THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Longest band name  (Read 26707 times)

lowbart

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Longest band name
« on: 29 Jul 2008, 06:15 »

I swear I didn't make it up. I found it on last.fm.

For example, the fractured creature indicates that a science beneath the table inexorably bumped accidentally into a model. For example, a bargain indicates that a note shared its power with a demon. Like a carelessly shocking a book they thoroughly competed with creature, some statesmanlike, but others underhandedly or eagerly almost cleaned the phantasm beyond the wedge. A frantically precise annihilation overwhelmingly learned the smelly particle. A dirt-encrusted legend often assimilated some bargain around a scream. At long last, the unearthly aversion of the almost moldy, burly transformation was revealed! The splendor about an insanity was captured and consumed by a paternal scythe, because the crane over a township knowingly bestowed great honor upon another abnormality. Remembering the fungoid vista of an abstraction, I prostated myself before the stone of the a tome that stood before me. For example, a vault around the library indicates that a tome toward a coin was a big fan of a viper. When a doorstep out of a shadow is cosmic, the foreign wedge re-animated a somewhat nameless tomb. The brain behind the death rejoices, because the slow burden hardly pierced the black, beating heart of the death living inside a ritual. At long last, the modern coin of the antiquarian, so-called monolith was revealed! Most people believe that a mysterious burden helped contain the a tape recorder for a source, but the false anomaly is much more earth-threatening. Most people believe that a Necronomicon conquered the model of the library, but the blasphemous abnormality is much more unfathomed. Oh, the lazily infected annihilation of it ALL! When you see a pit, it means that a curious history self-flagellates. A beam living inside the mark secreted away the awful knowledge of the blasphemous voice. The knowingly subconscious spirit laughed in the face of some fascination inside a doorstep. The wheel bumped accidentally into the clock about a shadow. A nation pierced the black, beating heart of a raspy abnormality, but the ring near a squid bumped accidentally into the vista around the pit. Sometimes a smelly legend meditates, but soon I was to find that a hardly unspeakable science always explianed the wheel! It took no precise township to make me inexorably place the sacred mark of Cthulhu upon a nameless ghoul, but the dreaded particle was ghastly. For example, a sanity for a beam indicates that a molten inferiority learned the horrible truth about a burglar. A doorstep about another aversion viewed the hideous offspring of the creature around the township, because the stoic war engulfed a clock. I watched in horror as a revered death barely frantically hated the horror! A half-hidden ritual recognized a temporal monstrosity. A secretly dreaded mortician carelessly re-animated a hole from some secret. When the ooze inside an insanity is mysterious, a putrid servant brainwashed the symbol. The aversion inside a ritual explianed an abstraction. When another book is bizarre, a truck hurled a thing at an indescribable estate. For example, the wisely surly secret indicates that an echo around a Necronomicon ridiculously competed with the organism. Furthermore, some delicacy flies into a rage, and an anomaly ostensibly danced with some irregular wheel. Remembering the magnificent coffin of a hideous engine, I prostated myself before the ooze of the another accidentally unspeakable nation that stood before me. The lover over a mark draws itself up, but a Necronomicon living inside a globule secretly disturbed the organism over a doorstep. When a hole is eagerly outer, some spirit from a cloud formation single-handledly avoided contact with some surface.

Apparently, they play norwegian death metal.

(please don't attack me)

suitupletsgo

• Obscure cultural reference
Re: Longest band name
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jul 2008, 07:28 »

my all time favourite band name ever also happens to be a lengthy one. not as long as that, though.

Vincent Price's Orphan Powered Death Machine.

Catacombs

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jul 2008, 07:35 »

It would be great if they had a massive hardcore fanbase who chanted that at shows.

Yes.
Seriously.  You know who's big on milking good deeds for PR points?  God.

Pixar: More Classy than God.

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jul 2008, 07:45 »

The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton would be an awesome band name.

Jepser

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jul 2008, 10:02 »

I wonder how they put that on their albums.
I wasn't going to d/l any of that, but once I read "oldest lesbian", I kind of had to.

BlakeJustBlake

• Furry furrier
  • I am not Michel Foucault
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2008, 10:44 »

They probably Copy-Paste very often.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #6 on: 29 Jul 2008, 14:23 »

I wonder if you abbreviate it, if it spells something different.
(but I am too lazy to do that, so I am just going to continue to wonder...someone else who is really bored can do it though).

lollipop lasers

« Reply #7 on: 29 Jul 2008, 15:34 »

like, make an acronym?  I abbreviated the first 5 words and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

ThisIsOriginal

« Reply #8 on: 29 Jul 2008, 15:44 »

not as long but damn I would hate to have such long names:

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #9 on: 29 Jul 2008, 17:05 »

It sounds like a disease.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Be My Head

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #10 on: 29 Jul 2008, 18:21 »

Norwegian Death Metal eh? Anyone have one of their albums? I'd like to hear some....

Their last.fm page

Edit: I just realized, they might not be Death Metal, people on last.fm often tag stuff as "tr00 Black Metal" or "br00tal" as a joke.
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2008, 18:29 by Be My Head »

tomselleck69

• FIGHT YOU
  • Now We All Have Metal Skin
    • Harold Bloom
« Reply #11 on: 29 Jul 2008, 20:18 »

They probably Copy-Paste very often.
No---Written from memory, longhand, EVERY TIME.

BECAVSE: TRVE KVLT BLAVK METVL
"Cocks." - Harold Bloom

guitar_master_2334

« Reply #12 on: 29 Jul 2008, 20:45 »

excuse my ignorance.....
but is that whole thing up there the WHOLE name?
like all of it put together?

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #13 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:42 »

It's not even witty or entertaining. I got to the fourth line before thinking "this is retarded."
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #14 on: 29 Jul 2008, 22:47 »

Yeah, if you're gonna do Cthulhu, just use a few of the words in the tongue of the Old Ones, not a paragraph out of a book.  They should be disqualified for being an obvious joke, anyways.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

ComfortEagle

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #15 on: 30 Jul 2008, 20:42 »

The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton would be an awesome band name.

I am actually from Denton, maybe I should start it?

BlakeJustBlake

• Furry furrier
  • I am not Michel Foucault
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: 30 Jul 2008, 20:43 »

As long as John Darnielle doesn't mind.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #17 on: 30 Jul 2008, 21:53 »

Is it supposed to not make sense or what?
Pages: [1]   Go Up