THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 05:46
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Do u liek boobs????  (Read 102859 times)

Aimless

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Untss untss untss untss
Do u liek boobs????
« on: 30 Mar 2008, 02:59 »

Please forgive the asinine title...

This article got me thinking about breasts, and I realised something that I've probably known on some level for a long while, but that I've probably never articulated: without a sexual context, I find breasts to be kinda, well, boring (at least from the outside).

In fact, I'm beginning to think that I find almost everything about the human body kinda boring, outside a sexual or medical context.

This came as a bit of a surprise to me because I used to like believing that I'm the kind of person who can separate attraction to the physical form from attraction to personality and behaviour, and place significant importance on the former (so as to distinguish myself from those condescending idealists that think personality is the only thing that should matter?).

Is this something you guys recognise? Is it a symptom of growing up, or of simply being desensitised?

Perhaps you've had a discussion about this before, but I didn't think I'd be helped by a search for "boobs" or "breasts" on these forums :)
Sometimes I think, sometimes I am

Narr

Re: Do u liek boobs????
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2008, 03:27 »

True story: It's very much an American thing to be all "tee-hee boobies!"  I mean, it's not that women in other countries can walk around topless and no one will do a double-take, but the idolization of breasts as we Americans view them doesn't even really extend to Canada or Mexico, our closest neighbors.  (The Japanese, on the other hand... well.... it's the fucking Japanese.)

My german professor told us a story about a time he taught in Germany for a year.  He was teaching foreign exchange students from the US.  They went down to a bath house.  He didn't realize that public spas and the like in Germany do not separate men from women.  He also didn't realize that people don't do the little towel thing to cover the pride and joy while in saunas.  At first, he was shocked (one of his colleagues was with them and called him a prude, in fact) but then he realized something profound.  He noticed that the boys (not his boys, but the natives) were comfortable talking to the women in the place, despite the fact everyone was naked.  It wasn't lust in their eyes.  It wasn't a sexual thing.  It was just a person that happened to be naked.

That said, I still think boobs are pretty great in a sexual context.  I'm just not as phased by them outside of wanting to plunder a woman's treasure as most other men in the country because I've made the conscious decision to just accept things that are there as simply being there, nothing special about it.  (Not saying it always works; just saying if you make a decision ahead of time, it makes it a lot easier to get closer to that ideal.)

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2008, 08:57 »

My frist wierd cultural boob experience (I haven't had nearly enough of them) was in Caines, Australia. Some friends and I were there for a few days and some of the girls I was with wanted to go down to the Public Lagoon area to lay out and some of the guys thought it would be fun to get some beef from the store and BBQ it (endless shrimp on the barbie jokes were made cause it's Australia hurr). I was talking to my friend Jule while she was laying out, and for some reason, she sat up to say something to me, and her shoulder/head perfectly framed a girl laying out topless behind her. It threw me for a second, but after looking around, I realized lots of girls were doing it, so it was just a thing, and no big deal. I, of course, asked Julie if she would be doing it, and she hit me.

But, boobs have never really been a big thing to me. There have been numerous occasions where I've befriended a girl, decided I liked her, then someone pointed out to me that she "has a totally huge rack, man" and it's hard to get someone to believe that I just never noticed it before they mentioned it. I'm way more of a butt guy, but apparently there's no such thing as a guy that doesn't like boobs, according to most of the people I know...

Like Narr said, they can definitely be great in certain circumstances, but they aren't the kind of thing I really look for, because... well, it just never really has been. I don't actually have a reason why.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2008, 09:02 »

If people in other countries don't recognize how awesome boobs are, well, then that's just another reason we're better than them.

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2008, 09:03 »

Sure, I like boobs, but I tend to just ignore them if there is something more important going on.

morca007

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #5 on: 30 Mar 2008, 09:35 »

Sure boobs are nice, but then again, so is potentially just about everything else on an attractive woman.

will: wanton sex god

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #6 on: 30 Mar 2008, 09:57 »

Proportionality is key.  Really, it's all I care about.  Oh and no weird nippies.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #7 on: 30 Mar 2008, 09:59 »

Boobs are awesome. Like, awesome. I love boobs.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #8 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:00 »

Quite honestly, I'll notice a girls' eyes before I notice her breasts.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #9 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:04 »

Boobs are pretty good, but it doesn't really matter if a girl isn't particularly well endowed in that area. It's more just an added bonus.
Get off my land

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #10 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:06 »

Proportionality is key.

