THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 01 Jun 2024, 00:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread  (Read 275068 times)

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
Re: The Official "WTF MERCH!" Thread
« Reply #300 on: 05 Mar 2009, 02:26 »

Hey BigC I will ask Cristi to look into it tomorrow, please email me with your info
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

gammon

« Reply #301 on: 05 Mar 2009, 07:14 »

is there any point in posting some kind of "outstanding pre-topatoco orders to go" counter here?  at least then we'd have some idea of the mountain before you.

i ordered in november last year, but the relevant xmas & birthday have come & gone, so it's hardly a panic now, more curiosity as to whether i should be looking for anything in the post.

BigC

« Reply #302 on: 05 Mar 2009, 07:24 »

Jeph,

I had my husband sign in and send you a personal message with the important information. I'll also have him send another email to qcmerch today.

clubjuggler

« Reply #303 on: 05 Mar 2009, 08:05 »

I just found this forum today.  Been waiting on an order I sent on Jan 16.  Have sent 4 emails to the customer service address now with no reply (although I see from the first post that I should have changed my subject, so on the last one I did).  Paypal is no help and at this point I'm investigating small claims court, but I'd really rather just simply get the shirts I ordered.  Here is my order information:

Transaction Details

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3SC23860TP328874R)

Business Name:       Questionable Content    (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:       [email protected]
Payment Sent to:      [email protected]

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty    Item    Options    Price
1    Ruined Forever Mens' Domestic    Shirt Size: Medium Shirt Color: Sapphire    $22.00 USD

1    ZAP Shirt Mens' XXL Domestic         $21.00 USD

Amount     $43.00 USD

Order Description:       Shopping Cart
Item Total:       $43.00 USD
Shipping:       $0.00 USD
Handling:       $0.00 USD

Total Amount:       -$43.00 USD
Fee:       $0.00 USD
Total:       -$43.00 USD

Date:       Jan. 16, 2009
Time:       06:45:29 PST

At the very least I'd just like some sort of contact, rather than feeling like all my messages have gone down a black hole.

Random832

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #304 on: 05 Mar 2009, 13:01 »

If you order merch now it is all done by Topatoco and happens MUCH MUCH FASTER than it used to.

Cristi and I are still personally catching up on pre-topatoco orders but all orders placed via the new topatoco store go out very, very quickly as I understand it.

Why didn't you migrate the old orders to the new store? I mean, I get that it's probably too late now...

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #305 on: 05 Mar 2009, 13:41 »

We didn't think it would take this long to get the old orders sent out and figured it would make the transition easier. The transition did indeed go flawlessly but we're still playing catch-up and it sucks.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go have another panic attack about this stuff.
« Last Edit: 05 Mar 2009, 13:43 by jeph »
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #306 on: 06 Mar 2009, 01:57 »

Hello,
it would be just nice, if you could tell us if itīs of any help if we post the paypal details of our orders.  I ordered four months ago, since I ordered from Germany and the package has a long way to go, I just want to know if you will send any emaily after sending the t-shirt?

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #307 on: 10 Mar 2009, 21:05 »

I got a mail last month saying that you were waiting on another shirt order shipment. Since then, nothing else. Are we supposed to get a mail when our stuff has been shipped?

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #308 on: 11 Mar 2009, 06:12 »

Awww, Jeph! /Hug and /hug. One for you and pass one on to Cristi! 

I too ordered Jan 16th, though I believe my paypal is linked to my OLD email instead of the new one, which I dumbly emailed yall at. (Sapphire RUINED FOREVER tshirt, xxl womens, transaction ID: 0R173711NA666852M, old email: [email protected])

And since it appears that paypal, after 45 days, can't do anything about it, I'm willing to sit and wait some more. Just any news would be awesome! I would prefer NOT to IM Cristi since I believe when she gets on AIM, she gets bombarded and I don't want to add to that kind of stress.

:( She has our addresses and might come hunt us down, people! Remember that! SHE HAS YOUR ADDRESS!
*Proud Momma of an Autistic Son*

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #309 on: 11 Mar 2009, 06:43 »

We're making progress! I just put another big batch of orders in the mail last night. We got a bunch more shirts in from the printer so more stuff will be going out this week.

