THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 22:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The E3 2008 Thread  (Read 26570 times)

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
Re: The E3 2008 Thread
« Reply #50 on: 17 Jul 2008, 19:30 »

Seriously.  All I wanted from that game was to be able to run around and beat the shit out of zombies with gardening and sportsgoods.  What I got was a mall inexplicably filling to the brim with (goddamn fucking) magically respawning zombies, items that break way too fucking quickly and an interior park area that is hard to run across safely because it's got a bunch of goons in so you're kind of stuck in some tiny little training-type area.

If they had at least made it so you could kill a bunch of zombies then fortify and lock down an area other than the one main "safe" area it would have been a bit more playable.  If they had made the zombies not fucking respawn to quickly it would have been a bit more playable.  If they hadn't put a bunch of goddamn goons in the middle area it would have been a bit more playable.  If the controls weren't so goddamned wonky that I wound up missing half the shit I swung at then etc etc et-fucking-cetera.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #51 on: 17 Jul 2008, 19:37 »

also, the text was completely unreadable on a standard-def tv so i played through (most of) the game having no idea what my quests or goals were until i actually got to them and even then it was a bit hazy at times.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #52 on: 17 Jul 2008, 19:51 »

Yeah, they ought to have patched that, but they didn't. Luckily enough it was the first game I played on my HDTV.

I think the game's misunderstood and vastly unappreciated. The unfairness is sorta the point. It really nailed the fever-pitch of the best zombie horror films. There's only one place that you're "safe". You're constantly losing, frantic, saying "there's no fucking way I can do this" up until the point at which you pull it off. It's not a good game at all for being who are discouraged by failure. The best way to play is to fail once and start again with all the levels you gained that first go-around. The only reason I don't play it anymore is that I'm not very good with pressure, and Dead Rising is all pressure. But that first time I really liked it. Story was sort of retarded (not unlike Resident Evil), but the game itself had a lot of playful spirit to it. I played through 90% of it in a megaman helmet and a flowerprint dress. That was fun. It doesn't get enough credit, in my opinion.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #53 on: 17 Jul 2008, 19:56 »

KOTOR MMO confirmed.

Man, I'm pissed. I don't want a fucking MMO, I want a real KOTOR 3, even though Mass Effect is basically KOTOR without lightsabers.

Also, Miyamoto has confirmed in interviews that new Zelda and Pikmin games are in development, and the Mario team as at work on something, although he didn't specifically say 'we are making a new Mario game' in that case.

As for Dead Rising on the Wii, I think that it's a great game that people who haven't made the leap to the 360 now get to play, so that's cool. If it's cheap like the version of RE4 that came out on the Wii, I think it could do very well.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #54 on: 17 Jul 2008, 20:08 »

If it does well enough (I'm assuming the player base for the Wii is many times that of the 360 in Japan) maybe they'll finally start on a follow-up. It's nice they haven't completely abandoned the IP.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #55 on: 17 Jul 2008, 20:33 »

Man, I'm pissed. I don't want a fucking MMO, I want a real KOTOR 3, even though Mass Effect is basically KOTOR without lightsabers.

In general, I agree with you, but in this instance I can't quite do it. KOTOR 3 would just be a rehash of what they're already doing with Mass Effect and, quite frankly, if I'm going to go back into the Star Wars universe, I'd love for it to be as open as possible and as unique as possible. And Bioware's brilliant paradigm for RPGs attached to an MMO, especially an MMO in a universe I already love, sounds so excellent.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #56 on: 17 Jul 2008, 20:41 »

I like Bioware, but I don't have that much faith in them. MMOs are inextricably bound to the grind formula, band-kill-loot, and generally that's what MMO players want. Anybody who tries to roleplay on a WoW server is going to get flamed. The MMO will only bear a slight resemblance to its forebears.

Most of the talk seems to be about the Mandalorian Wars (Pre-KOTOR I) but who knows. If it is set during the Mandalorian Wars, it'll break continuity with the KOTOR games as only a small number of jedi were said to have fought in that conflict. But then any Star Wars MMO is going to break continuity by having 99.9% of the galactic population being jedi or sith.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #57 on: 17 Jul 2008, 21:13 »

I should restate this, because I didn't really say what I wanted to. My distaste for the KOTOR MMO announcement isn't as much about wanting another KOTOR-style RPG, since we have Mass Effect for that. It is more that I just hate MMOs and would prefer Bioware make more awesome RPGs instead of that.