Yeah but what does that mean exactly. As in, what proportions, and proportionate to what? The word "proportionate" is practically a synonym of "relative" after all.

What if she's topless?

EDIT: xoxo tommy
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2008, 11:29 by jhocking »

Aminal

« Reply #11 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:10 »

I read the article, and I guess my feelings for it fall on the positive side.  I know that I enjoy swimming topless, but it's uncomfortable when I'm the only one.(Or when the fuzz show up.) The weird thing is, I'm not sure I can separate my breasts from a sexual context.  It's always at the back of my mind when I'm topless, even if I can push it away by saying "Nobody here is looking at you like that."  I don't think it'll ever go away.  Thanks a lot, Puritan founders of America!

But how can we even pay attention to this minor feminist victory when JOSS WHEDON IS RAPING WOMEN?*

Quote from: valley_parade

The eyes are the boobs of the face.  They're both just a pair of concentric circles.

*Movies forum.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2008, 11:08 by Aminal »

star.torturer

« Reply #12 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:34 »

Well I confess, I am a pervert...dont particularly want to be, but I struggle not to be.... sorry

so yeah, ßøøߧ are great... if only I could get used to them....

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #13 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:37 »

( . )( . )
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #14 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:40 »

What if she's topless?

Good point.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Saiokuo

« Reply #15 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:41 »

I agree with some of the other people who've posted that Americans have made breasts into more of a big deal than they are. Breasts are a secondary sex characterist (lulz AP Psychology is paying off) which is the equivelent of a male having facial hair. Men certainly aren't required to cover up their beards so why should women be forced to cover their mammary glands? I feel like I'm restating what has already been said but I really think it's the sexual view of women that the American society fosters that makes breasts so taboo. Turn on the tv during a major sporting event; you will see a scantily clad woman laying on a car or drinking a beer making it confusing as to which 'product' is being sold - the car or the woman. Sex sells, at least in the US and breasts have become a symbol of sex. With this view of breasts it is simply not possible for American women to walk around topless. I've been to Europe and seen how casual exposed breasts are for women (in some areas, mind you) and I think it is a victory for women and the beginning of viewing women as people rather than sexual objects for men to oggle.
On a relatively unrelated note boobs are awesome.

MusicScribbles

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • John Milton was a punk rocker.
« Reply #16 on: 30 Mar 2008, 10:58 »

Man that is not a relatively unrelated note. This thread is about boobs, do not demean that. (Tone=Joking)
Anyway, I'm American, and I can say that boobs do not impress me like they used to.
Quote from: Tommydski
Listen to SLOAN you CUNTS.

will: wanton sex god

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #17 on: 30 Mar 2008, 11:20 »

Proportionality is key.
Yeah but what does that mean exactly. As in, what proportions, and proportionate to what? The word "proportionate" is practically a synonym of "relative" after all.

Relative to said girl's build or weight.  If youre a marathon runner i wont be upset that you dont have dub deez

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #18 on: 30 Mar 2008, 11:28 »

That article makes me think about a similar situation in Canada.  It's been legal here for women to go topless for about eight years, I believe.  In BC this was spearheaded by a woman who was arrested at a small Vancouver pool.  She ended up taking her case to the Supreme Court, and apparently afterwards travelled all over BC, going topless in all the pools she could.  At least, this is the story I was told while taking lifeguarding courses, as a warning to us not to challenge such people.

öde

« Reply #19 on: 30 Mar 2008, 11:53 »

Boobs are pretty nice but I don't think of them in a much more of a sexual way than I do about other body parts.

imapiratearg

« Reply #20 on: 30 Mar 2008, 11:54 »

Me too.  Honestly.  I agree with öde, too.  There are other parts of the feminine figure that are equally appealing, if not more so.  At least to me, anyways.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2008, 12:03 by imapiratearg »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #21 on: 30 Mar 2008, 11:57 »

When I look at a girl, the first thing I notice is if she has a moustache.

Saiokuo

« Reply #22 on: 30 Mar 2008, 12:03 »

So out of pure curiosity how many girls are actually in this thread? I noticed one earlier plus myself but it seems to be mostly male.

