THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 04:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT January 26-30  (Read 112701 times)

Saral

• Not quite a lurker
Re: WCT January 26-30
« Reply #100 on: 26 Jan 2009, 23:24 »

I wish they'd just break up already.

Me too. Unless Dora wants to change, improvements not going to happen. And it doesn't look like Dora does - she wants Marten to change. The choice at the moment is either Marten breaks up or become more of a doormat than he was with Faye. yet at the early point in the relationship it did look like Dora was better. Now the honeymoon is over it certainly looks like Faye was the better match, despite her inabilty to be more than a friend. For at least she was that.

Bushbr

• Emoticontraindication
  • Death by Gopher
« Reply #101 on: 27 Jan 2009, 00:06 »

i think you guys are all wrong about Dora.

Dora is a sweet kind and caring young woman. granted she does have her "quirks" but we don't know if we find out something shocking about her past like we did with Faye.

We all thought Faye was a sassy bitch at the begin. And know we know what makes her a sassy bitch, and now we love her for it. Maybe the same will be done with Dora. Maybe we find out something about her past, and who knows, maybe we will love her for her faults too.

As for Faye's experience at the wedding, i would hope by then she would be adjusted enough to handle it....... untill the open bar that is.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #102 on: 27 Jan 2009, 00:59 »

Marten break up with Dora? You gotta be kidding me. This is the guy who followed a girl across country, remember? Who only gave up on Faye after she out and out told him not to. In other words, Marten's in it for the long haul, which is why he was so cautious in getting anything started with either Faye or Dora.

My guess would be Dora's not used to this. Remember her saying that each day she was surprised things were still going well between them? My guess is that, consciously or unconsciously, she's now looking for what she thinks is the inevitable break-up, trying to anticipate it so as to minimize the pain. My guess is that she's going to keep doing this until someone besides Marten gives her a wake-up call. Which, weirdly enough, may come from…

Nope, I won't say it, lest I jinx it.

Anyway, if I'm correct, then this last episode of part of something that's a bit of a habit for Dora and something outside that habit—a third party—is going to have to point that out to her.

Who will it be?

Unfortunately for those who want a quick resolve, it's probably going to take two or three more incidents for that person to notice, so brace yourself.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.
« Reply #103 on: 27 Jan 2009, 01:03 »

We all thought Faye was a sassy bitch at the begin. And know we know what makes her a sassy bitch, and now we love her for it. Maybe the same will be done with Dora. Maybe we find out something about her past, and who knows, maybe we will love her for her faults too.

Faye made an effort to change after revealing her past. Dora has not. She wants Marten to change, but she's fine with being all VE MUSS HAFF KONTROL.

Personally, I think the most telling part is that people would be screaming bloody murder if a guy was doing what Dora does to his girlfriend.
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 01:10 by Rocketman »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #104 on: 27 Jan 2009, 01:15 »

Marten's called a truce, but they're still both pissed off.  Intellectually, they may both see where they did it wrong (in practice if not in theory); but this is about feelings, and I would expect this sort of stand-off to take at least a couple of days (in real time) to fade so that normality can return to the relationship, and longer to heal.  Even make-up sex doesn't really shortcut that process.  Realistically, we should see them tiptoeing around each other for a while.

Am I talking from experience?  Well, that's for me to know,...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Malek

« Reply #105 on: 27 Jan 2009, 02:05 »

I'm just happy that Dora isnt bringing the sword into this.

Yay Martin!
Yay Dora!
Yay Somebody else!

SuperSUGA

• Emoticontraindication
  • Blew out the Candles!
« Reply #106 on: 27 Jan 2009, 02:37 »

Hmm, this this comic always look like this?

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1135

Rocketman

• A little bitter.
« Reply #107 on: 27 Jan 2009, 02:42 »

Yeah, that was April 1.

keikun496

• Plantmonster
« Reply #108 on: 27 Jan 2009, 03:39 »

Brilliant! A Marten facepalm of epic proportions!

