Neither like nor dislike
- 8 (4.3%)
Somewhat dislike
- 16 (8.7%)
Strongly dislike
- 7 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you like Faye, as a character?  (Read 122557 times)

ColonelTorch

Re: Do you like Faye, as a character?
« Reply #150 on: 20 Feb 2008, 22:56 »

I love Faye. No doubt about it. Sure, sometimes she does stuff that I'm not particularly fond of. But she's still my favorite and I would hang out with her if she was a real person.

I understand why people don't like her, but there's not a lot that's going to change my mind about her. Dora is...Dora's good. I like Dora, but sometimes she just gets on my nerves. I'm not sure what it is.

As far as Faye and Sven, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not sure how I feel. I think that, especially after seeing today's comic, that maybe this thing with Sven is good for her and it will likely help her get better. At least I hope so.

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #151 on: 06 Mar 2008, 15:48 »

Well, it will be time for everyone to re-evaluate their feelings on Faye and Dora, and Marten too for that matter, when this trainwreck pulls into the station, and we can see how well everybody handles the fallout.  :evil:

Lingus

« Reply #152 on: 07 Mar 2008, 04:44 »

I just finished reading the entire comic over the past week (yeah, I'm a newbie) so I'm sure my opinion doesn't count for as much as someone who has been reading the comic for much longer. But, I'm gonna tell you anyways so :P.

I'm the kind of person who gets involved with the characters in a story (especially when the story is written well and the character development was done well, which it was done extremely well imo in this comic). I get to the point where I feel like I know the characters, and sometimes (I know I'm crazy) I feel like they're my friends... With that said, I can't really say I dislike any of the characters in this comic. I like them all. I don't have a favorite either, although I would say I associate with Marten the most because he's very similar to me in the way he acts.

Anyways, my vote was Strongly Like, as I would pick the same for all of the characters.

waterloosunset

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #153 on: 25 Mar 2008, 13:41 »

i used to really like faye as a character and thought she was great. now, im not too sure. shes become a bit boring. we need more Hannelore!

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #154 on: 25 Mar 2008, 19:32 »

i used to really like faye as a character and thought she was great. now, im not too sure. shes become a bit boring. we need more Hannelore!

"A bit boring"? She just did something completely unexpected of her, and it threw the entire main cast for a loop, potentially ending a long-standing relationship. How is that boring?

Boom

« Reply #155 on: 25 Mar 2008, 20:12 »

My own opinion is that she's diminished in likability in the last year.

^ Agreed

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.
« Reply #156 on: 25 Mar 2008, 21:05 »

No, and hell no. Less Hanners is better Hanners.

Uber Ritter

• Curry sauce
« Reply #157 on: 26 Mar 2008, 05:50 »

I do think Faye's (relatively) non bitchy, non weepy handling of recent developments makes me like her more.
I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up