I have to say, even though the press conferences from the 3 console makers were pretty lame, the gameplay demos and trailers from E3 proved to me that this is going to be another kickass year for video games. Hell, even with the lack of bombshell announcements aside from the FFXIII on 360 thing, there's a lot of great looking stuff lined up for 2009 too, like RE5, Alpha Protocol, Mad World, and Bayonetta. Basically, presentations like this where everybody's great-looking games are in one place reinforce my belief that the standards of the video game medium have never been higher.

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #58 on: 17 Jul 2008, 21:38 »

I played through 90% of it in a megaman helmet and a flowerprint dress. That was fun. It doesn't get enough credit, in my opinion.

Best lulz had on Dead Rising for me was playing through it with the happy lego head on and watching the serious cutscenes with the static smiley face.  Priceless.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #59 on: 18 Jul 2008, 03:10 »

Seriously.  All I wanted from that game was to be able to run around and beat the shit out of zombies with gardening and sportsgoods.  What I got was a mall inexplicably filling to the brim with (goddamn fucking) magically respawning zombies, items that break way too fucking quickly and an interior park area that is hard to run across safely because it's got a bunch of goons in so you're kind of stuck in some tiny little training-type area.

If they had at least made it so you could kill a bunch of zombies then fortify and lock down an area other than the one main "safe" area it would have been a bit more playable.  If they had made the zombies not fucking respawn to quickly it would have been a bit more playable.  If they hadn't put a bunch of goddamn goons in the middle area it would have been a bit more playable.  If the controls weren't so goddamned wonky that I wound up missing half the shit I swung at then etc etc et-fucking-cetera.

Left 4 Dead is coming out soon (think Q3), and I think that's going to be the game to satisfy my hunger for living flesh zombie games.

Oh, and what you're describing? L4D + GMod. Which I think is totally doable.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #60 on: 18 Jul 2008, 06:05 »

I will probably end up buying Left 4 Dead twice because of that.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Dissy

• The German Chancellory building
  • The only asshole in the internets
« Reply #61 on: 18 Jul 2008, 08:25 »

Bitches!  Animal Crossing!  Fuck Yea!

Edit: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.  Oh Hells yes!
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2008, 10:32 by Dissy »
Quote from: Tommy on Gabbly
i'm not paying for your boob jon
Quote from: Darryl
I fuck at typos
Quote from: Squiddy
but you haven't sig quoted me yet kevin
Quote from: Darryl on meebo
9 inches is pathetic by today's standard

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #62 on: 18 Jul 2008, 11:43 »

Man, I just watched the gameplay trailers for Mirror's Edge and Dead Space.

When the hell did EA become so innovative and clever?
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #63 on: 18 Jul 2008, 22:06 »

...is it weird that since the first announcement of Dead Space i've cared less and less about it with each new piece of information revealed or video released?

i mean, at first i was super excited. survial-horror in space? yes please. but for some reason that i can't figure out, i've cared about it less and less the more i heard about it.

anybody else experience anything similar or am i alone here?
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #64 on: 18 Jul 2008, 22:49 »

I can't identify with that, because after watching all the footage, Dead Space is one of my top 5 most anticipated games for the rest of this year. It's behind Fallout 3 and Persona 4, but right up there with Left 4 Dead and Mirror's Edge.

And like I said, this show also gave me a lot of confidence for 2009 stuff. I want the Alpha Protocol and the Platinum Games stuff so bad.

SimpsonsParadox

« Reply #65 on: 19 Jul 2008, 13:02 »

Maybe its just me, but RE5 doesn't tickle my fancy, perhaps because as he was touting how great the female's AI was, she was staring into space as zombies hacked the protagonist apart. Also, near the end of the video a zombie just kind of gave up on attacking the guy and turned around and sort of started to walk perpendicular to the character. I know its an early build, but for now I'm really not impressed. Perhaps after some later builds RE5 might pique my interest, but for now, eh.

