THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 00:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tobacco thread  (Read 15525 times)

PacoSees

Re: Tobacco thread
« Reply #50 on: 15 Jan 2008, 09:34 »

I'm a smoker.  I smoke Matinée Extra Mild....er.. Mellow as they are now called.  I want to get into smoking pipes and cigars, but I don't know enough about them to start. 

I started smoking my pipe after a couple months of cigarettes, and as simple as this might sound, going into a tobacco shop and asking the clerks will actually get you pretty far.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #51 on: 15 Jan 2008, 11:12 »

I want to get into smoking pipes and cigars, but I don't know enough about them to start. 

Don't inhale.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #52 on: 15 Jan 2008, 17:58 »

You can inhale every now and then, but don't do it too much or you'll get sick, the real deal with smoking pipes and cigars is to taste the tobacco smoke. Whatever that means. Though I'm starting to be able to tell the difference between cheap tobacco and better stuff now myself.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #53 on: 15 Jan 2008, 18:03 »

cowboy killers.

...that's your standard Marlboro filtered cigarette, if you didn't already know that. see also: "marb reds"
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up