THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Holiday Haul?  (Read 65743 times)

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
Re: Official Holiday Haul?
« Reply #100 on: 26 Dec 2007, 18:53 »

Damnit, I need to buy Wii now.

Fixed. Wii is a badass system. Nowhere near the awesome graphical capabilities of the next-gen systems, but the interface is such a mindfuck. My friend got COD3 for it today and she's having a damn good time.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #101 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:17 »

Here is my list. Screw all of you that get expensive stuff, these gifts come from the heart.

A little bear figurine (I get one every year to put on my shelf)
Into the Wild - John Krakauer
His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
Selected Poems by Mark Strand
Superbad (chicka chicka yeah)
A plaid hoodie
Red leather laptop tote
Teal necklace
Maybe... $70 cash?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #102 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:29 »

His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman

Looks like the movie is succeeding in helping to promote atheism in the world, awesome job.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #103 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:35 »

I've read them already, but now that they're out in one volume I decided it was time for me to own it. Also I actually bought it for myself right before Christmas, as I didn't put it on my list, so now I have two. One will be returned to Barnes and Noble for some other books. I'm thinking the Narnia collection.
Liz is touching me.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #104 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:43 »

the Chronicles of Narnia is the complete antitheist of His Dark Materials.

captain zoe

« Reply #105 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:57 »

Guys, it is taking me forever to load all of my music onto this infernal little contraption they call an iPod. I've got about 150 CDs in my room and they are all going onto this little baby, thank god its got lke 80gb to it. I suppose it isn't all too bad, at least iTunes from what I can tell so far is mostly automatic.

I got an 80gb Classic myself, it took about a half hour to put on all 12 gigs of music on my computer.  I only had a 4gb mini before, so it's weird having EVERY SINGLE song I possess on my iPod.  And pictures.  And videos.  And I still have 64 gigs left.  Gaah!

What else...
some cds (James Blunt, Acoustic Alchemy are 2 of them)
"I Am America and So Can You" by Stephen Colbert
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Harry Potter 5
The Legend of Drizzt Box Set I-III ([/nerd])
A pair of amazingly comfortable slippers
And some assorted miscellany....a box of strawberry Pocky, some little things, etc.

Santa was good this year. 

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #106 on: 26 Dec 2007, 20:00 »

the Chronicles of Narnia is the complete antitheist of His Dark Materials.

And damn good. I'm agnostic.
Liz is touching me.

Narr

« Reply #107 on: 26 Dec 2007, 20:19 »

Which one is that?  Is that the one that's about his roots, where he escapes from the Underdark?  I thought it was a good series.

As for me, I got a bunch of Webcomic T-Shirts (favorite being the "WW(batman)D" shirt off DrMcninja.com, and then a large gift visa.  That's it.  Pretty simple Christmas this year.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #108 on: 26 Dec 2007, 23:27 »

the Chronicles of Narnia is the complete antithesis of His Dark Materials.

Fixed, antitheist means against any theism, anti-religion. Which Narnia is not.

However, I agree with Misconception. While I am definitely atheist, I still managed to enjoy Chronicles of Narnia as a great children's series, I just ignored its religious undertones just like I ignore the Bible. On a daily basis. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about religion now, I'll only piss people off in some way or another.

Yeah, that iPod is insane, I've got everything on there, plus my brother's stuff. Like, 40gigs left over, and like somewhere around 2 weeks worth of music. Plus my brother's X-play podcasts.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #109 on: 26 Dec 2007, 23:27 »

UPDATE:

So I got two gifts tonight. My one friend got me David Byrne's McSweeney's-published book, Arboretum, along with a $25 gift certificate to the local independent record store. My other friend got me THIS SHIRT.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #110 on: 26 Dec 2007, 23:33 »

My friend took me to a tobacco shop and got me pipe tobacco. Thus, the tobacco thread was born.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #111 on: 26 Dec 2007, 23:54 »

All my friends are jerks so far.
In other news, the underwear is fantastic.  Haven't touched the Billy Collins book, and I'm listening to the CD as I did before my brother sat his beefy ass on the original.
It sounds like some of you people need to adopt me into families that actually care.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #112 on: 27 Dec 2007, 00:58 »

I got a new HP Pavilion Entertainment PC, an awesome knitted hat with pom poms, a pair of brown Docs (pics in photo thread already), a VOX headphone adapter (which I successfully used today to play my guitar through my stereo system without blowing anything up!!), chocolate covered pretzels and graham crackers (omnomnom), a Ludlow Guitars T-shirt from my co-worker (we don't have any type of required work clothing so it's a T-shirt for the outside world and actually cool to own), and the promise of gifts on New Year's Eve from my mom who always holds out until then to give gifts. She just returned from a trip to southeast Asia so I'm expecting something from there.

