THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 11:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lord of the Rings MMORG  (Read 2170 times)

the_tard

Lord of the Rings MMORG
« on: 28 Dec 2006, 07:19 »

http://pc.ign.com/articles/743/743860p2.html

Looks pretty interesting. I like the graphics as opposed to WoW because the cartoonish style characters always bugged me. I signed up for the beta for some reason...I really don't know why considering I don't like WoW and I dont really play mmorpg's. Have you guys heard anything about this? Just wondering.

P.S. I am so being a hobbit.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
Re: Lord of the Rings MMORG
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2006, 08:08 »

I was in the beta...it was kind of fun.  I still haven't found a single MMORPG worth my time and money, however.  This one was so far, was pretty mediocre, just as bad as World of Warcraft.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

the_tard

« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2006, 11:33 »

I'm not playing anything I have to pay money for (monthly), I just wanted to check out the game. I'm pretty sure my friend will be getting the game anyway, his dad is an enormous LOTR buff.

kokeyjoe

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2006, 17:52 »

I first heard about this somewhere around four years ago.  Four years. And not just hearing about "the possibility of one," but more like seeing actual screenshots and development shots. After I didn't hear much more and it seemed like the game was taking forever, I gave up caring.  And now that I've freed myself of MMOs altogether, I really don't care, hehe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up