MegaLexi

• Plantmonster
  • So happy I'm bloody vibrating.
« Reply #109 on: 27 Jan 2009, 04:01 »

That sound, ladies and gents, is one of the fabled Testicles of Marten dropping. This is right next to a Barbara Walters interview with Bigfoot in rarity, and we have all witnessed it.  :-D

In all seriousness, though, good on him for actually both admitting some fault and standing up for himself at the same time.

vvvGreat, now I have Evil Woman by Electric Light Orchestra stuck in my head, you suck.vvv
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 04:16 by MegaLexi »

Kelamin

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #110 on: 27 Jan 2009, 04:12 »

Nope sorry all, this is woman evil at it's finest, Dora knew something was going on, pointedly asked about it, and because he didn't instantly fess up, she pounced on him like a tiger that's been starved for weeks. Marten may have not brought it up instantly but he was never given a chance to do so in his own time, and with that Dora has proceeded to guilt the hell out of him so he thinks it's part his fault and not her being insecure.

Dora seems to be constantly surprised that things haven't gone pear shaped and at this point it somewhat looks like she's subconsciously trying to create a problem when none really exists.
"I miss you cupcake"

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
  • Faydora and Fayven, its so hard to choose!
« Reply #111 on: 27 Jan 2009, 05:03 »

He's trying to smooth over the waters and she is just bitching. Unfortunately this is what Martin got for not laying ground rules.

Looks like he might just head home. Its not like he depending on Dora for a place to stay. THEN she would have to worry about faye/martin sloppy makeouts. har har

Looks like Breakup reef is just over the horizon.

Treacherous waters indeed!
Help bring back the dragons!

BananaCup

• Not quite a lurker
  • Just a little weird.
« Reply #112 on: 27 Jan 2009, 05:21 »

This relationship drama isn't any fun to read, it's just depressing me...
I'm hoping either they break up or things improve, because at the moment it is a low point, even for a drama.
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 05:24 by BananaCup »

Headwoünd

• Larger than most fish
  • DENIED!
« Reply #113 on: 27 Jan 2009, 05:26 »

Everything will be ruined forever, that much should be clear.
I'll take a sausage superior to any burger ... AND EAT IT!

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #114 on: 27 Jan 2009, 05:31 »

Yeah, that was April 1.

I thought that was Cinco De Mustache.
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"

EllJayusMaximus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #115 on: 27 Jan 2009, 05:54 »

In all seriousness, though, good on him for actually both admitting some fault and standing up for himself at the same time.

Well, I suppose it's a first step, but it must be emphasized that in a healthy relationship Marten hasn't done anything for which he needs to apologize; he's just not mature or self-confident enough to realize that. Nor, however, did the poor (dead?) girl from the library do anything more than a simple mistake: the only thing she really damaged was her own pride. The only saving grace in this whole storyline is the sword-look on Dora's face-- and that's feeling like a terribly long time ago...

Am I the only one that thought the whole relationship was "forced" in the first place? Dora had a crush on Marten, they'd only seen each other a handful of times, and he's ended up following his wang into a proverbial cold bowl of Froot Loops.

justlikeaphoto

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #116 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:09 »

This whole arc has bummed me out hardcore.  At first I found it really funny but then I started to notice the similarities with stuff that happened to me in my own life and it's really disheartening.  I'm not trying to throw out a generalization but a lot of women do exactly what Dora is (and usually for exactly the same reason: insecurity) and it isn't a fun situation to deal with.  Hopefully this all works out because I really like Marten and Dora as a couple but I guess only time will tell.

On the upside though I was glad to see Marten finally stand up for himself.  Fingers crossed that this isn't headed for some horrible disaster.
March from a burning ship to a rained out parade!