• In Rainbows diskbox

This year wasn't much and I'm really okay with that. Instead it was just a good day with my family.

Choke on a dick Johnny.

(Just teasing. Merry Christmas!)

So you won't be interested in the black and red lace corset and thong my boyfriend got me for Christmas? Pity.

Ok, sack up and admit it, how many of you immediately went to Aurostion upon reading this post?

I got:
A REDICULOUS PENIS THE SIZE OF MY ARM

I am deeply sorry but this is what I saw at first glance.
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #113 on: 27 Dec 2007, 01:24 »

from friends:
-chopin's nocturnes. i already have a copy, but now i can have a copy to use at home and one at school!
-a peach-colored rose. when i say peach colored i mean it really made people remark, "wow, that looks like a peach or a nectarine." it was orange with red at the outer rims. i know florists probably accomplish this trick by adding dyes to the water but whatever, i thought it was pretty neat.
-temporary henna tattoos.
-earrings. each one is a plastic baby on top of a metal painted earth globe, the kind that has a political map on it. one baby is black and the other is white. fun fact: both have blue eyes for some reason!

from family:
-$50. i ended up regifting this a few days later though.
-earrings. relatively generic silver hoopy things. my aunt who gave them to me is a sweetie though!
-plain white tee. not sure if this counts as a christmas gift, but my mom paid for it on christmas eve.

isn't present-wrapping funny? i think it is funny. i mean, that is cool if you can get all into the details and the ribbons and stuff, cause i was like that for a few years too, but i am just lazier now. i just think it is interesting that we manipulate our emotions in such a conscious way, that we enjoy the suspense of not knowing, of hiding and uncovering, the process of revealing. rituals are funny!

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #114 on: 27 Dec 2007, 02:41 »

I agree with Misconception. While I am definitely atheist, I still managed to enjoy Chronicles of Narnia as a great children's series, I just ignored its religious undertones just like I ignore the Bible. On a daily basis. Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about religion now, I'll only piss people off in some way or another.
If a Christian can enjoy and absolutely love His Dark Materials, an atheist can enjoy Narnia. It's, you know, fiction, so read it as such. Of course, Pullman absolutely hates Lewis and says so often; he thinks The Chronicles of Narnia are sexist.

Whatever. CHRISTMAS! I got my man a remote-controlled helicopter.

He likes to fly it inside and make it hit things.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

rae

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #115 on: 27 Dec 2007, 03:01 »

T-shirts from threadless, The Stand and Salems Lot on dvd, Ghostworld and 30 Days of Night comics, truckload of chocolate, Doctor Who boxset, knee high boots, Harry Potter dvd and the usual stuff like pj's, smellies, socks, pants etc. Oh and £105, some of which I am using to get a fish eye camera.
Mook.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #116 on: 27 Dec 2007, 08:48 »

chopin's nocturnes

Nice. Mind uploading a rapidshare or something?

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #117 on: 27 Dec 2007, 09:26 »

it is a book of sheet music! ...unless you meant a zip of pdf files? or me playing all of them? maybe you were joking, but either way i probably can't!

costacide

« Reply #118 on: 27 Dec 2007, 09:40 »

Books (because I a nerd)
Socks (because I destroy socks and underwear pretty regularly)
A Barnes & Noble gift card (for more books)
Toiletries (insinuations that I need them to smell pretty)

Ally

« Reply #119 on: 27 Dec 2007, 09:56 »

Question! But only because I'm positive that my family doesn't read this board.

This year for Hanukkah, I got a card in the mail, informing me that my aunt, her husband, and her daughter made a donation in my name to a charity as a gift. My brother received the same gift. This charity was not a charity that I'd ever heard of, or one that I felt any particular inclination towards, although I'm sure that it is a good charity that does good work. There has been trouble in my family, especially between this aunt and her daughter and me and my mom. We gave her daughter (my cousin) a gift this year.