In the same vein, I immediately thought 'Alone In The Dark' once I heard Far Cry 2 dev's tout its superior fire effects. I hope it doesn't turn into AitD, but thats my fear for the game.

However, Mirriors Edge looks amazingly awesome, not just for its graphics but for its 'quirky' style of gameplay.

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #66 on: 19 Jul 2008, 14:46 »

You're basing your early predictions for Far Cry 2 on the fact that it shares a similar gimmick?
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

SimpsonsParadox

« Reply #67 on: 19 Jul 2008, 17:42 »

Not early predictions; in those I believe that its going to do quiet well for itself. Not as good as hype predicts it will be, but thats because no game ever does, not because of early videos/screenshots. Rather, my fear for the game is that its going to be like Alone in the Dark, as in it will have some genuinely new and refreshing ideas that are horrible marred by the rest of the game. Hearing the devs talk about the realistic fire effects in Far Cry 2 merely sparked off those fears, but didn't make them my 'early predictions' for the game. My apologies if it seemed like that was my initial impressions.

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #68 on: 19 Jul 2008, 19:25 »

No, I was just trolling. ; )

I understand what you're saying, but every big game has always had some little gimmick that the developers fawn over, and this is always especially apparent at E3. Just because, in this case, fire was talked about for a good 5 minutes, doesn't mean it's a selling point: this is Ubisoft saying "ooh, look what we can do!".

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #69 on: 20 Jul 2008, 01:14 »

I love how you've all pretty much completely ignored EA's announcements about their upcoming titles beyond Dead Space. I'm not on the games forums much so I don't really know what everyone's general consensus is about EA, but I've got a link to their entire Press Release HERE, which shows quite a bit of goodness. Its really long, but its got a few tidbits of information about games that had me slathering.Most notably for me anyway is Spore at the 25:30 mark. Its got the man that I worship as a god talking about the community around the game, and its got a brand new trailer with voice narration by the guy who played the Professor on the Power Puff Girls.

The press conference also had some other stuff, including gameplay of Dead Space, and a trailer for Dragon Age from Bioware, which despite Bioware's good history with me so far isn't really leaving me all that impressed. I was drooling a bit over Left 4 Dead though, which back when I first heard about it seemed kinda stupid, is looking more and more cool. I have a feeling its gonna be a good time in co-op.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #70 on: 20 Jul 2008, 07:48 »

Tycho linked to some gameplay footage from Dragon Age which he seemed to be having multiple orgasms over but to me was supremely underwhelming.  It looked a lot like something done in the Aurora engine, which is not something I would expect from a brand new seemingly flagship title Bioware game.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #71 on: 20 Jul 2008, 10:48 »

Yeah, I see what you mean on that. The trailer looked clunky at best really, and I realize its probably in-game graphics, it just didn't grab me at all. Apparently its going to be another one of those "are you evil or good?" kinda games, where according to the guy in that press conference a huge part of your gameplay will be affected by your Origin story, which will be unique each time you play or some bull like that. I mean, I like these games, but they never seem to live up to that epic feel or that "unique experience". It always ends up to be do whatever you want and their will be dire consequences down the line that will change the entire story, but it turns out that all there is are two alternate endings or some shit like that?

Was any of that coherent? I still like Bioware, but I haven't even finished Mass Effect yet. I mean, I only bought it a few weeks ago and then my Xbox got the red ring of death, so I haven't been able to play it and I'm a lonely lonely man...
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #72 on: 20 Jul 2008, 11:31 »

The thing about Mass Effect is that the ending is sort of like Fallout's in that it's made up of several events that each correspond to a particular decision. So, it can technically end in a lot of different ways, but those all depend on decisions where you only have 2 or 3 choices.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #73 on: 20 Jul 2008, 12:26 »

hmmm, I don't know about that. It seems like most of the decisions you make in the game are going to factor into the next games (we hope) but the endgame itself is composed completely of the choices you make before the final battle. The Fallouts ended with slideshows describing the aftermath of your decisions in all the different cities and areas.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #74 on: 20 Jul 2008, 14:05 »

Right, but what I meant is that there were several different choices you make that each correspond to an event at the end, as generally as I could to avoid spoiling what exactly I was talking about. They are definitely backloaded towards the end of the game, yes.

