on the latter half of the song, and the synths throughout.

March Violets - Snake Dance
Quote from: Sam
Anyone who doesn't have a crush on Kari is doing it wrong.

Scytale

« Reply #53 on: 08 Nov 2006, 12:00 »

March Violets - Snake Dance

Intro was pretty cool, don't really like the drum beat too repetitive and is up way to loud in the mix, seems like something they'd play at a dance club or something... Vocals aren't bad. Don't really like the part in the middle where the guitars stop (normally I love keyboard sections but those drums are really annoying). After this it seems to drag a bit. Gets better around 4mins.  The end isn't that bad at all.

I'd give it 5/10 with a better drum track I'd rate it a lot higher.

Nargaroth - Herbstelyd I'm curious to see what people think of this track.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #54 on: 11 Nov 2006, 23:21 »

It starts slow, with an almost droney quality and this is one of the first times where a synth-choir has managed not to sound corny. Around the 1.5 mins it switches to a more screamy bit with more typical metal drumming before once again receding into synth-choir calmness. Rifing and screaming and some noodling go on for 7 minutes before it winds down to a more choppy riff and an appearance by the inescapable 'glacial sounding synth' required to be metal. It ends with the same riff that has gone on for 8 minutes and a scream.

A rather good track, 8/10 it would have probably been a bit higher if it didn't have the glacial synth and they disposed of the screams.

Now
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Between Planets
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

Lukeypoo

« Reply #55 on: 12 Nov 2006, 05:16 »

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Between Planets
It's a catchy song, sounds very 90's. It could very well be, I'm not familiar with the band or what era they're from. I enjoy the drums in this song and really dig the interlude, it's simple but effective. And I just read up on them and I feel ignorant about not knowing who they were... but at least I do now right? Anyway, I like the progression of the song, it's pretty simple but the lyrics don't grab me in any special way.

I'll definitely look into listening to some more of their stuff, I feel that I could either really like it, or absolutely hate it.
8/10

Wet & Rusting by Menomena
I discovered this band through these forums and love the entire album. I'm eager to see what others think.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #56 on: 12 Nov 2006, 10:58 »

glad you liked it.
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2006, 13:06 by E. Spaceman »
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

Scytale

« Reply #57 on: 12 Nov 2006, 15:18 »

Menomena - Wet and Rusting

Hmm a bit eccletic for my tastes, seems like lots of ideas never fully expanded upon, I must admit the track did grow on me after a couple of listens. I love the keyboard/piano parts. The drums seem a bit annoying, the repeated snare thing gets on my nerves a bit. I was going to give it 6 out of 10 but after a couple more listens I'll give it a 7.5 / 10.

Demons and Wizards - Fiddler on the Green
Hansi Kursch and Jon Schaffer in a Side project that doesn't suck...

jcknbl

« Reply #58 on: 13 Nov 2006, 13:56 »

Demons and Wizards- Fiddler on the Green

The first 3 and a half minutes are nominated by a vaguely menacing (european) folk guitar accompanied by vocals that match the mood and aesthetic pretty well. Theres some distorted guitar real low in production over parts that provides a nice texture. This gets a little repetitive but generall nice stuff- not stuff I'd listen to regularly but appreciable. This part gets a 6.5/10. Then the metal riffs and solo parts cut in and totally blow the the folky, barren but civilized aesthetic. I'll admit that metal isn't really my thing and the few things I've enjoyed have de-emphasived the generic guitar riff/solo thing I'm hearing here. But thats definitely a personal thing, I'd say 90% of guitar solos piss me off. The second half of the song brings the score to 5/10.

Some dreamy pop from Sarah Records

The Field Mice- It Isn't Forever

Lukeypoo

« Reply #59 on: 14 Nov 2006, 19:06 »

I really dig that Field Mice song. Thanks for that new band drop.

salada

• Curry sauce
« Reply #60 on: 15 Nov 2006, 02:02 »

Hey, this is pretty cool.

Was getting kinda Cure / new wave vibes from the guitars and drums in the intro, so was quite surprised to see it was from a 1998 record. Then it turns out it was a compilation of some sort and that these guys were actually happening in the late 80s / early 90s, which makes more sense.

Pretty catchy with the high-mixed drums and the fun bassline and all. Rocks out at the end! Yeah! Never really liked songs that fade out though, seems (to me, at least) to be a sign that you can't really make up your mind about how you want to finish. Still though. I might need to do a bit of looking into these guys.