You get a shipping confirmation email when your stuff goes out, so keep an eye peeled.

kozmonaut

• Not quite a lurker
    • FTA Files
« Reply #310 on: 13 Mar 2009, 12:41 »

Hi, I ordered a shirt from the old store, when you were transitioning into the new one.
I ordered to Jan 18 2009.. I figure 3 months or so, is quite the delay. Can i finally please get this shirt? Ive been preety nice about waiting tons of months, and sending emails and having no reply, weak customer service.. At least outsource your shit to people who actually give a fuck about people who order your stuff.

Transaction Details

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #03M42118DX658405U)

Original Transaction
 Date     Type     Status     Details     Amount
 Jan. 18, 2009    Payment To Questionable Content     Completed     ...    -$20.00 USD

Related Transactions
 Date     Type     Status     Details     Amount
 Jan. 18, 2009    Add Funds from a Bank Account     Completed     Details    $25.63 CAD
 Jan. 18, 2009    Currency Conversion     Completed     Details    -$25.63 CAD
 Jan. 18, 2009    Currency Conversion     Completed     Details    $20.00 USD

Business Name:    
   Questionable Content    (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:    
   [email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty    Item    Options    Price
1    Bomb the Blogosphere Mens' Domestic    Shirt size: Large
   $20.00 USD
Amount     $20.00 USD

Order Description:    
   Shopping Cart
Item Total:    
   $20.00 USD
Shipping:    
   $0.00 USD
Handling:    
   $0.00 USD

Total Amount:    
   -$20.00 USD
Fee:    
   $0.00 USD
Total:    
   -$20.00 USD (equals -$25.63 CAD)

Conversion from:    
   -$25.63 CAD
Conversion to:    
   $20.00 USD
Exchange rate:    
   1 Canadian Dollar = 0.780335 U.S. Dollars

Date:    
   Jan. 18, 2009
Time:    
   22:41:16 PST
   Completed

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #311 on: 13 Mar 2009, 16:06 »

Just a suggestion, Jeph dear.

You should put the dates from the orders, like... Dec. 30th - Feb. 4th went out today... or something. ><
So, those who are waiting have some hope.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I ordered my "I Feel Pretty" totebag, I didn't get a confirmation email. AT ALL.
So, it showed up and it was a surprise.

EDIT: dayum, the color was bad!

aurenta

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #312 on: 14 Mar 2009, 14:25 »

All right, still waiting for any kind of acknowledgement of my post, on March 3rd.  I second the suggestion that MAYBE a note of what dates you are filling orders for would be nice.  I would like to have a slight, foggy clue as to when (if ever) I am getting the item I ordered two months ago.

thegr8k8

« Reply #313 on: 14 Mar 2009, 18:12 »

I ordered my item in November and my requests for a refund (simpler than sending me a product, mind you!) are being totally ignored. All I keep seeing is that they are "too busy" to deal with all of us in a timely organized manner. There was an update at some point about catching up on January's orders so I guess a few of you might still be on the way to getting something.

What happened to getting my refund? I guess I'm just being passed over now and not worthy of being responded to. It'd be pretty fun to get this money back to spend on my vacation next week. Sent another email saying so to [email protected] and still nothing. Jeph seems to respond to only those he deems worthy in this thread, way to go man way to go. If I could get my hands on this situation it'd be fixed promptly and people would be satisfied finally. I don't understand why it has to be such a big customer angering stupid ordeal.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #314 on: 15 Mar 2009, 03:15 »

more shirts going out this week.

gr8k8 has been refunded.

working at 6am on a sunday.

Random832

« Reply #315 on: 16 Mar 2009, 07:46 »

I don't have any stake in this, so maybe it's none of my business but, I do agree that it's a bit odd that you won't even acknowledge the requests to say what days' orders you're sending out.

And what's this, a passive-aggressive attempt to make people feel guilty for complaining?

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #316 on: 16 Mar 2009, 08:28 »

say what days' orders you're sending out.

He can't necessarily, as it depends what the order was for and what's arrived from the printers.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

starlikeshine

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #317 on: 16 Mar 2009, 10:17 »

I'm SO MAD! I ordered my "Blinded me With Library Science" tote three days until "no more shipping before Christmas" and got them before Christmas and gave it to my friend and she LOVED IT! It makes me ANGRY! I really wanted to complain! Dang it Jeff! Way to get my order out on time!

Just kidding. But I think you're trying really hard and I appreciate it.  :-)

karmablock

« Reply #318 on: 17 Mar 2009, 00:34 »

Still waiting  :|

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #319 on: 17 Mar 2009, 05:09 »

I don't have any stake in this, so maybe it's none of my business but, I do agree that it's a bit odd that you won't even acknowledge the requests to say what days' orders you're sending out.