Dissy

• The German Chancellory building
  • The only asshole in the internets
« Reply #75 on: 23 Jul 2008, 08:12 »

and then my Xbox got the red ring of death, so I haven't been able to play it and I'm a lonely lonely man...

Have you called Microsoft about it yet? They'll hook you up with a new Xbox in like a week, with a free month of Live Gold.
Quote from: Tommy on Gabbly
i'm not paying for your boob jon
Quote from: Darryl
I fuck at typos
Quote from: Squiddy
but you haven't sig quoted me yet kevin
Quote from: Darryl on meebo
9 inches is pathetic by today's standard

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #76 on: 23 Jul 2008, 12:52 »

I've actually sent it in, and I just got it back today, they repaired it, didn't replace it. But it works, doesn't freeze anymore, and the cd opener isn't jammed anymore, so they fixed all of the little things that were wrong with it as well as the red ring of death. So I'm happy, especially because I get to play it on my brand new 42" plasma TV. Oh yeah, Mass Effect time again.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #77 on: 23 Jul 2008, 15:35 »

Speaking of Mass Effect isn't there supposed to be a sequel to that and also some more DLC? How's the progress coming along on those?

And Valve was on hand for Left 4 Dead but don't they have another episodic game coming out hopefully before the end of the decade?
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #78 on: 23 Jul 2008, 17:30 »

it's gonna be a while.

they've got five hundred computer programmers chained up in a basement somewhere trying to figure out how to give Gordon Freeman a body.

progress is slow, at best.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #79 on: 23 Jul 2008, 17:47 »

Speaking of Mass Effect isn't there supposed to be a sequel to that and also some more DLC? How's the progress coming along on those?

And Valve was on hand for Left 4 Dead but don't they have another episodic game coming out hopefully before the end of the decade?

I was hoping that both of these announcements would come, but no word on either.

Also, I think the future of the Mass Effect trilogy is going to be very telling as to how much creative control EA is giving its studios under Riccitello's leadership. The doctors at Bioware have gone on record saying they want to get all three games in the trilogy out during the 360's life cycle, but if EA wants them to go multiplatform, I'm almost certain they couldn't pull it off considering all the other games they are working on at any given time. Unless they farmed out the porting duties to EA's internal QA staff (which, in the case of the Orange Box, didn't work out so well).

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #80 on: 23 Jul 2008, 18:14 »

I'm pretty sure that ME for the PC had some work done by a non-Bioware studio. Not positive, though. We'll probably get definite word on ME2 by this time next year, possibly a release before 2010. All they really have to do is touch up the physics and clamp down on texture pop-in and all the engine work is practically done.

As for DLC, who knows. Hopefully with all the time they've taken whatever comes next is more akin to, say, Shivering Isles than an above-average planet crawl.

And way back when EA first acquired Bioware the EA head made some noise about the IP extending beyond the RPG trilogy. Hopefully they're not thinking RTS.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #81 on: 23 Jul 2008, 20:17 »

I don't suppose there was anything about Assassin's Creed 2? That's really the only thing I've been hanging out for and I can't seem to find any information on it. Also any new Prince of Persia installments?
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #82 on: 23 Jul 2008, 20:54 »

There is a new PoP, with a cell-shaded visual style and sort of "tag team" tandem-cooperative combat and jump-puzzle solving with some female character. Looks like they're expanding the color palette as well.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #83 on: 23 Jul 2008, 21:03 »

Yeah, the new Prince of Persia actually looks really good. I'm much more interested in it than I would be about any Assassin's Creed sequel.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #84 on: 26 Jul 2008, 14:58 »

PREDORDERS AS A RESULT OF E3 '08:

Mirror's Edge
Left 4 Dead
Dead Space
Fallout 3

GAME I FORGOT TO PREORDER:

Far Cry 2

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #85 on: 26 Jul 2008, 18:45 »

Yeah, those were the four games that I was really impressed by as well. Far Cry 2 I'm still not sold on, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #86 on: 26 Jul 2008, 19:56 »

Believe it or not, what sold me on Far Cry 2 was the viral character blog.