Let's call it 8.5 out of 10.

So. Gogol Bordello.

I Would Never Wanna Be Young Again.

Saw these guys Sunday night. They rock the fuck out live, especially their violinist:

morca007

« Reply #61 on: 16 Nov 2006, 03:53 »

Wow, I was intensely surprised by this track.
When it started, I thought it was going to be a ska track, but then the violin came in...
It mixes some great Gypsy melodies, and traditional folk with some, quite frankly, hardcore ownage. The vocalist is pretty raw, and I couldn't understand most of what he said, but it didn't even matter.

I hope I'm rocking that hard when I'm their age.
8/10

Black Beatles (Beatles vs. Black-Eyed Peas vs. Ludacris vs. Kelis)
Mixed by - Loo & Placido
Album - Best of Bootie 2005
http://download.yousendit.com/1BFAD53E0CF64F00

Lukeypoo

« Reply #62 on: 16 Nov 2006, 04:13 »

There's something wrong with the song, it starts skipping after about a minute until the end.

morca007

« Reply #63 on: 16 Nov 2006, 06:58 »

There's something wrong with the song, it starts skipping after about a minute until the end.
Are you sure? What exact time does the skipping start?

Narr

« Reply #64 on: 16 Nov 2006, 13:04 »

thirty-two seconds into the song, and it continues through the rest of the song.  If it's supposed to be that disjointed skipping the entire song, it's a horrible song.

Lukeypoo

« Reply #65 on: 17 Nov 2006, 00:05 »

It sucks too, because I was really digging what I heard so far. Which I didn't expect.

Narr

« Reply #66 on: 17 Nov 2006, 01:33 »

I agree, actually.  Beginning was kind of neat, which is rare for me to say of a remix of any sort.  I'm usually not a very big fan of techno.  Hell, I only downloaded the song to see where it started skipping.  :D

Because it seems we're in need of something new, I might post something, but then again, everything I own is completely mainstream or incredibly, incredibly nerdy (like, say, the entire soundtrack to Guilty Gears X2, #Reload, and Isuka.)

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #67 on: 17 Nov 2006, 02:29 »

I am taking over with a new song:

Gentle Giant - The Aadvent of Panurge

Yay 70's prog rock.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Thirgaofq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #68 on: 17 Nov 2006, 07:46 »

Link doesn't work for me. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Grammer

salada

• Curry sauce
« Reply #69 on: 17 Nov 2006, 21:07 »

nope. i get 404'd as well.

Der Golem

« Reply #70 on: 17 Nov 2006, 21:43 »

Link not working, so here you go; Allan Holdsworth - Tea for one and a half

Thirgaofq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #71 on: 18 Nov 2006, 02:51 »

Seems like everybody keeps messing up. Guess I'll give it a try:

Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - Pulse Piece - Sonic Geology: http://download.yousendit.com/A5B37A132AEABA45 

Sporky

« Reply #72 on: 18 Nov 2006, 07:03 »

OMG I ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE PREVIOUS TRACK POSTED WHAT AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT

A very nifty little piece. It does seem very primordial. If I were a pretentious music snob, I'd describe it as a complicated symphony of very simple things. But I'm not. So I won't. Despite the fact that I just did.

Lemon Demon - Pumpkin Pie

jcknbl

« Reply #73 on: 18 Nov 2006, 08:02 »

BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RATE IT OUT OF 10!

Sporky

« Reply #74 on: 18 Nov 2006, 08:05 »

BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RATE IT OUT OF 10!

Oh.

...er. Well. I actually give it 9/10 then.

Carry on, then.

Here's the link again, for those of you who are too lazy to scroll up a bit.

Scytale

« Reply #75 on: 18 Nov 2006, 10:20 »

Lemon Demons - Pumpkin Pies

Holy Polka Batman, I feel like dnacing when it begins. The vocals seem a bit silly but I guess it fits the music so thats cool. Not much more to say about this track, a bit of good fun I suppose. 7/10

Vreid - Helvete

salada

• Curry sauce
« Reply #76 on: 18 Nov 2006, 17:34 »

Oh good, the thread is moving again!

Right. Vreid - Helvete

*loads into itunes, looks at genre name*
Oh-oh. Metal. I'm not very good at metal. I'm liable to criminally under-appreciate your favourite song.

I dunno, this doesn't really sound very metal-ish, except for the general kind of depressing/minor-key sound. I like synthy stabs as much as the next guy -- probably more, in fact -- but this just seems to be taking a very long time to do something rather uninteresting.