DinosGoLauRAWR

• Not quite a lurker
  • Tigers also go LauRAWR ☆
    • My art
« Reply #117 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:25 »

I know where Dora is coming from. Its not that I agree she is right but when your feelings get hurt your defense mechanism kicks in. Rather than being hurt worse you become petty and stubborn because you feel wronged even if that isn't really true. She just got her pride injured and her insecurities attacked by the idea that another girl was interested in her boyfriend. So anyone who thinks she is being a bitch just think about that and remember she is only human.
"the answer to #4 is A GOOD DICKIN TO THE FACE!!!!!!!"
http://nowherexbutxhere.deviantart.com/

sporky800

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #118 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:28 »

Boo, this is sucky.  I was never a fan of Marten/Dora. The arguing is kinda getting annoying.  I want happier times again! 

BryanP

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #119 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:35 »

I'm rather enjoying this myself.  I'm guessing most of the pissed off people have never been married.

Guess what?  Sometimes you're going to do stupid things.  Sometimes the other person does stupid things.  You get pissed off.  You talk through it.  Sometimes you have to say "I love you, but I'm pissed and need to go be annoyed at you for a while." 

It doesn't mean you break up or get divorced.  If you think it does then you have unrealistic expectations of love.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #120 on: 27 Jan 2009, 06:46 »

It doesn't mean you break up or get divorced.  If you think it does then you have unrealistic expectations of love.
Ever checked the divorce ratings ? Thats why they are so high. People dont realize that the next marriage will just be like this one, they will only have to learn that lesson again.
Carpe Diem

NightOfTheLepus

• Not quite a lurker
  • How many eyes does horror have?
« Reply #121 on: 27 Jan 2009, 07:03 »

is Marten's head getting larger?  it looks disproportionately large in panel 1 (even for a style of illustration).

that was my contribution to the discussion.   enlightening, i know.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #122 on: 27 Jan 2009, 07:14 »

Congrats to Marten for pointing out the bullshit test.  Very happy with that.  Moving on....
 :-D
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

Golani

« Reply #123 on: 27 Jan 2009, 08:20 »

Atleast Dora and Martin realized that each other made a mistake, usually when people on both sides realize this, they either take a few hours break and move on, or realize this will continue for the rest of the relationship and break off due to them not wanting to handle this.

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
« Reply #124 on: 27 Jan 2009, 08:29 »

dora hasn't realized shit apparently.

Mallli_kite

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Being Different, just like everybody else.
« Reply #125 on: 27 Jan 2009, 08:35 »

Marten break up with Dora? You gotta be kidding me. This is the guy who followed a girl across country, remember? Who only gave up on Faye after she out and out told him not to. In other words, Marten's in it for the long haul, which is why he was so cautious in getting anything started with either Faye or Dora.

My guess would be Dora's not used to this. Remember her saying that each day she was surprised things were still going well between them? My guess is that, consciously or unconsciously, she's now looking for what she thinks is the inevitable break-up, trying to anticipate it so as to minimize the pain. My guess is that she's going to keep doing this until someone besides Marten gives her a wake-up call. Which, weirdly enough, may come from…

Nope, I won't say it, lest I jinx it.

Anyway, if I'm correct, then this last episode of part of something that's a bit of a habit for Dora and something outside that habit—a third party—is going to have to point that out to her.

Who will it be?

Unfortunately for those who want a quick resolve, it's probably going to take two or three more incidents for that person to notice, so brace yourself.

Oh, Raoullefere,  that sounds about right.  We've never really gone deep into the Mind of the Dora, but we know she both knows she's insecure and is still prey to those insecurities.  She's also very self-sacrificing -- she beat herself up for DAYS and days over getting with Marten.  She didn't do anything wrong there, but she still punished herself for it.   She worked quite hard to help Faye and Marten get something going, but really, how much self sacrifice and putting others first does a woman have to do?  

As for now?  Yeah, until someone points out that she's acting on the promptings of inner demons, she'll keep making the same mistake.   I wonder if she's been reading those fucking women's magazines articles like "10 signs your guys is wandering", "5 ways to tell if your man is cheating", "11 signals you've lost him".  Those damn things are poison.  If her inner demon is starting to nag "Hey, this was about the point where the guy you sooo loved started with his 3rd bit on the side -- remember the bladder infections?" or "Wait, it's been X months, the relationships always fall apart about now" then she's going to start looking for what she missed before.