Is this bad etiquette? I feel like it is (as you can probably tell). I don't really care, but it seems rude that they didn't at least choose a charity that I care about.
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2007, 10:07 by Ally »

dr.sangaygupta

« Reply #120 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:06 »

well....I have a split family so, I usually get twice the haul, because I have two Christmas days.
so far I have gotten:
-socks (lol)
-t-shirts
   both were nice.
-tool box
  so I would stop stealing tools from my garage
-a new 3' 1/2" longboard
-pulp fiction
-the simpsons movie
-$50 gift card to barns and noble
-$40 gift card to Best Buy
-plus a combined $650 from relatives and both parents.

'Twas a good year this year. :]

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #121 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:09 »

I'm alright with it, Ally. A few years back, my uncle did the same thing, donating money to a charity in my name (I can't remember the name of it, but they provide wheelchairs to disabled children in poor countries). I thought it was a really nice gesture.

It wasn't a charity I would've given to on my own (those being the Jimmy Fund/Red Sox Foundation and Save The Music), but a good move either way.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

yelley

• The Neighbor of the Beast
  • i believe in knitting.
    • it's peanut butter yelley time
« Reply #122 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:09 »

honestly ally, i'd be miffed if my family did something like that for me. only because my entire family is religious and i am not, so knowing them they'd choose a very religious charity that i wouldn't donate to on my own.

this isn't to say that religious charities are bad... i'd just prefer to know that my money isn't going towards something that i don't believe in and have a slight bit of contempt for, you know?

basically, donating to a charity in someone's name as a gift is fine if you know it's a charity that that person knows of and supports. otherwise... kind of lame, should have done more research.
Quote from: tommy
you do lurk below the surface of the forum, emerging occasionally to pluck a young man from our ranks before plunging back into the murky depths from whence you came
Quote from: J0n
You are pretty totally creepshow, yelley

Dissy

• The German Chancellory building
  • The only asshole in the internets
« Reply #123 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:22 »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000X25GWM/sr=8-3/qid=1198778533/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=468642&s=videogames&qid=1198778533&sr=8-3

*The Gold DS and Phatom Hourglass which has not been truned off since 11pm on the 24th
*A DS lite starter kit
*Over the Hedge (DS game which I already own)
iPod travel kit (with new headphones, finally)
*Led Zeppelin Boxers (Stairway to Heaven)
*Splinter Cell Double Agent Limited Edition for 360 (Which was less than the regular edition at CompUSA)
New Leather Wallet w/ mahogony drawer-thingy.

The first three came together as a BestBuy bundle

(*-I purchased it myself)
Quote from: Tommy on Gabbly
i'm not paying for your boob jon
Quote from: Darryl
I fuck at typos
Quote from: Squiddy
but you haven't sig quoted me yet kevin
Quote from: Darryl on meebo
9 inches is pathetic by today's standard

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #124 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:36 »

This year for Hanukkah, I got a card in the mail, informing me that my aunt, her husband, and her daughter made a donation in my name to a charity as a gift. My brother received the same gift. This charity was not a charity that I'd ever heard of, or one that I felt any particular inclination towards, although I'm sure that it is a good charity that does good work. There has been trouble in my family, especially between this aunt and her daughter and me and my mom. We gave her daughter (my cousin) a gift this year.

Is this bad etiquette? I feel like it is (as you can probably tell). I don't really care, but it seems rude that they didn't at least choose a charity that I care about.

I don't know if it was a dick move.  If there was trouble in your family with them to begin with, I guess they can't be expected to try that hard.  I'm just wondering why you bother exchanging gifts anyway.
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #125 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:43 »

Yes. It is bad etiquette. Here's why - donations to charities are tax deductible. It's pretty common for people to do things in December that are write-off able (though that may not have been their goal). It would have been completely okay if you had mentioned a charity that you cared about and they made a donation to that charity. I've even heard of people having several different charities and having giftees choose the charity they wanted their gift to go to.

Also, sometimes people will lie and say they donated to a charity for you, even though they really didn't. Not saying that's what they did, but... *shrugs* Or they'll donate twenty bucks and tell everyone that they donated twenty bucks in their name. Not to mention the fact that you're supposed to give gifts that the receiver would want/appreciate, not what you want.