...Woah! Way to change it up. Takes about 3 minutes 15 to get interesting. I dunno if long-drawn out intros that take up over half the song time are popular in metal, but they're taking a lot of the appeal out of it for me.

So once this gets going... I dunno. Like I said, I'm not very good at metal. All sounds kinda standard. Same chords, same growled vocals, same double-kick drums. That said, I do like double-kick drums.

I'd give the first part of the song about 3 out of 10. The second part, let's call it 7. Overall this averages out to about 5. I feel kina mean, but there you go.

Anyway, not i feel kind of hypocritical to rag on long intros then upload a song that takes over a minute to get started. Right then, I'm a hypocrite, but that doesn't matter because these guys are amazing:

Angel'in Heavy Syrup -- Breath of Life

All-girl Japanese psych-rock. Who's going to argue with that?

Der Golem

« Reply #77 on: 18 Nov 2006, 17:51 »

Vreid - Helvete
Some electronic parts set a nice atmoshpere but do little else for 3 minutes. It wasn't exactly dull, but too mush build up for too little payoff. Probably works better in album context. 3 minutes in we finally get a single distorted chord and some wierd strumming and violin in the background, for about 10 seconds, then we get to the black metal. The change from mood setter to metal was pretty awkward. The metal is competent but not captivting, it is too short, a bit cheesy and too predictable. 6/10, doesn't really do it for me, but I can see the attraction it may have to others.

Edit: Too late...
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2006, 17:53 by Der Golem »

salada

• Curry sauce
« Reply #78 on: 18 Nov 2006, 17:52 »

edit: you're not DOING IT WRONG anymore.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2006, 18:24 by salada »

Scytale

« Reply #79 on: 18 Nov 2006, 18:16 »

Oh good, the thread is moving again!

Right. Vreid - Helvete

*loads into itunes, looks at genre name*
Oh-oh. Metal. I'm not very good at metal. I'm liable to criminally under-appreciate your favourite song.

Don't worry it's not my favorite song, I uploaded more for historical interest I guess you'd say, the synth part is the last thing Valfar  programmed before he died, it was originally going to be used on a Windir track. I quite like it actually, puts you in a pretty good headspace for the rest of the song that follows, but yeah to each there own.

Der Golem

« Reply #80 on: 18 Nov 2006, 18:18 »

Angel'in Heavy Syrup -- Breath of Life

Almost 2 minutes of absolutely nothing to begin with, then vague guitar melodies and chaotic drums, soon joined by an annoying vocalist. At 3 minutes the song comes to a complete stop, and starts again with an unimpressive guitar riff joined soon by more coherent drums this time. This goes on for the remaining seven minutes. Occasionally the song comes to a stop, starts again with a new riff that sound exactly the same. 3.5/10 for being as far removed from my tastes as possible.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zfy6qr

Allan Holdsworth - Tea for one and a half

Sporky

« Reply #81 on: 18 Nov 2006, 20:21 »

Allan Holdsworth - Tea for One and a Half

Huh. Funky, to say the least. I like this. At the risk of sounding clich?, it's got a groove to it.

Interesting synth stuff. Huh, what's with that weird tritone that keeps coming up there? Cool, but it's a bit distracting. Still a very good track.

At least it's not repetitive. This would make good background music for... some stupid cop show that takes place in New York City. I don't mean that as a bad thing, just sayin'.

Nice solo here at about four minutes in. I don't know if that's synth-guitar or real guitar, though. And now here's a synth piano solo at about five minutes in. What's the deal in jazz that every single instrument has to have an at least one-minute solo? Not that I don't like it...

Oh, interesting ending. That was slightly out of left field.

All in all, a pretty nice track. 8/10'D!!

Lemon Demon - Bill Watterson

I would choose a different artist, but I can't right now for reasons beyond my control. No, I really mean it.

Thirgaofq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #82 on: 18 Nov 2006, 21:14 »

Lemon Demon - Bill Watterson

I like this song. The opening is really cool and the vocals sound nice.

However, I just wish that this song was a little bit longer. A minute is really kinda too short for the song to go anywhere.