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #87 on: 26 Jul 2008, 20:53 »

Me too, actually.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #88 on: 28 Jul 2008, 21:35 »

This isn't exactly E3 related, but it's not really worth starting a thread on its own and I thought people should know about it. Activision announced recently that they would be taking several of Sierra's titles (since Sierra was owned by Vivendi) and assimilating them into their own portfolio. The bad news: the Ghostbusters game and Brutal Legend, aka the only two games out of this gigantic behemoth that I gave a shit about, are not on that list which most likely means they've been dropped and will need to find a new publisher. They were passed over in favor of Prototype and some mystery unannounced game, as well as (and this is the best part) new installments in the Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot franchises, as well as the Ice Age movie license.

The silver lining in all this is that these games are far enough along in development that it probably won't be too difficult for them to persuade another publisher to pick them up. If I had to guess, I'd say the most likely candidates would be the smaller Western publishers like Ubisoft or 2K that is trying to get more franchises in order to stave off acquisition.

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #89 on: 29 Jul 2008, 00:54 »

Has Activision seriously become the new EA? Because last I heard, the new Tony Hawk sucked, and skate. was fantastic. Am I actually working for the good guys?

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #90 on: 29 Jul 2008, 06:57 »

Yes.

No, seriously. Anyone who is paying attention is recognizing EA as a new powerhouse in innovation and design.

Shit. Mirror's Edge. I keep really, really wanting to write off FPSs as having reached the pinnacle of innovation in gameplay and that there's really nowhere to go but improving story and AI, but fuck it. EA wants to prove me wrong so bad.

Meanwhile, Activision Blizzard has been buying up franchises and studios, stripping the meat to the bone, and tossing the gamers the scraps. Call of Duty 4 was fantastic and already they've just passed on the franchise to Treyarch to make a quick buck. They lost Harmonix to EA, who has been faithful supporting Harmonix's every whim, so they feed Guitar Hero to Neversoft and have spat out 3 Guitar Hero games in the last year with them, with a fourth just around the corner.

THE WORLD IS ON FIRE.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #91 on: 29 Jul 2008, 18:06 »

And, just to further the parallels of the new Activision to the old EA, rumor has it that Activision is going to shut down Massive Studios, the guys who made World in Conflict.

Spluff

• it is time to party
« Reply #92 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:01 »

You can't really base whether EA is good or not on one game that hasn't been released, and looks like they saw Assassin's Creed and decided that it would be a good idea to make a game like that.
[16:27] Ozy:  has joined the room
[16:27] Quietus: porn necklace!
[16:27] Quietus: Shove it up yer vag!
[16:27] Ozy: has left the room

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #93 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:16 »

We aren't. Have you read the thread?

Spluff

• it is time to party
« Reply #94 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:20 »

Yes, and I was replying to Ozymandias' comment. Probably should have quoted.

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #95 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:23 »

I think Ozy was using Mirror's Edge as a reference to his opinion. I have money on Mirror's Edge sucking, by the way.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #96 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:26 »

I'm not basing it solely on Mirror's Edge. Their entire E3 lineup supports it.

I just have a fondness for Mirror's Edge.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Spluff

• it is time to party
« Reply #97 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:31 »

I just don't think we should count our chickens before they hatch.

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #98 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:41 »

Count mine counted.

Not really, I just wanted to say that.  I'm not saying anything about their new stuff until I get to play it.  It looks great so far, but I have nothing tangible.  They've got potential, but I'm turned off by survival horror in general and Mirror's Edge is going to need another trick or two up it's sleeve to win me over.  Spore, however, I am completely sold on.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #99 on: 29 Jul 2008, 23:33 »

I'm not basing it solely on Mirror's Edge. Their entire E3 lineup supports it.

Yeah, EA is being truly astonishing.  It's like they've said, "You know what?  Milking the cash cow that is 'Sports Game 2kX' is fun, but why not actually use our astonishing purchasing power to push the boundaries and perhaps even blur the lines between commerce and art?  I bet that would really fuck with people's minds."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up