MusicScribbles

• John Milton was a punk rocker.
« Reply #23 on: 30 Mar 2008, 12:12 »

I wonder what kind of conclusion a thread like this would come to Tommy.
Quote from: Tommydski
Listen to SLOAN you CUNTS.

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?
« Reply #24 on: 30 Mar 2008, 12:52 »

Honestly, I find it hard not to totally ogle a nice chest. It takes a lot of willpower for me to stop my eyes from drifting towards them.

I reckon that's exclusively a function of being single and horny, though.
ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

mooface

« Reply #25 on: 30 Mar 2008, 13:14 »

Sex sells, at least in the US and breasts have become a symbol of sex. With this view of breasts it is simply not possible for American women to walk around topless. I've been to Europe and seen how casual exposed breasts are for women (in some areas, mind you) and I think it is a victory for women and the beginning of viewing women as people rather than sexual objects for men to oggle.

i would have to disagree with this, unfortunately.  in italy it's legal, and very common, for women to go around topless.  unfortunately, when you're watching italian tv it's immediately obvious that the women are possibly even more objectified here than they are in america.

anyways, i have to say i like boobs a lot.  i think they are pretty awesome.  i won't be walking around topless any time soon though because i am kind of full of myself and think that only a privileged few people should be allowed to see my nakedness.

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #26 on: 30 Mar 2008, 13:32 »

GUIDOS
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #27 on: 30 Mar 2008, 13:33 »

Well I confess, I am a pervert...dont particularly want to be, but I struggle not to be.... sorry

so yeah, ßøøߧ are great... if only I could get used to them....

Dude, you're 17. As long as you're aware of boundaries, it's not really perverted, so much as expected.  :roll:

Luckily, after years of repeated exposure it becomes easier to register them as "Hey, boobs! Boobs are awesome!" rather than "HAHghaghablualbaublagl".
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #28 on: 30 Mar 2008, 13:46 »

I have a really really really really REALLY bad breast fixation.

Usually the first thing I notice about a girl. Not my favorite part, but that's usually where I start, then I go to the face.

It's hard to take showers quickly lol.
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #29 on: 30 Mar 2008, 14:13 »

I completely agree that being topless should be allowed in certain situations.  In summer, I would be very happy to be in nothing but shorts, but the fact that I'm female prevents me from doing this.  I just don't see why men can be topless and women can't.  Hell, I have seen hairy shirtless men with boobs bigger than mine, and it was not a pretty sight.  If they're going to make it illegal for you to be topless because of breasts, they should at least enforce that law for both sexes. 

I don't think people would be doing that much staring, once the initial shock wore off, either.  Nudity isn't really that exciting.  One of my guy friends said "If I'm in a room full of similarly attractive women, most are naked, but one is wearing lingerie and another is wearing a sexy dress, I'd be ogling the one in the dress first and then the one in the lingerie.  Imagining her naked is half the fun of ogling."  I think this is true of many people.

Regarding boobs...yeah, they're great.  I don't see how people don't think they're great.  Sure, they may just be fat deposits, but they are fun fat deposits.  They look nice and are soft and smooshy and just generally pleasant. 

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
« Reply #30 on: 30 Mar 2008, 14:18 »

Boobs are pretty nice but I don't think of them in a much more of a sexual way than I do about other body parts.

I think that's Dan's way of saying he has an elbow fetish.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Chrasstor

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • ?Four dollars and x amount of cents
« Reply #31 on: 30 Mar 2008, 14:39 »

Well, I like boobs, enough to even be considered a 'boob person'... But, It's not something that I think can make or break a girl's sex-appeal. In fact, I'd definitely say that there are few things that can make or break a girl's sex-appeal(the face in general being one of the exceptions). For most people, I think that how a person's face looks is more attractive than most body-parts. I know first-hand that most of the girls I've crushed on haven't had the whole hourglass with huge knockers look going on. So many different things go into what makes a person attractive to really be so sensitive about boobs that you'd be all, "ZOMG MUST SPOOGE" whenever you see a topless chick with nice breasts walking by.

I mean, I'm sure the first few times that I'd see a woman with bare breasts at a pool I'd be feeling thankful and excited, but after a few times I'm sure it would just become another body part. I'm definitely not the most qualified to make this statement, but I think that sex is way more than just animal-like physical attraction, I mean, I'm sure it's somewhat that;but so much stuff must be incorporated. For an example, would you rather have sex with a drop dead gorgeous(by conventional standards) stranger, or with someone that you know and are even semi-attracted to? I know that I can honestly say I'd prefer the person I know. I'll digress by saying that every body part is just that, and none can really be made sexual, unless you say so.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2008, 14:41 by Chrasstor »

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #32 on: 30 Mar 2008, 14:58 »

If they're going to make it illegal for you to be topless because of breasts, they should at least enforce that law for both sexes. 