I personally would have just preferred a card with a hand-written note.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #126 on: 27 Dec 2007, 10:48 »

Giving donations for charities as gifts isn't really something I've thought about, but it has become increasingly popular here to give away goats, chickens, grandmas and stuff, meaning you "buy" one of those things (there are a bunch of other options), and then the person gets a card saying that a goat/chicken/grandma/latrine/whatever has been donated as their gift or something (some charities give away the actual thing you buy, others use it as a "symbol" for giving money or whatever). It seems to me like there are way more people giving these things away than actually saying they want them. It's sorta like "I couldn't think of anything to give you because you already have everything, so here's a goat." I wouldn't mind buying something like this to someone I knew wanted it or knew was into that kind of stuff, but otherwise, I'd be skeptical. Because I know I'd think it was kinda blah, even though it's probably "wrong" of me to feel that way - but I know I'm not the only one.

Christmas happens once a year, I'm a student living off of a student loan, there are things I want and need that I cannot afford, and getting nice things, even though not everyone buys stuff I need, once a year is nice (well, twice including my birthday, but I don't get a lot of gifts then). I'm already planning on donating to certain charities whenever I get a steady income, and I sometimes donate to charities now (although minimal amounts), and I kinda like deciding who to donate to and not.

I guess I feel like it was a bad move, yes.

Ally

« Reply #127 on: 27 Dec 2007, 12:12 »

Okay, I'm glad that I'm not being a spoiled brat. I haven't talked to my brother about it. pen, we still give gifts because we like to pretend that nothing is wrong.

On the upside, I did spend my Christmas serving lunch to people who had nowhere to go, which was cool. An old guy told me that he hoped that I would get married and stay married for a long, long time.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #128 on: 27 Dec 2007, 12:17 »

Does that count as a part of the holiday haul?

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #129 on: 27 Dec 2007, 12:33 »

we still give gifts because we like to pretend that nothing is wrong.

A true New England family.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #130 on: 27 Dec 2007, 12:38 »

That happens a lot down in the South where I grew up. Well, either that or a blood feud starts.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #131 on: 27 Dec 2007, 13:35 »

4-6 sweaters

.... 5 sweaters?

No, -2 sweaters.

I got £295 and some stuff to rub on myself to smell nice.

Mr. Allycat

« Reply #132 on: 27 Dec 2007, 13:50 »

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #133 on: 27 Dec 2007, 15:13 »

I think it's a deliberately pissy way of saying "you don't need/deserve a gift".

In this situation, yes.

However, I like the Humane Society and that's what my aunt and uncle did for my brother and I this year. They sent us a card because they probably didn't want us to think we don't exist or that we don't matter. Whether or not it's a tax write-off is irrelevant - the point is, the Humane Society has more money and my aunt and uncle made sure it happened on our behalf. They didn't ask, and if they had I probably would have said something like Oxfam, but since we have cats and they were adopted from the Humane Society I understand their reasoning.

In Ally's case, it was because that side of the family are fond of dick moves. In my case, I couldn't be happier with it.
« Last Edit: 27 Dec 2007, 15:15 by Johnny C »
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

captain zoe

« Reply #134 on: 27 Dec 2007, 15:53 »

Which one is that?  Is that the one that's about his roots, where he escapes from the Underdark?  I thought it was a good series.

It's Homeland, Exile, and Sojourn.  All the Drizzt books (with the exception of the brand new ones) got new covers and they've all been put into this new series called "Legend of Drizzt."  It's everything from Homeland to Sea of Swords.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #135 on: 27 Dec 2007, 16:27 »

Well Drizzt is featured in several other books isn't he? Namely, the ones I've read about the Crystal Shard.

Spinless

« Reply #136 on: 27 Dec 2007, 16:35 »

I got £295

If you don't buy an iPod I'm gonna use the £20 I got  to come down there an kick your ass!

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #137 on: 27 Dec 2007, 16:40 »

People of the forums! Anyone that got money for Christmas should send me $10 to put in my QCon 2008 fund. Those that got obscene amounts should consider being a little more generous.
Liz is touching me.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #138 on: 27 Dec 2007, 16:53 »

I'm going to have to get another job to afford going up there as it is.