I wish we had a little more context on her past, though that check list she gave to Marten when they got together sort of reveals a bit.

Oh, and for those who use the"Marten didn't bitch about Dora's hair" argument -- that was covered earlier.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=618

so it wasn't Dora being all "I can do what I want and he has to obey me".  She WAS concerned and he cleared it.

Ah, the joy of nitpicking, over analyzing, and taking things too personally!  :laugh:
I have nothing to say, but that's never stopped me.

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
« Reply #126 on: 27 Jan 2009, 09:41 »

She probably read those magazines. Any woman who requires those rags to make an opinion or decision, really don't deserve happiness.

She is also pretty self destructive when it comes to relationships. Actually she thought at one point that the relationship would have gone down in flames.

what does THAT tell you?

kaitco

• Emoticontraindication
    • DorienneSmith.com
« Reply #127 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:05 »

She probably read those magazines. Any woman who requires those rags to make an opinion or decision, really don't deserve happiness.

She is also pretty self destructive when it comes to relationships. Actually she thought at one point that the relationship would have gone down in flames.

what does THAT tell you?

I think you are giving Dora a little less credit than she is due. I doubt she actually reads magazines that would have "10 signs your guys is wandering" as a serious article and I am certain she was just waving around a little sarcasm when she told Marten that she did not think they would last. Yes, she is being a bit of bitch right now, but I still say it is all about her unrevealed insecurities than being of Dora having an IQ less 110.

SleeperCylon

« Reply #128 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:17 »

Dora's reaction here is kind of ridiculous.

WHO would ever see being asked out by some random woman, saying no, and then probably never seeing her again as a significant event in their day?  Is Dora supposed to submit a typed report to Marten whenever some customer flirts with her?

I know Dora like, transfers her inferiority complex with Sven to every other male and subconsciously thinks Marten is going to leave her for someone else, but now she's trying to trap Marten and guilt him for acting normally.

Bushbr

• Emoticontraindication
  • Death by Gopher
« Reply #129 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:23 »

Dora's reaction here is kind of ridiculous.

WHO would ever see being asked out by some random woman, saying no, and then probably never seeing her again as a significant event in their day?

I would. like Marten I never get asked out, so I would probably see it as significant. I wouldn't tell my significant other about it right off, because i would want the right time to present itself. Both are acting like normal people would act

they won't break up over this

Econoclast

• Plantmonster
  • Liberate tutemet.
« Reply #130 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:24 »

I still don't see why he's apologizing. He didn't do anything wrong. The only reason she's continuing to be upset is he fed into her insecurities by not being a man in the first place. What Marten should have done when she flipped out was be cool and say, "Oh, that. Yeah -- some chick at the library tried to pick me up today. Weird, huh?"

It's all about attitude. 9 times out of 10, a chick doesn't even care what you have to say, only how you say it.

Marten needs to start taking lessons from Sven. He's the only guy who seems to know what he's doing.

SleeperCylon

« Reply #131 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:25 »

Eh, I like Dora.  I think she goes well with Marten, better than Faye would have at least.  She just needs to stop letting her abandonment anxiety do her thinking for her.

If I was in a committed relationship with a woman I loved, other random women's attempts to go out with me wouldn't really register very much to me unless they persisted after finding out I was seeing someone.

And Sven may know how to deal with casual relationships perfectly, but if he were in an actual committed relationship he'd be totally lost.
« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2009, 10:30 by SleeperCylon »

La

« Reply #132 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:31 »

because she's a woman..... duh

and for all you haters wanting the break up of Dora and Marten i say

SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! how can you root for the destruction of a beautiful and loving couple? i wish i could be as lucky as Marten and find a gal who complimented my personality as well as Dora does his, not to mention being a total freak in the sack!

they won't breakup. I can't even let myself think they will. we all know deep down we want to see what kind of fucked up wedding Dora and Marten are gonna think up. Faye as maid of honor. Sven or Jimbo as bestman! pintsize/winslow as the ring bearer/flowerbot some totally random indie band at the reception.

we all know we want to see it

Is this post kidding? Please tell me this post is a joke. **reads other posts by bush** Ooookay, nevermind. obviously not joking.