This was the idea behind some new laws in Sweden which allow women to swim topless.  

But I think the whole reason for it being taboo is because of the puritan nature of a large part of the country (and this also applies for other countries, particularly ones with theocracies).  There's a ridiculous amount of fundamentalists in our country who cry out and complain to our government when things like this happen, be it on tv or just out in the park.  Most of America either doesn't complain back about having rights taken away, or doesn't know that there is a system in place that lets us control what we see and don't see.

Fun Fact: The Parent's Television Council (a decidedly Christian organization, although they won't admit it) is responsible for 99.3% of the complaints to the FCC in regards to content they think should be removed from television.

If enough people complained to their House representatives and Senators, and the FCC, then the idea of toplessness as a taboo could be removed from American society.  The likelihood of this happening, however, is pretty low, given the large amount of senior citizens and fundamentalists who were brought up against it.  In about 40 years or so, when most of them are dead, our senior citizens will be the people who used to have topless mudfights at Woodstock, and maybe we'll have some progress.

On topic: No matter how good your rack is, I won't sleep with you if you're completely vapid/don't have a pretty face.  To be entirely honest, I'm 20 and still haven't had an actual relationship because all of the women I meet are either too dull/close-minded, don't have a pretty face, or are taken.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #33 on: 30 Mar 2008, 15:15 »

I like breasts.  Frankly, I can't help but glance at a woman's chest at least once or twice during a conversation, though they have to be presented well.  I think that if we were all to walk around topless, I wouldn't be fazed by it really, because like Darkbluerabbit's friend said, imagining a woman naked is half the fun of ogling.
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #34 on: 30 Mar 2008, 15:45 »

i do not get huge boobs. i have a pretty small chest but if they were any larger i would almost certainly have breast reduction surgery. even though i have never had large boobs i just get the feeling they would make my life all kinds of stupid inconvenient.

i don't really check out breasts on other girls either. i do not really have anything else to add to this! i guess the only way i can explain my lack of fascination with breasts is that when i am checking out a dude i don't exactly stare at his pectoral muscles or junk or anything, so i just don't do it with women either. people as a whole are pretty awesome but the idea of ogling particular body parts just makes me feel like a bit of a skeezy objectifying jerk. i know most people can't help it but i don't know, somehow i just can't and never have been able do it.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #35 on: 30 Mar 2008, 16:05 »

Actually one of my friends from high school recently had that procedure done because her boobs were way out of proportion to her body.  And honestly, if someone's boobs just look too unnaturally big or just unnatural in general, it really just turns me off.
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

öde

« Reply #36 on: 30 Mar 2008, 16:09 »

Okay, it seems I didn't really state my stance clearly enough. I am not really attracted to people's bodies most of the time. I appreciate a nice arse, fun little tits, or a toned stomach or whatever but it doesn't make the leap to sexual desire. It certainly helps, but it doesn't mean shit to me if I don't like someone's personality.

morca007

« Reply #37 on: 30 Mar 2008, 16:30 »

Nudity isn't really that exciting.  One of my guy friends said "If I'm in a room full of similarly attractive women, most are naked, but one is wearing lingerie and another is wearing a sexy dress, I'd be ogling the one in the dress first and then the one in the lingerie.  Imagining her naked is half the fun of ogling."  I think this is true of many people.
This post.

ForteBass

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
« Reply #38 on: 30 Mar 2008, 17:13 »

z0mg! bewbs! lol!
Quote from: Eris
Man, Friday night and I'm drawing tacos to post on the internet. I need another drink.

Narr

« Reply #39 on: 30 Mar 2008, 18:31 »

I doubt things would transition in the United States as easily as they transitioned in Sweden about these laws.

I bet you'd have a bunch of stalkers hanging out around public pools, hoping to catch a glimpse of someone they've got a permanent hard-on over topless.