And what's this, a passive-aggressive attempt to make people feel guilty for complaining?

It IS none of your business. There's no point to doing that because people get shipping confirmations when their stuff goes out anyway and I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO LIKE PACK YOUR ORDERS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
« Last Edit: 17 Mar 2009, 05:10 by jeph »

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #320 on: 17 Mar 2009, 05:43 »

It IS none of your business. There's no point to doing that because people get shipping confirmations when their stuff goes out anyway and I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO LIKE PACK YOUR ORDERS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
Sorry. I'm the one who suggested it. :( 
And I only suggested it because AIM Mail eats my mail.

I do actually feel extremely guilty now. :(

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #321 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:23 »

You weren't the one being rude, don't feel guilty. It's just really frustrating to A) be having this shipping problem and B) be trying to fix it as fast as I can while a few people are constantly all "SO HOW IS IT GOING WHEN IS MY SHIRT GOING OUT IN THE MAIL CAN YOU GIVE ME A PRECISE ETA UPDATED EVERY 4 MINUTES WTF JEPH"

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #322 on: 17 Mar 2009, 08:10 »

I'm only in PA, want me to come up and help you out?

But only if you pay me more than 8$ an hour and pay for my trip both ways. ;D
(Goodwill doesn't pay me nearly enough to support mahself and a kid!)

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #323 on: 20 Mar 2009, 09:04 »

Just found this topic, nice. I'm just gonna paste my last e-mail:

Hey Jeph,

I am a huge fan of your comics and I have been following them since
strip ~100 was new. :)
Please do not disregard this e-mail because it is about your
merchandise. I know this is actually not the right email address to
write merch questions to, but since January I have written 3 or 4
e-mails to qcmerch [at] mac [dot] com and none of them have been answered, so I do
not know how to help myself except writing to this address.

I ordered two t-shirts (nomnom and the hanners worry shirt) in early
December and my credit card was already charged for the right amount,
so my money is gone. But I still have not received any shipment, nor
have I received any answer to my kind requests from the normal merch
e-mail address. It has to be possible to somehow find out what happened
to my shipment, whether you never sent it or it got lost somewhere on
the way to Germany. I know that you all must've been really busy during
Christmas time, but I ordered this more than 3 months ago, and I just wanna know what's going on.

My name is Kramer, I hope that's enough info together with the paypal ID - if you need more, please contact me.

Aaaand I forgot my paypal ID: #84089583G18884938
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2009, 17:29 by Shaolin »
This is a public service announcement...
With guitar!

Random832

« Reply #324 on: 20 Mar 2009, 10:18 »

You weren't the one being rude, don't feel guilty. It's just really frustrating to A) be having this shipping problem and B) be trying to fix it as fast as I can while a few people are constantly all "SO HOW IS IT GOING WHEN IS MY SHIRT GOING OUT IN THE MAIL CAN YOU GIVE ME A PRECISE ETA UPDATED EVERY 4 MINUTES WTF JEPH"

Maybe a FAQ would help*. People are still posting who have A) spent their hard-earned money, B) have no idea about the shipping problem other than that they don't have their order C) have no answers to their questions ("they get a shipping confirmation when i send it out anyway" doesn't help inform people BEFORE you send it out). I'm just trying to see both sides of things here

*There's one, it seems, but it doesn't mention the fact that there are particularly severe problems with remaining pre-Topatoco orders, it doesn't mention nor have you said at any point whether people providing their paypal order number / other bits of information helps, and no-one but you has any clue of the magnitude of the problem.
« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2009, 10:22 by Random832 »

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #325 on: 20 Mar 2009, 13:01 »

Seriously, this ranting is probably not helping. Yes, it seems a lot of people (including me) have been waiting a long time for their merch. But at least until Jeph handed over the merch stuff to topatoco this whole merch stuff was a private thing. Two people handling everything. And as you probably all know, Questionable Content is a very popular webcomic and Jeph's shirt designs are usually quite superb. This means a lot of people want his t-shirts and there are only two guys doing the packing and stuff. Of course it takes long. What did you expect?
Of course it would help to get some kind of answer to the mails we all sent but hey, there probably is a reason for that. So either get over to his house and help or stop your darn ranting.
With guitar!