öde

« Reply #139 on: 27 Dec 2007, 16:57 »

If you don't buy an iPod I'm gonna use the £20 I got  to come down there an kick your ass!

Why would I want an iPod? I don't want or need an iPod.

kizzie

« Reply #140 on: 27 Dec 2007, 17:02 »

This is what I got:

Yay me.  An engagement ring and an iPod shuffle.  ^.^

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #141 on: 27 Dec 2007, 17:06 »

now admittedly that is a tasteful ring. There's another thread that bears your thoughts and attention.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #142 on: 27 Dec 2007, 18:47 »

I done good!
I got a 26-inch widescreen flat-panel HD tv. Mom, my grandma and I paid for it together.
Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii
a nice blanket
a nice robe and matching slippers
cocoa mug with hot apple cider and hot cocoa packets
a silver dollar thing, I get one every year
nice towels
$20 gift certificate
Dethklok-The Dethalbum tshirt
a $5 gift certificate to Hot Topic ("Get it??? HUH GET IT? Maybe you should sleep on it and get a notary!" It's a joke about Metalocalypse)
a pretty giant sparkly ring, but not quite as pretty and/or sparkly as kizzie's
a big ol' record bag. The front of it is the cover of a vinyl record-an early Bob Dylan
Shower gel and lotion
kick-ass handmade mittens
aaaaaand Chuck Klosterman IV. Barnes and Noble were sold out, and B. Dalton only had one left. He's a fantastic writer; it still blows my mind when he writes about Wyndmere, which is veryvery close to my hometown, and he mentions names that I recognize from Lidgerwood. (All of these towns have way less than 1000 people, and that is why my mind is so blown)
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #143 on: 28 Dec 2007, 06:40 »

This year for Hanukkah..

You get gifts for Hanukkah? The one where we're supposed to light the candles and all? Really?

Huh.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #144 on: 28 Dec 2007, 07:26 »

Giving donations for charities as gifts isn't really something I've thought about, but it has become increasingly popular here to give away goats, chickens, grandmas and stuff,

You people give away grandmothers?
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #145 on: 28 Dec 2007, 07:33 »

This year I accrued the following items:

- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (paperback adult edition) by JK Rowling (duh but I'm going to be very thorough)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (hardcover adult edition) by JK Rowling
- The God Delusion (paperback) by Richard Dawkins
- Tango & Cash (DVD)
- The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Film Trilogy Boxed Set (DVD)
- a 2008 Futurama wall calander
- a pair of thongs
- $50 which I spent on a second hand copy of The Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition for my Xbox 360.

Perhaps more important are the gifts that I gave to other people:

- a "Pistols for Pandas" t-shirt from Homestarrunner.com
- a pink, "blinged out" infra red mouse (it is enrusted with fake jewels)
- a Nike synthetic leather golf glove
- the House Boxed Set - Seasons 1-3 (DVD)
- a wonderful Christmas lunch of roast lamb and roast vegetables with an entree of smoked salmon stuffed with sour cream, garlic and spring onions.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #146 on: 28 Dec 2007, 07:39 »

Giving donations for charities as gifts isn't really something I've thought about, but it has become increasingly popular here to give away goats, chickens, grandmas and stuff,
You people give away grandmothers?
Appearently so. I haven't checked it out yet, so I'm not really sure what it's about, but I'm guessing they're funding grandparents somewhere in Africa so that they can take care of (their grand?)children whose parents have died of AIDS or other diseases. There has been some odd citations in the newspapers due to this thing, about selling grandmothers and stuff.

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #147 on: 28 Dec 2007, 07:51 »

- a pair of thongs

Shane had to inform me that thongs are apparently a significantly different item down under than they are up here...still, I'll never be able to unthink that.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #148 on: 28 Dec 2007, 08:01 »

Jimmy, you didn't get ME a Nike golf glove. =(

I could always use a backup. I go through golf gloves (much like I used to with batting gloves) like crazy. They'll last maybe five months and then they're shredded.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #149 on: 28 Dec 2007, 10:00 »

oo obsessions, your avatar reminds me that I learned just yesterday that Christopher Walken visited my mom's shop once (she owns a hair salon.) How cool is that?

I... probably should have PMed that.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up