Wow.

Superkid11

• Obscure cultural reference
  • New teeth!
« Reply #133 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:34 »

I still don't see why he's apologizing. He didn't do anything wrong. The only reason she's continuing to be upset is he fed into her insecurities by not being a man in the first place. What Marten should have done when she flipped out was be cool and say, "Oh, that. Yeah -- some chick at the library tried to pick me up today. Weird, huh?"

It's all about attitude. 9 times out of 10, a chick doesn't even care what you have to say, only how you say it.

Marten needs to start taking lessons from Sven. He's the only guy who seems to know what he's doing.
Sven doesn't play for keeps. He doesn't have experience in that department. :p

Marten didn't do anything wrong, but his apologizing for his perceived wrong doings was a good way to get the argument to cool down. When you argue with your SO, being the "winner" is the last thing you want to do.

Like somebody said earlier, couples piss each other off every now and again for stupid reasons. Learning to deal with that when it happens, and with each other's flaws, is pretty important.

Econoclast

• Plantmonster
  • Liberate tutemet.
« Reply #134 on: 27 Jan 2009, 10:48 »

You'd be surprised how well knowledge of casual relationships translates over to long-term ones. If you're the kind of guy who isn't insecure, who isn't afraid of losing his significant other, and who doesn't feed into emotional nonsense when it's clearly an attempt to cause drama, you can be damn certain that you're gonna keep whoever you're with. Guys like that exist as a challenge, keeping the relationship perpetually interesting without falling into the pitfalls of making up drama. Then, the only problems they have to face are real ones, instead of stupid bullshit ala Marten and Dora's little fights.

Mallli_kite

« Reply #135 on: 27 Jan 2009, 11:00 »

Bwahaha!  Bwahahahah!  Bwhahahaahaahaah!

Oh ye gods and little fishes that was a good one!  EXCELLENT sarcasm!  5 gold stars!

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #136 on: 27 Jan 2009, 11:59 »

Econoclast - belittling your SO's concerns, even if they aren't necessarily rational is no way to actually be able to work through an argument.  When the SO is angry, saying, "This is BS - I didn't think that someone hitting on me was important enough for me to tell you." especially if she is insecure.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

QuarterFire

• Emoticontraindication
  • o rly?
« Reply #137 on: 27 Jan 2009, 12:04 »

look at her face in the 4th panel, she's scared. she doesnt want to lose marten.

Then why isn't SHE honest with herself and him and just say she's affraid of loosing him in plain friggin english. What's he gonna say? "Bitch, pull yourself together and make me a sammich!" He's mister sensitive. There's no need to contextualize this in terms of who did what wrong. You only need to do that with INsensitive people. I'm not getting angry at Dora for feeling upset, but I just really really hope this doesn't turn the relationship into him having to choose between being obedient or dumping her. There are other options.

I hope it works out. I mean I don't mind if Marten becomes a punching bag, as long as he's not a doormat.

because she's a woman..... duh

and for all you haters wanting the break up of Dora and Marten i say

SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! how can you root for the destruction of a beautiful and loving couple? i wish i could be as lucky as Marten and find a gal who complimented my personality as well as Dora does his, not to mention being a total freak in the sack!

they won't breakup. I can't even let myself think they will. we all know deep down we want to see what kind of fucked up wedding Dora and Marten are gonna think up. Faye as maid of honor. Sven or Jimbo as bestman! pintsize/winslow as the ring bearer/flowerbot some totally random indie band at the reception.

we all know we want to see it

Yeah, you ungrateful little turds!

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
« Reply #138 on: 27 Jan 2009, 12:29 »

Catastrophe makes for better drama. Let the breakups commence.

Somewhere in the distance, the sound of a broadsword sharpening can be heard.............