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #326 on: 23 Mar 2009, 09:30 »

Maybe a FAQ would help*. People are still posting who have A) spent their hard-earned money, B) have no idea about the shipping problem other than that they don't have their order C) have no answers to their questions ("they get a shipping confirmation when i send it out anyway" doesn't help inform people BEFORE you send it out). I'm just trying to see both sides of things here

*There's one, it seems, but it doesn't mention the fact that there are particularly severe problems with remaining pre-Topatoco orders, it doesn't mention nor have you said at any point whether people providing their paypal order number / other bits of information helps, and no-one but you has any clue of the magnitude of the problem.

We're still shipping out orders as fast as we can. There's no need for people to provide order information here because we already have it all- the hard part is just finding time among the 10,000 other things we have to do (which I'm not gonna get into here but trust me when I say we're busy) to get everything taken care of. The "magnitude" of the problem is tiny compared to the amount of orders that went out in a timely manner, but still obviously significant enough that we are working to fix it, and have moved to Topatoco so such a logjam will not occur again in the future. Right now I have a head cold and Cristi somehow messed up her hip at NEWW so this week may be kind of slow, but we're doing our best.
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2009, 09:33 by jeph »

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #327 on: 23 Mar 2009, 10:42 »

oh dang shaolin you ordered in DECEMBER and haven't gotten anything yet? I will look into that the next time I am in the office. We should be totally done with December orders, something is not right there.

Random832

« Reply #328 on: 23 Mar 2009, 12:28 »

We should be totally done with December orders,

That's the kind of thing I was talking about that would be helpful - if you'd _said_ (when asked earlier in the thread) that all december orders were supposed to have been done and that [say] February orders hadn't been started yet, then people with december orders would know there's some specific problem to them and people with february (and later) orders would know to just be patient and wait. Instead no-one has any idea whether they're just part of the backlog or whether their order has a separate problem

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #329 on: 23 Mar 2009, 13:36 »

Dude, okay. I know you're trying to help but it is pretty annoying to be told how to do my job by some random guy on the internet and the last thing I need to deal with right now is more stress.

Lay off.

PS All orders after January 27th are done by Topatoco. I have nothing to do with those.
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2009, 13:39 by jeph »

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #330 on: 23 Mar 2009, 16:54 »

oh dang shaolin you ordered in DECEMBER and haven't gotten anything yet? I will look into that the next time I am in the office. We should be totally done with December orders, something is not right there.

Jeph, I'm guessing since you said you should be done with December's orders then I must have fallen through the cracks because I ordered early November. I haven't received anything besides an e-mail on Feb 2nd saying that you were waiting on shirts that were supposed to be in that week. Would you mind taking a look into mine as well, please.

- JB

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #331 on: 23 Mar 2009, 17:17 »

Yup, I'll get to it tomorrow probably, I'm not really feeling well enough to spend much time at the office tonight.

Email me (the jephco at mac address) with your info and I'll see what the holdup is.

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #332 on: 23 Mar 2009, 17:32 »

I guess you also mean me with the e-mail. Just sent it.
With guitar!

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #333 on: 23 Mar 2009, 18:14 »

Cool, thanks, you should both have replies containing useful information sometime tomorrow.

motionsickness

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #334 on: 24 Mar 2009, 11:45 »

Hey! My mom ordered my sister and I some merch for Christmas...she sent in the order on November 30th. I waited awhile before emailing since I knew you were prob busy with Christmas orders...so I think I emailed on like February 2nd but I haven`t got a reply. I decided to post here since I was lurking this post and saw how you reacted to someone who ordered in December and hadn`t got their order yet...so yeah! My order number was 4671-4562-7697-7158, if that means anything. Hopefully we can get this sorted out.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #335 on: 24 Mar 2009, 11:51 »

Right on, I will look into this either today or tomorrow depending on how much work I can get done this afternoon. Send an email to jephco at mac dot com to remind me please!

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #336 on: 24 Mar 2009, 14:09 »

Woo hoo! I got notification that my stuff has shipped! Can't wait! Thanks Jeph!

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #337 on: 24 Mar 2009, 19:10 »

Jeph, I haven't ordered any t-shirts but I have really wanted one since, like, october. Could you send me one?

what a coincidence I have wanted twenty of your dollars since then

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #338 on: 24 Mar 2009, 19:17 »

Jeph, hope your cold is better & Christi's hip is better.  My Mom always says it will feel better when it quits hurting,whatever that means.  I bet you are looking forward to the day you send the last order out & the worst you will have to deal with from then on  is the threat of a paper cut cashing the topatoco checks.