And because we're prudes, it'd take an even longer time for most women to accept it.  I think men here would be all "HELLS YEAH" if something like this was passed, but it wouldn't even matter because you wouldn't ever see it anyway as we're shy about our bodies.

littlelove

• Plantmonster
« Reply #40 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:03 »

boobs? I like 'em.
I mean, I guess I would have to, them being attached to my chest and all.

small boobs? see above.

Chrasstor

« Reply #41 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:06 »

Posted by: Ben792x

Do you like it how when it A GIRLS BOOBS ARE SMALL?

Yeah, well... Like I said, I could definitely be into a girl who was completely flat chested, given the circumstances were good. Boobs are awesome, but it's really superficial to really base a potential relationship around them. I don't think anybody will argue against that.

But, to answer your question, yeah, small boobs are definitely 'hott' if they're shapely and stuff.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #42 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:09 »

Breasts are kind of fun. You poke the underside of them and they jiggle. It is fun to watch, but you get funny looks when you do that in public.

I have always had a pretty small chest, and I wanted bigger boobs, purely because it was easier to find bras that were a cup size bigger than the one I was wearing. So if my boobs were a cup bigger, I could go to department stores rather than underwear shops and pay less money for a bra, which means more money for me. So I went on the pill, and my chest got bigger. Wham Bam, thank you Ma'am. I wouldn't want them any larger than they are now, though, because I get distracted by them enough as it is. Also, while they are still not all that large, I am a small person in general, so the look more...substantial? They are not basketballs, but they are still noticeable.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

ZJGent

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Night Talk at Harvey's
« Reply #43 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:22 »

yeah boobs are great, yada yada.

but how bout them DICKS?

(on a serious note: how come, as was mentioned previously, america is breastcentric but not dickcentric? why aren't more useless products being sold by using catchy penile slogans and tasteful dick imagery?)
[02:29] Danosaur: I'd Spektor your Regina.

Chrasstor

« Reply #44 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:40 »

America and dicks, huh... All porn-stars have to be hung plus it's pretty much drilled into guys heads through pop-culture that bigger is better. There's still a focus on wangs, just, men aren't usually as often objectified as women are... I think that probably has to do with how women were the submissive gender to their dominant male counter-part for years... I'm pretty sure the reason behind that is how men are genetically stronger/larger, and how much of an important role strength played in the less civilized world.

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering Ben, I wasn't mocking you or anything with the quote. I just can't be arsed to go back and quote someone once I've written my message and someone else replies.

morca007

« Reply #45 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:44 »

blahblahsmallboobs
As had been said, proportionality. Large breasts look out of place on some people, and small breasts look out of place on some people. I find a person's "attractiveness" is based much, much more on their face than any other part of the body, everything else just tends to fall into line with it.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #46 on: 30 Mar 2008, 19:51 »

I say whatever to boobs. As long as they are proportional to the girl's body, then hey, it's good. I personally do not want my boobs to get any bigger and if they did and wouldn't shrink, I would get a reduction.

I will say that boobs make great pillows, though.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

imapiratearg

« Reply #47 on: 30 Mar 2008, 20:09 »

Faces > boobs or butts.  I agree with you all there.  There are some really normal parts of the body that can be attractive as well.  Honestly, I go like this when I look at a girl: Eyes, face, neck, shoulders, chest, tummy, hips, feet and then up again.  I guess some people call it the "up & down" but whatever, I do it to everybody, regardless of gender.

Also, I think that shoulders and necks are really sensual parts of the human figure.  Also the back.

Appreciate our boobage!

We do!

Nodaisho

« Reply #48 on: 30 Mar 2008, 20:18 »

I notice myself doing that to most people when I meet them (the up and down). I wonder where that originates from, is it instinct to check for any apparent danger?

Personally, I aesthetically like tall, skinny females, with a moderately small chest. I don't know where that comes from. Though, for practicality when it comes to kissin', tall is good for me because otherwise I would have to bend double to reach them. I have a friend that is 6'2" and he is going out with a girl that is 5'1, I find myself laughing because they seem so mismatched.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Social Bacon

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #49 on: 30 Mar 2008, 20:25 »

Eh, making it legal for women to go topless does not get rid of the taboo around it. It's legal for women to go topless here in Ontario but rarely have I ever seen any women taking advantage of this right (or maybe I just don't go to the beach often enough). In conclusion: boobs are great, but I think it will take a lot more work than a bit of legislature to destroy the taboo surrounding them (in Canada and the US at least).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up