The Joker

• Curry sauce
  • Why so serious?
« Reply #139 on: 27 Jan 2009, 14:21 »

I always liked Marten and Dora together, and I don't see them breaking up over something like this, even if Dora is a tad insecure.  I just can't visualize it, with both of them being rational and thinking people. 
They say the Joker is a wanted man...

improbability driver

« Reply #140 on: 27 Jan 2009, 14:21 »

God, I never thought I'd be itching to get back to OMG HANNERS LOOK AT HER WEAR HATS SO CUUUUUTE. I enjoy the occasional foray into drama, but somehow when it's a never ending loop of Dora being all "I WAS GROSS IN HIGH SCHOOL" and Marten fruitlessly defending himself, I simply do no want at all.

Okay and contrary to how this sounds I actually love Dora and Hanners with all my heart (oh lawd, defending my love of comic characters, what has my life come to), but there comes a time when the horse is just dead.

Mallli_kite

« Reply #141 on: 27 Jan 2009, 15:16 »

Okay and contrary to how this sounds I actually love Dora and Hanners with all my heart (oh lawd, defending my love of comic characters, what has my life come to), but there comes a time when the horse is just dead.

We could nit pick continuity errors.  Still in the throes of a hellacious headcold, I've been traipsing through the archives and discovered at least one.

(insert suspense building music here)

When introduced, Sven did not like coffee!

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=328

Oh!  Horrors! 

You know, as much as my nitpicky soul really enjoys this, I just don't have the energy between coughing spells to work up a good snark about this.  Have at.

LizziL

• Larger than most fish
  • 'This thing came out of our cat...'
« Reply #142 on: 27 Jan 2009, 16:05 »

We've covered that.
I believe the verdict was that 'people change'.

Mallli_kite

« Reply #143 on: 27 Jan 2009, 16:29 »

Yeah, I was more or less settling on that, considering my once deep hatred of sour cream and my now lack of tolerance for fluffernutter ANYTHING.

seacore

« Reply #144 on: 27 Jan 2009, 16:50 »

Write Dora off. That's my solution.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #145 on: 27 Jan 2009, 17:06 »

If you're the kind of guy who isn't insecure, who isn't afraid of losing his significant other,....

In other words, the kind of guy who's not Human, or probably doesn't care all that much about his SO. Unfortunately Vulcans are a fictitious race....

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

improbability driver

« Reply #146 on: 27 Jan 2009, 17:13 »

We could nit pick continuity errors.  Still in the throes of a hellacious headcold, I've been traipsing through the archives and discovered at least one.

(insert suspense building music here)

When introduced, Sven did not like coffee!

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=328

Oh!  Horrors! 

You know, as much as my nitpicky soul really enjoys this, I just don't have the energy between coughing spells to work up a good snark about this.  Have at.

I feel as if there has been a communication failure here, because I wasn't talking about continuity errors in the slightest. It was more to do with my finding Dora and Hanners annoying on occasion, but loving them anyway. But, uh, I guess I agree that there are in fact a few QC continuity errors and life has surprisingly not ended.

Oh well, moving on. In other news, comics! I hear they are pretty good.

Mallli_kite

« Reply #147 on: 27 Jan 2009, 17:29 »

I feel as if there has been a communication failure here, because I wasn't talking about continuity errors in the slightest. It was more to do with my finding Dora and Hanners annoying on occasion, but loving them anyway. But, uh, I guess I agree that there are in fact a few QC continuity errors and life has surprisingly not ended.

Oh well, moving on. In other news, comics! I hear they are pretty good.

Um, why would you assume my comment had anything to do with your comment? 

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #148 on: 27 Jan 2009, 17:31 »

In other words, the kind of guy who's not Human, or probably doesn't care all that much about his SO. Unfortunately Vulcans are a fictitious race....

Sociopaths aren't! :-D
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"

ecstaticjoy

• I like math
« Reply #149 on: 27 Jan 2009, 17:52 »

I kinda want them to break up
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up