Tari

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #339 on: 25 Mar 2009, 02:20 »

When you first wrote that you were done with the december orders, I wrote here that I ordered around the 22th of November. Since I got no reply, I continued waiting. What should I do now? Also mail to  jephco at mac dot com?

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #340 on: 25 Mar 2009, 07:16 »

yep, send me a line and i'll get to it as soon as I can.

currently I am under six blankets and shivering, so it may be a little while.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #341 on: 27 Mar 2009, 07:54 »

Jeph, I haven't ordered any t-shirts but I have really wanted one since, like, october. Could you send me one?

what a coincidence I have wanted twenty of your dollars since then

You realize that twenty of his dollars is only like three of our dollars, right?
Because he lives in a silly place where everything is expensive and the money is worth more.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Leper

« Reply #342 on: 30 Mar 2009, 12:27 »

Woot got my shirts today, they are awesome thanks Jeph and Cristi!!!

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #343 on: 01 Apr 2009, 06:07 »

I've heard about it, but not seen any posts about it.
So, could someone direct me to where I can read about the shipping problem (if I have that right) that Jeph and Cristi are/were having?

If I get my shirt without an email, I'm boycotting AOL for the rest of my life. XD

DoubleJ

• Plantmonster
« Reply #344 on: 01 Apr 2009, 06:24 »

I don't think it was written out specifically anywhere, but the basic gist is that, right before the switch to Topato in late January Jeph and Christi were up to their eyeballs in orders and they couldn't keep up. It started taking several months to get orders filled, which leads to anger, which leads to hate, which leads to the Internet. From the sound of things the bottleneck has shifted from Jeph and Christi to the t-shirt makers, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. As always the advice is to ping them at the jephco at mac (which is a commercial domain) address.

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #345 on: 02 Apr 2009, 04:15 »

I don't think it was written out specifically anywhere, but the basic gist is that, right before the switch to Topato in late January Jeph and Christi were up to their eyeballs in orders and they couldn't keep up. It started taking several months to get orders filled, which leads to anger, which leads to hate, which leads to the Internet. From the sound of things the bottleneck has shifted from Jeph and Christi to the t-shirt makers, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. As always the advice is to ping them at the jephco at mac (which is a commercial domain) address.
Aaah. Okay. ^^ Thanks for taking the time to give me the gist, hehe.

I've only been waiting since Janurary, and I've gotten better results here than from emails. So, unless Jeph says to email him there, I'll stick to the forums. ;D
I'm hoping to get my shirt before I move. :(
If I make puppy dog eyes, can I accomplish that? Hehe!

cartographer

« Reply #346 on: 02 Apr 2009, 09:33 »

Why hello again! It has been a few months, hasn't it!

Unfortunately all is not resolved. Today, after three and a half months of waiting, my lovely Cogito Ergo Nom has arrived. Unfortunately, the trans-Atlantic flight seems to have shrunk it -- that, or the fact that the label says 'S' is a dead giveaway that I've received the wrong size.

Cock.

So, considering that it's been four months since it being ordered, had bad customer service and even the end product has not been up to specification, I think I'll like to courteously request I actually receive what I ordered, and preferably not have to pay for it all over again, cause really, I can't afford to pay for it again, nor do I have the money to send this smaller version back.

Please resolve this ASAP, if for personal sanity.

luralee

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #347 on: 02 Apr 2009, 17:47 »

Well, it will be a bittersweet day when/if my shirts arrive, my husband got laid off yesterday. Won't that be a charming conversation when I explain that, yes we agreed not to spend any money except on absolute necessities, but the money was spent back in January-- when he had a job.  Jeph, I am so glad you have a "recession proof" job. Keep on with the good work, keeping us entertained in these troubled times.  I am hoping for happier times ahead.

jblacq

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #348 on: 02 Apr 2009, 19:47 »

My shirts arrived today and they're awesome! Thanks a bunch!

Shaolin

• Plantmonster
« Reply #349 on: 04 Apr 2009, 16:50 »

Just to be sure: Is there supposed to be a "your order was sent today" e-mail or something? Cause Jeph told me in a mail he would send the stuff out the next day but I haven't received a confirmation e-mail - is that normal?
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2009, 22:27 by Shaolin »
With guitar!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up