THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 08:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh, Sven ...  (Read 98923 times)

Keebbles

• Emoticontraindication
Re: Oh, Sven ...
« Reply #300 on: 07 May 2009, 17:50 »

Interesting but selective reading there -- the females in the comic have also done apologizing.  If you like, I can give you links.

Oh come on. We all know the women in QC are all bitches and they should quit bein mean to the boys. I mean, look at poor little Marten. He's so whipped he can't pee without sitting down.

considering Marten's upbringing, I would say he's been pussy-whipped pretty much since birth, so no matter what the "QC bitches" do to him, he will always be a bit of a pansy.
...besides, he CAN pee standing up- remember when he met Hanners?? (now that I think of it, he was in the ladies WC, wasn't he? hummmm...)

Hmm think about what corporal punishment in his household was like? Thirty lashes and all that...and it's gonna hurt mom worse than it's gonna hurt him...errr....

then again, Marten's mom probably never grounded him. Just tied him up and said, "If you can get loose, you can go to the concert-out ot play with your friends-watch tv- etc...etc...  Bet Marten is an escape artist from hell and thinks Houdini's a Piker since H didn't have to do it with a gag ball and leather mask on... :-D
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Free 2 Play! No D/L! Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN The Awesome Online Anime Spoof!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up