But I do like the short one minute so I'll give it an 8/10

Some fun Irish rock: Pierce Turner - Manana In Manhattan - Wicklow Hills:  http://download.yousendit.com/D5B4DC0733049CC7

amok

• Duck attack survivor
  • low AI ketamine android
« Reply #83 on: 19 Nov 2006, 05:55 »

Pierce Turner - Manana In Manhattan - Wicklow Hills

This is pretty funky, the guy's voice is differently catchy and the song's got good rhythm to it. Effortlessly upbeat, would be equally good for chilling out or dancin' a jig to. Builds to a good crescendo at the end, although maybe it could've done with being 30 seconds shorter in the middle somewhere. Anyway, good tune, if not my usual cuppa. 8 or 9/10

Shiny Toy Guns - Don't Cry Out

Sythe

• ><DICK>
« Reply #84 on: 20 Nov 2006, 03:30 »

Shiny Toy Guns - Don't Cry Out
I am not sure how I feel about this song. Any song with a bell intro I am for, female vocalists I am for, the beat I am for, but something keeps me from fully endorsing this song. 6.93715/10
Also, the only song with a countdown in it should be Europe's Final Countdown.

Dio-Holy Diver
Quote from: Edith
Edith.: i like balls, and they are squishy

blood_and_thunder

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #85 on: 22 Nov 2006, 02:01 »

Dio - Holy Diver

This was quite good, although my overall feeling is that I would have preferred it had it been a little bit faster. I normally prefer this type of metal when the pace is a little quicker.

The short one has a pretty good voice, quite powerful sounding without being overly cheesy, I liked the vocals. The solo was good too, although maybe a little too long for my liking.

I didn't like the intro, I have never been a fan of pointless sound effects as part of the song, I end up fast forwarding them to get to the actual music.

But overall not too bad, I would give it 6.5/10

http://download.yousendit.com/3A119BF065B724F1

Clutch - The mob goes wild

(I haven't got the hang of the right way to do those link thingies........)
it's all darksided

Scytale

« Reply #86 on: 23 Nov 2006, 13:07 »

Clutch - The Mob Goes Wild

I've heard a bit of Clutch's stuff before, that songs one of the better songs of theirs I've heard. I love the riffs it's very gigantic sounding has that nice crunch to them. Very Black Sabbath sounding. If it wasn't for the vocalist I'd swear I was listening to a Stoner doom band. Which brings me to my major issue, the vocals, simple put I'm not a fan at all. I don't know if he's trying to sound like Ozzy or what the deal is but the vocals don't work for me at all. 7/10, would be much higher if they ditched the singer or had him mixed less in the front.

In Flames - Starforsaken Some old Gothenburg stuff, enjoy...

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #87 on: 23 Nov 2006, 16:26 »

If anyones wondering why I never get involved with this thread, it's because people keep posting songs I know everytime I check it.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Der Golem

« Reply #88 on: 24 Nov 2006, 22:28 »

I like some In Flames, some of their stuff is kinda boring. The intro to this is pretty cool, folky, and I love folk. The riff that comes right after that is pretty sweet too. And well, so are the rest of the riffs. Vocals growled nicely, none of the half asses sing/growl that they have been using recently. Catchy and pretty decent, every instrument doing their part pretty well, but not really mindblowing. 7/10

Khar, I'm willing to bet that not only do you not know this band, but also that you would enjoy it.

Momentum - Murderscene (Part 1)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xx99pa

Ernest

• Scrabble hacker
  • Buy my book!
« Reply #89 on: 28 Nov 2006, 09:06 »

Ha, I'm going to do it before Khar can.  But of course, it's a black/extreme metal song.  Hmmm, not my cup of tea at all.  However, while I don't have a problem with people liking this music, I hate it when they act like it's better than stuff I listen to. 

I'm writing this as I'm listening.  I'm just over 2 minutes in, and I'm not particularly impressed, but what else would you expect from a guy that dislikes black metal.  Hey, now it's kind of interesting, with a slower beat breakdown.  But god, do I detest these bands' usage of the double kick pedal.  I like the time signature switches, though; pretty neat.  Drummer's doing some interesting ride work.  Fade out to bass alone for awhile. . . still alone, now joined by guitar and bear growls.

Well, it's better than other black metal songs I've heard, but I'm still not really into it.  I don't know what a black metal enthusiast would rate this, but I give it 6/10. 

Listen to
Clann Zu- Of Course It Is
http://www.clannzu.com/media/of%20course%20.mp3 
Where I come from, we usually just shorten that to "yee-haw!"

Der Golem

« Reply #90 on: 28 Nov 2006, 22:24 »

Hmm. I guess this is prog? Parts of it could be called guitar rock, but then there is a violin there, bongo drums, as well as a regular drumkit. The song also has a lot of "world" music elements, the last part in particular is very exotic sounding. Gives off an egyptian vibe sort of..
I like a lot about this track, the guitar is pretty cool for the most part, and the bongos are pretty rad. Don't care much for the vocals and the bass is just there as backup. It's a 7/10 in my book, entertaining, but not what I'd listen to regularly.

Innvortis - Drepstu / F?nt a? b?a ?ar sem ?g b?
http://www.sendspace.com/uploaddone.html?i=09ec5826a5db30005d950b038c672d10&l=om3fyk

Punk thingie. Icelandic lyrics.
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2006, 22:26 by Der Golem »

Kadlin

« Reply #91 on: 28 Nov 2006, 23:04 »

Good song and pretty catchy, although overall I find it sounds like every other generic Punk-ish song. My main concern is the vocals as I personally feel they're too weak and slow for this song and it'd be far more enjoyable if it was faster and harder. I'm finding it hard tor eally review them as I've never been the biggest fan of Punk apart from The Exploited and Send More Paramedics (which is a mix of hardcore and metal anyway). This band is the reason why I've never liked much Punk as it feels way too repeative and with no real artistic value, like they picked up instruments and just played rather then thought things through.

Here's some Swedish Prog for you guys.
http://zenixstudios.com/x/37905_-_Star_Puzzled.mp3
Vintersorg - Star Puzzled
I personally don't believe this song serves him justice as it's probably one of his worse songs but I had a hard time picking out a song, so I got someone who didn't know of Vintersorg to just pick a random number from a random album of his Prog works.
I'll probably upload one of his folk tracks in the future as since they're two different styles... you may like one but dislike the other.

Der Golem

« Reply #92 on: 29 Nov 2006, 05:44 »

Link not working.

Ernest

• Scrabble hacker
  • Buy my book!
« Reply #93 on: 29 Nov 2006, 06:57 »

Hell, I'll give another one. I mean, if the link's not working, no reason not to. Let's just say I give the previous song a 10/10. Wooo!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kdkt6y
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2006, 08:34 by Flaming Ostrich »

Kadlin

« Reply #94 on: 29 Nov 2006, 14:04 »

Link not working.

ugh, my apologies apparently the host is down right now.

Marneus90

• Plantmonster
  • I found Jesus. He was in the kitchen.
« Reply #95 on: 29 Nov 2006, 22:05 »

EDIT: I listened to the above tune. It's not really my cup of tea to be honest,. The lyrics were...unique but theres too much synthesied stuff and not enough real stuff (guitar, drums etc.) Had to laugh at one point though. NANOPLASMA!
I give it 5/10

Ok, heres something that isn't even on a record label yet. It's actually my brother's band. Here's their myspace USV
and here's the actual song. I put it on my Filefront account, because I couldnt be bothered to register anywhere else.
Another Day
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2006, 22:20 by Marneus90 »
98% of people believe the statistics in people's signatures. If you're one of the 2% who dont, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ernest

• Scrabble hacker
  • Buy my book!
« Reply #96 on: 30 Nov 2006, 01:07 »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I'm surprised you gave it even that rating, since it's just me and my friend Sean spouting out technological-sounding buzzwords over clips from Apple Garage Band.

Marneus90

• Plantmonster
  • I found Jesus. He was in the kitchen.
« Reply #97 on: 30 Nov 2006, 02:01 »

I was in a generous mood.

NANOPLASMA! What the hell is nanoplasma? it doesn't really make sense!
98% of people believe the statistics in people's signatures. If you're one of the 2% who dont, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ernest

• Scrabble hacker
  • Buy my book!
« Reply #98 on: 30 Nov 2006, 03:15 »

Dude, we were just saying shit that sounded technological.  Supersynthesized fridge?  That doesn't make sense either.  I mean, the song is called "Technology In Space" for christ sakes.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #99 on: 30 Nov 2006, 10:33 »

Universal Supervisor - Another Day

Okay, first off, very good sound quality for an unsigned band. The drum sound and a slight compression on the vocals are the only thing that betrays it as non-professional. As for the song itself, okay. Pretty generic, but a decent riff and the slightly dancey drums are pretty interesting. I'll give it a 6/10. I could imagine these guys making it. Dunno how far, but somewhere.

Right, now for mine. If you don't like this there is no joy in your soul.

Stormcrow - Old Admiral Steiner
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up